All Comments on 'Sharing Susan Ch. 03'

by 35_mwm_fantasy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong name

She is not thinking MWM. She is thinking MW and forget the dumb ass husband.

She was not having sex with dummy she was using him as a walking dildo.

No the marriage is over the hell begins.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
Good build up . . .

. . . to something more than phone sex. The overall story is not unusual but the chapter by chapter reveal like a quick flash of curtain and then cover again has some appeal as long as the pace maintains and there is an climatic episode as finale.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
The high level remains

Still a bit of punctuation editing needed, but the story development is on pace. Agree with Anon 'wrong name' about Hubby as 'walking dildo', but not about the 'hell beginning!' Not surprised BnB liked it, and suspect he understands Hubby's excitement about his shifting future. Let us NOT forget that the relationship had devolved to almost 'brother-sister' status...a little 'exquisite pain' is far preferable to ennui!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Good

It is nice to read a story that is not about willing cuckolds. They are sharing and mostly open about events. No humiliation required. Most stories want to spice up the couples sex life, but they are too one sided (usually female gets the fun and the guy either just watches or is told later) and involve humiliation. Respect is sexier. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Doesn't matter what you write on here ...

These same people have to have their precious agenda no matter what so ignore them and just keep this excellent work going. Sexy stories should be about seduction; it doesn't matter who's the seducer and who's being seduced as long as the descriptions are hot and the buildup is exciting. You've got that here so please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Two sane grownups are now being led around by some asshole?

Stupid submissive people in stories bore me, goodby.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
CONGRAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give us more, please ;)

oldauthoroldauthoralmost 11 years ago
MORE, MORE!

I hated to see this chapter end, so now I'm waiting impatiently for Ch. 4. The way you have developed this story into a gradual seduction has made it addictive and exciting. Susan is like many women in that she wants to be faithful but there is a hunger deep inside that wants and needs to be released.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I admit I'm totally sucked in to this story. Great build up so far going right where I want it to...with Ray fucking Susan's brain out preferably in her marital bed. And when he's done with Susan he's invited to my place and screw my wife.

teeneywteeneywalmost 11 years ago
OMG, So Hot!

Like the other readers, I can't wait for Chapter 4 where hopefully they see Ray again and James finally gets to watch them fuck each other. Ray is so seductive and so deserving of a hottie like Susan, and Susan deserves a stud like Ray. James knows this deep inside and I think really wants it.

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
Could we finish the story

Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please...........

Dont stop there, if you are put off by the trolls, dont be, they are like worms, everywhere.

Think of those who love your story telling and appreciate it.

LPCreamLPCreamabout 9 years ago
Wow ...

That's just an amazing set of stories.

THANK YOU

Can't believe how long they took to get to were we are now. But that's really good news, love the slow burn :). Where's the rest of this series ... or even where's the other stories you've written. There just has to be more ... surely?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are a sick bi little fuck.

You must have been spayed.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Almost 2 1/2 years now

And still unfinished. Not good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awwww too bad you stopped

I love stories like this!! I thought the premise was very hot! Why did you stop??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
need a chapter 4

and maybe more. Good start, now some more mind fucking with the readers that are so anti wife sharing. Does she fuck Ray ? Yes - No ? Only phone sex or on to next level - re-enacting same stripper scene only this time Ray is with them in person instead of over the phone ? What then Ray gets some while hubby directs ?

NotausentNotausentover 2 years ago

Great story.

Looking forward to the next encounter. Maybe same strpping for the guys, lap dance for Ray. Loving this tension. Keep the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crude and stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous