Sharing the MILF List Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers

I stilled and kissed Melissa for a moment before withdrawing from Annie's frothy pussy. I redressed and made for the door. "Get your stockings." I flung over my shoulder. Annie lay panting on the counter, her shredded dress under her still thrumming body. Melissa followed me out into the darkness and through the hedge.

I stopped, my cock still pulsed from the encounter with Annie's cunt. I wanted to be sucked but could not ask Melissa.

"My gawd, Sonny. Do you fuck every woman you know?" Melissa said as soon as she emerged from the hedge, pressing her body against me.

I looped an arm around her waist and placed my hand on her excellent ass. I squeezed her ass cheek and she shivered, closing her eyes for a moment. "No." I said. I kissed her. "But gawd, I want to fuck you." I hissed.

She did not respond and I pulled away and made for the Wills house. Melissa followed. I found Laura sitting on the couch watching TV and Chris in another chair flipping through TIME magazine. "Laura, on your knees." I muttered as I came through the door. She obeyed immediately and I approached her and she opened her mouth and closed her eyes. I pulled out my coated dick and laid the end on her outstretched tongue. She closed her lips over the tip of my cock and slurped as she sucked me in. She sucked and licked and sucked for the next few minutes while Melissa stood beside us and watched and Chris eyed us from his chair, rubbing his own cock.

My phone rang. I answered as Laura took my length fully into her mouth, lodging my cock head in her throat and holding me there while her throat and tongue massaged me. Her hot breath singed my pubic hair. "Hello?" I said tightly.

"Sonny? Has my sister arrived yet?"

I nodded, then, feeling stupid, said, "Yes. We are at the Wills house. Come when you can."

"The Wills house? Laura Wills?" Alissa hissed, "why the hell are you there?"

I hung up and she called back. "Sonny, goddammit, you cannot hang up on me!"

I hung up and put a hand behind Mrs. Wills head and held her firmly in place, my cock fully enveloped in her mouth and throat. She blew through her nostrils and sucked air, which I swear I could feel wafting around my cock.

My phone rang again. "Sonny, listen, wait." Alissa sounded significantly different. "Can I stay there tonight? I have a taxi coming. Sam is here and I have got to get the hell out of here! I cannot stay in a local hotel."

"Stay here? Why not at a hotel?" I asked, not really wanting an answer and paying little attention to her words on the subject.

"I thought . . . you would find a place for us, to, ah . . . ." she petered out before she got to the words. Her voice had descended to a whisper. "Where are we going to, ah, do it?" She asked.

For a moment I thought of keeping her in suspense but then it seemed like a lot of bother for not much point. "This weekend Mrs. Wills has opened her house for us." I said. "You know Mrs. Wills, right? Laura Wills? Chris' mother."

Silence.

I liked the silence. "I had promised Laura she would observe us in exchange for her, a, service. She is a good subservient, likes to dress up like a maid. She cleans up after us. She was present when we fucked my mother. She toweled us off, cleaned us off and such. She enjoyed sucking Mom after we filled her and I believe Mom enjoyed it as well. I hope you don't mind. I sort of promised her."

"You did what?"

"You don't have to come, Alissa." I said, feeling down right evil. "We have your sister so we could just make do with her and Laura."

If frigid stares could be felt through a smart phone, I felt it at that moment.

I knew I had hit a nerve and at the moment, I did not care. It did serve to validate my read of the situation and what was required in order to make it all work. I was ready. For a moment I considered the weekend sans Alissa and it amused me. "If you would rather, I can make do without you." I said again.

"No, Sonny, this is my weekend." She said archly, her voice tart with authority.

I almost giggled, ebullient with the idea of what was in store for her. "Of course, you will get everything you deserve." I said.

"Good. Now where do you want to meet me. I do not want to take a taxi to the Wills house."

"Go to a hotel. I will send, no, I will come get you. Call me when you know what hotel."

"The Burbury Arms." She said. "Half an hour. Don't keep me waiting."

"Fine," and I hung up. My cock was hard. I could not decide what to do with it. I pulled free of Laura Will's wondrous mouth, her lips scraping down the shaft and over the head as I withdrew. I patted her cheek. "Good girl. Your day is coming. But not yet."

I zipped and buttoned up. "I am going to get Alissa. You all stay here but no fucking or anything till I get back. Do you have an opener for the garage? I want to park there if that is okay."

Chris immediately pouted. Laura brought me the spare garage door opener for their mostly empty three car garage.

"Sorry Chris, Ms. Melissa is an observer only." I did not know if they would or could resist the temptation to satisfy their needs but I left them. If they did, they did. None of my concern but I hoped I would not find them in the midst of a ménage a' trois, at least. I drove to the Burbury Arms and saw Alissa standing at the front door, next to the valet station. She looked ravishing in a professional sort of way. She wore a form-fitting mid-length black skirt which accented her hips giving them a great round shape one which her torso stood. She had a jacket of the same black material, a sort of blend of black satin fronted with a black lace which gave it depth but made it all shimmer when she moved. Underneath it all, she wore an opaque but shiny scarlet blouse with small pearl buttons. Formal, demure, business like but sexy as hell. Her hair framed her serious face. She did not smile when she saw me.

I pulled up and helped her put her large suitcase into the back seat. We drove in silence for several minutes.

"How long as she been here?" Alissa asked.

"Your sister is very beautiful. I think it is wonderful that you are willing to share her with us." My cock was soft. I did not like the feeling coursing through me. I did not like feeling like I had to subdue this woman, that she had suborned my . . . my thoughts ground to a halt. Authority, I was going to say authority, in my head it echoed. What authority did I have? And there it was, the issue. Suddenly I felt better, filled with first the poised feeling of certainty that I understood the situation. Then came the elation that I was going to give to Alissa her best sexual experience of her life. That was my authority. And she would bow to it and give herself to that authority once she understood what was in it for her.

"You cannot be serious." Alissa whispered. "You are not going to do that are you?"

I just drove, immersed in my own thoughts, while my cock gradually became hard, harder and then the hardest it could ever be. Though I was not really trying to psyche her out, I think Alissa was a little freaked by my silence. I had been so sweet with her before then. She had no idea what was coming.

"Sonny?" She finally said as we approached the Wills house.

"Did you bring your toys, the shackles?" I asked, suddenly.

She nodded but I did not acknowledge her. So she said, "Yes, the cuffs, and some other stuff. It's all in the bag."

I liked her apparent diffidence but I did not trust it. I kept thinking of the two partners leering at her, wondering if she was telling the truth that she fucked them for her partnership. We arrived at the Wills household and I pulled into the garage. When I turned off the car, we sat in the dirty light of the single incandescent bulb till it blinked out.

"Sonny, what is the matter." Alissa asked. I had not touched her. Her hand sought my arm in the dimness.

"I am just thinking about how the weekend needs to go, Alissa. I want to give you the most sexual excitement you can stand." I said, but did not add, 'just not this weekend.' My mind was awhirl but I moved out of the contemplation and got out of the car, got her baggage. "Have you showered?" He asked.

"Yes. I am very, very, squeaky clean." Her tone was light but her voice was tight despite it. She followed me into the kitchen. We looped into the living room to find her sister on her knees sucking Chris' cock. I was disappointed but then figured I would delay the moment I envisioned for Alissa. I cleared my throat and Chris opened his eyes and Melissa lifted her mouth off his cock. "Alissa, do you have the set of cuffs?" When she nodded, I said, "Get them out, will you." She did, two sets. I tossed them on the couch beside Chris. "Take Mrs. Crawford up and fasten her to your mom's bed, would you? Then take your mother into one of the guest rooms and hook her up there, okay. You can fuck Melissa once she is bound up if you like but do not come inside her, okay?"

Alissa listened with her mouth open. When she started to speak I turned to her and pulled her away from her suitcase. I skimmed off her business jacket and unbuttoned her scarlet blouse down to her waist and rubbed her breasts through her bra. My cock swelled and I wanted to throw her on the floor and fuck her then but I knew that would not be nearly as much fun as what I had in mind, not in the long run. In the long run, I wanted her for myself and I wanted her to know that she was mine and not to ever get confused about that again. I slipped a finger between her breasts, hooking it on the wire between her full cups and pulled her closer. "Come with me."

I went out the back door again, to the gap in the hedge and through to the Kingston's yard, again. I left her blouse open and she bunched her arms to her breasts as she followed me, trying to make sure I didn't break the wire on her expensive bra. The lights were off downstairs but on in the second floor windows. Alissa fought through the hedge. "What are you doing?" She hissed.

She held her blouse closed. I separated it and pushed my hands under the cups of her bra. There was nearly no room but I managed to press them over her breasts so I could squeeze and stroke them in the darkness. She moaned and moved closer to me, her hands fluttering at my shoulders. I moved out of her grasp and dashed up to the sliding back door of the Kingston residence. Alissa followed me, her breasts waving in the gloom, her bra up at her neck. I tried the door. It was locked.

Good, I thought. Dear Annie is not expecting any more attention.

"What are you doing." Alissa hissed.

I removed the key from my pocket and opened the door, carefully, quietly, hiding what I was doing so Alissa could not see. Alissa started to say something but I kissed her. "Something special for you." I whispered and slipped into the silent house. I hesitated for a moment and heard the vague sound of a shower upstairs. I removed my shoes and went to the stairs and eased my way up to the next floor. There was a dim light from Annie's bedroom. I went to the door and eased it open. No one was in the room. The door to the adjoining bath was cracked and wisps of steam escaped into the bedroom. I could hear the shower running. I undressed, tossing my clothes onto a chair by the door.

"What the fuck are you doing, Sonny?" Alissa whispered, pulling my ear to her lips to speak but then licking that ear. She panted Her conservative black skirt cloaked her, she had left open blouse open, unbuttoned to her waist. I bent and took one breast into my mouth sucking on her hard. Alissa grunted and gasped, her hand gripped my shoulders hard but she did not resist. I felt the tremor of adrenaline in her hands but she held me in place. My lips released her and she responded with an audible sigh which, as it got louder, she bit off into a panting, gasping silence. I pulled it up and found she wore pantyhose. I found the waistband and pulled it down her hips, skimmed it down her thighs and off her bare feet; she had left her shoes with mine downstairs. I could feel her shaking. When I had her legs and pussy bare, I stood up. I ran a finger along her pouting cleft then pulled her skirt down, needing to work to get it back into place. It was tight and she filled it well. I wanted her so much then but I refused us both. Her eyes were wild and she trembled but she did not move.

"Sonny!" She whispered. Her voice blended with the rush of the shower coming from the bathroom.

I leaned into her, taking her by the hair and holding her ear next to my lips. "Shut the fuck up or I swear I will tie you to a chair and all you get to do is listen. Now watch and enjoy." I slithered out of the rest of my clothing and stood before her, naked. She gazed down at my cock, the end glistened with my anticipation. I moved to the bathroom door and opened it a little. Through the mist, I saw nothing. The shower was one of those walk around jobs without a door. I padded to the bed and pulled the sheets down. I heard something in the house but chalked it up to the wind or something. Alissa had not moved from her place at the end of the make-up table. Her breast were still bare, she still had not put the bar back into place. She watched me with a mixture of horror and fascination. I pulled the pillowcase from one of the pillows and yanked the tie from the fluffy green robe hanging on the foot of the bed.

I glanced at Alissa. She shook her head. She mouthed something to me which may have been 'I am an attorney' but I was not sure. I crossed my wrists and held them up. Her lips clamped shut, her eyes fiery, intense. I stared at her till the water stopped, but she chewed her lower lip to keep it from quivering.

I moved stealthily to the bathroom door. Annie emerged from the steam, a towel draped over her head which she used to vigorously rub her mane of long kinky black hair. Water beaded on her naked, lithe body, her pussy was bare now, shaved clean. She must have done it just now because she had a healthy bush when I fucked her earlier in the evening. She turned her back to the door. I had rolled the pillowcase up so it formed a small bag in my hands. I moved quickly through the door. She may have heard me but I had the bag over her head, forcing her arms down her body before she could sense my arrival. She squeaked. I bore her to the floor, pulling her arms behind her and tying them with the sash, thinking I was getting good at this.

"Not a sound, lady!" I hissed. "Or I swear I will hurt you. Shut the fuck up!"

Annie groaned as I sat on her hips while I tied her. Another wrap, a silk kimono hung next to the shower. I pulled the belt from it and bound it around her head, pulling it into her mouth and tying it tightly. She struggled at little and cracked her forehead on the stone floor which calmed her inclination to fight me. I pulled her to her feet, she struggle to find her balance.

I pulled her into the other room, half walking, half dragging her to the bed. Alissa stood with her hands over her face, fingers extended up onto each cheek while her eyes followed my every move. I grinned at her. She provided no response.

I directed Annie to the bed. I released her and she stumbled into the bed and fell heavily onto it, face first. With her arms tied behind her, she could not control her fall. Her momentum turned her on her side and then she slid off the mattress, dropping onto the carpet with a thump. She grunted and then groaned as she lay, bagged and tied beside the bed. She could likely only see hazy shapes through the pillow case.

Grasping Annie by the shoulder, I lifted her onto the bed, her feet scrabbled below her, trying to orient her body. I dropped her on her face. She struggled, finally turning her head. I grabbed each thigh and looked at Alissa. I arched an eyebrow.

Alissa was looking at my very hard cock. My hesitation which became stillness eventually attracted her attention and she looked up into my eyes. Her gaze pierced me. I shrugged, made a questioning gesture with my head and nodded in her direction. After a moment or two she understood. She blinked and blinked before nodding at the bound woman before me. Annie, on the bed, lifted her head, trying to look around, twisting to look about her, her voice a gurgling rattle in her throat behind the makeshift gag. When I pressed at the small of her back, she grunted and dropped to the mattress once more. I looked back at Alissa.

She nodded, then nodded at Annie. With her luscious lips she mouthed 'fuck her' to me.

I understood clearly. I pulled Annie's hips to the edge of the bed. She arched her body, then realizing that it ground her pussy into the edge of the bed, she reversed the motion and presented her pussy to me. I hoped Alissa did not notice or care to read the action for what it was—an invitation. I used a finger to find her opening and pierced her, shoving deeply into her. Annie's recently used pussy was molten. My cock head touched her bubbling pussy and she moaned. I shoved into her and her voice rose into a keening squeal. I pushed further into her and she bucked, grunting as I penetrated her viscous body, the clasping folds of her inner cunt. I grasped her hips and pulled her hard back onto my cock.

She squirmed for a moment but then turned her face to the mattress and pressed it flat into the bed. Her scream emerged a muffled shriek. I pulled my ass back and shoved into her again, and again, and again. Each time, I ground my cock into her body she would shuddered and buck under my assault. I increased the pace, feeling an orgasm close by, I chased it. I hammered the helpless woman as best I could, alternating between pulling at her hips to wrench her onto my shaft more securely and grasping her lean thighs to widen them for better access to her now gushing pussy.

At one point, I pulled free. Annie grunted and lifted her head, turning it left and right as though looking for someone in a crowd. I glanced over at Alissa and thought I saw a shadow moving behind her. She had her skirt as high up her legs as she could manage without tearing it, a hand reached through the slit on the side and worked at her pussy. She had hooked her ass onto the surface of the make-up table. It supported her. She rubbed her pussy and clit hard, making the little table rock as her body responded to what her hand was doing and what her eyes were seeing.

Annie lifted her ass, a silent inquiry. I lifted her to the middle of the bed and in doing so, helped her struggle to her knees. Balanced on her face and one shoulder, she widened her stance, opening herself to me. I touched her gaping pussy, feeling her sloshing excitement. I shoved a finger into her and she shivered. I shoved two into her and she grunted. I moved behind her and entered her, mounting her with my most animalistic aggression. My cock disappeared into her body and she hissed through the gag, blowing through her nose before turning her face into the mattress once more and screaming into it again.

"Oh, oh gawd!" Alissa groaned.

I felt Annie go rigid below me. But then, as memory sifted through the blur of her position, she relaxed, arching her back to sheathe my cock more fully into her cunt. She understood I liked an audience, something I myself was only beginning to comprehend. I took firm hold of her hips and rode her hard, pounding my cock into her cunt over and over again. The smooth sides of her tunnel convulsed around my cock and the clinching itself consumed me, pulling me deep into her body. I crushed her to the bed, my ass rose and fell in short, pleasurable strokes as I poured my orgasm into her. Annie shrieked, a true shriek despite the gag and her body, feeling my release, bucked and jerked, little twitches communicating her own orgasm to me through her lean hips and thighs. I collapsed onto her, bearing her heavily to the bed once more. She gasped with the weight.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers