Sharing the Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

E walked right up to me, until her face was inches away from mine.

"All throughout high school I tried to do everything I possibly could to not let the image of her pass on to me. To let her know that the only slut in this house was her. That meant not sleeping around, not bringing boys home, no parties, not even sleepovers" she hissed.

"And when I finally thought I had broken free of her judgement, that I had proved to her that I wasn't going to be a filthy tramp like she was, I brought you home. And the first thing you did was let her know it was all a lie!"

"Baby, listen to me..." I said, cupping her face.

"You could've waited, Jay." She said, her voice just above a whisper. "You could've picked me up, bent me over the windowsill and fucked my brains out after she went back downstairs. But you just had to make me whine and moan and beg for you while she was two feet away."

She pulled my hands away from her face.

"I bet you didn't even wash your hands. I bet she smelt her daughter's fuck juices all over your fingers while you sat next to her at lunch."

"E, you're talking crazy." I crossed my arms and replied, a touch of frost creeping into my voice. "Nothing happened. She never heard anything. You're making too big of a deal out of this."

"Get out."

"What?"

"Out of my room." E walked to the door and opened it. "I need to be alone."

"You're not serious." I challenged her.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" she yelled. I'd be lying if I said she didn't make me jump out of my bones just then. I figured I couldn't reason with her, so I walked out of her bedroom. I turned around to say something but she slammed the door in my face. I stood there for a couple of moments before surprise gave way to cold anger. I went downstairs and spent the rest of the afternoon watching the TV in the living room. My feet hurt, head hurt, my balls hurt. I ached all over, and simmered inwardly. I didn't drive four hundred miles over the past two days just to have to deal with my girlfriend's buried sense of guilt, goddamit.

Rina wouldn't have heard us because she had gone out into the backyard after lunch. She had come in a little while after I sat down in front of the TV, and retired quietly to her room. Around 5 PM, E had come downstairs and quietly slipped out with her mum's car. She hadn't even come anywhere close to the living room. Twenty minutes later, I heard the sound of vegetables being chopped as Rina began preparing dinner. I was down two beers at that point and well on my way with the third. I went upstairs to E's room where I had deposited my overnight bag, pulled out a towel and a clean set of clothes and had a shower. I changed into the tee-shirt and shorts I had picked out. Before I went downstairs, I texted my girlfriend.

Hey, this afternoon was weird

Can we talk after you get back

I miss you

I picked out another beer from the kitchen and sat out on the deck till sunset, reading a book. I had my ears pricked for the sound of a car turning into the driveway, but none materialised. When it got too dark to read I put the book down, went over to the pool and sat with my feet in the water. Which was where Rina had found me.

I watched as over the next half hour she alternated between doing lazy laps of the pool and just floating on her back. When she eventually waded up the steps out of the water, I put my finished bottle of beer down. I was lightly buzzing when I walked up to Rina, who had just finished drying herself up with a towel.

"For you" I said, offering her the glass of wine I had made for her.

"Oh wow, I wasn't expecting this!" she exclaimed.

"I figured you had spent enough time in the pool to have earned a sundowner"

"Such a gent!" she took the glass from me, before leaning in and giving me a peck on the cheek. "If only I had a cute young man waiting on me every time I stepped out of the pool"

"Then this wouldn't be special" I said, laughing.

"No, no it wouldn't." Rina pulled on her cover up again but didn't bother tying the front. "Come, we'll wait in the lounge for dinner to get ready."

Holding her glass with one hand, she grabbed my hand with the other and led me into the house. Rina's still-drying hair had curled up and bounced lightly as she walked barefoot on the wooden floor. As we passed the kitchen, something smelled warm and delicious as it cooked away in the oven. In the hallway, instead of turning right to enter the living room, we took a left and went downstairs into the basement, where the lounge was. I watched from the stairs as the lounge gradually came into view. The place was lit in warm amber hues. A carpeted floor was contrasted by mahogany wood accents on the wall. There was an enormous bookshelf covering the entirety of one wall, while a projector screen and a home theatre system took up another. A cherry leather sofa faced the screen, flanked by two recliners. A pool table and a darts board completed the furnishings towards the back wall.

At the bottom of the stairs I noticed that Rina's cover-up had slipped off her shoulder and hung off one side of the body. Rina didn't seem too bothered. I watched her back sway as she walked in the direction of one of the recliners. The white one-piece she was wearing was high-cut on sides, leaving plenty of bare skin on her hips. The swimsuit made no pretence of being able to to contain her generous ass, and her mostly-bare cheeks quaked unfettered with each step. Rina settled herself on the recliner with her wine glass. She pulled the vagrant cover-up back over her shoulder as I sat down -- albeit a bit too heavily -- on the sofa.

"I like how you've done up the place." I said.

"Thanks sweetie." Rina replied. "Yeah I'm very proud of it too. We only finished doing up this lounge a couple of years ago, when Esabella was still in high school. She adored this place."

Rina looked around the lounge and I could tell she was reminiscing.

"Did you two spend a lot of time down here together?"

"Oh... I tried" Rina laughed. "But as time went on I realised that this was where Esa came to get away from me. The books-" she turned and gestured towards the bookshelf behind her "-kept both of us company. Separately." She smiled, before taking a sip from her glass.

As she stretched to point at the bookshelf, I had sneaked a look at her body. In the interior light, her still-wet swimsuit was almost translucent. I saw the outline of her nipples on the white fabric. The fabric clung to her skin, and it was easy to tell that E's mum kept herself in great shape -- on top of the hourglass figure she was already blessed with. She wasn't skinny however, and plenty of delicious flesh rolled out over her hips as she sat.

Apart from the fact that I was burning her half-naked body into my memory, I didn't know how to respond to her last comment. So, I stayed silent. Rina continued, perhaps out of a desire to explain herself.

"It's tough being a mother to a girl. You want to spoil her silly, but you also want to be a good role model for her. As she grows into a young woman you want to help her define standards and set boundaries, in all walks of life."

I nodded along. I wanted to see where she was going.

"I was brought up repressed. My mother put the fear of God in me when I was very young. I didn't come out of my shell for a long time, and when I did, I did too much too fast. I didn't find my equilibrium until I had Esa. In a lot of ways, she grounded me."

Rina took another sip of wine and kept going.

"I wanted her to grow up confident in her own body, confident in her interactions with other people, take pride in being a woman, realise how gifted she is. I tried to prepare her for the world, and the only way I knew how to do that was to become the woman I wanted my girl to be. Beautiful. Well-read. Outspoken. Self-assured."

She finished her drink and set her glass down. She stood up and I realised that, between the sips of her drink, she hadn't broken eye contact with me. Rina stepped to the sofa where I was sitting and bent over at the waist. She supported herself with one arm on the top of the backrest as she loomed over me. I was a bit too drunk and a bit too stunned to pull back. Rina brought her face inches away from mine. Her eyes bored into me.

"Bold." She whispered, sending chills through my body. My balls clenched and I knew I was harder than I'd ever been.

Rina straightened back up, turned around and walked over to the bookshelf. I sat on the sofa for a few more seconds, reeling from what had just happened. All I could think about was how close her lips had been to mine. How I could see the slight flare of her nostrils as she breathed. The way the stray lock that fell across her face glistened, still not completely dry from her swim earlier. And how her tits had hung like ripe, juicy fruit from her chest, straining against the fabric of her swimsuit.

I got up and followed her to the bookshelf. I walked up next to her and stood there watching as she perused the books. Her hands ran over the tomes lovingly. Rina had a wistful look on her face, as if she was reminiscing, or perhaps imagining, her daughter picking up one of those books up to read on one of those nights that she came down to "get away". I knew she knew she had had an effect on me, but I wasn't ready to acknowledge it yet. I had something I wanted to clear up, something I had to ask.

"So why do you shame her?"

Rina's eyes shot to my face.

"She does that to herself." Her voice had gone cold. "And I know you've seen it, too."

Rina turned away and walked to the other side of the room. Bending over, she pulled out a bottle of whiskey from the minibar, and two glasses. Without asking me, she poured the both of us a drink. Her face was still expressionless when she turned around and offered a glass to me, holding out her arm. I accepted it, but didn't immediately drink. Rina, however, downed half her whiskey in one swig. She took a deep breath, then exhaled a low sigh.

"I did what I thought would be good for her. Acted in a manner I wanted her to. Maybe sometimes I went a little too far. Perhaps I got carried away. But I tried to give her all the best parts of me." Rina said, her gaze towards the floor. "But somewhere along the line, I passed on my shame to her as well. I passed on the stigma that I faced, growing up as an attractive young woman." Rina's voice began to crack.

"But whereas my shame had been directed inward, Esabella directed it outward, towards me."

She turned away from me again, but not before I had seen a tear trickle down her cheek.

"Rina" I said. She didn't reply. I put my glass down and walked up behind her. Grabbing her shoulders, I gently turned her around and pulled her into a hug. Rina wept quietly, almost gracefully in my shoulder. I rubbed her back, and kept silent.

Eventually she pulled away, sniffling. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand. My hands kept stroking her back, semi-consciously. Somehow her body felt familiar, pressed up against mine. E and her mum were so different, yet so strangely similar. They were both the same height, and while Rina was a fair bit curvier, they both felt warm to embrace, their skin smooth under my fingertips. I was reminded of all those nights when I had went to sleep with E next to me, her bare skin against mine, feeling her back rise and fall under my hands with her every breath. Up this close, I saw that E had the same shade of hazel in her eyes as her mum. I couldn't watch Rina cry any more than I could E.

"I think you two should talk." I told Rina.

"Yeah? And what will that do?"

"Have you ever tried to explain to her why you did the things you did, in the way you did?"

Rina looked away.

"I tried... but..."

"So no?"

Rina didn't reply.

"I think you should give it another shot."

"What do I tell her? Where do I begin?" she asked, her tone searching.

"Begin at the beginning. With your childhood. The way you were raised and why you wanted to raise her different. Tell E about your mother, and more importantly, tell E about her mother. Because I don't think she knows who you truly are, even now."

Rina considered this.

"What if she still doesn't like who I am?"

"Then that's on her. But then at least you'll know that she doesn't like the real you, not the version of you she has in her head."

She took an even longer pause this time to think it through. Then she looked at me and nodded her head.

"Okay" she said, exhaling.

"Okay?"

"Yeah, okay." She said, and broke into a slight smile. "I'll give it a shot."

"Good." I said, smiling back.

Rina buried her face in my chest and wrapped her arms around me, squeezing tightly.

"You're a good man, Jay." She whispered into my chest. "Maybe a bit too good for my little girl."

I looked down at her, surprised. But then her face turned up to mine and I saw that the sparkle had come back in her eyes. We both grinned. We stayed in each other's embrace for a few more moments, and when we separated I felt a little awkward. I felt a lot more awkward after Rina stepped away and I saw that my hard-on had been pressing up against Rina's belly the whole time. She had her back turned to me as she tied up the front of her cover-up. My eyes wandered down to her ass and my cock twitched.

It would be so easy...

I stepped up behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"Rina..." I began, but was cut off by the sound of a car tyres turning off the street and into the driveway.

"Esa's back." She whispered. "Go on up. I'll get changed into something more appropriate and meet you two in the living room."

"No, don't bother." I replied. "I'll send her down. You need to turn this lounge into a place you get together, not get away."

I could tell Rina was a bit taken aback. I smiled and headed for the stairs. Before I took the first step, I called out to her.

"Remember, the real you."

She nodded.

***

9:47 PM

Rina walked into the living room first, followed by her daughter. Both their eyes were red, and E carried her cardigan in her hand like a rag. But the pair were holding hands. I could only imagine how laborious the past hour-and-a-half they had spent in the basement lounge might have been. However, neither of them looked tired. Rather, both of them looked lighter, almost glowing.

"Sorry guys, I went ahead and had some of the roast by myself. I didn't know when you were gonna-"

E jumped on top of me, her arms wrapping around the back of my neck, pushing me onto my back on the sofa. She pressed her face in the crook of my neck, as her body pinned me down. I laughed and stroked her back. Over her shoulder, I saw Rina smiling as she looked at us, leaning against the doorway. I took this as a sign that everything had gone well.

Later that night, after the mother-daughter duo had finished dinner, we went and sat outside on the deck next to the swimming pool. E and I had beers in our hands, while Rina nursed some more of her favourite vino. E had quickly changed into pyjamas before dinner, and right now her ass -- encased in a pair of short shorts -- was resting against my crotch as she snuggled up to me. I leaned back against the deck chair while she was knelt forward, chatting with her mum about the semester past. Rina had also changed into a sleeveless blouse and shorts which came up to her mid-thigh.

I held and sipped from my beer in one hand, while the other -- out of sight from Rina behind her daughter's torso -- snaked up the side of E's hip, under the hem of her oversized tee-shirt. I stroked her side for a bit, fingertips traveling from her waist to just under her ribs. Then there was a pause in conversation for a while where my companions -- tired from the day's events -- quietly sipped their drinks. Rina laid back against her deck chair, which was laid out almost flat, and let out a sigh.

"Okay guys, the dinner's getting to me. I'm gonna nap out here for a bit." She said, yawning. "You two can head on upstairs. I'll lock up the backyard door after me when I come back in."

E looked over her shoulder at me, arching her eyebrows. I shook my head lightly, and she nodded.

"Nah we're gonna hang out here for a bit too. It's a nice night out."

"Alright," Rina said, yawning again. "Don't worry about keeping quiet on my account though, if you two wanna chat or whatever..."

"Thanks Rina." I replied. "Let us know if you need us to bring you pillows or a blanket."

Rina already had her forearm over her eyes. She grunted no.

"Don't bother, I'll be asleep by the time you get back from inside." She mumbled.

"Night, mama." E said to her mother.

"Night baby."

E finished what remained of her beer and laid back, the back of her head resting against my chest. She curled her legs up, tucking her feet under her butt. Her hand came up over her head and rested against my cheek. I set my beer down and wrapped my arms over E's waist. We both stared up at the night sky, enjoying each other's intimate company. Eventually, my hands started wandering. Slipping them under her tee shirt, I stroked her belly for a bit, before my fingers began roaming increasingly closer to her tits. Just like back in the college dorm room, E hadn't bothered with a bra. When I grabbed one of her fleshy C-cups, she squirmed on top of me.

"Hey!" E blurted out, trying to keep her voice down. But she didn't push my hand away, nor did her hand move from my cheek. I squeezed and kneaded the breast, and I found that her nipple was already hard. I tweaked and rolled the numb between my fingers, and E responded to my touch, her breath quickening.

"Let's go inside." She whispered. But I had no plans to move just yet. As my one hand tended to her tits, the other slipped down under the waistband of her pyjama shorts and stroked her pussy over her panties. E's breath hitched in her throat and she pushed her groin into my palm, her body getting needy for a release. I edged her for the next five minutes, keeping her simmering away under the surface. E put her hands over mine, one over her tee shirt and the other over shorts, pushing me to get her off. She whined and sighed as my fingers, well familiar with her body by this point in our relationship, pushed all her buttons. But I wasn't going to let her cum just yet.

I turned the both of us over to our sides on the deck chair, such that my back was turned over to Rina as she slept in the adjacent deck chair. E's body was hidden away behind mine. My cock throbbed in my shorts, and pressed up against her ass. My hand pulled out from under her tee shirt and slid between our bodues, pulling the waistband of my shorts down and freeing my member. My other hand pushed her shorts down to her knees in one smooth motion, exposing her panty-clad sex to the night air. E gasped.

"I can't wait anymore" I growled in her ear.

"Baby please, let's go inside" E pleaded, but her ass squirmed against my shaft. She made no move to cover herself up. I took this as a sign and pulled the damp gusset of her panties to one side. I guided the head of my cock to her slick entrance and rested it there. I looked over my shoulder at Rina, who laid in repose no more than ten feet away. If she opened her eyes now, she'd only see my back as I laid on my side, and not what I was about to do to her daughter.

E gasped and exhaled slowly as I entered her.

"Fuck you're so tight right now" I groaned in her ear. With her laying on her side and her knees pressed together, E's pussy felt incredibly good. I pushed my length halfway into her and held it there, not letting her tightness overwhelm me. I had been building up to this for two days, and I wasn't going to blow my wad in the first five seconds. I grabbed her hip for leverage, while my other hand snaked under her side and pulled the neck of her tee shirt down, until one of her tits popped out. I heard the fabric rip but I didn't care, I grabbed her juicy orb and squeezed it. When I knew I was good, I began thrusting.