Sharing the Love

Story Info
Frustrated mother in law needs a good cock.
2.4k words
4.55
42.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuinnB23
QuinnB23
50 Followers

"Mrs Miller, this salad is delicious."

The woman smiled at her future son-in-law and accepted his compliment graciously. Roxie watched her admiringly, wishing she could have the grace and elegance of her mother. Sadly, they couldn't be more different. Where her mother was petite and lean, Roxie was all soft plump curves, like a pin-up cartoon. Her mother was quiet and soft-spoken, while Roxie was loud and abrasive. And while her mother had beautiful peachy skin and blonde hair, Roxie had inherited her father's Mediterranean complexion and his stubborn curly hair. She didn't mind that much anymore, though.

Not since she'd met Jake, her hot stunning husband-to-be. Tall and strong, with lean muscles and a wide frame, he had a smile that still made her melt. She watched his full lips as he smiled back at her mother and longed to feel them on her body, teasing and kissing in those ways only he knew how to. Her father was old fashioned and they were not allowed to share a bedroom in his house until they were married. Knowing her father, Roxie hadn't dared sneak into his room, so for the last 5 days, she'd had to satisfy herself, but even that wasn't great because her room was next to her parents' and she feared she might be heard.

So sitting down for their breakfast in the garden with her parents, she almost jumped when she felt Jake's hand touch her knee under the table. She looked at him with wide eyes, but he was very casually chatting with her dad about cars. As he was listening to the old man's stories about his car collection, Jake's hands travelled higher on her leg, his fingers finding their way under her skirt. She bit into a bagel to stop herself from moaning. Deprived of his touch for so long, her body responded to him with hunger and she felt her pussy lips swelling with the delicious ache of desire.

"Right," said her dad, his booming voice making her jump and blush, as if she'd been caught. "I have one call to make, sugar, and then we can head to the club. Boy, I've missed playing golf with my daughter!" he said to Roxie, smiling widely. "I'll be ready in 10."

"Better make that 15," said her mum, collecting their plates. "You know what he's like when he talks business."

"Uhm, right," replied Roxie. "I'll go freshen up and find my clubs, then."

Left alone with his future mother-in-law, Jake felt suddenly awkward.

"Here, Mrs Miller, let me help you clean up."

"Oh, Jake, I'd really like it if you called me Susan. My mother in law is Mrs Miller."

"Uhm.. Susan," Jake relented.

"Thank you," the woman smiled, touching his arm softly. "And you don't need to help me here. Better go and see what Roxie is up to, she will likely not find her clubs in time, that girl is the least organised person I know."

Jake didn't wait to be told twice and found his way upstairs. He heard Roxie in the bathroom brushing her teeth and he gave a soft knock before opening the door and stepping quickly inside.

"What are you doing here?" Roxie said, wiping her mouth. "If daddy catches us together, he'll kill you."

"Well then," Jake whispered. "We better make it worth it, then."

He locked the door and pushed Roxie against the wall, kissing her deeply.

"Jake..." she moaned when he broke the kiss. "Don't tease me."

"I wasn't planning on it," he replied, a mischievous smile on his face. "I had something else in mind. We have 10 minutes so we'll have to be quick."

Before she could say anything, Jake pushed her polo t-shirt up over her chest and pulled down a bra cup, releasing her voluptuous tit.

"Oh my god, Jake, what the...," Roxie gasped.

Jake put a hand over her mouth. "You have to be quiet, babe," he whispered. "I'd rather not die at the hands of your father."

He fondled her soft breast and pinched her nipple until it became hard. Roxie moaned against his hand and he pushed it harder over her mouth. "Quiet," he whispered. "Please."

He put his head down and clamped his mouth around her large dark nipple, sucking greedily. She was squirming against him, turned on and desperate to release her pent-up tension. Jake moved a hand under her skirt and pressed his palm against her pussy, feeling the warm moisture of her need through the soft cotton of her panties. He roughly pushed the fabric aside and, having no time to waste, he spread her silky wet folds and pushed two fingers inside her hole. She was so wet he could hear the squelching of her pussy as his fingers began fucking her.

"Oh, fuck, babe. You're so fucking hot," he whispered, feeling his cock harden. "If I take my hand away, will you promise to be quiet?"

She stared at him with wide eyes and nodded.

"I don't believe you," he laughed. He grabbed a dry towel and put it over her mouth. "Here you go, bite on this if you need you."

Without wasting any more time, he turned her around and pushed her tits against the cold tiles of the bathroom wall. He knelt behind her and pulled her panties down. He pushed her legs apart and pulled her hips towards him to expose her pussy. He buried his face in it and began lapping at her sweet juices, his tongue darting in and out of her hole. He put a hand around her hips and began playing with her clit. Her hips began bucking and her legs were shaking. He reached up and pinched her nipple and heard a muffled moan as she came hard, hot juices gushing out her pussy and flooding his chin. Her legs were too weak to support her anymore and she fell to her knees. He pushed her head down to the floor, her mouth still clamped on the towel and shoved three fingers inside her, stretching her out, while his thumb pressed against her asshole, teasing it. She came again very shortly, her body convulsing with the intensity of the orgasm after so many days without touch.

Jake's cock was so hard it hurt. He pulled it out of his shorts, ready to sink inside his fiance, when Roxie's dad called her from downstairs.

"Fuck," he groaned. At least he could go to his room and jerk off, with Roxie and her dad out of the house, but that was little consolation.

Roxie pulled her panties up, cleaned her face and brushed her hair quickly. She planted a quick kiss on his lips and dashed out as her father called her again, growing impatient. Jake sighed after she left and took a moment to clean his face and hand. Just as he heard the car pulling out of the driveway, there was a knock at the bathroom door.

He opened the door to find Claudia standing there, an amused look on her face.

"Jake, I need to speak to you," she said. "Please come to my room when you're ready."

Wondering what that was about, Jake followed her to the master bedroom.

"Jake," Claudia began, "I heard you and Roxie in the bathroom."

What? Fuck fuck fuck. He was dead.

"Don't worry," she laughed softly. "I am not as old fashioned as my husband. I am actually really happy to know you satisfy Roxie so well. I am even a little jealous. You see, I waited until my wedding night and I was very disappointed. I've been disappointed since then. So if Roxie found a better man than I did, then well done to her."

Jake just blinked and stared at her, trying to process what was happening.

"However, I am very disappointed to see that she does not reciprocate," Claudia said, pointing at his erection. "I would have hoped she'd be a better wife than this."

Jake felt his cheeks burn. He really should've stayed in that bathroom and shot his load before talking to Claudia. This was so embarrassing. Claudia moved slowly towards him and put an arm around his neck.

"I can be more generous, Jake."

Shocked, Jack took a step back. "Mrs. Miller, Claudia, no. I can't. We can't."

Claudia laughed. "Oh, you silly boy, you don't want my husband to find out about your little rendezvous with my daughter do you? Do you have any idea what George do to you if he knew you fucked his little girl in his own home?"

Jake swallowed hard, his mouth suddenly dry. He did not want George to find out, but he wasn't sure he could cheat on Roxie. At the thought, his cock twitched painfully, reminding him how horny he was. Claudia was peeling her sundress off and stood before him in her panties only. She was so petite, with small perky tits and a cute little firm ass. Well, fuck this, Jake thought to himself. What Roxie didn't know wouldn't hurt her. In one step, he reached Claudia and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her into a hungry kiss. Her small body clung to his.

"Mmmm, yes, Jake. Take me. Show me what a real man is, I beg you." she moaned, as his lips moved to her neck.

He picked her up with ease, her legs wrapped around him, and pushed her against the wall. He took her small nipple in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue, sucking on it until it became rock hard. The woman was moaning, her hands in his hair, her hips grinding against him desperately. He moved his hand down between her legs, diving his finger inside her lacy panties. Her cunt was already soaking wet and when he slid a finger across her slit, her eyes rolled back in her head and she groaned. Her chest was heaving and she felt drunk with lust, her body finally awake, after years of yearning, of wanting, of fantasising. She was so wild with passion, she thought she might explode.

Jake's fingers moved expertly over her wet folds, rubbing her swollen clit. He moved lower and let a finger slide inside her hole. Overwhelmed with pleasure she'd only been dreaming of, Claudia felt her eyes prickle with tears and she began bucking her hips wildly over his hand, wanting more, needing more. Jake shoved another finger inside her cunt and began moving faster, fucking her hard, his mouth back on her nipple.

"Oh fuck, Jake.. oh my god," Claudia moaned, her mind completely bank, her body abandoned to the waves of pleasure hitting her every nerve. Jake put his thumb on her clit, massaging gently, while a third finger stretched Claudia's cunt and he pumped her as hard as he could, his breath ragged, his shoulders covered in sweat.

Claudia's whole body froze for a second, then she began shaking as the intense orgasm crashed into her like a wave. Her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth opened wide, soundless, as her body kept being rocked by her orgasm. Jake took a few steps to the bed and put her down, kneeling in front of her. He pulled her panties down, hungry for her juices, and before she could even catch her breath, he dove right in, his mouth on her cunt, sucking and slurping, while his fingers continued to move in and out of her hole so fast his arm began to hurt. Claudia's body was writhing uncontrollably and she was almost fighting him off, the sensations too much after years of neglect, but she couldn't fight against her own body and the pleasure was so intense she felt tears down her face, her lungs constricting for air, every muscle in her body tight in anticipation as she said a silent prayer for release. And then she came so hard her moans turned into screams and her screams turned into sobs.

Jake couldn't take it any longer. He pulled his shorts down and, picking Claudia up like a doll, he turned her on her belly, pulling her hips closer. He guided his hard cock towards her pussy and grabbing her waist, he pulled her down, impaling her on his thick veiny cock.

Claudia let out a whimper when she felt his large bulbous head push against her hole and when she was filled with his cock, she froze for a second, trying to catch her breath.

Jake was too horny to pay her any attention, his desire turning him into a wild animal. He began fucking her hard, sinking balls deep inside her, moving her light body with ease to match his rhythm and his need. Claudia abandoned herself to his needs and closed her eyes, feeling her body go limp. He was manipulating her like she was a sex toy and she had never been fucked so well. When he spank her, she jerked, as if awoken from sleep, and, feeling the pressure building inside her again, she began moving her hips to meet his. He reached out and pulled hard on her hair, the pain exquisite amongst the ripples of pleasure lighting up her every nerve. His cock was reaching deep inside her, waking up new sensations, a pleasure much deeper and more intense than what she'd felt before.

"Jake, I'm ... I'm cumming..." she moaned.

She barely finished her sentence, when her pussy clenched tight around his cock, her legs shaking uncontrollably. A gush of hot liquid spurted out of her cunt as she squirted on Jake's cock. He groaned loudly and continued fucking her, hot juices spurting out of her with every thrust. He slapped her ass cheek hard and with a final deep thrust, he came, shooting his hot cum deep inside her. He gave her a few more thrusts, emptying himself completely, before he pulled his now limp cock out of her.

She fell limp on the bed, cum leaking out her stretched hole, her body covered in sweat. He rolled on his bed next to her, staring at the ceiling.

"Jake...," she moaned. "My daughter is a very lucky woman."

Jake chuckled. "Claudia, nobody can know about this. You won't tell, right?"

The woman laughed weakly and put an arm over his chest.

"It will be our little secret, Jake. That is, of course, if you promise to visit more often."

QuinnB23
QuinnB23
50 Followers