All Comments on 'Sharing the Love'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Very well written. It takes exceptional skill to take a really absurd premise and flesh it out into a believable story. I’m found myself carried off into this twilight zone alternative reality in which I heartily suspended disbelief. Great job even if in the light of sobriety it is patently absurd.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As long as everyone was happy this story ended well. It could have been told with less wordage though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4* - An interesting story. I enjoyed reading it. I do have one editorial comment, though. During most of this story line, one man is interacting simultaneously with two women. That led to way too much "pronoun confusion" in the narration. Just which "she" or "her" did something? Also, Charlotte was Cathy's sister, not Mark's. Unfortunately, there were several referenced to "his sister". It would have been an easier read if you had replaced some of those pronouns with names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story a wife loved her husband enough to make him happy and this the first loving wife story on here lol

Kilty11Kilty11over 1 year ago

No way this is a typical male fantasy. No man wants a wife who has no desire for sex. The fantasy would be if her sex drive suddenly appeared and she still allowed her sister to stay. Not a bad story though.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Thank you for the pleasure of a story that makes one think! I won't mention all the his/her tense errors (Ha. Ha.) Naturally, as a man, I wondered "Could I do that?" Or simply "Would I have divorced over it?' I was surprised he had let the "no sex" situation go on for so long. eg His wife not exactly getting wild and participating, nor initiating sex etc. 15 years of THAT?

However, when his wife suggested a solution, I immediately thought of the pregnancy issue. No way could a number of females be trusted NOT to get pregnant, as an attempt to get Mark all to themselves. So, Cathy should have insisted he get a vascetamy. Plus, if there were 3 or 4 other women, the issue of STD's should have been addressed. But, anyway, that was just me being pedantic. Oh, the legal situation would be easy to sort out as it is not illegal to have multiple, simultaneous, relationships. A good solicitor could sort out Wills etc.

At their initial ages of around 40, could it work? YES. But not at late 20's early 30's ages. Two "wives" mmmm. Plus, he didn't even have to turn LDS (Mormon. LOL.) Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read. Written with great feeling. Loved it.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never happen. Wife would become insanely jealous assuming any woman on the planet would ever come up with this idea or think it was a good solution. Sister and hubby would eventually fall for each other and send Cathy packing.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

Nicely written. An interesting plot but no real drama with too many things falling into place too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I do orgasm with you, I promise you that, but I derive no actual pleasure from it. “

.

THAT is simply an impossible statement. As such, it really harmed the entire premise of this story. Perhaps fatally.

.

Good writing. Stupid plot.

.

3 ***

CD1929CD1929over 1 year ago

Not a a bad story but a little BORING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't imagine the hurt of a wife telling a husband that she had never really enjoyed sex. I find it seriously hard to imagine a marriage surviving that. Much more likely that he would fall in love with either Julie or the sister and form a conventional relationship. Still, nice idea.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

A particularly delicate and difficult subject that you have dealt with!

4⭐ because in the end you made it boring and flat. No problem, no doubt, no dispute,.....

It's a shame to have taken this version where everything is beautiful, everything is nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautiful story and shows what true love can achieve. It is not unbelievable for l know of two other, not the same relationships but very close to it, that were enjoyed by couples and were open but not in your face about it. So not common but can be achieved by some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely written and realistic in a number of aspects. What might have added some additional depth is a discussion between the two protagonists about what exactly constitutes intimacy; i.e. where were the limits and under what context for physical love making.

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

Very original and well done. Thanks!

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

Decent story and somewhat unique in the genre of Loving Wives stories that I've read. I would recommend that you revisit the story - there was a sequence where the gender pronouns got reversed and unless the attempted to appeal to the LGBQT community, it did make that part of the story a little challenging to read. Could it work for other couples - my best guess is 1 out of 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are separating air from lungs. One has no function or meaning without the other. As the author you control the feelings, the love and the intimacy. In real life Mark would end falling in love with Charlotte and reinforcing their love with lust, passion, sex and sharing orgasms together. Thar's the real human love, the rest author's fantasy. Thanks for the story and the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very interesting shared husband theme. Families come in all sorts of configurations and this is just one of them. Very erotic, but romantic and sweet at the same time. Well done!

Pinupfan53Pinupfan53over 1 year ago

This story may be fiction, but hit close to home for me . I have been married for almost 50 years, my wifes interst in sex has been dropping for over 30 years. Mine has not. So to compensate i read Literotica almost every day. plus my wife gives me a hall pass once or twice a year and i go to Las Vegas and go to a club and have some fun. I get the sex but not the loving sexual intensity from my sexual partner that really want. I loved your story, still love my wife and unfortunately her sisters would never fit the bill like Charlotte.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IT WAS WORTH READING, EVEN THOUGH ANYONE WOULD KNOW IT WAS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE; BEYOND FICTION AN UNREAL ARRANGMENT

pepepilotpepepilotover 1 year ago

An excellent story, but I could only give it 4 stars. But, there were too many typos, misspellings, and grammar errors to provide it with the score it should have had otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done, unusual story in that a partner is depicted as asexual. It certainly gave a different dynamic to the cuckquean aspect! 5 stars

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

An interesting premise. I'm not sure what basis it has in reality. But, so what? D

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Tend to steer away from most LW stories because so many are configured around near perfect men (like this fella/see your initial characterization) and 1 - dimensional bimbo caricatures who behave irrationally followed by BTB revenge. Not all, but many follow that pattern. This piece, while definitely an odd fantasy, did not conform. Liked it for that reason.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I read this twice, then had my wife of 52 years read it. Weird, is saying it mildly. Different, yes. But my social worker wife convinced me just how well written this is. Great story.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

An easy 5 stars rating. This was a thought-provoking story, not just about sex. Damn enjoyable. Could it happen in real life? Probably----why not? Have to add that it is strange to think this way, but why not?

Well written as are your other stories. Thank you.

PatricksonPatricksonover 1 year ago

A well written story, sympathetic characters and an interesting dilemma. Thought provoking story, great pacing. Thanks for sharing, a pleasant change for Loving Wives category.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

a smarter person would have tried to figure out why she has no sexual desire before getting married. i hope their kids are smarter than their parents but probably not. really should be some sort of test before u can have kids but lol yeah that aint happening. why 86% of the worlds pop are marrons

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Asexual is NOT an orientation, it’s a disorder. Either something is physically wrong (hormones, genetic flaws, etc), or mentally/emotionally wrong (abuse in childhood usually). Either way, it’s not normal, and shouldn’t be accepted as such!

ZK

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Solid story with your normal brilliant writing style. There were some editing slips, but otherwise it flowed like water. I know it's fiction, but some of the actions/thoughts by Cathy I just couldn't get my head around. As someone married to a post-menopausal women with ZERO libido, I can relate well with the underlying story, but not the nuances contained in this tale. (Sorry, not getting any outside help in my case...LOL) 4*

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 1 year ago

Well that was different I quite enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, to address your misconceptions in your opening paragraphs. Much of what you call sub-genres of Loving Wives are actually their own categories on Literotica. One of the reasons those stories get bashed so badly in this category is the fact that they shouldn't be here. Too many authors think mentioning that one of the characters is married is enough to put it in Loving Wives when it actually should go in a different category. The most common categories for this are Fetish, Group Sex, and Interracial. Surprisingly, there are also quite a few that should go in Gay Male, not to mention BDSM and NonConsent. Granted, pretty much every story on this site could be split between just two categories: Erotic Encounters and Non-Erotic...

While this story could go in Incest/Taboo, Group Sex, or Erotic Encounters I agree that it fits in this category.

Next, I would suggest an editor. First, let me say that overall it was well written. The most common issue was verb tense, with the most obvious being where the tenses didn't match in a single sentence. However, what was more jarring was the instances of using the wrong gender. The quickest example I could find was where you had Cathy "Snuggling into his husband". Now, based on the rest of the sentence, I'm guessing that originally she was snuggling into his arm and you just failed to change the the possessive when you swapped husband for arm. Still, they are areas of repeated issue, so something to watch for in the future.

Finally, to address the overarching story. Basically, this was a fairly standard (early) menopause kills the wife's sex drive story with a twist. That twist turned out to be a lifetime of lies about her sexuality. Unfortunately, you never addressed her deceit, only her current decision to cut him off. I agree that the twist helped differentiate the story from the countless others using the same premise, but ultimately it would have been a stronger story without a major plot hole being completely ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The thing I don’t get is why if she has no interest in doing does she want to participate…. Interesting but not sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read…..totally different than what I was expecting.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

What a crock of psycho-babble horseshit. Once again a quack therapist that creates more issues than they ever treat. Why do so many 49ish, long term wives lose their damn minds.

I understand it’s fiction, but it still has to be believable. This one wasn’t. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first part of the story was not easy story for me to read, as my wife could best be described as asexual. Looking back, I guess there were signs that she only saw sex as a means to have children. I would go as far as to say she had subtly warned me, but I hadn't the experience to realise. It all came to a head the day she found out she was pregnant with our second child, That evening she told she was no longer interested in sex; forever.

At this point reality and you're fantasy story diverge. Reality is that no sex became no touching below the waist, then separate beds, then no touching at all. She would not consider counselling and has resisted ever discussing it since. "That's just the way I am" is her go to response. In every other way she was very nice, which influenced me to stay (many here would say foolishly) faithful. Thirty years on, she admits that she was lucky to find someone who would put up with this arrangement. I no longer find her physically attractive, so no sex with her is no longer a problem. She remains my best friend.

It would have been easy to mark this story down for much of it being totally opposite to what has happened to me in real life, but this would be not be fair. The story was obviously well written (though a few typos slipped through) and was not lacking in erotic content, so I have suppressed my personal prejudices and given it five stars..

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Still not sure why Cathy didn't want sex, but got wet? How could Mark possibly feel the same about both women? He couldn't. If Cathy was happy she would have been fucking Mark and been jealous. Asexual people don't get married and have 2 kids and then realize they are asexual..... Well written but stupid story.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

You wasted 5 pages on that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As you said this was a wacky do arrangement. Divorce should have happened .become a Mormon move to Utah and take in a few wives. LOL

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page 1

She orgasms but doesn't want sex? Sounds like she's missing a few marbles.

AmberSolisAmberSolisover 1 year ago

A great story. Great premise, expertly told. And totally hot! Added to my favorites. Hope you have many more stories to tell!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page 2

Shouldn't have gotten married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems that you got your wish about not wanting to write a typical 'Loving Wives'. I can't keep up with the many types of sexuality identification so this one sounds just as plausible as any of the other groupings being created of identified in today's society. A little difficult for me to follow and keep the characters separated but I kept waiting for a twosome to be united and leave the others behind.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Good story, but not very likely.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Different, unique, interesting, mostly well written; NOT believable. 'She was unable to continue with sex'- nonsense. She wasn't willing, because it didn't interest her. Did it hurt her? No. Did she hate it? No. Did she get orgasms from her oh so loving and giving husband?? YES. So what's the problem? Well, she didn't get turned on. Big deal; do it anyway, learn to enjoy it, and keep her friends and family OUT. The story seemed like a vehicle for the man to get more sex, and with more girls. There was only one girl he wanted to have sex with, and that was his wife. Let him have it.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Fantastic story!!!! Congratulations!!! Very original, really well written and full of emotional chats and actions!

5 stars from here really well deserved!

👏👏👏😉👍

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Excellent story. At the beginning I wasn't sure about reading the story but started anyways. I'm glad I did. Not what I was expecting but you told it well and kept me engaged. 5stars

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Really good and different story. The reality is there are asexual people out there, so this is not an impossible situation. Creating a poly relationship like this is probably likely, but in the wide,wide world of sports out there it could happen. There are married couples where one or both are gay that work things out, there are couples where one is into BDSM, the other isn't, and they work things out

Full credit for a story about couple working out a difficult situation,def unique.

One note,you said the kids were in High school but were 11 and 13. That is junior high, not high school age.

Wash2015Wash2015over 1 year ago

Fantastic story, 5*. My only question is what happened to Julie? Did she marry that guy she was dating? Ended up happy I hope. She was the first to be with the husband so some closure on her story would have also been nice.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

A silly, ridiculous story, i stopped reading on page 2 when the solution to her zero sex drive was presented. Ok, she loves affection, feeling loved, her husband feels goood and she orgasms-whats the fucking problem? She doesnt have a drive, so just do it - if it still feels good, and you love your husband and want the best for him, just do it! I dont have a "drive" to exercise, but I do regularly and once I do I feel great! I also like what it does for my overall energy and well being.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

This was a very interesting journey along a path few might take, and fewer understand !

It was obviously the result of lots of thought, and even in your end notes, you raised the issue of newer types of familial relationships, like the "throuple", as you described it. I've seen that term used in the general media, and not just on sites like this one, or in stories of an erotic nature.

Bottom line... well done, and 5 stars to you !

UnassignedUnassignedover 1 year ago

A very interesting premise - not sure I've seen this before on the forum - and quite well written. My one critique is that all the characters seemed just *too* perfect (well, other than the central issue of Cathy's asexuality). They were all too caring, too considerate, and too loving for there to be any emotional turmoil or conflict, and that lack prevented the story from reaching the peak - like a well-crafted dish prepared by a talented chef that just needs a touch of seasoning or spice to be its best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Certainly a different story, though I’m not quite sure what to make of asexuality. I’ll have to learn more about it. As a plot device, I think it was fine, though I wasn’t particularly moved by the story. There was certainly a lot of love within the fantasy, so staying together made sense.

BigDee44BigDee44over 1 year ago

If there were ever a situation where a roofie could be utilized as a possible prophylactic, this is it! Wish my wife were as caring and magnanimous as Cathy. She has a single sister, too! Even in the midst of dementia, she still is jealous when she sees me speaking to most any woman. It’s does not even help that she had two affairs on me years ago. One way streeter, she.

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guyover 1 year ago

Absolutely enjoyed reading the story. Beautiful writing. Sad that this ended not as a longer multi episode story.

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
Well done!

Nothing but love, I liked it! Thanks for writing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

beautiful love story

peyskippeyskipover 1 year ago

I keep coming back to this one. What love and tenderness. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hummm

Did not score it. Little conflicted about this one, but I did like it.

Is it a love story, fetish, loving wife?? Not sure. Well written by-the-way.

As a male, I do feel that lack of physical intimacy would over time diminish love for his wife, and the act of providing emotional support would drive love and desire for most women ( ie her sister) that would create resentment towards Cathy. Lots to think about on this. This is not a typical loving wife story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I haven't even finished the first page and I've got to comment. Many, many women throughout history have not enjoyed sex. It's very common. They still have sex because they love their spouse and they want to fill their spouses sexual hunger. Not the best example, but my wife loves to shop. I hate to. Because I love her, we go shopping at least once a month. Spousal sex is an even more fundamental need. So, sorry, fail from the jump on the premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By definition, having an orgasm means it's enjoyable. So please don't say she had orgasms but didn't enjoy it. It's much more proper to say she didn't physically enjoy the sex, even though it was emotionally fulfilling.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Five stars definitely, but I'm confused why Cathy couldn't just fuck her husband just because she loves him, and wants to make him Happy. She stated that Mark does give her orgasms so go with it. But Mark certainly made out in this deal getting to fuck other women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
She didn't have DESIRE

Yes, she had orgasms. Because her body responded to his attention. But she didn't have desire in the course of the day. My wife is like this too. She just doesn't think about sex and doesn't need to masturbate. In our case its more a matter of being post menopausal as opposed to just not having ever had desire. BUT, she does have sex with me, and with some added lubrication definitely enjoys sex. And WE make certain she gets off as do I. For me, it is different now in that I feel like I'm "using" her for my pleasure. Because I know that if I didn't initiate sex, she wouldn't. Or at least not very often.

Oh, and PLEASE get an editor. There were way too many grammar and tense errors. I'm surprised this story got published. I've had stories sent back with far fewer problems.

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

Very unusual with an ACTUAL loving wife in this category, usually there is cheating, hating and what not, but this is a very different story all together, loved it.

5/5 stars

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

I'm part way through a similar story, but with a different dynamic. I think I'll put it on hold for a while so that I don't consciously steal any of your ideas. Good writing, sensitively done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know what, that was an enjoyable read, quite liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fairly well written but I don't buy the bs about not enjoying sex, other than menopause causing it (which was said it wasn't) but all to common for this site are stories pushing backwards ideologies. I was convinced the wife was getting him invested into several side relationships before springing on him her sudden sexual attraction but low and behold it just so happens to not be for him,...... but hey he's a loving idiot and since she let him have others he should now be loving and accept that to be sexually fulfilled she needs another--- leaving the husband being screwed over by lying self-entitled manipulative women like always

Jose Esposito_231Jose Esposito_231about 1 year ago

If all the stories I've read in this entire website, this is my favorite. Reading with an issue like this most certainly is not easy. Though fantasy, it is a beautiful picture of double devotion! Thank you for writing this!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

5 Stars for a fun story! Great idea, Great writing, Great Story. My first thought was that the wife and the shrink was going to talk hubby into Castration, Then everything would be equal. Of course, as soon as Hubby lost all his sexual ability along with sex organs wife would suddenly have sexual desire! Miracles of Miracles. Hubby then would have to be happy as his slut wife goes on the prowl every other night to get laid. He sacrificed the most and ended up alone while his wife was a typical whore. Glad it didn't turn out that way. but I figure that most stories are fictitious anyway. Thks Buster2U

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

Truly, a beautiful story of love and devotion. In my mind, this is the flavour of story that should feature predominantly in this category. The stories about cheating, destruction, and revenge, while addicting, leave me feeling unsettled in the end, even in the cases where the MC ends up in a better situation. The cruel behaviour and disrespect from someone who claims to have loved their partner is sickening. I fear I’ve read too many of those, and this story was a very pleasant departure from the usual faire in this category. Thank you!

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

So she was smart enough to hide the fact that she is cheating on him and then come up and use the excuse she is asexual I don't know if she deserves credit for that kind of planning but I will say it is cold and deives problem is he gives us guys a bad name him being so stupid and blind as not to see it I don't care what people say the bitch is and has been cheating on him she said herself that she orgasms with him but don't have the pleasure see that is red flag it's sinctifcly possible for a woman to orgasm and not feel pleasure say what you will but I see through the bullshit she's cheating on him and his stupid ass should have kicked her to the curve honestly he should have killed her for cheating but not before he demanded a parternty test for the kids to make sure there even his

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Wow I would say I'm surprised that there is a lot of people actually buying into the bullshit the wife in this story did but I'm not cause to be surprised would require people actually having common sense and by all the comments that I have seen there is no common sense and this is still not a loving wife story and nor was he a loving husband it's simple really look up the term loving wife then write a story about a loving wife more so after you learn what a loving wife is people who post stories in this category is either pretty stupid or have no common sense I guess those 2 run hand and hand since I have only seen 1 story ever posted in this category that's actually about a loving wife

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
@Mfkndragon

Where the fuck did you come up with cheating? What is wrong with you? Aside from the fact that anyone that calls himself a “dragon” is pretty much guaranteed to be a shithead.

I realize the futility of trying to point out to an actual shithead, that he is, in fact, a shithead. Shitheads generally don’t know it, and are often not bright enough to understand the implications. It did, however, make me feel a little better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

asexual

I have first hand experience with asexual wife.

It's been there the entire marriage of 30 some years and only the last 18 years

denied intercourse.

I have researched the condition in her family tree and YES It's almost 100%.

My prognosis is - it's DNA, Hormonal and MENTAL health.

None of those wives allowed an alternate sex pardner.

Most of those wives was jealous and bird dogged Husband to make sure he wasn't out getting sex outside me marriage.

Asexual is not Normal human behavior. Even GAY and Lesbian are more normal.

I don't care for the label of asexual as it may indicate this is an acceptable condition.

VOWs are broken when sexual intercourse is denied in a marriage.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

No, not my cup of tea.asexual people are rare, better to have written your tale about sexual disjunction which is way more common.

Scores 3/5, well written but did not engage me at all

Scores 3/5

docj27adocj27a9 months ago

Loved it. Well written beautiful STORY (the emphasis is due to all the people losing their minds over a pice of well written FICTION!) I really enjoyed a story about people that cared and loved each other. Thank you and ignore all the dumb haters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I suppose that this story fit in the Loving Wives category. I could argue for other categories but that isn't the point. It simply didn't make for a good, fictional tale. Yes, given all the pronouns people use these days, you could pick any one of them and fit it into the loving wives category. But was it entertaining? Was it fun to read? Did it seem logical or probable? For me, the answer was no. Nothing to do with the technical writing, crossing the t's and dotting the I's. It just wasn't a good subject for a story on a erotic website. Of course I dislike all the incest stories you write - never read them. But that's just me. Take it with a large grain of salt.

usaretusaret9 months ago

Improbable, but nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting take on a different angle. Four stars. I just have to add that the story needs some serious editing and proofreading. It is often confusing as to who was spoken , "she and her" were too often unclear and slowed down the reading, trying figure it out. Names should have been used, from time to time, instead of she and her.EDIT AND PROOFREAD! My four stars were edging toward three.

JPB

danbo56danbo568 months ago

I love this story think it is a very interesting concept for me 5 stars+ really really enjoyed

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHope8 months ago

Not usually one to side with @Ruttweiler, but I will this time. Dragon is another arrogant prick that is going to tell an author what’s really going on in his story. I just don’t understand. The author creates the world, and in this world, the wife is asexual, a condition that does exist. Rare, but real. And her reaction and solution for her husband is the absolute definition of a loving wife. I’ll admit, this was strange and not necessarily my cup of tea, but the writing was generally good and the story flowed fairly well, so got a 3 from me. But, I respect the author enough to accept his world.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To some Neanderthal commenters below (you know who you are); the wife needed cheated. She was asexual. She loved her hsuband and was committed to him but did not enjoy sex. No desire. And at her age may have entered early menopause spurring the latest changes. Findi ti a but that she orgasms with her husband but derives no pleasure from it. I thought most asexuals were not comfortable with sex and cannot really orgasmz whether due to trauma, physical handicap, or simply asexuality and disinterest. They worked something out. Not sure would happen that way in real life, but hey it is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked the story. Would have liked more reactions of children and parents. Did Julie get remarried? Did Julie remain friends?

So, story could have been fleshed out but was still very good. Agree with the commenter that the heavy use of pronouns got confusing sometimes.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please stop with the annoying dribble before the story. It detracts from an otherwise fine effort.

AngelRiderAngelRider6 months ago

I even without sexual attraction and physically craving sex, I find it very hard to imagine this working but that's just me. Jealousy and hurt are not so easy to turn off. Still, as a story is was good.

Reminds me of another story about a wife who was off sex and pushed her husband and best friend together. She loved it at first, didn't want to see it after the first time and was just happy to do her own thing. After a time, she craved intimacy and wanted the marriage closed but neither husband or friend agrees. They felt neglected by the wife emotionally. Maybe that's what makes this story different. I certainly couldn't do it. I love sex way too much and my competitive nature would demand that I fuck both of them better than either could on a good day.

I'm a little weird.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A tough one to believe but certainly interesting. As you said at the end in the author note, the far more likely outcome is divorce to find something that works for each of them in life. But if this arrangement works for all parties involved, then good for them and it's no one else's business.

JimDiamondJimDiamond4 months ago

Thank you for a nice story. Got a five from me. It was funny reading the comments. In the real world it is NOT uncommon for this to happen with the man being the one who becomes asexual and allowing the wife to seek other. Also not uncommon for the man to enjoy watching and sharing the experience, if not the actual sex. I have helped several husbands with that. One husband discovered that he could perform if he hurried and did it quickly after watching us. Is it is a bit sexist to not think the same thing does not happen with women. What is more common is the husband or wife allowing the spouse to sometimes go out and have a discrete relationship. Knowing it is probably happening, but not wanting it rubbed into their face. That in fact is both the most frequent as well as the most successful way couples deal with their different needs when they do. Serial, but ethical, cheating really is far more successful in a marriage than "Open Relationships". That was true in my "Academic research" 40 years ago, and is still true today I am certain.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He should have divorced the bitch

HighBrowHighBrowabout 2 months ago

If your wife has not already cut you off almost completely from her aging and familiarity, you cannot imagine how chilling it is for a relationship. This story is not impossible, but highly improbable. He should have gotten an amicable divorce and remained close friends for the children sake. Of course, after divorce, if she took a shine to a new man, she would fuck him. Nature is perverse.

olblueyesolblueyes13 days ago

the story was fine,,not what im usually drawn to, but the premise seems plausible..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

SIMILAR Stories