Sharing the MILF List Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,188 Followers

I sat back and watched her come. I got up and went to the bathroom and washed and drank some water. My cock flagged but when I reentered the room, the sight of the nude woman in the splash of light from the bathroom light reenergized me and my cock. I released her arms from under the bed and then twisted her body to tie her hands to the head of the bed. Sasha panted and wheezed and offered no opposition to being positioned on the bed again. Even when I released her legs and twisted her over onto her belly, she offered no resistance.

I had to come but I wanted to test something out just to see if it fit with my thoughts for her and the coming airtight weekend. I pulled her to her knees and she bent pleasantly onto the bed but with her ass in the air. I put a pillow under her chest, helping myself to a feel of her breasts again. Then I rewrapped the sash on each leg around the base of her thighs and tied them to the corner of the bed pulling her knees wide on the mattress. In the light, her body was flexed on the bed, her head sagging between her elbows, her hands tied together but holding her up with a grip on the woven metal headboard. She shifted from knee to knee, widening her stance and arching her back, ready to be entered.

"Are you going to fuck me?" She asked in a small voice. "Are you going to put your cock in me? Is that what you are going to do?"

I waited, holding my cock in one hand.

"Will you fuck me!" She finally said, "Please, please mister? Fuck me! Don't you want to slide that big hard cock into the wet, pulsing depths of my cunt again!"

How the woman could talk!

I got onto the bed and did as she asked. I entered her, shoving my cock as far as it would go before she clinched and rejected the invasion with a tight squeeze of her inner muscles. But then she relaxed and my cock slide further into her body till I felt the arch of each buttock caressing my belly. I grasped her ass and fucked her, plunging my throbbing cock into her over and over again.

About the sixth stroke, she began to come.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" It seemed different than the tongue-induced orgasm which had rocked her before. I pulled free of her luscious body, stroking her hips and shapely legs till she calmed enough to talk. Her words shocked me.

"I have a son. His name is Brent. You are raping me and I am coming on your cock and tongue so what does it matter if you know that I dream of him fucking me? I do. His name is Brent and I am going to call you Brent because I think I would come just as much if he was the one fucking me, raping me, forcing me to fuck him however he wanted. So fuck me, Brent! Fuck meeeeee!" Sasha squealed as I resumed sending my shaft deep into her thrumming body.

My orgasm arrived soon after I reentered her body. I grabbed tight hold of her hips and pounded into her a dozen times while the orgasm threatened before it finally broke and I flooded her body with cum. She flexed her ass to allow me to sink deeper and her pussy seemed to feed on and drink the effluvium I pumped into her.

I came utterly apart. I fell back onto the bed and curled into a ball and shivered through the last tremors of the orgasm. For a long time I lay still, my head lulled over her calf. When I did not stir, she tested her bounds and found them firm.

"Brent, darling? Are you alright?"

Being called 'Brent' weirded me out a little. I stirred. I had not lost track of why I wanted her in this position. I caterwauled off the bed into a drunken stagger and pulled the belt from my pants. I had to know if this woman liked a little pain with her pleasure. I had hopes because I thought it would make Alissa crazy to watch me strike another woman.

When the first blow struck Sasha's thighs, she twisted to show me her blindfolded face. But she did not speak. The next blow landed directly across her ass. Her head whipped around and she pressed it between her bound elbows and arched her back. This hardly seemed like the reaction of a woman who dreaded the belt. The next impact fell with a loud crack and she cried out.

"Ohhhh oooowwww!"

But no protest. I struck her again, nearly the same place. Her hips rose and her back curved. I struck her again and she wheezed. "Oh my gawd, how do you know about me, this way?" She gasped into the ensuing pause. I renewed my administration of the belt to her ass with some vigor and her voice became ragged as she gasped and panted and soon pled for reprieve.

"Oh no more, please, Brent, no more! Please do not whip my ass anymore! Please, Brent, darling!" She cried and I amped up the assault on her ass; the crack, crack, crack of the belt filled the room. Her ass waved back and forth as though she were trying to cool it down. Still I spanked her. Finally, I stepped back. My cock was rock hard.

I released one of Natasha's legs and then the other but the woman did not move. I got behind her and entered her and she shrieked, her whole body convulsing into a new paroxysm of pleasure, jerking and twitching as it possessed her. My cock, planted in her from behind, felt the pleasure ripping in and through her. Her ass simmered with the heat of her spanking. When she sighed and sagged, I pulled free to a small protest but then I rolled her onto her back.

Sasha's legs automatically opened but then the fire in her ass reached her head and her legs bent and she lifted her burning ass off the bed with a cry. I pulled her legs apart and entered her. Her pussy was roaring hot and slick but pulsed like a heart, contracting on my cock with each few inches I penetrated into her seething body. She kept trying to raise her body but each time her ass left the bed I would hammer down into her cunt and slam her hard against the bed which only served to make her shriek and slam her body back up at me. That pierced her deeper and harder with my cock. On the fifth or sixth cycle of this type, her body responded and she began to climax again. She flailed beneath me, her whole body shaking and quaking. I lay gently down on her breast, bending first to kiss and suck each one before moving my hands to her ass. I felt the heat in her ass. I pulled her up, sinking my cock back into her body. That little motion or the feel of my cool hands on her burning ass, set off another heavy violent orgasm in her body as she struggled against my cool hands on her stinging flesh.

Finally she surrendered to the insistent orgasm and her body slacked and oozed onto to the bed where I continued to pound into her pussy. She groaned and called and cried out but her body remained stuck to the bed, receiving my cock as it pierced her over and over again. I found a sustainable rhythm and fucked her continually for perhaps ten minutes. She would shudder and come before trying to lift us off the bed with the benefit of her arms which were still tied above her head. By the fourth or fifth time she came she was so exhausted her body only clinched my cock while she fought for breath. I rose up and rammed my cock home one last time and then I flooded her pussy with my cock. I was pulling free of her incredible pussy when I heard the muffled sound of my phone. I scampered off Sasha and grabbed the phone. I walked out of her bedroom, closing the door before answering it. The house was dark and shadowed. I crept away from the door before I said anything.

"Sonny?"

As expected, it was Brent.

"Your sisters or on the way home. I am leaving. I'll meet you outside the house."

I agreed and hung up. I walked casually back to the bedroom and pushed the door open. Sasha lay on her back, her legs wide. She turned her head to look at me, though her eyes were still covered.

"What's the matter? Are you done?"

I stared at her, nonplussed and a little confused. It was . . . what day was it? Tuesday, right. Her ass would be back in shape by Saturday. I went to the bed and turned her onto her belly and then lifted her hips. She got to her knees and bent to the bed, allowing her arms to bend at the shoulders at an angle impossible to me but without evident strain for her. I bound her legs once more and got dressed.

"What are you doing, where are you going? What is the matter? Don't leave me like this! My son will come home and . . . oh no!" She started to struggle.

I picked up the belt and struck her, hard, across the arch of her ass. She squealed and stilled.

"Don't move." I said in some guttural voice that I hoped did not sound anything like me. It hurt my throat to talk like that.

"Yes, just don't hurt me or my son! Please! Please. You can do whatever you want with me but please don't hurt us."

I smiled the irony. "Don't hurt me" she says after I beat her ass with a belt. Time to test the rest of her body. I went to the bedside table and opened the drawer. She heard me and squeaked.

"Don't , don't oh don't look in there . . . " but I did.

I pulled the long, silver, tapered vibrator out of the drawer and saw immediately an unopened tube of lube. I broke the seal and slicked up the vibrator.

"What are you doing? What is that? What are you going to do to me now?"

I got behind her and pushed her thighs wide. With the end of a finger, I found her asshole. I had left a dollop of goo on my finger. I rubbed it into the little cone of her ass and then pressed my finger into her.

Sasha grunted and then pressed her body back at me. I removed my finger before she managed to seat it in her ass. I touched the tip of the silver shaft to the same spot. A car passed and I hesitated, waiting to see if it pulled into the drive but it went past. Nonetheless, I felt pressured. I put the tip once more to her ass and pressed it very slowly, very gently into Mrs. Rossini's body.

"Oh fucking shit!" Natasha groaned.

The dildo/vibrator slide into her body. I worked it in and out a few times before I got it fully rooted in her ass. When I turned it on, she screamed and fought her bonds. It seemed really, really loud. I turned off the vibrator and she sagged, making a noise that sounded half-way between a sob and moan of ecstasy.

"Geezus, not that. Please, not that. Oh fuck me. Not that!"

She said I could do anything to her so I figured her moaned words were just more rhetoric. Really it was a tie, I guess, but I ignored what I wanted to ignore. Airtight training was airtight training; I had to be thorough. She groaned when I put the tip back to her ass. I thought better of it. I went to the closet, screwed the bulb back in and found another scarf. I found a pair of panties, fresh ones and balled them up. Sasha fought me at first when I presented them to her lips but then opened wide and I gagged her. My hands were shaking; having Sasha kneeling on her own bed waiting to be taken thrilled me. The dildo rode her ass like a little tail. Her body would twitch deep inside and it would bob and jerk. She made no effort to dislodge it but rather seemed intent on keeping it vibrating deep inside her shivering body. A car pulled into the drive, the lights playing across the wall of the bedroom. I could hear Brent's music even deep inside his house. I pulled the vibrator out of her ass, turned it off and then worked it back into place.

Mrs. Rossini did not seem to know what to do. Her body responded to the penetration by opening and flexing to accommodate the invasion of her ass. But her head was twisted toward the front window through which she would see the car if she was not blindfolded. I turned on the vibrator and she screamed into the gag, a dull-edged shriek that must have started in her toes. Then her whole body bucked and she was trying to flatten out on the bed. For a moment I thought it would spit the vibrator out of her ass but it remained, shimmying deep inside. She struggled back to her knees and her body bucked again and then she was orgasming; great waves of pleasure crashing through her. I left her to it.

I opened the front door and sauntered casually out to Brent's car. He looked positively haggard.

"Hey." He said after I pulled the door closed.

"Hey." I said equally casually. "Nice touch with the music, so your Mom would have no idea you were home. Thanks for that."

Brent looked at me. "Shit, I did not think about that."

For a moment, we sat in silence, neither knowing what to say. Finally I said, "Your mom's in the house, bound, blindfolded and gagged with a vibrator in her ass. I spanked her ass good and she was thrashing through an orgasm for the umpteenth time when I left." I said gently.

Brent looked at me through the corner of his eyes. He grinned. "Great minds." He said finally. "Your mom is tied to her bed. You'll have to let her go. If you don't go right away, the girls are going to find her bound and gagged to her bed. They called and said they were going to be late but were on the way."

I nodded. I could not believe it was my buddy Brent talking. Despite it, despite the active night, the image of my plush mother nude, bound and gagged on her bed made my cock stiffen. I looked over at Brent. "I am not telling you what to do but I think we should go in and fuck your mother again. She knows you are home so we have some options. You can act as though I have a gun and fuck her on instructions or we can just take off her blindfold and fuck her good once before I go fuck my own mother." I was musing. I wanted to see what he would say but Brent just shrugged.

"I like your lead in this stuff. Whatever you think is best."

Nothing like a night of good pussy to mellow a man.

I opened the door. "Come on then. Act like, can you act at all?"

"Act how?"

"Well," I said at the front door, before opening it, still speaking in hushed tones. "Can you act like you are surprised to find your mother trussed and fucked on the bed?"

"I can try."

That seemed like a stretch. I resigned myself to letting Sasha in our my little subversion. I led him into the house and back to his mother's room. I was stripping as I entered the room.

Sasha made gagging sounds, twisting her face towards us but seeing nothing. Nude, I got onto the bed beside her and lifted one of her legs and slipped beneath her, between her legs, my hard cock pointing at the ceiling, or at her belly as it were. The moment my hand positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy, she crushed herself down onto the prong. I entered her like I was slicing into cream cheese, hot, roiling pleasure, feeling the way liquid cream cheese looked. Sasha grunted and then her hips began to pound down at me. I managed to get a hand onto the dildo and began to stir her inner self with it, feeling the vibrations shaking through her flesh titillate my cock burrowing up into her. Sasha screamed as the two hard tips touched through her membranes; a grunting shrill that left her sucking air through her nose. With my one free hand, I pulled the gag off her mouth and the wet panties fell into my face.

Sasha gasped and then she gushed into a shivering orgasm, her head lifted as her body pressed down onto my cock.

"Brent is here, Sasha." I said in my best impression of myself. I could not tell if she heard me or not. Her orgasm did not seem to be a distinct thing but rather a blanket that enveloped her and did not release her after each violent convulsion. I grasped the dildo and pumped her with it, thrusting shallow then deeper into her ass. She groaned.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck baby, Brent baby fuck me, fuck me fuck me fuck me." Her voice shattered and she was coming again, grunting and hammering her hips down at me. I glanced over at Brent and saw his face, a mask of amazement and lust. Mrs. Rossini bent over me, reaching with her head down between her bound arms to kiss me, but not quite able to reach me. I rose up and her lips, fired with a few minutes of ass fucking from a vibrator, found mine and kissed me hard. When she broke the kiss, she hissed , "Sonny? Sonny was this you all the time?"

"Yes, Mrs. Rossini, me all the time." I whispered.

"Well, well, well tell no one. My story is that I got raped and came and came. You hear me? I have been raped."

"Sure, Sasha, whatever." Her hips pounded down on me, shafting my cock in and out of her pulsing pussy over and over again, incredibly fast. The position seemed to match her particular body and its best muscles. She fucked me hard but my orgasm was still distant. I pulled the vibrator out of her ass and then, when she seized, I slipped out from under her.

"What, where are you going?" She mumbled, her head wagging back and forth, trying to see through the blindfold.

"She's all yours, Brent." I said, trying not to smirk but not sure why I bothered. Brent was stripping right in front of me. When his great cock came into view, I had to stare but I had enough composure to move out of the way. He got on the bed and seized his mother's hips. Her whole body froze.

"Brent? Brent, honey are you okay?" She did not seem to be tracking her reality very well, slipping out of the fantasy to recognize me but then back into it when she felt her son's hands gripping her hips. "He is forcing you to fuck me? Does he have a weapon? Are you raping me to save us both?"

His cock sliced into her and her voice choked and gurgled. She tried to collapse but her bindings prevented her. The great cock sluiced maybe half the way into her pussy. She grunted and then faced forward, gripped the headboard and began to shove her ass backwards onto Brent's great sword. She did not relent even when he began to pull back to make another run at fully penetrating her.

"Do like the man says, Brent honey and fuck your mother. Fuck me. He raped me, Brent honey, he ate me and fucked and I have been cumming like a whore in a bank. Please honey, fuck me!" Natasha gushed.

Brent looked back at me and I shrugged. He shrugged in response and then proceeded to ram his mother full of cock all over again. I did not know how but she seemed on the verge of another mighty orgasm. Shit it must be great to be a woman! I made do with being a man, though. It all works out.

I took a quick shower in Natasha's bath. When I emerged, Brent was under his panting, babbling mother. Sasha was fucking him, riding him, still blind and bound but pleading, crying and demanding her son fuck her while her ass rose and pounding her pussy down onto the huge prong thrusting into her from below. She would pull half off his tall cock and slam down. The deep, thick penetration would interrupt her words but then she would gather herself and lift her ass again, trying to lift to the tip of his cock but unable to find it, leaving it swimming in her saturated cunt. Her hips would swing back and forth before she would stop all motion. After an agonizing hesitation, she would pound her body down onto the huge shaft, impaling herself over and over again till it was rooted deep in her body. Then Mrs. Rossini would grind her hips against her son while he pinched and mauled her hanging breasts or gripped her ass and stirred her with the vibrating cock once more planted in her ass all while their lips sealed into a soul kiss.

With a towel around me, I loosened the bonds on her legs and immediately, Brent rose up and rolled his mother onto her back. His ass began to rise and fall with a metronomic evenness but with increasing force and emphasis. I dressed and the last thing I did was to remove Sasha's blindfold. She gasped and then Brent kissed her. I left them like that, Brent between her open legs, his broad bare back bowed so he could kiss his mother. His ass rising and falling like an oil well, drilling into his mother while she jerked her hips up at him and keened, her hands gripping his shoulders as he fucked her.

I left the house, pretty sure Brent was skipping school the next day. In his place, I would have done the same thing. The short drive home calmed me a little. The shivers of adrenaline from seeing Brent fuck his own mother mixed with the possibility that my own mother would still be bound to her bed, waiting for me to take her endured most of the short trip. I took time to stop and get milk.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,188 Followers