Sharing the Lust Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His wife was the hottest in the world, not only to him. The thought made the raccoon warm through with passion, fingers curling around the warming glass in his paw.

Where Ninnin ached to watch, the lure of expending a little of his lust too was too enticing to allow to pass him by in the heat of the moment. Nearby, he caught sight of Cole relaxing and recovering with his wife, though he was laid back on a sofa with her rubbing her pussy over his muzzle while she straddled his face. Just like the kangaroo to get what she wanted. Yet those there were all there to get what they wanted, to enjoy the fruits and the lusts of their bodies.

"Don't want to spend this time alone, now, do you, Ninnin?"

Their wives. Oh, he had almost forgotten about them, but he could not, not as Yve sat back on the floor, the mouse shooting him a grin as she played her soft, delicate hind paws up his leg. The walk of her toes was intensely erotic in a way that Ninnin had not given due credit before, breath hitching in his chest. The red panda was just as ready for him, though perhaps a little more openly horny, her paw between her thighs as she masturbated for him, devoid of any scrap of underwear.

"Mmm, I think between the two of us, we can give you something more to, mm...tease you..." Scarlet murmured huskily, fluttering her eyelashes at him. "Something nice and wet...and..."

But there was no need for words, her sexy monologue fading into the background, regardless of how Ninnin appreciated it. He lusted for the scene before him too much, though one had asked before whether he wanted to be in on the action with his wife rather than watching -- whether it made him regret not being inside her or made him want to be inside her more. Truthfully, it was a kink that could only be satisfied through the art of voyeurism with those he trusted, controlling all for Maddie's safety and ensuring that she got everything she wanted at the same time. For them, it was a win-win situation.

Ninnin, however, was not so strong that he could resist the tickling, pressing tease of Yve's hind paws, her feet dancing over his thighs as he spread his legs for her. The mouse squeaked happily, brushing her purple hair out of her eyes where it had fallen a little lower in her excitement, her toes wriggling as she folded her hind paws confidently around his cock. No one was more skilled at giving a top-notch foot or paw job -- however one wanted to refer to it -- than Yve. How she flexed her feet, pressing around, the length of her paws up against his cock... Ninnin moaned.

"Hey, I'm getting a turn here too, honey!"

Scarlet pressed in. Maybe it was not the best idea to have Maddie taken by two of the husbands at once, though Ninnin could not say that he was at all opposed to the attention. What would it be like when every guy was crowding in on Maddie, every last one of them hustling to be in the best place for the action? Everyone wanted a piece of her and he longed to see it all, how many dicks she could fit in her, his breath catching, need almost overwhelming him.

Scarlet was tactful, however, which he appreciated. He wouldn't have wanted his sight blocked, but he needed something to hold onto, something to give him another tactile distraction, to distract him from blowing his load too quickly. Not that that was a bad thing at all, of course, but he needed her breasts in his face, smothered softly, though still allowing him one eye to look out of, to keep an eye on Maddie. His bunny was perfectly safe and fine, pinned between two strong, powerful bodies, but he wanted to see, wanted to drink in the sight of her, like one of many fine bottles of wine that he bought for her.

Only the best for Maddie. Always only the best.

He suckled on Scarlet's nipples, revelling in the change of partner as much as he enjoyed how Maddie's moans filled the air. They were the perfect encouragement for him to tease and please the red panda, riling her up. Oh, he was ever the gentlefur, but the problem with Ninnin was that no one had to do anything that they didn't want to do there. She could just as well get her rocks off with her husband as she did with him, but he knew Scarlet more than well enough to know that she had her eye on the bartender too.

"Mmph, oh, yeah, like that... Gawd, your tongue!"

The red panda arched against him, allowing him to swap from one breast to the other. The pleasure on her nipples was intense, a wet feel following his tongue as the raccoon grinned, pressing more urgently into her warm, soft flesh. Her large breasts lured him on and he imagined Maddie egging him on, even as the bunny was caught up in lust of her own.

Oh, and Yve's feet... His head swam, very nearly losing his grip, his cock dribbling pre-cum. Oh, he didn't want to finish just yet, but that was just the build-up and the tease that he needed, his heart pounding so hard that it hammered against the inside of his ribcage. The raccoon trembled with pleasure, on the edge of orgasm, yet he didn't want to tip over, stilling the needy thrust and roll of his hips.

He wasn't in control for nothing... He had a handle on the situation, as much as some parts appeared out of his control, delighting him through and through. His hips longed for nothing more than to thrust wildly, yet the pleasure would be greater still if he held off, edging for a bit longer, letting his need build and build as the mouse played her feet around his cock, even down over his balls. Yve was gentle where needed, massaging and wiggling with her toes over his nuts, taking tender care as requested, though there was more that the raccoon could handle even without receiving such a pleasure before.

Ninnin groaned, his attention still on his wife, trembling yet again on the edge of orgasm, more and more pre-cum dribbling down his length, more than ever would have appeared. Fuck, she was so hot... Losing himself a little more, he wriggled deliciously in his seed, fur ruffled where it brushed up in the wrong direction. Ninnin did not care enough to brush it back down. Nothing like that matter with the heat of lust closing in around all of them, Scarlet groaning, pressing her chest urgently into his muzzle while her paw worked away between her legs.

Maddie panted, heaving as orgasm clawed at her. She screamed around Mason's cock, the moose powering into her mouth, trusting her to tell him if he was being too rough with her.

"Damn, you're the perfect cock sleeve, Maddie..."

She'd have to stop them from using her name too much, she made a mental note. Sure, she appreciated their respect -- it wouldn't have been fun without it -- but she wanted more, roughness, coarseness, the pounding of their cocks in a way that made her believe that they didn't care about her. Of course, it would only be an act (it would not have been hot if they didn't give a damn about her comfort) but it was what she needed, that illusion, her head spinning and spinning through multiple climaxes until she was a jittery mess of lust.

The bunny rolled her hips back, her head held in place by the tight grip on her ears. Yet she could not fail to notice their thrusts speeding up, grateful for the softness of the rug under her. The longer fibres allowed her something to grip onto, to dig her fingers into, howling and moaning, holding herself in place against the barrage of thrusts.

"Unff... So tight..."

"I'm going to blow in her mouth!" Mason half-bragged, the moose tilting his rack confidently. "Shame you have to pull out!"

Ethan bristled, the strokes of his cock pounding harder and harder, tipping forward over her back.

Oh yes, oh yes...

Maddie's pussy squeezed around him once more in orgasm, yet the little bunny was barely in control of her own body, the contractions there merely from climax. Nothing was of her own derivation as everything spiralled wildly out of control, the males grunting like beasts in rut, tilting over her, closer and closer with every thrust. The flesh of her buttocks jiggled with every rampant thrust, but there was nothing Maddie could do as ecstasy exploded within her, sending her groaning in blissful delight. Tendrils of heat lanced down her veins as if they were using them as a pathway to reach every last corner of her body.

Their antlers clattered and rattled over Maddie, but the bunny was not present enough to realise what was happening, that a little wrong tilt of their racks pulled them closer. She only grunted at the sudden repeated deep penetration, how two cocks were rammed so deeply into her that they could only pull out a few inches before thrusting again, though neither seemed at all inclined to stop.

"Fuck... I'm so fucking deep!" Ethan groaned, trying to arch his back to pull out. "Mason... Your rack!"

There was a joke in there somewhere, but not one that they wanted to dig up, not as their antlers locked together, trapping them in place. Together, both thrusting, they could no more pull out on Maddie and her husband's request than they could stop thrusting, the pleasure of her hot mouth and pussy.

Guys talked about not being able to stop... Well, it was a different matter entirely when no one was stopping them, even though they were all very well aware of the risks involved. Harder and faster, they crammed into her, leaving no inch of their cocks spare, sheaths pressing back even from the sheer depth of their thrusts. As Maddie gulped and swallowed around Mason's dick, her eyelids fluttered open, heart racing.

They were close... She could feel it in the pump of their bodies, how they shuddered against her. They heaved and panted, forced to share breath with how closely they leaned together over her back, but all she cared about were the words slipping through bated, lustful breath from their moaning mouths.

"Such a tight hole... Unnff..."

"Gonna...mmph...blow..."

Oh!

Mmph... Maddie groaned, opening her eyes, pleading, her muffled cry unheard. Pull out... Please... Ah! Pull...out...

But she didn't want that, even though taking another load into her bare, unprotected pussy was risky, very risky. Where were the condoms? Why had they taken such devious risks? Yet Maddie could not bring herself to regret it in the slightest, not as her pussy burned with passion, hot from every thrust, every pound, every particle in her body on fire. Her ears slicked back against her skull and neck passionately, softening in submission, giving in to the sensation.

Well, it wasn't as if they or she could do anything with their antlers locked like that, the ungulates fucking her harder than ever, as if they had something to prove to each other. There could have been a way out of it, if they had cared to find it. Harder and harder, they pounded her as a duo with short, driving thrusts that hardly pulled back before ramming in again, antlers lightly clacking, though there was no sign of them coming free, not yet.

"Mmmmph! Mmm, mmm, mm, mmmmmph!"

Maddie tried to cry out, to tell them to pull out, but it was too late, all in vain, their antlers preventing them from even considering the notion as Mason bellowed, arching his back, shoving his crotch right up to her nose. The squishing of her sensitive, twitching nose was not comfortable, but it was hot, adoring every last throb of his cock within her mouth and throat as if that end of her was a condom too, not just her pussy, something to contain a load, though one would never be enough, not for her.

No, she wanted more, losing herself, her cries fading, lust overcoming her. Maddie could not even remember asking them to pull out, not that they would have heard her cries anyway. He had to fill her, yes, all the way up to the brim, as if that was the only purpose that her pussy possibly could have to the group, remaining as they were. She moaned around his cock, however her cries were muffled, orgasm after orgasm pounding through her. The bunny would no more have been in a position to stop him then than either the moose or the elk were to pull out.

Above her head, Ethan met Ninnin's eyes, the raccoon breaking from the red panda's breasts for a moment, arms around her to hold her firm, giving the elk a grin and a nod. That was all Ethan needed.

He would have stomped and bellowed if he had the breath in his lungs to do so and the freedom in his body, but he held back, letting the grinding slam of his thrusts, lost to feral ecstasy, tell her exactly how he felt about it. Oh, how she knew, how the bunny relished the contained savagery of it all, trying to roll her hips back, even though she was truly pinned in place. The rather over productive Mason was still buried down her throat as he unloaded, not allowing her to taste his seed even as he sent it straight down to the pit of her belly.

Two loads, either end... Yet one brought with it a bliss of bareback breeding pleasure that it really should not have. She knew that it should not have turned her on as much as it did, but the tremble that reverberated through her was too erotic and too enticing to set aside. It was for her, all for her, moaning, whimpering, her nose wanting to tip down even with a cock in her muzzle. She had to keep her mouth open, had to keep weakly sucking, as much as Maddie lost sense of herself in the moment.

Maddie trembled under him, every hot spurt of cum that flooded her bringing with it another wave of pleasure, as much as her guts twisted with the notion that he was fucking her bareback, that there was nothing to stop that load of cum too from working its way deep up inside her, all the way to her womb. They stayed there for a long time, paws roaming her body, their antlers working themselves free, bit by bit, tilt by tilt.

"Mmmph, Maddie... I never think you're going to be this tight, you milk my cock so good."

"Ethan, c'mon, tilt a bit more, we've almost got it..."

"Alright, boys, it's about time I broke this up!"

Continued in part two.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Snowed In and Growing New meds make him start growing while with his sexy neighbor.in Erotic Couplings
His Fiancée and Her Mother Pt. 01 Dale has to ask his girlfriend's mother a question...in Fetish
Team Motivation Gangbang A vixen gets gangbanged by the football team...in Fetish
Molly's Milk and Torie's Too Ben enjoys Mollie's milk, and later Torie's, too.in Fetish
Cuckolding Birthday, Pt. 01 An owl anthro gets to breed his friends' wives!in NonHuman
More Stories