Sharing the MILF List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers

"Landon, your cock is so deep inside my pussy!" Mom said, in a similar voice.

"Mount me, Sonny. Take me. Fuck me, Sonny!" Kyla seemed to be chanting, the words tumbling out of her in the darkness.

"Enter me, fuck me, take me, Landon. Mount me like Sonny is mounting your mom. Listen to her! She is fucking my son and you are fucking me!"

That seemed to be the moment Kyla was waiting for, the clear revelation that her son was indeed fucking my mother and she was fucking me, in the same room. She began to buck beneath me, gasping and hissing at the orgasm ran through her body. She could not form words but the sounds emanating from her below me seemed unmistakable.

"Ohhhhhhh Landon! IIIIIII ammmmm coooommmmmmiiiiinnnnnnggggggg!" Mom called from the other bed.

Kyla lifted her legs and locked them around me and her cunt convulsed around my cock. For a moment, I thought she had stopped breathing and then, a moment later as my own orgasm found and attacked me, I no longer cared. I trembled and shook and my cock dug into the woman below me and she shrieked, sensing I was filling her or feeling it. I pounded her, grinding against her, pulling her ass up against me till she shivered and went limp.

For a few seconds, I continued to drain myself into her body and she seemed utterly insensible of the fact. Her legs splayed apart and open. She gave no sign of life till we heard Landon's cry of ecstasy as he called out my mother's name, his voice ragged with tension and eager with release.

"Cici! Oh my gawd Mrs. Duncan you fuck so good. What a fucking woman!" He said. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

The sound of Landon Clark losing his cool like that tickled me. I shifted off of Kyla's inert body and put my lips to her ear. "It sounds like your son likes fucking my mother." I whispered. I got no response.

For a moment, the room filled with the gasping panting from the other bed. Then Landon said, "What?" and then, "Oh. Oh! What?"

"On your back, Landon." My mother said distinctly. "I think you can go again with proper inspiration."

Kyla's hand found my cock which was semi-hard or semi-soft depending on how you looked at it. She wiped at the effluvium that coated me and suddenly surged out from under me and pressed me onto my back.

"Mmmffpppphlll." My mother's voice grunted from the other bed.

"Oh, gawd, Cici. Yes! Take me deep. Suck my cock, Mrs. Duncan. Take my cock into your mouth and suck me and I swear I will fuck you again!" Landon muttered but any pretext of being quiet or avoiding being overheard was gone. I almost suggested we turn on the lights so we could watch but rightly deduced that would break the spell.

Kyla descended on my confused cock and clarified the situation. We were not done, not by a long shot. She licked me clean and then sucked me deep. I rose up and filled her mouth and then her throat as she sucked at me. She got me lodged in her throat and then swallowed several times, massaging my cock with her reflex actions. Then she pulled off my cock.

"Get my purse." She said.

"Where is it?" I asked stupidly. The room went silent. "Why? What do you need your purse for?" I asked into the eerie silence.

For two seconds, Kyla did not respond. Then, in a clear, even voice loud enough to understand in the next room, she said, "You said you wanted my ass. Take it again. Now, here. I want you to fuck my ass!"

I heard my mother gasp.

I thought I heard the sound of a gauntlet being thrown down. Kyla moved off of me and I scrambled off the bed and searched the room for her purse.

"I think I saw her put it by the closet, in the chair there." Mom said helpfully in the dark. "What's in the purse?"

"Lubricant." Kyla said from the other bed. "For my ass."

I found the purse and opened it. Fortunately, it did not have a variety store in it. It was one of the small 'pretty go to meeting' purses that only held essentials. I found the large tube among several other things none of which could have been lubricant so by process of elimination, I thought I had the right thing.

"Kyla?" Mom said out loud.

"Yes?" Kyla responded, sounding like they were having a conversation over coffee.

"Would you mind sharing? I think it would be a charge for us both to give up the ass at the same time, don't you?" Mom said.

I froze, waiting. The room was silent.

For several seconds Kyla did not respond. "As you like." She said in a noncommittal tone, awareness seeming to have damped her mood a bit.

I found the end of their bed and then a leg which proved to be Landon's. He grunted when I grabbed him. Mom's hand found my bare leg and went immediately to my still hard cock. She grasped it and pulled it up the bed and soon her mouth fit over the end and she sucked at me loudly. I nearly groaned before I got her to release me.

"In this hand," she said softly. Her hand pressed against my thigh. I opened the tube and found her hand and filled her palm with what felt like half the tube. "Good. Enough. Landon, honey, put this in my ass and on your cock!"

"Sonny! Are you coming?" Kyla called. I staggered to the other bed, finding my way in the dark.

Kyla was sitting up. She found my leg and then my cock and she bent to suck me hard once more, the trip and the danger of tripping had modified my condition somewhat. She rectified it and then arranged herself on the bed. I examined her with my hand; she was draped over three pillows, her ass in the air. I got behind her and began to search for her asshole, which I found with a probing finger. She grunted.

"That's it, honey." Mom said from the other bed. "Now, yes, like that! Ohhhh, yes, like that! Kyla, are you about ready? Do you want to take it up the ass together?"

Kyla grunted but said nothing. I shoved a lubed finger into her ass and she sighed, loudly. Her ass bloomed around my finger and she released herself to the invasion.

"Now, your cock, Sonny. Take my ass! Fuck me like you fucked me before!" She said softly. Her voice trembled and wavered.

I coated my cock with lube and then found my way to a position behind her, feeling along with one hand while the other, liberally greased held my cock. Once between her legs, she arched her back.

"Fuck my ass, Sonny." She said.

"Fuck my ass, Landon!" Mom said with a bit more volume. Then she shrieked in surprise and then grunted. "Aaaaauuuugggghhhh!" My mother groaned.

I positioned the end of my cock at Kyla's ass and pressed. She pressed back, much harder than I anticipated and my cock entered her body. It ran into her like a piston and she grunted.

"Your son's cock is in my ass, Cici." She said.

"Landon's cock is in my ass, Kyla." Mom responded.

I grabbed Kyla by the hips and pressed forward and she groaned. I began to fuck her ass, the tightness, the heat, all conspired to rouse my passion and I directed that passion at the asshole open before me in the darkness. I slammed into her, stroke of stroke into her tight hot ass. Kyla met each stroke with her body pressing back as I penetrated her.

"Fuck me hard, Sonny!" She muttered. "Gawd yes, Sonny, fuck me!"

Kyla's body was bucking below me and I sensed her hand going between her legs to accent the moment, stimulating herself with her hand and fingers. Then she screamed and my orgasm, pending since her ass enveloped me, agreed with her and I groaned and pressed home, thrusting fully into her wondrous ass while she squealed with her own climax. I pumped my fluid into her clinching ass.

On the other bed, my mother was grunting, punctuating the strokes Landon was addressing to her ass which the bed orchestrated with its squeaks. Then she yelped and Landon groaned deep in his chest and then the squeaking stopped and they were silent.

I teetered behind Kyla Clark and my cock shrank. I toppled, like a felled tree and she crumpled beside me. That was the last thing I remembered till she rolled over in the dark and kissed me on the lips. I could see on the clock that it was seven, light rimmed the curtains. I rolled off the bed and staggered to the bathroom. I was about to the close the door when I felt pressure on it and my mother slipped past me in the dark. I followed her into the room and closed the door. Her hands fluttered over my body and instinctively, I found her mouth and kissed her, sour as we both were. She responded. I circled her naked body with an arm and pulled her into a full embrace.

She whispered into my ear. "I will send Landon to get coffee or something, after you shower off. I will shower after he leaves and when I come out, Kyla can go in. Then you fuck me. I want her to see you between my legs, honey!" She sounded panicked. "I have been thinking about it all night. I barely slept. I nearly came to your bed and mounted you but you were last in her ass and so I couldn't. I want her to see you fuck me, Sonny. I do not know why but I want it. I feel it like a need! When she is in the shower, be ready." She slipped out the door and I heard her muttering to Landon who was not much of a morning person.

I turned on the light, got into the shower and washed off, hurriedly but thoroughly. I finished my business. I emerged with a towel around my middle about the time Landon was pulling on his shoes. The light was on in the bedroom. Mom scampered past me, naked, into the bath and the shower came on immediately. Landon rose and staggered to the door and out, closing it softly.

I looked finally at Kyla and found her staring at me. I moved over to her and kissed her and she lay back on the bed while pulling the towel loose. Her hands took my cock in her hands. But the shower stopped and she released me. I found the towel and she pulled on her robe.

Mom emerged in her robe and Kyla slipped wordlessly past her. The bath door closed and for a moment, Mom and I stared at each other. I was not sure what she had in mind but the mystery was not long in place. She stripped off the robe and went to her bed and lay down. I dropped the towel and was between her legs in an instant. My cock was instantly hard and she pulled me to her entrance and I plunged into her. Her body arched to accept me with a sensuous moan of pleasure as my cock head penetrated the lips of her pussy and then the depths. She lifted her ass, taking me fully into her body. She pulled me down till my head was beside her. She held my shoulders and I grasped her great ass and we began to fuck.

"I know she will peek." Mom said softly. "She will want to know, to see if a mother will actually fuck her son. When Landon returns, we let him shower and we leave. I am betting they will fuck each other while we are gone!" The words emerged in a rush. "But before all that, I want you in me, come in me! Let me feel your pleasure as you fuck me!" My mother whispered tremulously into my ears.

Her hands caressed me, pulling the sheet and blanket off my back. She bridged her legs so I was between them, then she clinched her thighs together and the sensation of being inside my mother's body swamped me. Then I heard the bathroom door click.

"Don't look." Mom said immediately.

I buried my head in the pillow beside Mom's head, very conscious of the light in the room. She grunted and I found her ass with my hands and cinched us together. She moaned, soundless words moved her lips and she kissed at my neck over and over again. I felt my orgasm approaching and increased my tempo. The bed squeaked, keeping time with my downward strokes. Orgasm approached. Mom sensed it and she responded and together we raced down the path to pleasure till mine caught me and flooded us both.

While I was still gasping with the pleasure of being inside my mother, of fucking her fast and furiously like that, the shower started. Mom pushed at my chest. I rolled onto my back and she immediately began to lick my flagging cock. She sucked it to full erection and then mounted me and began to ride. She rocked on my penetrating cock for several minutes. I hunched up at her, holding her by the waist while pulling her hard down onto me. She groaned and came, falling over me while her hand grasped my shoulders. Her body tensed as the climax convulsed her. After a moment she resumed rocking her body, my cock lodged deeply inside of her. Then the sound of the shower ceased and she dismounted.

"Quick. Into your bed and wipe off your cock." She hissed, her voice limpid with arousal.

I turned on the TV and dived into the bed just as the bathroom door opened and Kyla Clark emerged, her face pinched with concentration or consternation, perhaps. She looked at me but then the bedroom door opened and Landon arrived with muffins and coffee. Landon distributed them with a minimum of discussion and retreated to the shower. He did not seem to know where to look and his discomfort permeated the room till he retreated to the bath. As soon as the door closed, Mom's phone rang and she answered it and said, yes, she could get to email in the lobby. She said 'hello? Hello?' several times and then muttered that her phone was dead. She tossed it onto the bed and made to get up but in doing so, disturbed the balance of the coffee on the bed and her cup and Landon's both spilled onto the floor. She threw her towel and then her robe onto the spill, sopping it up.

"Shit!" My demure mother said. "Oh, Sonny darlin' could you got get us more coffee. I have to check an email and respond right away! Dress and come down with me!" She said, standing, naked, she put on the dress which looked somewhat worse for the wear. She found her shoes and was waiting for me to finish. I put on shirt, pants and shoes, sans cumber bun et cetera and we went out the door together into the rest of the suite. Before the door closed, the shower stopped and my mother nearly giggled. She did chortle and we walked along the tile to the door, her heels clicking distinctly. She opened the door to the hall and slammed it, leaving us standing inside the suite.

Now I got it. We both took off our shoes and crept over to the bedroom door. The suite was empty. There were no signs of the others, their door was closed and quiet but I could not tell if anyone remained from the night before or not. Mom bent at the door and carefully turned the knob, being extremely careful not to produce any noise as the latch released.

She looked back at me and smiled, putting a finger to her lips. Duh, I knew to be quiet but mothers will be mothers. In revenge, I ran a hand up the inside of her leg, under her dress to her pussy and stroked her there. Mom's eyes watered and she bit her lip, pressing her body back at my hand despite herself. My finger opened her and my contribution to her inner ecology ran onto my hand. I pressed my finger deeper but sounds from inside the apartment distracted me, us. The bathroom door opened and the sound of the TV stopped.

"They went out." Kyla's voice was clear but sounded nearly hoarse.

I stopped what I was doing to my mother and listened. We could not understand Landon's voice so he must have been still in the bathroom. Kyla, however, we could hear quite clearly.

"I don't know. Cici has to check email and she spilled your coffee so she sent Sonny to get you more." Pause. "I don't know, half an hour, maybe." Another pause, longer this time. We heard the door open.

"Why the fuck did we get up so early?" Landon groused.

"I am sure I do not know. To shower I suppose." Kyla said, but she skirted the reason showers were so important. "Landon, I am not sure how to ask this but I have to, I must. Do you realize that Sonny is, is, is having sex with his own mother?"

Landon, to his credit did not seem to miss a beat. "No way, Mom! That is crazy! Just because she fucked me does not mean she is fucking Sonny!"

"Yes it does. Well, I don't mean that really. I mean, it does not mean that she is fucking him just because he is fucking me. I mean because she is fucking you. Oh my, when did 'fuck' become such a part of our vocabulary that we use it so casually?"

"Since Cici started fucking me and you started fucking Sonny, I suppose. But what do you mean? Why do you think they are fucking? Seemed to me that Sonny was all about getting you on your back and ignored his mom last night!" Landon said, a bit more force in his voice than perhaps was needed but Kyla did not seem to notice.

"I think they are fucking because I saw them, Landon. Right here in this room, while you were gone getting the coffee and I was in the shower. I looked out after you left and she was on her back, pleading with Sonny to mount her." Kyla sounded like she was pleading, whining about something. "He did. He got between her legs and mounted her and she came with him pounding her pussy!"

"Mom! Really? Why were you peeking anyway?"

I gulped and pulled my hand from between my mother's legs. I thought Landon had screwed the pooch with that question. What did it matter? But I was worried for no cause.

Kyla immediately became defensive and began to stammer and stutter. "Well, I, Landon you know I have to, I need to, well shit!" She said finally. "I wanted to see if they were going to fuck or not! There, I said it. Are you happy?"

I began to realize that Landon knew his mother better than I did and he had a fine grasp on the moment before them. He knew how to lead her down the path we all wanted her to go.

"You wanted to see if they were fucking, Mom? What business is that of yours?"

"She is fucking my son, I wanted to know what sort of woman she is!"

"That's crap, Mom! You have known Cici Duncan since we moved here, since I was six. What sort of excuse is that? You know the sort of woman she is, the same sort of woman you are."

Mom made a muffled sound and put a hand back to cup my cock, quite hard in my pants.

"What do you see in her, anyway, Landon? She is never going to be a long term relationship for you, you know. And she is your best friends' mother! Doesn't that worry you?"

"I could say the same thing to you, Mom." Landon returned. "You are fucking your best friend's son. What does that make you?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Kyla asked, her voice wrenching in a whine again, a tone I had never heard.

"Mom, I know you have fucked around on Dad. I caught you fucking that pool guy one day. You get so furious because he is fucking around on you and here you are fucking my best friend. What is up with that?"

"Does it bother you, honey? I will stop it if it does." Now she chuckled. "I am not sure I can, though."

Hurry up, I was thinking. Get her on her back! Mom looked back at me and just smiled.

"Does it bother me? You are fucking my best friend and I am fucking his mother. I am not sure it makes sense to be bothered at this stage of the game, do you?"

"Oh Landon, I am glad to hear you say that! I have been so worried about Sonny and me, that it would ruin our relationship, that you would hate me when you found out! But he makes me so hot. I have never felt what I feel when I am with him."

Landon chuckled now. "I know what you mean. Cici lights my fire too. You cannot imagine what it is like to mount her."

"When did you start talking that way? Mounting a woman is such an, an, odd turn of the phrase."

"Mom, you used it to so quit it. You just spent the night fucking in the same room with me. And by the way, what did you think when you saw them fucking?"

Finally! I thought. The moment has arrived.

And it stretched, a pregnant pause if ever there was one. We waited. And we waited and then we waited some more. It seemed like hours had passed by the time we heard Kyla Clark sniffle and the gentle smack of lips meeting.

"What did I think? What did I feel, Landon? Ohhhhh gawd, Landon!" Kyla Clarks voice turned to velvet and oil. She groaned and then she cried out, a tangled 'yes, yes, yes' followed by a grunt and the sound of cloth rustling.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers