All Comments on 'Sharing the Sauna'

by docBlue

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I forget, how big were her boobs? It's been more than two paragraphs since it was last mentioned.

But other than that, and the issue of the homonyms waste/waist, it was well put... a woman with some resolve, and boobs that didn't have to be the size of a watermelon to be significant. Ones that wouldn't hang down to her shoestrings later in life, or need to be surgically reduced.

"Sweat beads" is great symbolism.

Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Doc

Doc's story is a sad mess, but all those lying anonymous comments are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

I agree with another person's post,why did you go and masterbate in the shower? I mean she's your wife right? So do your job and fuck her. Love the fact that she has DD's,my ex-wife has 48DDD's. On occasion she comes over for a ride on my 8 1/2 inch long,very thick cock. Any questions text me 209 345 5931. I'm off to church with a raging Woody

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
Pretty hot

But the reference to having to jack off in the shower after the wife reveals her tits in the sauna sounds pathetic-she couldnt take care of you back in the room? In the bathroom-even with 3 kids my wife and I were able to take care of business-send the kids to a meal, to the libby, whatever.

One other thing strains credibility is you guys didnt talk about what happened with your friend afterwards? Why? How is that possible?

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 5 years ago
Meh

Could have been good but the mistakes were distracting.

As an example, site is a location. Sight is something that is seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sauna

My wife sucked and fucked four guys and me in sauna at the beach. She was dp twice. It was about 1:00 at night and we thought we would be all alone so we didn't cover up with our towels. About 15 mins later the men came in and saw us naked so they did the same. It wasn't long till they all had hard-ons. One had a 10-inch dick. Wife loves big dick's as I'm only 6 inches. I loved watching her sucking and fucking them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I let a guy fuck my wife in a sauna

I was having a sauna with my wife and we were both naked. When a young guy came in and sat opposite my wife. He was staring at her big boobs and shaved pussy, at first my wife had her legs closed. She was staring at his large cock and he saw her and lifted it into his hand and playef with it. He was not aware we were together especially when she opened her legs and ran her hand over her shaved pussy lips. He moved beside her with a full erection sticking out. He pulled her hand onto his cock and asked her to feel it before sliding his hand between her legs. They played with each other when he asked me to join him and I started feeling her tits. She bent down and started giving me a blowjob,he was licking her pussy from behind. He stop and rubbed his cock over her pussy then slit it into her making her stop sucking me and began to moan. He grabbed her hips and fucked her hard before coming into her just as she came too. He got up and said,"Your wife is one great ride." Before leaving the ssuna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like!

I loved to go to informal nude beaches with my wife. We were naked & many fully-dressed people were passing by us. My wife was 29 & a knockout.

Men age 18 to 88 stared at her. It was making me happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (4)

The wife is a keeper!

I decided to read this story because it was the only story on jane692012's list of favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Spelling

Waste and waist, site and sight, so unimportant, but still it jars and the reader is put off. DO get it checked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sad but True

Well, sorry to say, but my wife "really" does have 34DD boobs. Though she wishes they were a bit smaller, they're quite beautiful, as is she.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
not bad

I'm reading along fine waiting for the story to develop, and learn your wife has 34DD boobs. This ridiculous cow size spoiled whatever came later. Why can't you male authors use a little common sense?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hotttt

Please write more. This was a fabulous story!

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Rousing Tale

Hot! I can't wait to read your further adventures. You described the scenes so well, thanks. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

Loved the detail. I wish I could of been a fly on the wall to see that. Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sauna Made Me Hot

Great story. Perfect amount of detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Best Story

This was probably the best story I have ever read. The imagery at the end had me coming back for a second round of pleasure. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocBlue@docBlue
332 Followers
My stories are fictional, although each circumstance was based upon an actual event (& place in the travel stories). I've added fantasy to the reality in order to extend the possibilities, mostly via feedback from some readers wanting to see things escalate to another sexual ...