Sharing The Puta Ch. 05

Story Info
A submissive male whore gets used by female owners.
4.2k words
4.36
12.4k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
302 Followers

"Crawl, Slut!" She snapped her fingers and pointed to her pussy.

I crawled naked across the floor on my hands and knees and buried my face into the thatch of tight black hair between her heavy thighs.

"Ass up!" Her voice cut like a whip through the silence of this small, empty room; the space she saved to play with her sluts. I rested my weight on my elbows, spread my knees apart and arched my ass into the air. My ass was about to get used.

She pulled my head up from between her legs by my hair and dangled a metal hook hanging from a leather strap, with a rubber knob on the sharp end of it. She swung it front of me, hanging from a leather strap.

"Reach back and spread your ass, Bitch! Need to keep your hole stretched for later," she snickered. Then she grabbed my head with both hands and forced my face into her soaked slit.

"Lick until I tell you to stop," she commanded. She leaned forward, pressing my face into her crotch, while she forced my asshole to accept the blunted end of the hook. I moaned. My ass surrendered to her and the dildo-end of the hook slid into my ass. She used it like a control stick.

She leaned back and pulled the leather strap taut, then looped the loose ends around my neck and tied it off. If I wanted to keep breathing I needed to keep my ass up. She laughed, leaned back and rested her heels on my upraised ass.

"You're like a piece of furniture with a tongue," she laughed. "Get to work Slut!"

I licked the wet, black pussy. My tongue darted in and out of her cunt until I heard her moan. The tip of my tongue found her clit. I flicked my tongue back and forth across the hard nub. She sucked in her breath and brought the riding crop down hard on my upraised ass.

"CRACK!"

"Lick faster, Whore!" Her voice sounded low and thick. Her breathing was laboured. My face was covered with wetness from her pussy. Her big black thighs trapped my head between them. I had no choice, I belonged to her. I licked her like a good whore.

"Lower, bitch! Lick my ass!" She demanded.

With my ass in the air I struggled to bury my face deeper between her big ass cheeks. My tongue found her asshole and I licked at the tight orifice. She moaned and ground her crotch into my face. She grabbed a handful of my hair and worked my head up and down between her slit and her asshole. As I licked my way back up to her flooded pussy I cleaned her, sucking up all the excess liquid. My teeth found her clit. I bit gently at her nub.

"Make me cum Whore, or I will have you ass-fucked all night!" she screamed.

"SMACK!" The crop stung me again and she pulled on the tether to the hook in my bottom. I yelped, then drove deeper into her soaked hole. I inserted two fingers and slid them slowly in and out of her while I flicked her clit quickly and repeatedly with the tip of my tongue. She grunted loudly and clamped my head between her thighs.

Suddenly her body stiffened. Her big ass raised off the mat and my head was caught in a vice as she came. She grunted and mercifully released the tether from my neck. Her body convulsed, taking me with it. All I could do was keep licking and swallowing as her juices flooded my face.

She lay back, exhausted. I licked the big cunt in front of me until it was clean. My tongue caught the small rivers of cum as they disappeared into the cleft between her ass checks. I was hers now; her cock, her trained whore.

She allowed me to lick her ass for a long time. Then she grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face away from her crotch. She was satisfied, and finished with her slut for now. She placed her foot on my chest and pushed me away. I stayed sprawled where she pushed me, with my face on the floor and my ass in the air. I knew what she liked. She liked her sluts to be subservient.

"Turn!" She twirled her finger, indicating that I should swing my ass around. I pivoted on my face and turned my ass toward her. My back arched. She reached forward and seized my caged cock. She weighed her property in her hand for a moment, then squeezed my balls gently and opened the small lock that held the cock cage in place. The cage slid off gratefully. My released cock was rock-hard in seconds.

"Stay like this. Some of the girls are coming and I told then they could use you." She stroked my cock a few times, slapped my ass and headed for the door.

"Please," I whimpered.

"Stop whining! I told them you have my permission to cum. But you're going to need to beg. I said that any of them could reward you if they thought you were sincere," she smiled, then the tone of her voice became harder. "If I catch you touching yourself I will put your cock back in it's cage!" she snapped. I winced. She had made good on that threat before, not allowing me to get hard for days.

"In case you didn't know, you were purchased by a consortium. I have kept you for a few months but it's someone else's turn to own you now. Whoever makes you squirt in her hand tonight will take you with her for as long as she likes. You will be her property. You will obey her until she gives you to another consortium member.

Without further explanation she got up and left the room. I kept my face on the floor and my ass in the air. The echo of her high heels on the tile floor receded into the distance. No, I didn't know a whole consortium of women had bought me. I thought the big black woman was the only one I needed to please.

The gravity of my situation began to wash over me. I belonged to a collection of women who are going to use me for sex whenever it suits them. I had no idea how many women were in the consortium. I had heard about people like me before, company whores, available to fuck any time one of the CEOs felt the urge. Corporate sluts were a perk, a gift for loyal employees or a one-night bonus for work well done. But the whores were always women.

Worse than being a man-whore, I realized, I was a slave. I would not go home after my owner was finished. I would be kept naked, collared, and maybe locked up when I wasn't being used.

I kept my face on the floor and my ass in the air, a whore waiting for direction. I wanted to make myself cum, but I did not dare move. I could not take the chance on being caged. She had done that to me before as punishment for not staying hard long enough. She didn't stop teasing my cock for days on end. It just couldn't get hard. It was torture. Thinking about that again kept my cock hard until her friends arrived.

...

"Stay still, bitch!" The woman fucking me from behind shoved the whole length of the ten-inch strap-on into my ass. I grunted and continued licking the curly-haired pussy glistening in front of me.

The woman riding me got a steady pace going. The dildo slid easily in and out of my slut-hole. The latex balls slapped against my balls as she picked up the pace. Her friends had removed the cock cage as soon as they arrived. My cock hardened immediately.

"Lick slower, man-whore," the woman with her legs wrapped around my head instructed, "and use your fingers." I leaned forward on my elbows and squeezed two fingers into the tight, wet pussy inches from my face.

Different hands reached in from the side and played with the erection between my legs. My balls, were pulled away from my cock and she began milking me like a male-cow. The long, slow, even strokes were making me crazy.

"Please Miss, I whispered," unable to contain my need. "Can I please cum for you Miss?" I pleaded.

"I like a white slut that begs," rasped the large black woman fucking my ass.

"SMACK!" Her big hand slapped my ass hard.

"Fuck faster bitch!" I pumped my ass faster. My face burrowed into the brown cunt in front of me and sucked on her stiff, erect clit. The dildo pumped in and out like it was actually going to cum. The woman I was licking started grunting uncontrollably. She grabbed my ears and smeared her wet hole against my face.

"Hmmm, I'll tell you what slut, if you dance well for us, one of us will let you cum," said the woman edging me toward orgasm. She stopped milking my cock. The large black woman stopped fucking me and slid the long dildo out of my asshole. The woman I was licking arched her back and clamped my head between her legs. She came with a shriek, then collapsed, releasing me. I gasped for air.

They wanted me to dance naked for them, like a stripper. If I made them horny enough, one of them would let me cum. That someone would be my new owner. A tall pale woman with red hair used a riding crop to get me on my feet. She pulled me by my cock into the center of the room.

"Dance Slut!" The swish of her crop cut through the air as slow, raunchy stripper music suddenly started playing.

"CRACK!"

The crop stung my ass. I yelped and lurched forward into the beat of the music. My hips gyrated. I held my arms over my head and fucked the air in front of me. My erect cock bobbed erratically and I pumped my hips in time to the slow, provocative beat hoping desperately that one of these women would make me cum. I demonstrated what an obedient man-slut they owned. Now one of them had to give me some release and take me home with her.

I moved with the music, making sure they all got a good view. My stiff cock and balls bounced off-beat to the rest of my body, slapping against my abs. Hands felt my thighs and slapped my ass as I danced. More than once I stopped dancing while a woman played with my cock; their cock now, really. With a few playful stings from her riding crop, the tall redhead made me continue dancing. The caresses were endless and torturous. Woman after woman played with their balls and stroked their cock until it was ready to explode. My gyrations slowed in time to the sleazy music. Pre-cum dripped from the end of the hard fuck-stick.

Finally a slim little woman with big tits and a latina stick-out ass got on stage with me. She wasn't naked but her tits were falling out of the skimpy top she was wearing and her ass cheeks swallowed the back end of her jean shorts. She started dancing with me. Behind me, she melded her crotch with my ass and reached around to hold her cock. I clasped my hands on top of my head and shoved the cock into the little woman's hands. I prayed she would let me cum. I begged her.

"Please Miss!" I moaned. "Please make me cum Miss. I will do anything I am told. I implored her. "Please Miss," I implored her, "it has been days since I have been allowed to cum! I belong to you Miss."

"So you'll do anything I say, Slut?" She sounded playful. Her hand began moving slowly up and down the rigid shaft. "Will you be happy to sleep naked at the foot of my bed all the time, and lick me awake every morning?" She sounded amused.

"Yes Miss! Please Miss!" I was desperate. Her hand was moving faster, edging me closer. Her other hand squeezed my balls and stretched them away from my straining cock. I fucked her hand as fast as she would let me move, completely under her control. I couldn't stop.

"Please let me cum Miss!" I pleaded over the music.

"Very well Slut, you may cum now!" she whispered. I grunted and let myself fall over the edge of no return, into the abyss of hormone-driven ecstasy. My balls had been storing it up. I shot load after load of thick cum onto the floor. I shuddered and dropped to my knees, exhausted.

The music faded. Kneeling in a puddle of cum, I kept my head up while a number of the spectators circulated by me, and used my tongue to clean their wet pussies. Women were congratulating the Latina with the big tits.

"Have a good time with him Teresa," my previous owner smiled. He's very obedient, and that cock will stay hard for you, no matter how long it takes," the black woman confided slyly. "Oh, and spanking his ass makes the cock harder, just so you know."

The remaining women exchanged comments and advice on how to manage a male slut, then the group dispersed. My new owner walked to where I remained exhausted, crouched naked on the floor, cum still oozing from the head of my cock; her cock.

"Get up Slut. We're leaving." My new owner fastened a leather collar around my neck and attached a chain leash. She pulled and I struggled to my feet. She handcuffed my wrists behind my back.

"Hands behind you at all times unless you are instructed otherwise," Teresa said quietly. She stepped in front of me and held my cock.

"This is mine now. You will make it available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. I'm probably not as cruel as your previous owner, but I want exactly what I want when I want it." I opened my mouth to speak, to acquiesce. She put her fingers across my lips.

"Not necessary," she said firmly, looking directly into my eyes. "The only time you will be required to speak is when you have been instructed to beg. You have no say in any of this, and besides, no one cares what the slut licking her thinks."

My new owner pulled on my cock and I followed along. Again, no one thought it was necessary to cover the merchandise, even for transportation. It was dark out. Probably no one would see the attractive little Hispanic woman leading her pet cock along the dark streets.

...

"Slower you stupid whore! It's not a race! I'll slap your ass when I want you to lick faster!" Teresa was annoyed with me. My new owner had a habit of berating me when my performance did not match her expectations.

She was true to her promise when she made me cum several days ago, and claimed ownership of their consortium slut. I slept naked at the foot of her bed on the end of a six-foot chain attached to a collar locked around my neck.

Every morning, from the foot of her bed, I crawled under the covers and licked Teresa awake. It was much nicer than being woken up by an alarm clock. I licked until I heard her moan, until I made her pussy wet. I sucked and bit at the erect little nub until she grunted and began directing her morning orgasm.

"Más lento, Puta estúpida! Use your fingers! If you are useful again this morning I will let the girls fuck you later. Maybe one of them will let you cum."

Teresa had two daughters in their late teens. She was determined that her girls would know how to control the men in their lives. They would understand that the way to a man's mind was through his cock.

I slid two fingers in and out of Teresa and lapped quickly at her clit because I knew what she liked. She made an animal sound and clamped her thighs around my head. Her body convulsed and her ass tightened. I licked faster. Her hips pounded the bed and my head felt like she was going to crush it. Her body finally went limp and I pulled my cum-soaked face out of her pussy.

Teresa moaned satiated, and spread her legs apart. She sighed and smiled.

"I like this part almost as much as cumming," she cooed. I cleaned her, sucking and licking all the cum and pussy lube away from her cunt.

"Good slut. I may keep you a while longer," Teresa mused, clearly delighted with her morning routine.

Once Teresa was finished with me, she often allowed the girls to take turns. I was both a reward and a tool. I was there to practise on and they took full advantage of having their own slut to play with whenever their mother allowed. They often decided to use me together.

...

"Bring the cock in here Nina," Lana called from the bedroom. "Mom said both of us could both practise on her man-whore, remember?"

Nina looked up from where she was practising her cock sucking skills. She held the stiff cock in one hand and weighed the big balls in her other hand.

"Hey, if I squeeze these hard he whimpers and his cock starts to go soft. But if I just caress them and keep stroking his cock, he gets harder and eventually cums," Nina observed. Nina was Teresa's smart daughter. She took an elastic hair tie and fastened it around my balls.

"Now his balls are in easy reach so he should be easy to discipline," she mused, almost to herself. She slapped my cock playfully and tapped my balls, protruding from my crotch.

"Make it harder whore!" she ran her fingernails along the shaft. I gasped and my cock became rigid. "Wow, an obedient whore!"

Nina's long, slim fingers wrapped around my erection and pulled me along behind her. "Let's go man-whore, my sister wants to fuck you."

I moaned. I knew what was coming. These two would wear my cock out, then prop my ass up while they spent the rest of the afternoon trying out Strap-Ons of various sizes.

"SMACK!" Nina slapped me across the face!

"Shut up slut!" Nina scolded "Our friend's mom is part owner of a slut too, and their slut has to stay locked in a cage when he's not being used. You should be grateful mom lets you sleep on the floor on the end of your chain." She sounded sincere.

"Diego means a cock-cage, éstupida!" Her sister yelled trough the doorway. "Not an actual cage. Bring mommy's slut in here Nina, hurry up!"

Lana slapped my ass. "On the floor, slut. Face down, man-cunt up," she giggled. Her fingers slid in and out of my hole, lubricating it for her cock. The dildo head eased past my tight fuck-hole, stretching it open for the rest of the long, thick latex cock. I grunted as Lana shoved the strap-on all the way into my ass and began fucking her slut.

"Squeal slut! Squeal like the fuck-pig you are!" Lana pounded the strap-on in and out of my tight asshole.

I squealed like a male whore being fucked up the ass by a teenage girl. It sounded just like a pig. Lana's sister Nina sank to her knees and spread her legs in front of me. She grabbed a handful of my hair and lifted my face off the floor.

"Lick slut." It was a direction, not a request or even a demand. My compliance was already assumed. I licked the open pussy. The pungent aroma of a teenage Latina cunt filled my senses. Nina moaned and grabbed the hair on both sides of my head. I licked steadily, predictably, as she moved my face up and down in her wet slit, in rhythm with her hips.

At the same time her sister fucked my ass. The big latex cock Lana had decided to begin with this afternoon plunged easily in and out of my slut-hole as she picked up speed.

Nina grunted and drove my face down between her ass cheeks. "Put your tongue in my ass, Slut!" Nina ground her soaked crotch against my mouth and I drove my tongue in and out of her asshole while her pussy leaked cum over my face.

"Swallow it Slut! Swallow all of it Man-whore!" Nina screamed. I sucked and licked at her slit, swallowing as fast as I could. Lana's dildo slammed in and out of my asshole. She gasped and slapped my ass hard.

"CRACK! CRACK!" The crop cracked across my ass cheeks again and again, like she was riding me to the finish line.

"Fuck faster whore! I think I might cum!" Lana panted. I fucked the cock in my ass and sucked the liquid out of Nina's cunt. Both girls came at the same time. I could feel pre-cum oozing from my cock, but they were done. Lana reached between my legs and squeezed the hard, drooling cock.

"Should we milk him?" she asked her sister.

"Leave the slut," Nina replied. "Mom can use him later."

...

Teresa's girls were getting bored practising on their mom's toy. Nina and Lana preferred guys their own age from their social circle, not the middle-aged practise-slut their mom kept chained to her bed. Now that they had learned how to suck the slut's cock like pros, and were good at keeping the slut-cock stiff for as long as they wanted it, the girls moved on to acquiring their own pets.

One afternoon the tall pale redhead that drove me onto the stage with a riding crop to dance for them so many nights ago, appeared for tea with Teresa. I served tea then squatted by Teresa's chair, naked, with my legs spread. Teresa had fitted a ball-gag tightly into my mouth so I wouldn't be tempted to speak.

"He's incredibly obedient," she said, and let one hand rest idly on top of my head. "Like a well-trained dog," she smiled and petted my head. "But I'm done with him, and so are my girls." Teresa tugged on a handful of my hair. "Up Slut, Paula is your owner now."

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
302 Followers
12