All Comments on 'Sharing the MILF List Ch. 04'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice change

I was wondering how you were going to avoid turning this into just another series with an endless stream of mother-son encounters. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WELL DONE CHANGE TO THE NORMAL FLOW

Thanks for the twist. Makes your collection of stories a cut above the noem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worth the wait

I kept checking back for your next instalment, and it was worth the wait. Great story, great twists.

I can't wait for the next one.

sigourdsigourdalmost 11 years ago
Love it.

This is a great series I am eagerly looking forward to the next installment. Particularly looking forward to Mrs Wills turn. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Better the second time around

Just read the series for the second time. What great images. When is the next installment cumming?

ContrastingContrastingalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Contrasting checking in

Yes, a new installment is pending as of June 19, so as soon as it is approved, it will appear. Sigourd, Mrs. Wills' turn is coming. Sonny is a stickler for being complete and completing the MILF list is going to happen. Thanks for your comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Superb story telling. This is the best series I have read here in years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Are you fucking serious?!!

This story was going fabulous until this bullshit chapter. Sonny was going great and then gets dragged into a simple blowjob (make no mistake it was only a blowjob) and he turns into fucking Rain Man?! I don't care how good Vivien was he's had an orgasm before. He becomes an idiot about cutting off panties?! He did PRACTICALLY THE SAME THING with Laura Wills AND Natasha Rossini by removing their panties and stroking them bent over before having another woman suck his dick and he becomes a putz suddenly because of rich people. He gangbanged his own fucking mother for fuck sake!

Then Kyla cock blocks Sonny because she's not ready to see a reciprocal arrangement with Landon (who's acting like a fucking prick by the way) and CiCi?? Ok, fine. So be it. Take your lumps and move on but if so then have some fucking self respect, Dude! Kyla hears Landon and CiCi and suddenly decides she's horny and wants to use Sonny to retaliate and he goes for it?! Wtf?!

Man, it was painful to read this chapter. Rest of the story is incredible so far but this one chapter just make Sonny look like a moron and a chump. He was suave enough to seduce 6 MILFs to bang him with couth and daring then loses it all in the face of Vivien. Fucking weakkkkkkk

garolopevigarolopeviover 5 years ago
Descriptions

I loved the use of the word cunt by ladies and the description of Ms Emerson ,

ScareCrow840ScareCrow840almost 5 years ago
Wunnerful Wunnerful

Great story I have a big thumbs up for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It is a shame

That some of your stories are not required reading for most females. The following is not only hilarious, but reasonable as well:

I found the purse and opened it. Fortunately, it did not have a variety store in it. It was one of the small 'pretty go to meeting' purses that only held essentials.

If it was, I wonder how many females would dump the majority of the contents of not only their purse, but also any other device they utilize to contain the items they carry?

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edisonabout 1 year ago

I wasn't going to respond to Anon from 6 years ago but I came back and did so because I believe his whole rant was based on faulty reasoning. I know he will probably never see it but I had to reply. Sonny's prior experiences were with women he knew, and had known for years, and were in situations that he had created and that he had, mostly, control over. His interlude with Vivien and Justine was completely out of his control, he had not concocted the situation, and these were two women he had never met. Add to that the women, especially Vivien, were members of the very rich and very powerful segment of society completely unknown to Sonny in his normal life. These are people capable of destroying lives if they so desired and the fact he was now interacting with them it seems, to me anyway, completely understandable he was dumb-struck and acted like, in Anon's words, a putz. Being put into a situation you were not expecting, with people from an entirely different social-economic strata you have never experienced would quite disorienting and so I have no problem with how Sonny reacted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous