Sharing the Dorm Room with Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me one last kiss before rolling over me to get out of the bed. She took off her shirt and shorts until she was just in her underwear, walked over to her closet, and started inspecting her clothes. She pulled a pair of panties from her dirty laundry bin and threw them at me. I barely managed to catch them as I stood up.

Emily motioned toward the door and said, "OK, now I'm gonna get ready for tonight. I know you'll miss me, so play with those while you wait. Play with them while you think about how bad I'm craving your cock tonight. Think about how my feet are going to feel again in your mouth while you fuck me. Now get out of here!"

Against my will I was ushered out of Emily's room, holding her panties in one hand and Natalie's flip flops in the other while the door was slammed behind me. As luck would have it, Natalie came walking back down the hall once more, still barefoot from our earlier encounter. She smiled wide and waved, doing a high kick and showing me her soles once again.

As she passed, she said, "Jessica, huh? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, she's pretty, but not worth your time." She lightly brushed my shoulder as she continued, "Besides, have you seen those bunions. I don't like to be mean but I don't know how you could be attracted to those."

Once again it was time for my face to go beet red. I didn't want to admit to participating in Emily's affair, so I let Nat believe I was fucking Jessica.

"Yeah, I know," I replied, "but hey, it's the enthusiasm that counts, ain't it?"

She smiled at me and said, "It sure is! I sure hope you are enthusiastic about those!" She pointed toward her flip flops in my hand and got close to me once again, whispering, "I can scream for you too, if you want. Let me know." With that, she walked away to go into her room at the end of the hall.

I returned to my room and waited for my 8 o'clock date with Emily. While I waited, I stripped naked and played with the items I received from the girls. I laid down on my bed and used Em's panties to jack off with, feeling the silky material slide up and down my dick. I smelled Natalie's flip flops as I jerked it, each intoxicating breath bringing my cock ever closer to its eruption.

The whole time, I imagined what it would be like to have sex with Emily and Nat at the same time. I envisioned Emily at the base of my dick, sucking it up and down as she did earlier that morning. I thought about Natalie stuffing her toes into my mouth at the same time. I imagined what her long, slender toes might taste like as I continued to smell her flip flops.

What really drove me over the edge was fantasizing about a double footjob from Em and Nat. I could already feel the differences between the two girls' feet. Em with her small, petite feet and natural toes, intertwining with Natalie and her long and pale toes, the two of them sliding their feet up and down my length. I mentally compared the feeling from the two different sets of feet, and I took pleasure in imagining that I could tell whose feet were whose from feel alone.

I could tell that my orgasm was about to arrive, and for the finale, I imagined cumming all over their feet as they begged for my cum. Then, after I was done, the two girls would take each other's feet in their mouths, sloppily tonguing them and cleaning my cum off. After that, the two of them and I would all cuddle up in the bed, a tangled mess of naked limbs as we took a break before round two.

At the conclusion of my little fantasy, I was ready to cum. Initially I was going to cum in Emily's panties, but at the last second I had another idea. I decided that it would be hot to put on Emily's panties, so I unraveled them from my dick and slid them up my legs. They didn't quite fit, which was to be expected, and I definitely felt them stretching and tearing as I forced them onto me.

Eventually, I was able to slide the panties on, with my dick hard and ready to burst out the side of one of the leg holes. I then slipped Natalie's flip flops onto my feet, completing the ensemble, and went over to the mirror that lined the dorm room's closet.I took my phone and recorded a video of me standing in front of the mirror wearing the panties and flip flops, stroking my cock. I captured on video the moment I came, my cum shooting out in violent bursts onto the mirror. When I was done, I took the panties off and wiped the mirror with them, before flipping the camera around and putting them into my mouth.

I sent the video to Emily on Snapchat with the caption, "Thinking of you," just like she sent me that morning. While I waited for her response, I put the contraband clothing in a shoe box under my bed for safekeeping and later use.

Shortly after, I received a snap from Emily. In it was a video of Emily standing nude at her mirror, kneading her breast and fingering herself until she came. Unbeknownst to me, she was able to make herself squirt, and I saw her spray her juices all over the mirror. It was super hot, and to top it off, she grabbed a pair of panties and wiped it off the same as me. The caption read, "Thinking of you too! Can't wait to wear these on our date!"

Drained and satisfied, I spent the rest of the afternoon napping and getting ready for our date.

The afternoon was restless, but eventually 8 o'clock arrived, and it was time for my date with Emily. I ordered an Uber, put on my usual date-night outfit, a button-down shirt with a sport coat and chinos, and exited my room to meet with Em. I knocked on her door and waited for her to answer. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but Emily managed to floor me anyway.

She looked absolutely stunning, perhaps in that moment the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. No longer was her brunette hair in a tight bun, but rather it was flowing freely down the side of her head, the way I always thought was super sexy. I could tell that she applied a small touch of make-up, especially around her lips, which she had made a dark and sensual shade of red. Not that she needed any make-up, I thought, but it made me feel special that she would do that to make herself look sexy for me.

Running down the length of the length of her body was a tight, form-fitting black dress. I had seen it in pictures on social media before, but to see it in person was something else entirely. Her curves filled the dress out neatly, and I was able to see a small amount of cleavage that drove me wild.

Lowering my gaze, I saw my favorite part of her outfit, a pair of strappy black heels that showed off her newly-painted toes. The heels revealed her entire feet, framing and shaping them perfectly as they highlighted her white digits.

She looked magnificent. I always thought Emily was pretty, but looking at her in the doorway, she was hot. Smoking hot. I wanted to pick her up right there, throw her down on her bed, and ravage her in that outfit.

My imagination wasn't lost on Em, as she brought her forefinger, also painted white, under my chin and lifted my face up to meet her at eye level.

"Are you going to stare at my feet all day or are we going to go?" She asked, clearly enjoying the effect she had on me.

"I don't want to go out any more," I replied.

Emily laughed and playfully smacked me, exclaiming, "Oh, stop it! We're here to go out, not to blindly fuck again. There will be time for that later, so keep it in your pants for now and let's go!"

I acquiesced for the moment, instead turning around and offering Emily my arm, which she took in hers as we headed for the elevator. As romantic as the moment was, I had to break away a few times as paranoia took over and I scouted ahead for people we knew.

When the coast was clear, we entered the elevator and began to make our way out. I liked the way Em leaned against me during the ride, feeling her weight and just enjoying the closeness of it all.

"It's exciting, isn't it?" She asked. "Going out like this? I feel like I'm on my first high school date!"

I joked with her and said, "If my first date was as gorgeous as you, then I don't think I would have ever came to college."

She smiled and said, "Thanks, Jason. Hey, I know I haven't said it the past two days, but you're a pretty handsome guy yourself."

I thanked her and took her hand in mine, leaving the elevator when it arrived on the ground floor. We found our Uber and rode to the restaurant, an Italian place on the edge of our campus's town.

The meal itself was uneventful, save for Emily constantly teasing my dick with her heels the entire time. Truth be told, I enjoyed just having a conversation with her, because despite knowing her for over a year at this point, I hadn't gotten a chance to really get to know her that well, as our outings always revolved around Lucas as our shared point of reference.

I learned a lot about her during our dinner. I knew she wanted to be a scientist vaguely, but it turns out she was really passionate about environmental change. I thought that was super sweet, and made me feel a little jealous that my path was chosen more out of convenience than anything else.

She took an interest in me, too, and I appreciated how she tried to get to know me on a deeper level as well. She asked what I thought about Natalie, and while usually that might be a taboo topic on a date, our situation was already fucked up enough for that to feel natural. I told her that while I had a crush on her, it was merely because I thought she was hot. Honestly, the forwardness she displayed earlier freaked me out a little, and I wasn't sure whether I wanted to pursue her after the weekend.

That's when Emily told me that she had told Nat about me earlier that morning, while I was taking my shower. Em said that Nat was genuinely a wonderful person, and the forwardness was from a place of self-confident knowledge than it was from a place of over-excited risk-taking.

Overall, it was a very pleasant evening. After dinner, I had every intention of taking her out to see a movie. I had it all planned and everything, there was a new rom-com out that I had read included a steamier-than-usual sex scene, the idea being that we would get nice and horny before our trip back to the dorm.

While walking, however, I found that I just... didn't want to stop. Holding Emily's hand, walking the streets of our campus while looking up at the night sky, I didn't want the moment to end. So in a moment of self-indulgence, I simply didn't let it.

It was nice, but after a while Emily started to notice. She looked up at me and squeezed my hand a little bit, asking, "Jason, are we going anywhere in particular?"

I put my other hand up in a fake "you got me!" sort of motion, explaining, "Actually, we were! I was going to take you to a movie, but once we started walking, I didn't want to stop. It's like, if we don't stop walking around, then the night won't ever end, and we won't have to stop seeing each other."

Her face expressed a look of serious contemplation over my statement. She thought about her response for a moment before saying, "I know how you feel, I don't want it to be over either. But listen, we don't have to stop seeing each other, not completely. Listen, we're already over the line, we can't really go back.

"Maybe you don't believe me, but I love Lucas very much, and I want to still be with him. But you're absolutely amazing, baby, and I don't want to lose you either. If you're OK with our fucked-up little arrangement, then I would love to be together when time allows. What do you think?"

I probably would've said anything in that moment, but deep down inside I was truly OK with being number 2. If it was going to feel anything like this, I would've shared her with 50 other guys if I had to. I expressed this to her, saying, "I think that sounds really nice. I'm already looking forward to the next weekend."

"Me too. But hey, this weekend's not over quite yet, what do you say we go finish it out in style?" She reached up to meet me for a kiss, taking a little bit more time with this one than she had with the quick pecks we shared throughout the night. She was signaling that it was time to get down to business, and I needed no additional encouragement.

I ordered our return Uber and found a nearby bench, making out with Emily the whole time as we waited for the Uber to arrive. Our hands were all over each other, and we gave the Uber driver an awkward show when we didn't realize that he had pulled up.

Emily was whispering dirty talk into my ear the entire way to my room. She was saying things like, "I can't wait until you're inside me again," and, "Do you like my white toes? I painted them just for you. I bet you'll like them even more when they're going up and down your cock."

Needless to say, I wasted no time at the dorm. I hadn't even bothered to check for people, but luckily there was nobody in our path to my room. I unlocked the door and swooped Emily into my arms, eliciting a high-pitched yelp from her as she wrapped her hands around my head and made out with me again.

We made our way to my bed, lips never leaving the warm wetness of the other's the whole time. I placed her on the bed and made my way down to her feet, taking her right leg and kissing my way down it until I got to her high heel. I kissed the top of her foot in the spaces in between the straps. She lifted her foot up to meet my mouth, and I kissed each of her white toes individually in the heel.

I felt her knead her toes up and down inside the restraint of the shoe, and she moaned as I continued to worship her foot with my mouth. After a minute of this, I could hear her whisper desperately, "take it off," breathily making her demand of me.

I did as she requested, I continued kissing her foot as I found the buckle to her heel, undoing it slowly as to draw out the sensual nature of the act. Once the buckle was loose, I every so slowly slid the heel off of her foot, kissing the spots where the straps had covered her perfect little feet. I wanted to make sure that I worshiped every last inch of her feet.

Once I had taken the whole heel off, I gave it a long, drawn out sniff. I made a bucking motion with my hips, as to suggest that the smell of her heel had more of an effect on me than Nat's flip flops.

I decided to verbalize this thought, telling her, "Fuck, Em, you smell so good. Walking around in these heels all night, you turn me on so much!" I gave the heel one final sniff before setting it on the ground next to mine.

"Jason, you turn me on so much too, keep doing that, just like that!" she commanded. I obliged, and with full access to her foot, I ran my tongue along the complete underside, coating the entirety of her foot with my saliva. The act caused her to throw her head back and moan, and she began to reach her hand under the bottom of her dress and play with herself.

While she did that, I repeated my performance on her other foot. Kissing her foot, sensually sliding off her heel, licking her soles, and sucking on each of her toes as she wiggled them around in my mouth.

My mouth was apparently doing good work, as Emily began to raise her voice, crying out as she rubbed herself to orgasm under her dress. I kept her toes in my mouth the entire time she came, feeling the sensation of her toes curling on my tongue.

When she came down from her orgasm, she said to me, "Fuck, I've been waiting for that all day, that was so hot! Take off your clothes, I can't wait any longer!"

We took the moment to undress, though there was no playfulness about it. Teasing had given way to a primal urgency as we just wanted to fuck each other senseless.

Once we stripped down, we took a position laying down opposite from each other on the bed. I took her left foot again in my mouth while she brought her right foot down onto my engorged cock. She stroked me like that with her foot while I worshiped her, causing me to involuntarily exclaim a chorus of "oh fuck!"s

Her taste was just as amazing as it was the night before, if not more. I couldn't get enough, so I started worshiping different areas of her feet. When I ran out of space, I continued outward. I took her right feet off my dick to join it with the other, and I rose them into the air as I knelt over Emily.

I kissed both of her legs in the air, making my way down to her pussy. I spread her legs to gain access, and she rested her feet against my cock and shoulder as I began to lick her. I spread her open with my fingers and attacked her with my tongue, kissing and sucking on her clit while she moaned and writhed on the other side of the bed.

She played with her nipples as I did this, working herself up to another impending orgasm. Sensing she was about to cum again, I began to work my tongue inside her pussy, giving her clit a rest for the moment. I lapped up the juices that she had produced for me, enjoying her taste and the way she moved in response to my technique.

I pulled away from her pussy after a bit, and she took the cue to sit up and drape her legs over mine, embracing me from the side as we shared an intense kiss. Our tongues explored around each other's, hands roaming all around our bodies as we expressed our passion in the embrace.

"Fuck, Jason, I can taste my pussy on your mouth!" moaned Emily, "You're so fucking good at that!"

"It's easy to be good at that when your partner is so fucking sexy." I didn't take time to contemplate how much sense that didn't make, as I took the opportunity to start kissing down her neck, playing with her as I roamed my hands down to caress her ass. She let out her usual moans as I did this, and the feeling of her exasperated breath on my head made me want to cum on her right there. It wasn't helped by the fact that Emily had started playing with my cock either, stroking me while we shared our kiss.

I held myself, though, and moved her in such a way that she couldn't comfortably reach my cock. Instead, I wrapped my hand around her back to pull her chest to my mouth, and I started kissing her beautiful tits, circling her nipples with my tongue as I did the night before. Like that night, she also went crazy for this. She grinded her pussy against the side of my hip, and I could feel her juices run out on to me. That only invigorated my efforts to suck on her breasts, and to finish, I gave each of her nipples a light, light bite. I got what I had wanted, which was an excited yelp from Emily and she held on to me tighter.

While never letting go of her, I moved us into a position where I was sitting off the edge of the bed, and she crawled up on top of me so that the outside of her pussy was against my cock, throbbing and ready for her, and her feet were resting on my thighs.

We shared our tender embrace like this for a while longer, making out and swapping our saliva, coming together with the intense need for every ounce of the other's fluids. We continued kissing as I brought my hand down and moved my cock to the entrance of her slit, rubbing it up and down without entering.

That got both of us worked up, and Emily in particular was practically screaming into my mouth, "God, I want you to fuck me again so bad, baby. That cock is so good and I need it, right now!"

I didn't quite give in, but I did lay her down on the bed and got over top of her, still teasing her clit with the head of my dick. Her moans got steadily louder and louder as I did this, and she wrapped her arms legs totally around me, attempting to pull me closer to her.

I stroked my cock over her pussy until she begged. "Come on, I can't wait any longer, put it in me already!" she screamed. I guess she learned the trick, if she demanded something so that the whole dorm could hear it, then I was completely at her mercy.

Finally, I could tease her no longer, and I began to ever-so-slowly slide my dick inside her waiting pussy. It was already completely drenched from our activities, so it slid in without any issue. I felt Em kick and shake her feet behind me as I entered her, giving her something akin to a mini-orgasm before I even thrusted a single time.