Sharing the Lust Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps their tastes in males were simply well in alignment there... Who was to say?

May was on the shorter side, though that didn't stop her, the white-furred dragon fluffy all over with only some dark, shiny scales on her elbows and above her nose, highlighting the edge of her muzzle. Oh, and her shins too, though when she was down on her knees, it was not as if Ninnin could take in their sultry gleam.

With her breasts squashed around him, the largest, softest pair that he had ever had the luxury to feel pressed devoutly around his cock, Ninnin's head swam. He could have spent all day massaging and teasing May's breasts, though the fluff dragon had him right where she wanted him, a cheeky glint in her eye. Even as she rolled her chest against him, teasing him with sensual pressure, a drop of pre-cum smeared into the fur of her breasts, though it was swiftly soaked up, leaving only a damp spot.

Damn...

It was not only his wife that he lusted for, after all, head swimming pleasantly as she lapped at the tip of her cock with her long tongue, swirling it around. Her breasts were large and easily pressed around his shaft, which still ached after his last orgasm. Although he had been allowed seemingly more than enough time to recover, he could not do anything about the fact that he needed a little longer than Maddie to recover between rounds. As the ladies came to tease and whisper sweet, sexy things to him while their husbands were offering their services, he was there to enjoy himself too, though not getting off in every round.

And that was perfectly okay too. Sex wasn't all about the orgasm. Sometimes, it was about the lead up to it, foreplay that could turn into an entire sex session all by itself. That was what he felt with May, her tongue flittering sweetly over the head of his cock, dipping faintly against the hint of a slit at the top, though it was more of an impression than anything she would, of course, actually wriggle her sensual tongue into. That kind of play was a bit too far for him...

Mmm... Wow, her breasts... His head swam, struggling to string a coherent thought together. They feel...so...

Maybe his drinks were affecting him more than he had realised, but there was only so much that Ninnin could allow himself to sink into, a soft moan on his lips. The lighting in the club had fallen another notch, a warm, golden glow filtering through the purple hues, a little more ambient for the tease of recovery that some of the couples there were going through.

Her breasts closed around him as, for a moment, Ninnin allowed himself to be lost. Light and floating, he drifted on the pulse of the music, allowing it to carry him forward and onward, his tail flicking lightly back and forth behind him, behind his backside and the rear side of the chair. He'd had to swap to another one after Salma, though he longed for more, his hips wanting to roll, his shaft slick and wet even though it was between her fluffy breasts. Or maybe that was simply the impression her smooth, sleek fur gave him, so shiny that it gave him the illusion of wetness.

Her tongue scooped his pre-cum from him where it appeared, though it was a tease that left the dragoness hungry for more, whimpering and chirping against him, letting her breasts do most of the work for her. why should she worry about pleasure or trying something different when things were already so good?

That was the thing about their group: they more than understood how to have a good time together without any fuss, without expectations. Everyone could indulge and take part as much or as little as they pleased and there was nothing that they needed to do, only to enjoy themselves, no more than that. That was why he was more than comfortable leaning back and enjoying the long, slow boobjob, the kind that made him feel as if he was drifting away on a slow haze of pleasure, allowing it to seep through him.

It warmed him through, even as, slowly but surely, the raccoon grew closer and closer to climax, his chest shuddering, a tiny hitch in his breath as if he had forgotten to breathe, if only for a moment. The softness of her fur, May's eyes sparkling up at him, her enjoyment evident in her eyes even if she was not whispering it to him too at that very moment. She was vocal, yet her voice came in a sensual, breathy whisper that wound around him as if it was trying to draw him in, closer and closer.

"Mmm... Such a lovely shaft," she cooed, breath tickling his cock, twisting her tongue briefly around the head for an added flutter of sensation. "But I can do more..."

Just when Ninnin thought that there could not be any more sensation, that he could not feel himself drifting higher, she pressed in near. The warmth of May was abruptly more intoxicating, as if he had become inebriated, his control slipping away, fingers gripping the arms of the chair, though it was too thick there to really grab onto with any certainty in his grip.

But not even the raccoon did not need to be in absolute control all of the time as May sensually and sweetly lapped up every drop of pre-cum that glistened at the head of his shaft. It did not throb from him in thick, heady dollops like that of the larger males, yet came with restraint, as if even that part of his body felt that it was in control. One in control, however, may have done well to know that they were never, not absolutely, in control, as much as they enjoyed the illusion of that.

Ninnin understood that. That might have been one of many reasons why he was so good at it.

Lust, however, took charge, bearing him to wind his fingers loosely into her hair, which was black and fluffy too, thick enough that it could be a struggle to twist one's fingers into it, but not to the extent that it was impossible. It was not as long as the hair of the other ladies, but he leaned in over her, enjoying the moment, lost in it while the bartender brought Maddie a glass of water to help recover herself, sitting back on one of the sofas with cum leaking from her pussy.

It wouldn't be long before his darling wife was riding another dick, he thought, pushing the dragon's head down on his cock, pleasurably "forcing" her to take the tip only into her maw. She'd be so horny for it, cramming cock after cock into her holes, for what they'd done so far was surely only the tip of the iceberg and he was keener than ever to see how far she was willing to go.

May moaned around his shaft, suckling on just the tip, focusing on the most sensitive nerve-endings, though the fluff dragon's body rocked, hips pushing forward. Her own need was rampant and would have to be taken care of too, though there was more to come, always more. The fold of her soft breasts encasing his shaft triggered something deep and sensual within her, lapping around his shaft, wriggling and using her tongue even as she rocked her chest, masturbating him with her breasts.

"Oh, fuck yes..."

Ninnin hissed out his pleasure, yet released her hair, choosing to give over to her again, though his fingers were restless, twitching on the arms of the chair, moving to his thigh, her head, back again. He was close, so close, yet he wanted to draw out every second of it, to enjoy everything, to let all come to him, bit by bit, without chasing the high.

Out of the corner of his eye, he was aware of Maddie leaning against the wall near the DJ booth, the dance floor area of the club not all that large, still allowing him a good view of what was going on. Yet the special kind of squeal she gave as Troy, the stallion, pressed up behind her to fill her needy tail hole with his meat could not be mistaken for anything other than bliss, his large paw coming around to cover her pussy, pressing down where she was already too sensitive.

But Maddie could take care of herself for the moment, moaning out her passion, while he enjoyed the slow rise of the boobjob. With May whimpering with need, he couldn't help himself, finally pushing between her breasts and thrusting up, giving himself that extra edge of stimulation that he needed to reach his high, his head swimming with passion, lust throbbing through him.

Oh, how badly it was needed, that orgasm, he thought dimly, though throbs of pleasure, forcing him to clench muscles that he usually never paid any mind to, sent him into a kind of pleasant delirium that could only be spared at the point of climax. It was fleeting, of course, for it was not the kind of deliriousness that was ever meant to stay, not as he grunted and moaned, thrusting, May chirping happily as he spent his load over her breasts.

The dragoness adored his orgasm, relishing in it even as she took her own pleasure, need curling deeply through her, her lips parted, catching some shots of his cum in her mouth. Her tongue flickered out to scoop it deeper, down her throat, but she could not help the lewd splatters that marked the side of her muzzle too, dripping onto her chest. She was never one to mind a bit of mess either, carrying the racoon more than willingly through his high. Of course, Ninnin did not realise until the last spurts of cum had left him that she had pulled back slightly, allowing his long, languid orgasm to paint her breasts with splatters of cream, dribbles of seed running down the sides of her muzzle.

It was hot... Hotter than it had any right to be as she tilted her head coyly and licked off the side of her muzzle, ensuring that not a drop was wasted there. May left what had dripped and splattered onto her breasts where it was, however, like a trophy. He wasn't sure that he could ask for anything more with the image of her large tits filling his lap, wobbling faintly with the shift of her body, flesh so very sensual, so carnal, all held in such a way that May knew her strength, her power, and was more than willing to use it.

Ninnin smirked, his fur a little more ruffled than before, automatically brushing a paw back through his short hair to put it as back into place as he could get it without a mirror. But, like with so much else, not everything had to be perfect. He could simply lean back and wave his paw for another drink from the wolf bartender, now that his knot was no longer occupied with Scarlet's pussy, though he was enjoying the multiple shows that both her and his wife were putting on.

Wasn't that what life was all about, especially as Maddie's screams of pleasure filled the room, the music lifting again to match the tenor of her lust?

Maddie groaned, rolling her hips back, spearing herself on the fat length of horse cock as he pounded her arse, grunting deeply in the back of his throat. No matter how many times she let Troy fuck her backside, the horse always seemed surprised by how easily she could take him, despite the tightness.

"Fuck, bunny..." He gasped, nostrils fluttering with breath. "That's... Damn... Your arse..."

He couldn't get the words out, not as the others crowded around, filling the air with lustful words for him while he focused on pounding her.

"Yeah, a good little cock sleeve."

"Who needs condoms when you can take a bunny?"

"You can have her arse, I want to fuck that pussy again, see who wins the roulette of knocking her up!"

"Hah -- daddy roulette!"

Maddie trembled, squealing through another climax. To have them playing a roulette game with her, wanting to breed her, to see her swell in pregnancy... It was almost too hot to be imagined, panting, licking her lips, though the rabbit could barely close her mouth. Her curls had mostly fallen out of her hair from how she had styled it for the night out, messy around her face, making her look like even more of a slut than ever.

"Damn, look how much horse dick she can take!" Ethan whistled. "I didn't think he could get it in that deep!"

Mason rolled his eyes, rapping Ethan on one of the moose's antlers.

"You've fucked her arse before, mate, what are you talking about?"

Memories in a tipsy or even drunken state, after all, were too easy to allow to slip by, to tease out of existence. Cody dashed in to set up another camera to take still shots at intervals while he was still manning the DJ booth, though it was more and more urgent to him that he use the handheld camera too, all so that he could get the best shots. Two roles at once during the night was not the easiest thing to pull off, but he was a horse who liked a challenge.

Troy's cock drove deep, snorting, heaving, losing control.

"Yeah... Gonna fuck your arse so good... Then my cock's going back in your pussy -- have my foals, cum slut!"

He blushed hard, gaze suddenly jumping to Ninnin, who was grinning from ear to ear with Salma in his lap, sitting with him and nibbling on his neck while they watched together.

"Er... With all due respect, of course!"

Ninnin waved him on and Troy exhaled a sigh of relief. It would be easy to go too far with them, but he didn't want to disrespect Maddie or Ninnin, not when they all had such good fun together. It was all for them, the lust that they shared, the passion that their special group of friends had fostered over the years. He thought he heard something like, "none taken", called back to him, but Salma the cheetah had Ninnin's cock in her paw and there was little more that Troy could consider besides unloading in Maddie's blissfully tight backside.

He neighed as he spent his load, pumping the first load up into her arse, though it would not be the last of the night, not by far. He spent himself inside her, filling her up, making her belly bloat even more as cum bubbled up inside her, though Maddie was still hungry for more. The bunny humped and ground until his cock slopped from her in a deluge of seed, eyes narrowing for more, lust coursing through her.

"Now..." She all but purred, flicking her hair back from her face. "Who wants to see how many cocks you guys can stuff in me? Drinks are on me if you can't get everyone's dick in a hole!"

They were all for that, cheering and whooping good-naturedly, for though she was enjoying something else that night, she had not taken the pleasure of so many cocks shoved into her all at once. While Scarlet was off seducing the bouncer (not that his presence was needed that night, she had a thing for knots and, well, he was a coyote), she was hefted in the air between Ethan the elk and Cole the bull. The elk pushed into her anal passage while the bull claimed her pussy again, double stuffing her while her head swam with lust.

"Ah... Yes!" She squealed, toes curling, trying to wrap her legs around the bull, though being pounded at the same time made her all weak and shivery. "Please... Fuck me!"

They chuckled, riding her hard -- but that was only two cocks! She needed more! Maddie whined, rolling her head back against Ethan's chest, looking positively tiny against him. Didn't they know how much she wanted?

"Damn, that cock slut is really getting off on being used in front of her husband..." Troy whistled, shaking his head in open admiration. "Mmmph... Damn..."

"Shut up and get in here if you want to fill her, dude..."

Ninnin laughed softly from the side lines, though it was difficult to see everything as Troy jacked off his dick, getting hard again even though he'd just cum in Maddie's tail hole. Everyone had to be ready for Maddie and he could barely see the bunny as she screamed in climax. Ethan laid back on the floor, for they had to make room around her where they could, the bunny's chest pointing up, though most of her body was still blocked out by Cole.

"Here you go, slutty bunny..."

Taking an easy position, Troy knelt and squeezed in, pressing his cock into her mouth as it swelled once more. Damn, the horse could go again quickly, though Ninnin didn't have a half-bad refractory period himself, he only preferred to wait, to savour it. He supposed that was where he differed, drawing Salma into his lap as the cheetah squirmed and purred.

"Mmm... Watch with me."

He nibbled lusciously on her neck as she shivered, everyone's eyes on the scent as Maddie took three cocks. Yet there was still a moose and a bison to go, Owen choosing to lie down, as awkward as it was, squeezing in alongside Ethan on the floor to wedge his cock into Maddie's arse.

The shiver that Yve gave at that scream of climax was particularly delightful, Ninnin suddenly in the prime seat and position to take it all in, every last scrap of it, heart pounding and leaping. Oh, he loved watching their reactions, sitting in the middle, relaxing in the centre of it all. His shaft might have been hard, but he didn't have any interest in it at that moment, his skin prickling with desire -- though for all that had already been laid in his lap.

He needed no more than that, his wife with two cocks in her backside, another in her pussy, one down her throat. The bulge in her throat was obscene enough as it was, but there was more still as Cody took leave of his DJ duties to take photos and up-close video again, not wanting to miss out. Two cocks in her arse and another in her pussy made a huge bulge in her abdomen, so much that he would have been fearful for her if he had not seen her take more, though the bunny had one more left to take there.

Mason was the last of them to pile on together, crouching beside Cole plunged into Maddie's pussy. It was not a comfortable position for any of them to be in, but it was still something that they all wanted to do, grinding and grunting in together, the swell of cum sloshing about in her body already nearly audible. For he only added to the thick bulge of her abdomen, grinding in deep alongside Cole's cock, the bull pressed up to his side, a comradely arm around the black bull's shoulders.

"Fuck..." Mason's head rolled back, eyes half-closed. "That's so tight..."

That was certainly an understatement and there was no way that any of them, bar perhaps Troy, his horse cock wedged down Maddie's throat, could hold off for long at all, not with so much overstimulation going on. They grunted and groaned, all heaving and rolling their hips together as if they had become a single embodiment of lust. Maybe that's all they were, truly, in the heat of the moment, passion overruling them, overcoming them, intent only on breeding the slutty bunny and her tight holes.

Ethan and Owen groaned first in orgasm, though it was a restrained one, even as they added to the load in Maddie's backside. Cream drooled out alongside their cocks as they strained her open, a bunny stuffed so full that she was pretty much more cock than bunny at that time. Maddie was even difficult to see under the heaving pile of masculine, studly bodies, her body nothing more than a cock sleeve for them, something they could stretch and use, all to their mutual pleasure.

Troy was slower, but the guys on top, fucking her pussy while Cole groped and squeezed her breasts, taking the chance to adore her body while trying to hold back from orgasm for a little while longer, were soon to cum. They couldn't hold back, squeezed up to another in such proximity, lust filling the air, even the scent of sex mingling with arousal, bodily fluids, the hint of sweat lingering, clawing at their senses. It was far more tangible than mere sensation, fingers digging in, holding onto any purchase they could until Cole ground in harder and faster, even if he only managed to

He bellowed, horns trembling as he unloaded, a huge load dumped into Maddie's pussy, her belly bloating out, as if there was another swelling tremble with every pump of cum. Under him, the bunny moaned, but none of the guys were all that focused on her, not while pleasure drowned them, only to release them, in the end, for even more.

More and more cum flooded her pussy, straining her womb, forcing her body to stretch and stretch to accommodate it. After all, with two cocks plugging the bunny's cunt full, there was a lot of stretch to be had, though her body would always return to normal afterwards, there was nothing to worry about there. But pump after pump of delicious cream filling her bloated her belly up and up, everyone staring in slack-jawed awe.