All Comments on 'Sharing the Jacuzzi Ch. 03'

by docBlue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 19 years ago
It's about time!

After two great exhibition chapters to build up tension we finally get to see where we all hoped this was leading. Great stuff.

Good character builds, too – socially daring people having adult fun in a reasonable frame of reference. Nothing too crazy, just a little taboo and a lot of fun. No expectations for Bob (well handled since this guy is a neighbor), yet a hint of dreaming about Cindy going a little nuts with a stranger is just enough of a new taboo that it gives that extra jolt in the end.

Well written. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very well written.

Looking forward to next installment.

Very well written, There is a nice flow to the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome

You sure know how to write a GREAT story. Please continue to write!

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
Bob's made of sterner stuff than I...

There's no way *I* could have resisted the temptation to leave my cock wrapped between Cindy's pussy lips as I came.

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Great Series

Every chapter a five.Hope you add more chapters. my gf will love this. I know she would like to read of more daring very public exhibition and sex.

Mel99Mel99over 16 years ago
On the pill

Wonderful! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the story, especially the ending where John fondled Cindy's ample breasts while Bob screwed her. We only wondered why Cindy was not on the pill so she could take Bob's love juice in her pussy. But we agree that threesomes can be very pleasent. I remember many times when we've slept three in a bed and I have fondled my wife's breasts and kissed her while another guy was grinding away from behind. Maybe in a future story John can enjoy the warmth of a well used, very juicy pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocBlue@docBlue
My stories are fictional, although each circumstance was based upon an actual event (& place in the travel stories). I've added fantasy to the reality in order to extend the possibilities, mostly via feedback from some readers wanting to see things escalate to another sexual ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES