All Comments on 'Sharing Susan Ch. 01'

by 35_mwm_fantasy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice!

Very erotic. Keep sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good luck with the divorce when she loses respect for her husband being a perverted cuck!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 11 years ago
So incredibly sexy........

Thank you for sharing this very sexy post. Nice job. I look forward to reading more from you. :)

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Good and erotic

with no actual cheating - but the changes from present to past tense made the telling a bit disjointed at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another wimp ass cuckold writer

My bad for not reading the tags. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cuckold Writiers

should have to post warnings!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Keep writing!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hard or Soft cuckdom?

Gee...Hubby is NOT wearing tight, lacy bra and panties and 'cleaning up' after Sweetie's most recent conquest. They think they are alone in the motel, and get surprised when someone else comes out to the hot-tub. Hubby is surprised that he enjoys watching another man admiring Sweetie (and Sweetie enjoying being watched!) The married couple have sex (after a long dry phase), then they talk about what in this episode excited each of them so much. Sweetie goes out and flirts more aggressively then comes back in for more hot, married sex.

Hubby is now a cuckold because he enjoys the thought? Can we, please, at least admit that he is not a dyed-in-the-wool cuck eating cream-pies while wearing a cock-restraint!

VagabondxVagabondxover 11 years ago
Very hot!

Hoping Susan takes it a bit farther the next time!!! Great writing... Can't wait for part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waiting for the next time

This was a great start for Susan, I'm sure the next time she wil be bolder and she will want to please her husband even more. She's aroused knowing how much her flirting and exposure arouses him. He wants to encourage her to open up and is ready to meet another stranger who will take his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful start

Hoping it won't devolve into predictable: (1) husband becomes humiliated cuke, (2) husband ends up angry/vengeful, (3) couple splits.

Sexywife104Sexywife104over 11 years ago
More

Find him. Invite him over. Tell us what happens. I'm so wet thinking about what cums next.

Jo

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Flirty loving fun!!

Your story was Flirty fun and sounds like the work of two teenagers playing truth or dare. You both are obviously in love and obviously adults and confident in your relationship with eachother so why not play. I'm not a fan of cuckold relationships but I believe we are entitled to enjoy life as we please. As long as the teasing involved I feel I myself could be comfortable as if I were Susan's betrothed. The story was well written very erotic and playful and fun. I had no idea where it was going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I love how they are exploring this sexy moment together. I look forward to chapter 2.

Andromeda7Andromeda7about 11 years ago

What cums next in a good story?

BriteaseBriteaseabout 11 years ago
realistic

Good story, and pitched just about right. Too many stories simply go too far too quickly.

stinger82stinger82almost 11 years ago
Good Story

When is Ch. 02 coming out?

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Hot, but...

Phrases like 'Stop, I said' need to be punctuated as

"Stop," I said. - rather than - "Stop, I said".

It is disconcerting and interrupts the reader's focus on the progress of the tale!

Hubby's awakening to the sensuality inherent in his Sweetie's desirability is nicely described, and his awkwardness in reconciling, and then describing, it to himself and, more, to her is engaging.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mindless drivel.

1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
JUST GREAT

Cannot wait to read more, thank you.. 5 stars .

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

See OOAA down there, so this has to be cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous