All Comments on 'Sharing the Sissy Style'

by Joshana

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Every Sissy’s Goal

Oh my gosh! How wonderful that they found each other! Such a unique way to have them find out!

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoover 3 years ago
I hope you continue this.

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. There where some grammer issues, like his arms going on "stroke" instead of "strike" and such. Besides that the story was lovely. Izzy feels like either an experienced bottom or a switch that doesn't get to top a lot. Chris feels like a sub that knows what they want, but he's been told what he wants is wrong for so long he's having issues accepting his own desires. If this story stays as a one-shot, well done and thank you. If you decide to write a few more chapters/episodes about these two, I happily look forward to them.

Best wishes and fair writing.

SaraSeraSaraSeraover 3 years ago

Amazing as usual Joshana. I really enjoy your winter themes. Storms have long been a source of arousal for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

first time reading your work you are such a sick puppy. I'am still playing with my self and will always look at roses while thinking about this story wish i had a magic rose . Thank you Tom/Tammy

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 3 years ago

A great story. I really enjoyed — hell, I ate up every word, even the grammatical mishaps some of them were even tasty.) I love the way your writing slips in and out of naive and masterful. Wow, that’s supposed to be a compliment. It’s a heartfelt style thing. Ya, so leave it stand alone or give us part two and more. These are two endearing characters and I’m sure there would be more variations on their theme. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Will you do Chris coming back after the effects have worn off to fuck Izzy?

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245almost 3 years ago

Ohhh Joshana, an extremely erotic thread that had Christine in touch with hur "Sissy Psyche". You're a talented Author with a very descriptive style and an intimacy and deliciously laid back style that is amazing. The "Rose Petal" effect has Crissy fantasizing.... lusting for one...Mmmm!!! This long-time PantieBoi thanks you for a wonderfully naughty, delicious SissyGasm....... xoxoxo ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 2 years ago

A wonderful thread Darling. Crissy/Christine wood luv to experience the "Special Rose" that provides a "Pert Pair" of breasts nestled in my lace, underwire VS Bras (36A)👙 while caressing my clittycock like a GG...and becumming a wonderful SissySlut....Mmmm!!!...... xoxoxo 💋💖💏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoshana@Joshana
If you happen to be reading this, hello! My name is Joshana and I've been working on a series called Finding the Perfect Fit for the past few months. It is my first time sharing my writing with the wider world and especially with the topics of gender and identity. If you've be...