All Comments on 'Sharing the MILF List Ch. 07'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
We need more brain stimulation

Eroticism is generated in the brain, more of the planning and expectation and a little less of the gratuituous sex, but I am still loving the story

ContrastingContrastingalmost 11 years agoAuthor
From the Author to Anon

Glad your loving the story, thanks for the comment. I'll take your suggestion into consideration. 3 more installments pending so see what you think there. Thanks again.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
I Gave You Five

I give you an A for effort but you broke of on this black thing which has no appeal for me.Sorry I have some great black friends but the thought of sex with a black woman leaves me cold.You had a really good story started but I guess I'm done thanks for your work but not my fetish if I had one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Multicoloured heaven.

I don't care if the women are white, black, yellow, blue pink with polka dots - it's a great story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your

stories, and a few others of similar quality, should be required reading before others are posted. Maybe some of these kids who are under the false impression that words appearing on a computer screen makes them an author would wake up and learn from a "pro".

You demonstrate a story that is well thought out, well laid out and well presented. The overall lack of serious grammatical errors and tons of misspelled words, the lack of the improper use of the "then, than", "no, know", "here, hear", etc. (although the site maintains a "page" of such mistakes and which to use when) make your stories flow where the reader is not required to "stop" and think why was such a simple error made (usually laziness).

Although you have a significant number of, enjoyable, stories, you have not substituted quality for quantity, as some who type but do not write, much less author are prone to do.

Please Continue your authoring your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Trying to catch up but it warms my heart to see that a grammar-nazi is still moved to ignore valid storytelling and communication even if it is to give praise. More important then a mistake that should be burned away by your inferno of a story is that a story this dense needs a program or a cheat sheet, especially with the son mother combos. Throw in which sister is which and its like watching scabs play pro-sport.

Thanks for your story

joesijoesi4 months ago

Pure evil masterclass: „Of course, you will get everything you deserve." I said.

5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous