Impromptu

Story Info
I meet Lacey Chabert on a plane.
2.6k words
4.33
3.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IABH
IABH
1,105 Followers

I was sitting on my first-class airline seat waiting for take off. I had downloaded a few of my favorite actress's movies to watch on the seven-hour flight.

I had my ear buds in and had just started Christmas in Rome when someone fell into the seat next to me and landed on my shoulder.

"Sorry," she said, and I waved her off without looking over.

I could tell for the first hour of the flight she was looking at my tablet off and on. It didn't bother me, so I left it alone.

Then the flight attendant came for out drink orders.

"White wine," said my row partner. I still hadn't seen her face. Her head was turned to the aisle. Her chestnut hair shined, and I glanced down and got a nice glimpse of her legs and feet. I liked what I saw and decided to pay more attention.

"Single malt," I said, and my row mate turned to look at me.

It was Lacey fucking Chabert!

My mouth hung open as she giggled. "I love that one."

She nodded to my tablet.

"Uh..." was all I could muster.

She giggled again and it was adorable.

"It was pretty fun to make that one. Rome is so lovely."

I was frozen in shock. My fantasy girl was talking to me.

"Do I have to introduce myself?" She asked with her patented grin.

I shook my head no, and said, "I'm Kyle."

She shook my hand and said, "How cool is it that I'm sitting next to a fan. Or are you a fan of Sam's?"

She smirked and I pulled out my left ear bud.

"Sam?" I asked.

"The leading man. He's a sweet guy."

"Uh..." was all I could get out. I was making a fool of myself.

"Sorry, I assumed you were a fan of mine by the way you were looking at my feet."

I looked down and she wiggled her nylon-clad toes.

"Here you are," the FA chirped as she handed us our drinks.

I chugged mine down as a shot and asked, "Another, please, on your next trip."

She smiled, looked at Lacey, and winked. "Certainly, sir."

"So, you can talk," Lacey teased and took a gulp of her wine.

"I love you...I mean I love your movies."

She giggled again.

"I'm sorry, I'm making an ass out of myself."

"I get all kinds of reactions, Kyle. I have to say, I've never sat next to someone watching one of my movies on a plane. It's kinda cool."

All of a sudden, I couldn't control my word vomit.

"Lacey, we're the same age. I fell in love with you when I first saw you in Lost In Space. I've followed your career ever since that first time. I'm your biggest fan."

She giggled that sweet giggle again and said, "I don't know about that, Kyle. I've got some crazy fans."

"Oh, shit! I'm sorry. I'm not a pervert stalker or anything. Don't take it..."

"Relax, Kyle," she crossed her legs the other way and her skirt rode up more. My cock got hard as stone.

I finally found my swagger and said, "You know, this isn't the first time I've sat near you."

"Really?" She asked, genuinely curious.

"Mm, hm. A few months ago, I was in Hawaii, and we ate at the same restaurant. I didn't want to make an ass out of myself as you were with a group, but I sent some bottles of wine to your table."

"That was you? Oh, my God! That was so kind. It was a great wine. The waiter refused to say who bought it."

I nodded. "I didn't want any attention. I figured it was a small token of thanks for all of the joy you've brought me."

She took my hand, and said, "I wish you would have said something then. I was so lonely there. I mean, it's beautiful and all, but when you're on set and all of the work that's involved, I could've used a...diversion."

She squeezed my hand and looked at my crotch.

"By the looks of what you're trying to hide there, I really wished you would've said something."

She raised her eyebrows and waved her empty wine glass at the flight attendant.

We made small talk for a couple of hours, getting to know one another. We didn't talk about Hollywood or her fame, we talked about her as a person. She seemed comfortable with me, and I enjoyed every minute of our talk.

"What's your plan when we land?" I asked.

"Nothing really. Check into the hotel and just relax. My schedule's clear until I have to go on the Home Shopping Network tomorrow afternoon."

She grinned and asked, "Unless a certain biggest fan is free for dinner?"

I was on my way home, so I answered, "I'd love to have you for dinner. Shit! I mean take you to dinner."

She giggled adorably and said, "Watch it! A girl has to eat too."

Her hand slid off the arm rest and onto my thigh, where she squeezed my painfully hard cock.

"As filling as this would be, perhaps it's best saved for dessert."

*****

An hour later, we were on the ground and an hour after that, I pulled into her hotel's valet line with her sitting in the back seat.

"Kyle, for obvious reasons, give me a few minutes to check in. Wait at the bar and once I'm settled, I'll call down for you."

Her smile was incandescent.

"Of course."

The bellman got her bags while I waited. If anyone were watching, I'd look like a car service driver.

Once she was in the hotel, I got out and gave my keys to the valet.

The bar was busy as I'd expect for dinner time. When I sat, I ordered a bottle of wine and two glasses.

It didn't take long for her call to come. I was directed to a house phone, and I groaned when her sultry tone invited me up.

The elevator couldn't have moved slower. The anticipation drove me mad, and the three stops we made for others only exacerbated my angst.

I couldn't believe Lacey Chabert invited me to her room. Hell, she grabbed my dick and told me she wanted it for dessert. I knew I was in for the best time of my life.

When the door to her room opened, I slowly walked in, trying to be casual. In truth, I was a nervous wreck.

"Ahem," she coughed making me turn around.

What I saw was the envy of my dreams.

She stood in a black lace bra and panty set with black thigh high stockings. Her black four-inch heels completed the look.

"My, God!" I whispered, making her giggle shyly. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"Aw, I bet you say that to all the Hallmark Hotties you meet on a plane."

I shook my head dumbly. She giggled again.

She kicked off her heels and said, "Worship your queen, knave."

As I dropped to my knees, she sat on the chair and extended her stocking-clad foot towards me.

I reverently took it in my hands and rubbed the silky material across my cheek.

She wiggled her toes, and I kissed each in turn, ending with her big toe. I took it into my mouth and licked it in circles before giving it a decent suck.

"I've never had anyone do that," she confessed.

I pulled back and said, "You know you have a beautiful rating on Wikifeet. They adore you."

"Yeah, I've checked it out. I know some of my friends post some stuff on Instagram to work up the foot guys. I was always afraid to, you know, with the wholesome image I try to portray."

I licked her from heel to toe, then spent some time on her arch before saying, "I think you've shattered that image for me tonight."

"Good," she smiled. "Now I need you to..."

A knock at the door cut her off.

She groaned, put on a silk robe, and answered.

The room service cart was pushed into the room and left by the balcony. When the kid turned around, he gasped.

"You're..."

"Expecting privacy," she said, tilting her head.

"Of course, Ma'am. You have nothing to worry about. Have a good evening."

The cheeky bastard winked at me as he walked by my position sitting on the chair she'd vacated.

"Even in that robe, that kid's gonna have jerk off material for a month."

She giggled and said, "Let's eat and then continue where we left off."

*****

"Kyle, make I ask you a personal question?" Lacey asked after she took the last bite of her salad.

"You can ask me anything you please."

She raised her eyebrow and asked, "Would you like to have your pie now?"

I laughed and led her to the bedroom, where she stopped me and planted a kiss on me, I'll never forget.

I had to lower myself to her lips, but what amazing lips they were.

I could taste the last of the raspberry vinaigrette, and her lips were firm and plump.

She didn't hesitate to seek out my tongue, and I didn't hesitate to lower my hand to the soft globe of her ass.

"Yeah, squeeze it," she moaned.

I walked her backwards to the bed and when her legs hit, she flopped down with a yelp.

She slid back to the headboard as I unbuttoned my shirt. As I unbuckled my belt, she slid her wet panties to the side and gave me the perfect view of her puffy lips.

"Do you want to kiss me here, Kyle?" She asked as she snaked her finger through her delicate folds. Her elfin voice almost sounded funny as she talked dirty to me.

"God, yes."

She spread her wetness along her clit and took a breast in her hand.

"Do you want to suck on my nipples?"

I nodded as I slid my pants and boxers to the floor.

She lifted her wet middle finger to her mouth and sucked her juices clean.

"I taste so good, baby. What are you waiting for?"

I shook my head and dove at her, making her laugh. She stopped laughing when I ripped her panties off and tossed them across the room.

"Oh, shit!"

Her head flew back into the pillows when my tongue slid around her protruding clit.

"Yeah, honey. Right there. Put your fingers inside me."

I started with one, then added a second before finally failing at getting a third finger in.

"You're so tight. I can't wait to be inside you."

I focused on her clit with my lips and tongue, while my fingers sought out her elusive g-spot. Moments later, she pulled my face into her, smashing my nose into her mons.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, God! Just like..."

Her orgasmic scream reverberated across the room. Her legs trembled and her pussy grabbed at my fingers as if trying to push them out.

Suddenly, her wetness increased, and the sloshing sounds told me what was coming.

"Oh, Kyle!" She shrieked as my hand and face were flooded as she squirted her juices all over the bed.

When she came down, I pulled my soaked fingers out of her warm, wet tunnel. I licked my lips and smiled as her eyes slowly opened.

"Holy cow, that was fantastic," she sighed.

"You're welcome," I teased and slid up next to her.

My fingers slowly played with her pussy as we made out, and my mind reeled from the realization that I'd just completed one of my greatest fantasies.

She moaned as my finger reached back to circle her rosebud.

"Mm, you're a dirty boy, aren't you?"

I kissed the tip of her nose and said, "You have no idea."

I rolled her onto her stomach and slid my rock-hard cock along her wet slit.

"Fuck me, baby."

I felt the tight resistance as my glans penetrated her opening.

"Fuck, you're so tight."

I eased into her glove and pulled her hips back to me, sliding me in deeper.

I swear, I could hear colors as my balls rubbed against her clit. I was balls deep in Lacey fucking Chabert, and she was a sex goddess.

Slowly, I rocked in and out of her as her walls massaged my needy cock.

"Oh, Lacey, you're incredible."

She couldn't respond as she was lost in her own sensations from our coupling.

I sped up my pace gradually until the slapping of our flesh created a beat no drummer could ever duplicate.

"Kyle, oh, I'm so close. Harder, baby. Give me all you've got."

I gently pushed her hips down, and she got the hint. She pulled her legs in and lay prone waiting for my assault to begin.

My legs straddled hers and my cock penetrated her juicy lips once more. The first thrust was a gentle opening salvo, but then I gave her what she wanted and slammed my seven inches into her with all of my weight behind each thrust.

"Ack, ung, ah!" Was all she could say as my sweat dropped onto her back, and the bed squeaked in cacophonous tones.

"I'm going to cum, Lacey."

"Do it, baby. Fill me up with your baby makers."

That was an odd thing to say, but I shoved it from my mind and shoved myself all the way inside her. Spurt after spurt of cum bathed her walls and I saw streaks of white light after I closed my eyes and fell to her side.

As I gasped for air, she turned and smiled. Her brown hair matted against her forehead left her looking like I felt.

"Wow," she whispered with a smile.

I chuckled. "Yeah, wow."

She kissed me and slid her silky leg up to my groin. The smooth stocking rubbed against my sticky soldier who began to rise.

Her hand replaced her leg as she stroked me to full hardness.

"I've wanted to do this ever since we were in the plane," she whispered in my ear.

She kissed and licked her way down my body, then looked into my eyes as she licked my cock from balls to tip.

"Fuck," I moaned as she circled each of my balls with her tongue.

"I love sucking balls, Kyle. Do you like your balls sucked?"

All I could do was grunt an affirmation, and she worshipped my balls as I worshipped her feet earlier.

She stroked as she slurped, and I felt her saliva slide down to the crack of my ass, before she took my cock back into her mouth.

"Jesus, baby, I'm close," I warned.

She pulled off and stroked me as fast as she could.

Her tongue found my balls again as I shot my load across my stomach.

I sighed in absolute contentment while I watched her lick them until I deflated.

"Damn, that was awesome. I can't believe I came so quickly."

She giggled and slid up to kiss me.

"Sorry, but I don't let anyone cum in my mouth. I'm glad you liked what I did though."

"You're amazing, Lacey. You really are."

"Kyle, would it be too much to ask you to stay the night?"

She asked it so shyly, I felt a little sorry for her.

"Of course, I'll stay. It will give me another chance to worship your body.

She smiled and rested her head on my chest. Moments later, she snored the cutest mewling I'd ever heard. Of course, she snored cute. Everything about her was cute.

*****

Six months later, I watched an interview of Lacey, and she was pregnant. She was radiant as she answered all of the questions parried her way.

The final question the reporter asked was, "Can you tell us if it's a boy or a girl?"

Lacey looked at the camera, smiled a wicked smile, and said, "It's a boy, and we've decided to name him Kyle."

My new girlfriend turned and said, "Aw, just like you, baby."

"Yeah," I said mirroring Lacey's grin. "Yeah, it is."

IABH
IABH
1,105 Followers