Sharing The Puta Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood beside Teresa. She grabbed my cock and pulled me toward the redhead seated beside her.

"Here," she laughed, handing the stiffening cock to the redhead. "Use the cock wisely and don't wreck the slut for the next owner."

Paula took he stiffening slut-stick from her and pulled me to her side.

"Squat Slut!" She had an edge to her voice. Would she punish disobedience with a crop, with her hand?

I squatted naked in front of my new owner, with my knees apart so she could see my erection. She was breathing heavily. She leaned forward in her chair and grabbed a handful of my hair, then stood up in front of me. She was easily over six feet and the sudden movement arched my back and jerked my head up. My hands hit the floor and my knees spread further apart as I caught my balance.

I gasped and seemed to hang by her hand for a moment as she surveyed her conquest. She lifted one foot gently and tapped the rigid cock between my legs with the toe of her riding boot. She she tightened her grip on my hair.

"Thank you for looking after him for me, Teresa." She pulled me by my hair, stumbling after her across the room and out the door.

Once outside the tall white skinned woman named Paula buckled a wide leather collar around my neck and snapped a leather leash onto it.

"Crawl on your hands and feet," she directed. I crawled beside her, her pet slut.

"Wait!" I crouched with my knees apart.

"Ass in the air, knees wide apart!" She barked. I got into the familiar, vulnerable position. Her hand reached between my legs and closed around my cock and balls. She stretched them backward between my legs. Her other hand fitted a metal ring around my genitals. I heard a metallic snap as the lock closed.

"Hmm, guess I'll have to wait a bit before locking it up completely," she mused to herself. Her fingers stroked up and down the length of the stiff cock and she listened with satisfaction to her grunting slut. This slut would be easy to train. She thought about her new status as a cock owner and smiled.

For me, I saw the tall pale redhead wasn't going to do anything about my erection, but at least she was not in a hurry to get her cock back into a cage. I felt grateful. She tugged on my leash.

"Heel slut!" I crawled beside her on my hands and feet. She held the leash tight and kept me moving with her crop.

"CRACK!" The crop stung my ass and I yelped.

"Keep my cock erect, cock-slut. I will check and you will be punished if it's not stiff enough." She reached between my legs and played with her cock. Then she stretched an elastic band around my balls to make them protrude. She pulled on my leash and I crawled beside her; a proud new cock owner and her trained slut.

12