Sharing the Dorm Room with Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily lifted her legs and put them over my shoulders the way I like. I took it as an invitation to once again kiss her toes as I fucked her, and she wasn't shy about expressing her pleasure as I did so.

"God, Jason, I love your fucking cock!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. At this point, I didn't even care, I hoped that Natalie was listening in from across the hall. "Fuck my pussy, just like that, fuck my pussy! Give it to me! YES YES YES!"

She smothered me with her beautiful little size 6 feet, rubbing them on my face more violently than she did our first time. I stuck my tongue out to receive them, but her technique seemed like she cared little for what I was actually doing. Still, I savored every contact my mouth had with her amazing feet.

I continued pumping in and out of her the whole time, and she reached down to work her clit as I did. Eventually, I separated her legs around my face and bent down so that I was fucking her in true missionary, face-to-face. She brought her hands around the to back of my head and grasped my hair, holding me just inches from her face until I gave in and leaned down to kiss her.

The feeling was absolutely amazing, and I couldn't believe what was happening. I was fucking Emily while she engulfed me completely, and our mouths became one as we ravaged each other in the most passionate French kiss of my life.

While we kissed, Emily's hands explored my entire backside. She grazed her fingernails softly along my shoulders, as if she was barely even touching them. The tightness of her pussy combined with the gracefulness of her hands had me in complete submission. I don't think I could've stopped pounding into her at that moment even if I tried.

Emily was vocal the entire time. Her mind too totally consumed for the normal dirty talk, she simply expressed her pleasure in a series of "OH"s, "AH"s, and my favorite, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"s. I especially loved it as we kissed, so that I could feel each of her exclamations enter my mouth as they left hers.

All of this was driving me over the edge, and I started to really drive into her harder and harder. We were bringing each other closer and closer to mutual orgasm, but thankfully, I had managed to make her cum first. She started to scream as she came, so I brought my mouth over hers so that I could at least attempt to partially mask how hard Emily was cumming.

I don't know how I did it, but I was able to avoid cumming myself even as Em sprayed all of her juices on to my cock. We took a brief moment to collect ourselves, so I pulled out of her and began sucking on her feet to allow myself to come down from the brink of orgasm.

"Jason, you made me cum so hard, I haven't cum that hard in my whole life!" Emily exclaimed. I didn't quite believe her but I enjoyed the complement nonetheless. "Are you ready to cum, baby? You've done so good tonight fucking me, you deserve to cum, I want to make you cum!"

"Oh, god yes, Em, I need to cum so bad!"

"Oh, I know what you want, baby. You want to cum on my feet, don't you? I know you love my feet, you can have them baby, please cum for me!"

She gave me one last sloppy kiss before resuming our initial position, laying on opposite sides of the bed. This time, instead of my mouth, she brought her feet to my cock, beating them a little with her soles to get me started.

Emily settled in to a rhythm of sliding up and down my dick, egging me on as she did so.

"You like that, my little footboy? You had the chance to cum in my pussy, but you'd rather cum with my feet, wouldn't you? That's okay, you do such a good job of fucking me that you can cum with my feet if you want." She spread around a bit of my precum onto her toes, continuing the footjob by just taking the tips of her toes and "grabbing" them around my shaft.

"How about this?" she asked, stroking around the head of my penis with her toes. "Do you like my little toes? I saw you staring at them, you it when I paint them, don't you? You just about came in your pants when you saw them today. I like that they drive you so wild, baby."

She took a break from attacking my cock with her toes to play with my balls. She lightly tapped them with the top of her left foot as she massaged them with her right. She slid her feet all around the base of my cock, reaching from my thighs to my stomach as she circled around it.

I loved the feel of her soft soles on my body. Mouth, stomach, cock, legs, it didn't matter, I just wanted to be a slave to Emily's feet. The stimulation was too much for me, and I felt my orgasm ready to burst.

"Em, it's time," I gasped. She simply smiled and bent forward, surrounding my cock with her red lips as her feet continued to attack the base.

She could only do this for a few seconds before I was ready to cum. She goaded me, "Jason, I need you to cum for me, cum for my fucking feet, cum for your roommate's girlfriend!"

I unloaded in her mouth at that statement, and she moaned again as she took all of my cum into her mouth. She didn't swallow it, but instead she stared directly into my eyes as she let it drip on to her feet. She wiggled her toes around with my cum, spreading it over my dick.

"Good boy, I love it when you cum for me, you know that?" said Emily when the entirety of my load had been deposited.

"Come here, baby," I said to her, motioning for her to crawl on top of me as I embraced her. We made out some more as we came down from our afterglow.

I was massaging the small of her back with my hands as we started into one another's eyes. I felt like this was my moment to express how I really felt about Em. Without any hesitation, I finally told her.

"Em, this was amazing. I love you." There it was, the words had exited my mouth.

Knowing what she said about Lucas earlier that night, I wasn't expecting anything in return, so I was extremely surprised when she said, "Jason, I love you too. I love you so much, I don't ever want to stop being with you!"

She grabbed my head and once more, we melded into each other as we wrapped limbs and tongues. I took this last opportunity to fully enjoy Emily's body in totality, but our time together finally came to an end. With great difficulty, she tore herself away from me and stood up off the bed.

"Wow, we made a mess!" she told me. "One more shower?"

I didn't need any prompting to accept. Emily took my hand and led me to the shower, and we spent our last sensual moments together simply enjoying the feeling of our hands on our bodies. Emily avoided touching my cock, I guess because there was a sense of finality to our last fuck, but rather chose to touch me in other intimate ways.

We washed each other clean, but we weren't ready for the shower to end. Emily circled back behind me and grabbed me from behind, wrapping her arms around my stomach and resting her head on my back as the water flowed over us.

"We won't have to wait that long, I promise," she said, almost pleading, as if she was trying to convince herself.

"I know Em, I know."

We stood like that until our skin started to prune, so with no other option we exited the shower and dried off.

After the shower, I put on my shorts again while Emily re-assembled her date night outfit. I took one last opportunity to admire her and how beautiful she looked that night. I knew it was likely to be a while before I saw her like that again.

In the spur of the moment, I grabbed my phone and took a few pictures of Emily in her outfit. She caught on to what I was doing and posed for me, at first silly but getting more and more sexual. I took a few photos of her feet in those heels, and created a photo-set of her slipping the heels off. My last picture was of Emily sucking on her own toes, panties slipped down with a full view of her pussy on display.

We both laughed at the end of our impromptu photo session, until her face adorned a more melancholic expression.

"Hey, listen," she began, "You hide those, OK? The last thing we need is Lucas finding those on your phone."

"Of course, Em, I know how to do that," I reassured her.

"Thanks. It's just, I know when I wake up tomorrow morning, Lucas will be there, while you'll be left alone again. I hope those help you a little, you know?" She smiled at me. Amazingly, the implication that I would be jacking off to pictures of Emily didn't feel sexually charged. It felt, tender almost.

"Anyway, I hope you ask out Natalie, she's a super cool girl, I think you'll really like each other. But if you don't, well, I can't wait until next time." She stood up, grabbed my cheek, and gave me one last kiss.

I smiled back at her and said, "Of course, until next time, Em."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

With that, Emily opened up my door, took a look down either direction, and headed back into her own room.

I went back to my bed and laid down, still processing everything that happened that weekend. I smiled as I remembered Emily's loving embraces, as well as her fiery sexual movements. I hadn't been that satisfied in a long time, I thought, as I closed my eyes, this time alone as I drifted contentedly off to sleep.

------

The next morning, I awoke to the sound of my dorm room door being unlocked, and Lucas walked in with his weekend bag, trying his best not to wake me.

Seeing that he had failed, he threw his bag onto his bed and said, "Morning, Jason, sorry for waking you."

"That's OK," I replied, not really awake enough to fully realize the gravity of the weekend's events as I spoke. "You have a good weekend?"

"Yeah, well, it's my parents, so, you know, I guess it was alright, all things considered. You have a good weekend?"

"Yeah, same, it was alright, all things considered."

"Awesome, good to hear man. Hey, I'll let you sleep, I'm gonna go to Em's room. I'll see you a little later for breakfast?"

"Sounds good man, see you then."

As I heard the door close, I turned around and drifted back to sleep. Business as usual, I guess. I guess I'd have to see how that goes, I thought. Sleep consumed me for an hour more before I had to get up and return to my usual routine, the weekend's events still heavy on my mind.

------

Author's Note: That's the end of this series, I think, as it stands right now. That's about all I can do with this story in the "vanilla" fashion, and I could already tell I was repeating myself a little bit with the sex scenes. I would like to return to these characters, but if I did, there'd probably be some gay shit and other kinks involved that would be kind of jarring to simply put in a chapter 3. For all you foot fetishists, I hope you enjoyed the story, it was my first! For the weirder among you, maybe I'll see you again. Until then, take care everybody, have a great day!