Sharing the Lust Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salma whistled in open admiration, a paw resting on her lower abdomen as she hung out with Ninnin, keeping him company with the other wives -- except for Scarlet, for the moment. She had a "knotty" engagement at that time...

"Damn... Lucky bunny. Wouldn't be surprised if that fills up her ovaries!"

Novie shook her head, a curious look in her eye.

"Umm, actually, that is quite impossible, due to..."

Yet Novie trailed off (something practically unheard of) as the bull and the horse slammed into her pussy, grinding in hard and fast as first one and then the second blasted their loads into Maddie. Her lower jaw dropped a little as she swallowed hard.

"Oh..." The kangaroo blinked at the bunny's belly swelling, inflating with so much cum that, well... "Perhaps, hm... I guess you...never know? Damn, that's a lot of cum..."

Ninnin flushed proudly.

"Isn't she beautiful?"

His heart swelled with love for her, so much love that it had to be shared, kissing Novie fiercely, dragging the kangaroo into his lap too while Salma laughed and tipped sideways.

"Whoa!"

Yet it was a moment for fireworks in the truest sense of the term, his cock harder than ever, wanting to fuck, to orgasm, to lose himself in the passions of the body like he had so many times over before. It might have been wrong to some to see his wife so used and "ruined" (her words, not his) but he loved it, more so because Maddie adored it so much too. When they were in alignment there on their wants and needs, how could it ever be a wrong thing?

Troy climaxed down Maddie's throat, the guys pausing only to offer her water, to let the bunny come back to her senses, though she would have tackled them to the wall, the sofa, the floor -- anything -- if her legs had not been so wobbly. The guys needed a moment, but Maddie could not help but catch sight of Scarlet resting on a table near the door, the flashing, sweeping club lights teasing over her body. It looked like she had a cock in her arse, a brown-furred jackal with broad, cannonball shoulders, but the bunny couldn't quite see from there.

But she was ready, begging for it, demanding it, a fire in her that could only be sated and settled from the pounding of their dicks claiming her, driving into her, making her feel used and filled.

Up against the wall, her back to it, two guys, two cocks in her pussy. She loved her arse being stretched but Mason and Ethan, side by side plugging her pussy full reminded her of the predicament of her situation. The more loads she took in her pussy, the more chance she had of becoming pregnant.

Next, Cole taking her from behind while Troy and Owen plugged her pussy from the front, Cole's arms hooked under her armpits to hold her arms up while she screamed in climax, arse clenching around his dick. The bull snorted wetly over her head as he took her, but the cum sweetening the passage of the bison and horse cocks in her cunt was all the sweeter for knowing the risk it carried.

The writing on her smudged, but Maddie didn't care. She knew what it said, how it made her a dirty, wanton slut of a bunny. Everything she wanted to be, everything that she deliriously got the chance to be, lusciously so.

She moaned, losing track of her orgasms, Troy and Owen grunting, side by side, each wanting to be the first to fill her pussy. Weakly, she drew her legs up against them, spreading them wide, but she did not have the core strength to keep her legs so raised for so long, forced to press them in around two sweaty, lustful bodies, side by side. Their cocks should not have fit but they had to get intimate, up close and personal, as they ground into her, the stallion and the bison, intent on seeding her full.

"Damn..."

Ethan came over to hang with them, checking on his wife, sharing a kiss, though everyone there was more enraptured by the scene before them, showing Maddie at her finest. Ninnin beamed with pride, even as Salma nuzzled into his neck, wriggling her buttocks against his cock, hard and risen to attention.

As if he knew that a tease was coming, Ninnin took the cheetah, facing her towards the action, the chair between them. His aching hard-on begged for attention that he was only too willing to give it, but he only had eyes for his darling, wonderful wife, the power she had. She didn't even know how goddamn sexy she was.

"How many trillions of swimmers do you think are in Maddie right now? In her pussy, even already in her womb?" Salma murmured, licking her lips as Ninnin bent her sensually over the back of the chair, her hips supported by the plush top of it. "Ten... No... Fifty. Several hundred? Mmmm... Gawd!"

She cried out as Ninnin plunged his shaft into her, Yve down on her knees behind him, though the mouse only lamented that she did not have quite the best view down there. It still was a position that allowed her to play, however, teasing the raccoon's balls and massaging them lightly and reverently, her fingers stroking his thighs. As Ninnin hissed through his teeth and rolled his hips gently, taking Salma in long, smooth, powerful strokes, enjoying the moment. He knew how hot she was thinking about breeding, being bred, but he was more than happy to let her feel the fantasy, despite her not having anything to worry about.

It would be kind of hot for Salma too if her, you know, birth control method failed too, leaving her knocked up and swelling along with Maddie in pregnancy...

They could all have it, even as the inflation of Maddie's belly almost became unrealistic, even though they knew how much she could take. The guys climaxed in her yet again and she got down on her knees to suck Troy's cock, having more than a "little thing" for a "damn big thing", and that thing was horse cock.

Fuck, she loved it, adoring it, taking it deep down her throat, though the swell of her inflated, bloated stomach remained. Dimly, she was aware that her husband was fucking Salma to a screaming climax over the back of a chair, enjoying the moment of knowing that he was getting everything he needed too.

Good. He deserved everything she could give him and more, her heart warming with love for him. Though Maddie had a little something else to focus on at that moment.

Being filled in different holes, including her mouth, kept her body stretching, straining, all in different ways, a hot loud pouring down her throat, though she tenaciously drew back, only to let Troy unload on her face. The horse nickered and stomped, head thrown back, the embodiment of a proud stallion, though she was a little careful of his huge hooves. They didn't feel good if they caught anything sensitive.

More and more, delirious with it, heaving, grunting, panting, not caring for the noises she made. Maddie blinked moments blurring around her, as if she was drifting in and out of consciousness. Sometimes she was hefted in the air, other times she was pinned with her chest on the floor, her arse in the air, three cocks in her arse. God, that had been a good round, her belly sagging, though the sheer volume of cum inflating her made the swell of it smoother and rounder, as if her skin itself was strained tauter in the manner of a balloon filled with air. Either way, it was hot, so hot that she could not help but scream through her orgasms -- when her mouth wasn't plugged with a cock.

The guys jacking off on her face.

Three cocks in her pussy at once, sending her, briefly, unconscious.

Over the back of the sofa, along the length of it, a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth.

On top of a barstool, not knowing who was fucking her, not caring.

It was so much, all too much, yet she drove herself on, filled and bloated with cum, a slutty little bunny that wanted nothing more than to be taken, used and taken again -- all over for good measure. Although the ache in her body rose, it was the good kind of ache, her holes gaping lewdly, though she only dug her fingers into them, whimpering imploringly, whenever they left her empty.

"Aren't you going to stuff a bunny?"

They didn't leave her empty for long, fucking her crudely, roughly, every hole... Until the bunny was satisfied, or at least close to, the guys panting, sweaty, exhausted and tousled. Though they still had a little more left to give the bunny, all for the build-up of their grand finale.

Blinking, Maddie sat up from what felt like a pool of cum, her fur sticky and wet, though drying in places. She giggled, lapping off her fingers from the last load that must have been splattered across her paw, her lower body bloated out as if she was already pregnant enough to show, though some had leaked from her during their fun. That was good, really good, in fact, but that didn't mean that she didn't want more, as bow-legged as she was going to be walking in the morning.

Maddie lost sense of what was happening to her, seeing only cocks, as if the bodies that surrounded her had lost their faces, even if she knew she was safe and cared for, that no harm would come to her there. She moaned, rolling her hips, grunting, grinding, vaguely aware that she was up in the air with her legs spread. Yet her back was pressed to not one but two chests, her head swimming on the edge of delirium.

Sub-space? No... No, it was something far more potent than that that swarmed her, dragged her deliciously down. Maybe "cock-space" would have been more appropriate as four cocks crammed into her all at once. She screamed in orgasm, head falling back with her long, flopping ears, the bunny trying to hold onto the moment even as it was whipped away from her.

Maddie might not have felt as if she was able to see what was right there in front of her, but, oh, how she could feel that stretch... Her paws were free, scrabbling down to her body to feel how all four of those thick, meaty lengths bulged out through her lower abdomen. If not for her anatomy, what was physically possible, she would have sworn that there was a bulge coming through the back side of her body too, but, no, it was evident in her abdomen.

Moaning open-mouthed, wishing there was a cock stuffed down there too, the bunny rode them through orgasm after orgasm, losing her will and her grip on reality. The horse, the moose, the elk, the bull, the bison... Oh, they gave her so much, though she could feel the stallion's hot breath on her throat. He must have been fucking her pussy, no wonder she was strained so tight!

Yet it was the immense stretch that sent her into her most powerful orgasms yet, her entire body wracked with untold pleasure, wanting to ride that wave out beyond all comprehension. She panted heavily, barely able to breathe, though a gentle paw on her chest massaged, encouraging her to take care of herself too, to take a moment, as heady as everything was. Sometimes, Maddie had to be reminded of that as two cocks sank in and two cocks pulled out, the guys somehow managing to work in tandem with one another, all for her pleasure, all in some deliciously hot way.

It was good, too good, her holes simply unable to clench around them, muscles weakened. All she had to do was relax and enjoy the ride, moaning aloud, her ears twitching, though she was too far gone to even pick up hardly any sounds. It was a different place with the strain, the obscene bulge, the sense that she was, quite literally, being "fucked silly," mindless with lust, losing herself in the best way possible.

No wonder she came back to it time after time again.

She must have blacked out for a while, for when she came around, she was on her back, three cocks shoved into her tail hole and two in her pussy. With her legs spread that widely, Ethan hugging her right leg to his chest, she could not be sure quite how they had managed that trick, though the stretch and the spread nearly had her passing out all over again.

Which dick was where? Oh, it was exciting not to know, all in a way that she would not have expected, whimpering, moaning, lost in a moment that she had thought, truly, was hers to command. But it was not hers and that was what she longed for the most, the heady bulge, of feeling like she was more cock than bunny, stuffed fit to burst and, still, that lustful part of her wanting more, even more.

Time shifted, her body painted in cum, long ropes of seed splashing across her breasts. That was all the notice that Maddie got that the guys had swapped places, one pulling out of her, turning her half on her side, though that only allowed her to grasp and massage the bulge of the cocks inside her. Was there anything hotter than jerking off a guy when he was inside her? The bunny would have been hard-pressed to consider anything else any more erotic, though she would have liked to try.

On her side, she lifted her upper leg, her left leg, high, offering her holes up to their attention, Ethan, the elk, pressing in close to her head as he fed his cock down her throat. She could take more than one into her mouth, when she was really in the mood, but she wasn't sure she had the words left in her raspy throat for that. Maybe with another load of cum down it, she thought through a haze of divine pleasure, rolling her hips weakly back, legs quivering.

Her paws groped and massaged the shafts bulging out through her stomach, hoping her husband was watching her get stuffed, how slutty she could get. Not only for his pleasure but hers too, their inclinations blending sweetly together as her ears laid back down her skull. Fuck, she wanted it, squeezing the fat head of the cock inside her, or at least the one that she could feel most clearly through her stomach. She thought, but could not be completely sure in the fog of ardent lust, that there were two dicks in her arse and one in her pussy, but could not be sure.

Ethan groaned, thrusting wildly, feeding the thick swell of his dick down her throat, reminding her once again how much he needed her, how much her body could give them all in turn. She was the one bunny, probably in the world, who could satisfy a room full of big cocks and ask for more, smiling sweetly, a sparkle in her eye, cum dripping down her muzzle, to her tits, even marking the insides of her thighs. She wanted more, always more, and the bunny would have everything she needed before the guys had registered who she was fucking or who she was sucking.

She didn't know how much time had passed, but she languished in the moment as she laid back across the bar, her head tipped back so she could suck a blushing wolf's cock (wasn't he the bartender?) and get that fat knot into her mouth too, squealing mutely while the guys took her pussy one last time.

Breeding daddy roulette... She thought through a haze of lust, able to tell the guys apart from the feel of their cocks in her pussy, the shape of them how quick they were to cum. First Ethan, his shaft ramming all the way up inside her to her innermost barrier, adding another load to her. Then Owen, Mason, Troy and finally Cole, the bull who had taken her first. Oh, it was fitting that he was the last to dump his load into her too, using her body as if she really was nothing more than a condom for his dick, a living fleshlight and a hole into which they could seek pleasure. He only spared a moment before climaxing, throbbing inside her, to write with one of the fur marking pens that had not yet run out of ink, scrawling across her belly in one of the free spaces left.

Daddy roulette result -- knocked up bunny!

She shivered and moaned, though only knew what he had written on her when he read it out to her, snorting with aroused laughter, leaning over her. He was so tall that the bar top was actually a good height for his hips to be at, without needing to step up a bit or even onto one of the rungs of the barstools to get the right angle. The knot in her mouth sealed her cries away as he bred her once more, slamming in hard and fast, his cock swelling inside her too at the point of orgasm.

Only when his load was dumped inside the slutty cum dump of a bunny did Cole finally pull out, a messy cream-pie slopping in the wake of his softening cock, her thighs stained with their cream, dripping in thick, lewd dollops from her pussy. The gaping, dark hole of her pussy and tail hole alike greeted the smirking bull as he paused to admire his work, the swell of her lower stomach on show. Everything about Maddie screamed what a slut she was, and she loved every goddamn second of it.

"Mmmph..."

The wolf's knot popped free of her mouth, the night winding down, her body warmly aching, pleasantly sore.

"Mm, thanks for such a good time, Maddie," Troy murmured, though the horse was still struck dumb with lust, his cock soft and refusing to retreat fully into its sheath. "Fuck, it's always a wonderful time with you."

"Yeah, thank you, Maddie, do you know how goddamn amazing you are?"

"Ninnin is a lucky guy!"

The raccoon of the hour grinned. Yeah, he knew that. But he was luckier than them all simply to have Maddie by his side, whether it was in adult pursuits or not. Maddie raised her head from the bar, done for the night, stretching out her paw to him, which he gladly took. Ninnin slipped his arm around her shoulders, though any of the others would have helped him take her to a seat.

"Mmm... Sorry, hun," she said as he guided her down from the bar, cum drooling from her pussy onto the fine fabric. "I'm making a mess...and I said I'd use condoms! Or have them pull out... I hope you enjoyed your birthday present though."

Ninnin grinned and kissed her on the nose.

"Ohhhh, I think I can let this one slide... Though a pregnancy would be a special present indeed!"

The ladies laughed behind him, Salma hanging off her husband's shoulders, though she had a blanket around her own, slowing down for the night too. Maddie grinned.

"Sure... But if that's a present, then I'm only getting you socks for Christmas! You know, if I am actually knocked up tonight!"

Salma blurted out her laughter, too late to clap her paws over her muzzle.

"Ohhh, he is definitely getting socks for Christmas!"

They laughed, all in on the joke, though Ninnin only grinned. It would not be the worst thing and, conversely, the thought if it warmed him through. After all, what could be a more fitting end to his time at the club with his best friends and the best wife in the whole wide world?

All settled, redressing fully or partly, some in clothes that they had brought with them to change into. The wolf bartender, Tex, kissed Scarlet with a blush while her husband roared with laughter and slapped his thigh, the red panda wiggling her butt at him. No doubt Scarlet would be riding the elk to another orgasm, at the very least, that night, or perhaps grinding on his muzzle. They were a rather randy pair...

But the night was drawn to a close and they all sat in a ring of chairs, Maddie wrapped up in Ninnin's lap, his shaft lazily pressed up against her thigh, for one final drink.

"A toast!"

They raised their glasses high as Ninnin proclaimed it with a grin, a night well spent in lustful, kinky breeding triumph.

"To one knocked up bunny!"

They laughed, clinking their glasses together, Ninnin adding, though not quite as an afterthought, his closest friends around him, all that he cared about in the world.

"And sharing the lust!"

Nothing could be better.

*

Epilogue

"Ah, that's it!"

Cody grinned and dusted his palms off from imaginary dirt, finally having loaded up the last of the kit in his van to head home as dawn broke, lighting up the sky once more. The fresh, crisp air reminded him of the encroach of winter, though it was a damp autumn night that had greeted him, yawning widely. Damn, he was really off his game as a "frat boy" (perhaps not as much as he had been) if he was tired after a single wild night! He had been working though...

But there was something on the passenger seat of his car that...shouldn't have been there. He peered in, slapping the flat of his palm into the ceiling of the van several times in search of the light, but there was little else that the blue and white box -- or boxes, to be exact -- could be mistaken for.