Sharing the Lust Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole grunted, kissing her deeply, the position allowing them to tangle their tongues, lapping longingly up against one another as he dominantly and proudly took Maddie right there in front of her husband. It was something they had done before, but it was hotter than it ever could be in any memory or recollection, by a long shot, to feel her body pressed so lustfully up against him, his cock slipping inside. Deeper and deeper... The bunny squealed lustfully into his mouth as her folds stretched and strained around him, to the point that he wondered, sometimes, if he had gone too far with her, though that was simply not possible with Maddie. The bunny could handle herself well enough anyway to tell him to stop or do something different, whatever she pleased.

That was what they were there for, the pleasure, the rampant, swirling lust, the scent of sex colouring even the hint of alcohol in the air. The lingering presence of bodies from other patrons of the club, the throb of heat... Everything came together blissfully, all at once, as she lost herself in the moment, grunting, heaving and panting.

There were no rules, beyond not cumming inside, after the condom fiasco, after all... They could do anything they wanted, her pussy trying to squeeze down around his cock to the best it could. But he was so thick, her pussy easily slickening the way for him as she rode him in the chair, knees pressed in tightly on either side of his thighs, that she could not help but squirm delightfully, the need to orgasm pressing urgently upon her already.

She would never have said no to it.

Watching, Ninnin murmured under his breath, spellbound by the display.

"Come on, Ninnin, don't you want to have a little play with the show?"

He grinned, though was game to share a kiss with Novie, the kangaroo, straddling his lap, grinding down on him with a supple flex and roll of her hips. With her buttocks filling his paws, he squeezed, delightfully easing through the soft layer of fat to the muscle underneath, what gave her arse its delightful shape.

Maddie... Oh, he would have liked that she had one eye on him, but she was enjoying herself too much for that. He watched, moaning, letting Novie nibble on his ear, up and down the line of his neck. With her blunter, herbivorous teeth, she giggled, her top off, brassie barely cradling her breasts.

His eyes caught that. Mmm... It was interesting to see her with a demi-cup, her nipples half poking over the top as if they were shy, though there was nothing shy about the kangaroo, a powerful being in her own right. She held herself with poise, yet there was a cheekiness about her that came out in her quips, sharp and witty with intelligence that few could hope to match up to. She far outclassed Ninnin, that was sure.

"Did you know..." She breathed, all while her husband ploughed Ninnin's wife's pussy full. "That a single teaspoon of semen has three-hundred-thousand sperm in it? And how much...do you think..."

She left her utterance hanging there, Ninnin groaning deeply in the back of his throat, eyes smouldering with lust. Yet his lust was of a more restrained kind, holding back to enjoy every last second of all that was his to hold, his to take, letting Novie undress him, murmuring to him how much Maddie was enjoying it. It was not as if he could not hear that for himself, however, with how his bunny-wife cried out, grinding down more and more, quivering on the edge of orgasm.

She was aware of the moan she made in the throes of climax, hips working deviously, panting, though it was the first of many for the bunny that evening, letting her lust carry her away, the swelling beat of the music -- no lyrics that time -- taking her along with it. Cole sweated lightly, just enough to add a tinge of perspiration to the air in the sense of light musk, releasing a little more of his natural aroma. It was even more carnal and intoxicating to her, his huge shaft stretching her out, though the bunny would have been a fool as to think that he was all she was taking.

More and more... Yes, she needed it! Losing herself in lust, one orgasm crashing into another as Cole did not even have to rub her clit for her to reach her second high, she screamed out her pleasure. She didn't see her husband's eyes fixed on her, the cheers of the wives, not even the surprised startle of the bartender at her cry. All that mattered was the throbbing of Cole's cock inside her, thick and heady, seeming to swell and stretch her out more and more with every lewd, throbbing pump.

He thrust and he ground, orgasm rippling through her, a tidal wave of desire crashing over her. Yet the bunny knew that he could not cum inside her, not as she held back, moaning, whimpering, wanting it all even as Cole, damn him, played exactly by the rules that her husband had laid out.

Well, the rules that her husband and she had laid out... Maddie bit her lip, grunting throatily. But what the hell were rules there for if not to be broken?

She pressed down, grinding, humping, but it was not enough. He was too good, too in control of himself, as much as she prided herself on being the kind of bunny that could make any guy lose control. Cole kissed her breathlessly, pulling her off his cock, though she whimpered at the absence of his fat pole stretching her pussy out.

"No... Please..."

"Damn it, Maddie, you're too hot for your own good," he grunted, eyes ravaging her body, though he laid her back on a coat that had been laid out for them on the carpet. "But this... Your husband..."

He groaned, pressing his cock between her breasts -- but Maddie hadn't gotten all the fun that she'd had without enjoying something more. Her lust was up and her aching, burning body would not accept anything less than the hot spire of his cock slammed into her pussy, grinding deep. Using her smaller size and lithe body to her advantage, she twisted around, off the coat and on all fours, grinding back onto his cock with shocking aim.

"Unff!"

Oh, the moan he gave was all that she could think of, the bull sealed back inside her once again, shocked by her forwardness, how quick she had been to get herself back into the position she demanded from him. Maddie grinned, though her grin swiftly devolved into an open-mouthed moan, tongue pressing against her lower lip as if it wanted to dangle from her mouth, panting like a dog. She was far from that, but she liked feeling like that, as if she was nothing more than a bitch in heat, needing to be fucked and taken to the exclusion of all else.

"Oh, yes... Fuck, Maddie... Yes... I'm going to pull out, yes... I'll pull out..."

That was what he intended, however, as the slutty bunny ground back on him, passionately moaning. Her cries filled the air, the slap of his hips on her buttocks impossible to deny, need rising heatedly in both of them.

Harder and harder, he fucked her with meaning. Maddie rolled her hips back, but was clasped by his paws, pinned and held in place as Cole slammed in. She wanted it and she wanted him to pull out too -- but those things could not exist together, as much as she wanted everything in her world to be exactly as she wanted it to be. It could not be so and yet a part of her trusted him still to cum in her, to feel that bareback explosion, the heady, heavy slosh of his cream inside her, forced right up into her womb from the sheer volume of it.

"Unff..." She found her words through the slap of hips on her buttocks, her whole body quivering. "You've gotta...gotta..."

"Mmm, yes... Maddie..."

"Pull out..."

The entire room tipped in towards them, spellbound. Ninnin's eyes locked onto her and even Novie stilled. Were they really going to do it?

There was no heart in Maddie's words, how she reminded Cole, over and over, to pull out, neither of them wanting it. Yet she was still shocked as he bellowed out his cry, his orgasm exploding inside her, her eyes going wide with shock.

She didn't think he would do it, actually do it. With no barrier between his cock and her pussy, there was nothing to stop the hot splash of his cum pouring into her, working deeper and deeper, wanting to find her womb and deeper still. There was only one course for an orgasm as powerful as that one, her husband's eyes on her, though Maddie could only tuck her chin down and groan gutturally. It was such a raw, primal sound, languishing in the feeling of being bred, that she could barely take it all in, the bull giving short, sharp thrusts, staying as deep inside her as possible.

She would take a pill afterwards, yes... Everything would be fine. Yet all Maddie wanted was his cock throbbing inside her, aching, pressing up against her innermost barrier, as if there was no possible way for him to go any deeper. He ground into her with devious passion, not wanting to pull out even as her lower jaw dropped speechlessly, quivering under him, needing it all and yet not knowing how to say that what her mind and her body craved did not line up with one another. At least, not in any kind of way that was sensible.

"Mmm, looks like Maddie's getting a bit risky here..." Salma, the cheetah, laughed, her paws down her husband's trousers as she got him ready. "Who would have thought?"

For they all knew her inclinations there and loved her for it, how far she pushed, how far she wanted to go, enjoying her lusts and her passions to the greatest extreme possible. The bull groaned deeply, throb after throb of his cock sending thick spurts deep into her, no condom at all to protect them. Maddie quivered deliciously around his cock, her fingers striving to curl into the thin carpet, yet it was not of a pile that would allow her to grip it, forcing her merely to brace instead. It only added to the experience.

"Such a raunchy, slutty bunny..."

She shuddered bodily. Yes, oh, she was... That was only all that she had wanted in going out to the club, even though Ninnin had orchestrated it, all for her. Despite not feeling as if she had the strength in her to raise her head at that moment, she knew his eyes were on her, all of his love contained right then, his cock hard and arousal up. It always was when he watched her take someone else.

He could not have said, however, that he had expected Maddie to take a load of fresh cum so quickly. Maybe he had been holding out on his wife more than he'd realised, though they fucked and made love, however one wanted to put it, every day. There was time enough for them, whether it was a quickie or a longer, drawn-out session, always making the time as he panted, Novie down to her underwear and Ninnin with his shirt open and boxer briefs remaining only. His cock protruded over the edge of the briefs, clasped and stroked by the kangaroo, and it would only take a soft slide of her paw to relieve him of his underwear too. It would reveal more, but not the hint of canine heritage shown in his shaft, an unformed knot at the base of his cock, ready to swell. He probably wouldn't knot anyone that night though, as he wouldn't have wanted to, quite literally, been so tied up that he wasn't able to fully enjoy the show of his wife being taken.

Some things were more important when a quick squeeze of his knot would see him right either way...

"How many sperm," she breathed in his ear, Ninnin's cock in her paw, stroking, pleasing, "in that delicious gallon of cum?"

Novie grinned, Ninnin hissing through his teeth and groaning deep in the back of his throat, hips locked down to the chair with every scrap of willpower he had at his disposal.

"Just that one load will slosh about in her for hours, into tomorrow," she whispered. "I should know, being his wife. I've taken it enough times."

Ninnin laughed shortly, hiding his lust behind it, paws sliding down the kangaroo's thighs.

"You should know...but that's not all you're going to take tonight, is it?"

Novie shivered. Ninnin could so easily take on a dominant air, as if it was his natural state and he merely had to shift his tone of voice back to what was the most natural for him to call on it once more. Like his everyday persona was one that he put on -- not much, of course, just in the sense that he did not behave dominantly, of course, with his friends and colleagues every day. But it was not how he was, the kind of anthro who did not even need to raise their voice to be heard, calm and in control and inviting others to join in with that intoxication too, though on their knees around him.

What Maddie did not know, however, was that Ninnin could have stopped the scene before him at any moment. Cole's eyes had met his over Maddie's back when she'd ground back on him so desperately, wanting it, moaning for it, but it was the tease that they'd wanted, of feeling that it was too much of a risk, that it was not something that they were going to go through with. Sparing Novie a swift, lustful kiss, Ninnin raised his glass to the bull, Cole grinning back. If they had been closer, they may have given each other a high-five, but the moment, as it stood, was not quite right for that.

Yet that was what Ninnin adored watching with his wife, that moment of shock, how her body twisted lightly, pushing, grunting, groaning... The shock on her face as she realised that her ploy had been called. She could have given in and taken a load of cum over her tits, but she'd wanted the bull's cock too badly to play by the rules. Yet what were rules there for if not to be broken when it was all good between them?

"Don't worry, Maddie..." Cole panted, leaning over her, covering her body with his on all fours as his strong chest teased up to her back. "They'll pull out too... And I'm pulling out too, see, now that you're full of my seed... I don't want to keep the rest of them waiting now..."

She giggled under him, wriggling her hips, wanting him to stay inside her, though the flaring swell of his cock had to ease out sooner or later, especially when she had several other guys to please there too.

"Ohhh, you knew exactly what you were doing there," she quipped back, raising her hips to show off the messy, slick, dripping cream-pie of her sex as his cock slopped fully from her. "You knew... I just got in ahead of you on that joke. But I can't take too many risks here, can I?"

That was what she was supposed to say, what she knew she had to say. She would be fine, she was sure, though she loved the risk of it, how intoxicating it was, how it made her shiver. The bunny blew her husband a kiss, wiggling her hips, and Ninnin mimed catching it, pressing it to his heart.

"You two are sickeningly sweet, you know that?"

Ninnin only had a grin by way of reply for Novie. But the bull stepped aside, allowing the moose and the elk, Mason and Ethan, to take her together. The only question there was which holes they would choose. Anything was fair game with Maddie and, as much as she enjoyed a warm muzzle between her thighs too, she loved their thick cocks even more, being pounded ruthlessly to climax after climax.

Slowness and sweetness could wait for another time.

"How rude of him..." Mason rumbled, a quiet soul whose lust had been raised the very moment he'd been allowed to participate in stripping Maddie down to her bare fur. "We won't do that to you, Maddie."

The bunny put her paws on her hips, though her grin gave her away, as much as a part of her wanted to keep up the play on being serious.

"Oh, yes?" She rocked her buttocks back into Ethan's crotch, the elk's hard cock defined at the tip, a length that would feel amazing plugging any of her holes. "And what is that?"

"Pulling out, Maddie..." Ethan grunted, pressing up to her back, though he dwarfed her standing, even without adding his rack into the equation, shaped a little differently and pushed further back than the moose's. "We'll only cum inside you if you want."

Oh, it was such a game, but the kind of game where no one there honestly did know the rules. If there had been any rules, they were out the window, broken, made up as they went along. Maddie moaned, stepping a little to the side where there was a sofa and a low table for patrons to enjoy, though she was more interested in the comfortable rug that had been laid out on the floor there. That would be better on her knees than the damn thin carpet. Maybe she'd have to let them know that that didn't feel as good as they thought, but it was not as if the club was exactly designed for fucking or with sex in mind.

"You've got to pull out this time though," Maddie giggled breathlessly, resting between them as the moose and the elk kissed her neck, kissed her breasts, kissed every inch of her they cared to. "Mmm... Yes... Yessss..."

She hissed desperately through her teeth as they pressed up to her, their need obvious in the throbbing of their cocks: long lengths of smooth flesh eager to ravish her. They lowered her down onto all fours, words passed between them that were mostly for her pleasure.

"God, Maddie, can't believe I get to fuck such a tight pussy again..."

"Your husband's a lucky guy."

"But you'll be so stretched out on our cocks that you won't know what else to think!"

They certainly took the meaning of "being fucked silly" seriously, letting her settle herself and hungrily take Mason's cock into her mouth. Her little mouth looked quite as if it must have been far, far too small and too delicate to take him, cheeks puffing out, though there was more to it than that, Maddie demonstrating her abilities with a delicious squeal, however muffled it was. Her hungry pussy ached for more and was swiftly allowed all that it desired in a hard length of elk meat pushing insistently into her soaking wet pussy.

She ached for it, losing herself there, fucking in her mouth and her pussy at the same time. Her head spun and yet she clung, tenuously, to the last scrap of reality that she could. It was only her second round of sex of the night and already she felt as if she was burning up from the inside out, heaving and panting, whimpering around that fat length. Mason thrust, running his fingers through her hair, tender and almost loving... But there was a roughness behind the twist of his digits.

Held in place, the bunny moaned around his cock, the throbbing, aching bulge of it pushing deeper. The strain would have been shocking if it was not something that she was more than used to taking with a raw, feral edge, as if she was giving up everything that she knew and loved to be nothing more than a cock hungry whore. Of course, that only applied for Maddie in the throes of sex and lust, but she could not and would not have denied how her little bunny tail twitched and flicked up, aching for it, her whole body trembling with lust.

Ethan groaned deeply, his throat trembling with a bellow that threatened to rumble forth, slamming into her hot, wet pussy. Oh, she was tight, but not tight enough with one dick to hinder his thrusts, though Maddie wickedly squeezed down around him, all to heighten their pleasure. That was better, so much better, her head spinning, the moose gripping her ears while the elk held onto her hips as if he was afraid she was going somewhere. But they all knew the terms of their agreement on those nights together better than anyone else, how the throbbing pounds of lust and the squelch of her pussy slick around his cock played out.

She wasn't going anywhere she didn't want to be. And that was just what the guys loved so much about Maddie.

"Damn, you're so fucking hot, Maddie," Ethan groaned, glutes tense and contracted as he powered in. "So... Unff... Yeah, baby, grip my cock, ah, just like that!"

Ninnin watched hungrily, Maddie taken from both ends, her throat bulging around the moose's cock. He'd wondered how they were going to play it out, who was going to take each position, but it was unbelievably horny to watch her, to enjoy the sight of her. Even then, a thick bulge showed through her lower abdomen, though it was nothing in comparison to what Ninnin was sure he would see by the end of the night.