Sharing Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Debbie, this time you'll be the one that gets double teamed and I'll sit back and watch the guys with you. I told her to put her things away, get undressed, and lie naked on our bed. I then returned outside with the beers and informed Scott and Gary of my plan. Scott and I would join Debbie on the bed and Scott would loosen up her pussy and lubricate her. Then Gary would enter the room and join us and slip his large 10 inches into her. After Scott had shot two loads of cum into my sister, Debbie pushed him back on the bed and began to lick his cock clean. Gary entered the room, set down his beer, removed his shorts and underwear and stroked himself to an erection. Debbie was totally oblivious that Gary was in the room! Gary's erection was only about nine to ten inches, but the girth of his cock was the diameter of a beer can.

Debbie had been fucked so many times that day that her cervix was dilated as big as a large marble. Her vulva and labia were swollen and red. Gary spit on his hand and lubed the head of his cock, then spread Debbie's ass cheeks wide and laid the head of his cock at her gaping entrance. Debbie was still oblivious to his presence and must have thought I was back for more. With his cock lined up to her hole, Gary grabbed her thighs and pulled her to his waist as he leaned into her body. "Plop", his entire shaft slipped into her pussy up to his balls. Debbie later said she first thought I was fist fucking her, because the penetration was so large. But as Gary pumped away and his balls slapped up against her ass, she realized it was someone's cock, and it wasn't Scott's.

She then stopped sucking Scott's cock and looked around and saw Gary grabbing her waist and pumping away. Debbie gave him a half grin and yet a look of concern and surprise. As her cervix adjusted to Gary's girth and stretched to fit his size, she returned to sucking Scott's erection. She continued to suck, as she was determined to make Scott erupt in her mouth one more time. Finally Scott exploded and shot his cum down her throat! Gary had already cum inside her pussy, and he was working on a second climax. She was licking and cleaning Scott's cock when Gary erupted into her pussy one more time; his jism seeping around his shaft and he continued pumping until the sticky goo lathered into a white cream around his shaft and balls, and coated Debbie's ass cheeks. Debbie got up from Scott's cock and knelt down in front of Gary and licked his deflating shaft. She wanted to feel his girth inside her mouth as he shrank; otherwise, she wouldn't have been able to fit him in her mouth.

12