All Comments on 'Sharing the MILF List Ch. 13'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
too damn long

and too damn complicated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

Just waiting for the chapter(s) when you make Kyla Clark and Laura Wills airtight. Of course I guess when you extend the MILF List not only will Sonny's sisters be added, but also Darlene and maybe the women Sid Kingston gave to Sonney as part of his deal with Alissa Honeywell's firm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Looking forward to the SILF, BILF and DILF lists!!!

Talk about a journey/activity that involves the whole neighborhood. Amazing series....woohoo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lost Interest

19 pages? Really? Who in the hell is going to wade through that much crap?

kplusmckplusmcalmost 10 years ago
about time

worth the wait. can't wait for more chapters not so long a wait please .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ignore those too lazy to read

Contrasting, excellent addition to your series. I don't mind and prefer longer stories, especially if they flow, and this chapter flowed beautifully.

Keep up the good work.

5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
19 pages of great nasturbation if youhave a cock

sorry dear annony. that leaves you out completely. I gave it a 5 and hope for 19 more pages to fuck with annony's brain!! Oh wait he has no brain!! Well just fuck with him

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years ago
Vocab

Suspired? Is that really part of Sonny's vocabulary? I had to look it up, only to find you were also being redundant by following it with exhaled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Didnt know I could become so bored with the sex and plot in this story since chapter 7 than ive become utterly dissapointed how this has turned out. I started skimming through around the start of page 4. This has become a contradiction and exercise in boredom. Too many plot lines that start one way where the character says one thing then leads to a contradiction from the former statements. Im done. Havent been this sad at how a story became such a mess so fast.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Sluts

Sonny is turning the women into sluts and whores. They are no longer moms but just pussy for him to do with as he pleases which makes this a very unpleasant story to read... Having Laura fuck a stranger every time she comes is ridiculous she will have to fuck hundreds of men. Do you really think her son would put up with that before he disowned her???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
time pass

Not worth reading...should hve concentrated in families....and should not own friendship aslso b'cuse the theme is friendship

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman5 months ago

That was long, perhaps too much happening in one chapter? Anyway, gave it a 5, in hopes of a good set up for upcoming chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous