Making New Friends

Story Info
Aerith has fun getting to know the men from AVALANCHE...
1.2k words
4.67
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a fun little fan fic I wrote for a friend a while back, and thought some here might enjoy it. If so, let me know what you think! If people enjoy this style, I have a few other very short smutty stories I could share too!

Final Fantasy does not belong to me. All characters included are 18+

----------

The trip to Sector 7 was uneventful, with only a few small monsters attempting to impede the pair's progress. Cloud and Aerith made it to Seventh Heaven, where he introduced his unlikely new friend to his other allies. Tifa was out, but Barrett, Biggs and Wedge were down in the secret room, planning their group's next moves. They were all flabbergasted by the appearance of the new girl Cloud walked in with. The young woman gave a cheerful introduction, and immediately chatted with the men like good friends. Cloud smirked. She seemed to make people smile wherever she went.

Aerith wandered around the hidden room beneath the bar, marvelling at it. Biggs and Wedge peppered her with questions, which she answered cheerfully, explaining the Sector she was from, what she did for a living, and how she came to meet Cloud. Barrett watched her warily from the side of the room.

"Sure you can vouch for her, blondie? Might be a Shinra spy for all I know." The big man muttered accusingly.

"She's good. She's not exactly a friend to them either..." Cloud responded, watching her hop up onto a table, sitting on it, swinging her legs playfully as the two AVALANCHE members fawned over her.

Aerith seemed to grow a little restless.

"Sooo... what do you guys do for fun around here?" She asked, tilting her head innocently with a sweet smile. Barrett huffed.

"This ain't no clubhouse." He barked. Aerith seemed unfazed.

"I know, but you all have to pass the time somehow..." Cloud barely caught the hint of a smirk crossing her face. "... how about I help?" She said casually. Biggs cocked an eyebrow at her.

"How so?" He asked, his interest piqued.

"Mmmm... How about I suck your cocks?" She said in such a matter of fact tone, all four men did almost simultaneous double takes.

"Did... you just say..." Wedge started, but his words died in his mouth as she slid off the table, and walked over to Cloud, who's face had gone slightly red.

"Yea. It'll be fun! What'd ya say Cloud?" She asked as she sank down to her knees and started tugging at his pants. He was just as speechless as the rest. A moment later and his pants were down enough so that his hardening cock was revealed, much to Aerith's delight. Her eyes seemed to light up as she grasped it and began stroking it. She looked around at the other men and smiled, like this was the most normal thing in the world. "Don't be shy, come on over!"

There was a flurry of movement, and in a few seconds the men stood in a loose semi circle around her, cocks out, inches from her pretty face. She gazed at them all, admiring the differences in shapes and sizes, reaching up to stroke each of them one after the other, giggling as the men groaned under her touch. Aerith glanced up at her blonde friend, and winked before taking his length in her mouth. He groaned her name as she moved back and forth, sucking him while pumping Biggs and Wedge. Barrett rubbed his cock against her cheeks, requesting some attention, which she was happy to give. She let Cloud's cock fall from her lips with a wet pop, then sucked on the bigger black cock, her lips stretching around it wider. Barrett's head fell back.

"Seems you were right, SOLDIER boy..." He said to the man beside him with a grin.

She alternated between each man, giving them all attention with her hands and mouth. She hummed and moaned, with their combined scent and taste filling her senses, getting her even more aroused. The flower girl tried to take all four in her hands, and slapped them against her cheeks and lips, flicking her tongue out to meet them, and peppering them with kisses. The quartet let out a series of moans as she worshipped their cocks, letting them slap and rub them all over her beautiful face, precum and saliva smearing across her cheeks, nose and lips, which she didn't seem to mind at all.

"Hey, wanna see something neat?" She said with a devious smirk, and took Cloud and Biggs' cocks in each hand. She pressed the tips together, then brought her mouth to them. The men stared as the girl opened her mouth and took both heads inside, her lips stretching around them, bobbing back and forth. She was able to take about two or three inches of both cocks in her mouth.

"Shit, Aerith..." Cloud mumbled, feeling her lips and tongue working on him, while his friend's cock also rubbed against his, heightening the sensation. She pulled away, panting for air, before repeating the trick for each pair. Wedge and Barrett. Barrett and Biggs. Biggs and Wedge. And then Barrett and Cloud.

All for men were panting, their cocks ridged and rock hard, throbbing as the girl sucked and stroked them expertly.

"This ain't ya first time doin' this, is it?" Barrett ask. Aerith didn't reply. The coy smile on her face said everything.

"Think you're all getting cloo-oose, aren't you?" She asked in a sing-song manner. The group nodded.

"A-Aerith... I'm gonna cum..." Wedge moaned, his knees visibly shaking.

"Come on boysh...Glug... give me all that cum. Don't you wanna... Shlurp... see it all on my face... I bet it tastes...Mhmmm... show goodth..." She said, sucking them all in turn, giving them intense eye contact as she drove them all to the edge.

She pulled back, tilted her face up, and stuck her tongue out, giving them all an attractive target. The men pumped their cocks fast, groaning senseless words that might have been her name. Then one after another, they broke.

Wedge came first, robes of his cum splashing across her cheeks and nose, making her giggle. Biggs was next, aiming for her tongue, drenching it and her lips, which made her hum in approval. Barrett grunted and came with a growl, shooting a thick load all over her face, making her flinch and close one eye. She tried her best to catch some in her mouth, though most landed all over her face and some in her hair. Then Cloud remained. He pumped hard, feeling the heat building in his core, looking down at the most erotic sight he'd ever seen. Aerith scooted forward, bringing her lips to his tip, and winking, as she kissed it, giving him a little extra special attention.

The blonde almost roared as he came on her lips. She opened her mouth to take it, sucking on him as he let out rope after rope of hot cum directly down her throat. Maybe it was the Mako in him, but he seemed to cum even longer than the rest, some of it trickling down her chin before she could swallow it. Eventually, he stopped, and Aerith moved away, smiling up at the men with her face plastered in their combined loads. The AVALANCHE members breathed hard, admiring their handy work. All of them smirked back at the girl, watching as she licked her lips and scooped some of their cum off her face with her fingers, then sucking them clean.

"So... Am I a member now?" She asked innocently.