All Comments on 'Sharing the Stepdaughter'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyabout 18 years ago
I kept reading. . .

and enjoyed it for what it was. A nice fuck story to help me wake up in the morning. *shivers*

tinman69stinman69sabout 18 years ago
A damned good story and very hot!!

Made me want to do it on every page. Too hot with three women and one man. Especially with the introduction of the daughter in the scene!!! Very well done!!

fukensplooginfukensplooginalmost 18 years ago
great work!

sirhugs, i commend you! great work! you really capture the blow-by-blow of the entire fuck. i really enjoyed the hell out of this one!

Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 18 years ago
fucking delicious

This will fuel my fantasies today - well done Sirhugs!

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 12 years ago

There's hope for the likes of me...

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Good Story

Wow, what a fantasy. Great story but methinks he has created a monster. He will probably have to stand in line at home from now on. I can see him coming home from work to find her between two strange men and saying "I'll get dinner started in a bit honey as soon as Bill and Ed here are done." And of course after having Bill and Ed all afternoon, she will be too bushed for any further activity. I think he is right to be concerned about the future. I would have liked the story more if the author had explored their reactions and conversation about what happened and what the future would bring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad.

The story was great but would have been a 5 star with just a few more details. When her asshole was being licked why not describe the scent and taste in more detail? I love eating asshole and with more attention to detail it would have made an awesome story.

shang40shang40over 9 years ago
sharing daughter with wives

What a great thought for incest lovers.

I love such situation where daughter is involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantasies

My own spouse cutting loose and finding a love of carnal freedom like this is one of my biggest fantasies. I don't personally have the confidence to push for it, and would honestly feel very manipulative if I did. I might perhaps feel hurt if in real life, my wife acted like Kim did here, as though her husband had no agency in her sexual activities and boundaries, even when she had very obviously until recently held significant sway over his. Yet for some reason, Kim in this story being first (technically) unfaithful to her husband WITH his ex wife, then continuing to break boundaries and try new things as though it's completely okay, makes me breathe more quickly. Even when she did ask (after the fact) if he was going to be okay with it, and he laid down a loose ground rule, she didn't feel the need to just instantly agree to it. "Maybe, when you're around." There were never apologies or backtracking to be sure he was fine with it. Perhaps he already told her he probably would be, or perhaps she just assumed. But for some reason in fantasy, I find that incredibly fun.

thomb69thomb69almost 7 years ago
Perfect!

All the elements of perfect erotica: lesbianism, anal, rimming and snowballing. Loved it. I've read and re-read many times. Spanked myself to numerous orgasms...3 times today.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous