Sharing the Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh fucccckkk Jayyy" E moaned. The deck chair creaked and shifted underneath us, the cushions sliding around on the wood. I panted as I ground my hips against my girlfriend's shapely ass, trying to get a rhythm going. E also worked her hips, pushing back to meet my thrusts. Around us, crickets chirped and the water lapped gently against the side of the pool. A car went by on the road in front of the house and we froze for a moment as Rina snorted and mumbled something.

"Shit!" E's hand shot up to her mouth. We waited with baited breath until her mum's breathing fell back to the long, slow pattern that indicates stupor. I resumed thrusting into E, and soon we found a pace that worked for the both of us. E's hand enveloped mine over her tits, while the other slid down her belly till her fingers found her clit. I basked in the smell of her hair and her familiar musk as she grew increasingly warmer. Her pussy grew slicker and I could feel her wetness transferring on to my crotch.

"I'm gonna cum soon" I breathed onto her cheek. E bit her lip and didn't answer me, but her hand squeezed mine. I knew I was seconds away so I picked up the pace, slamming into her tight young cunt with my needy member. The deck chair squeaked and slid on the wooden deck in time with my thrusts. My heart pounded in my chest and my breath came irregularly. The night's din steadily grew into a cacophony around us until it levelled out into a shrill whine

"Gahhh fuccckkkk!"

My body froze, before I felt the first spurt of cum erupt from the head of my cock. Wave after wave of explosions went off in my groin as I shot my hot seed into E's tight pussy. E's body milked my shaft until I was sure her insides were coated with my spunk. Even before the last twitches of my member subsided, I felt my cum dripping out from between E's pussy lips and running down her ass cheek.

Ho-lee shit

I pulled my softening manhood out of my girlfriend's sex and laid on my back, slowly getting my breath back. E pulled her panties back up, along with her shorts, and sat up. She fumbled with the neck of her tee shirt, which was definitely ruined.

"Asshole" she complained, looking over her shoulder at me accusatorily. I grinned and stroked her arm.

"Might as well take it off babe" I whispered to her. In return, she punched me in the shoulder. Then she stood up.

"Pull your pants up, get your breath back and meet me back in my room." She commanded me, with a stern look on her face. "Cuz we're not done yet."

"Round 2?"

"You better" she said, sticking her chin out. I reached out to grab her cute face but she pulled back, just out of range. E grinned and lightly bounded back inside the house, passing the sleeping body of her mother. As she disappeared behind the corner, I pulled my shorts up. I laid there for a minute until my breathing was even again. Then I sat up and got off the deck chair. I saw a small, diffuse light in E's room upstairs, through the window. She had lit a candle, maybe multiple candles. E used to do that on some of our more special date nights, when either of us had something to celebrate. Thinking back over the events of the evening, I wondered if tonight was more special than most.

I smoothed my tee shirt down and headed for the patio doors. I was almost up the steps when I heard a rustling behind me.

"Aren't you in a bit of a hurry?"

I turned around to see Rina resting on her side, propped up on one elbow. She was looking straight at me, and when my eyes met hers, she smirked.

"Rina..."

"I know you're a college-going kid, but I've had enough experience with men to know they don't recover in five minutes."

I hung my head.

"So you-"

"-Heard it, saw it, even smelt it. If I didn't know any better, I'd say the two of you need a shower, stat."

I grinned and walked over to her.

"So you were spying on us?" I teased her. "Spying on your daughter getting railed?"

"Umm, I don't know if she was exactly getting railed" Rina replied, teasing me back.

"Yeah, well, we were trying to be quiet."

"And still you managed to blow your load in less than three minutes?"

I was really liking this turn in conversation. Rina's dirty mouth was turning me on.

"It's not my fault your daughter has a tight pussy."

"Oh sweetheart, I know she has a tight pussy because she's never fucked more than three people in her life." Rina said, smiling cheekily. I noticed her blouse was unbuttoned a good way down, and as she laid on her side, gravity had taken its course with one of the lapels, revealing the tops of her ripe, fat tits -- almost all the way to the nipples. She caught me staring.

"You like what you see?" She asked me, her voice growing suddenly softer.

I gulped and nodded.

"Of course you do." She said, trailing a fingertip over the curve of her cleavage. "I saw you sneaking peaks all the way through lunch." There was a mischievous glint in her eye.

"I really need to get better at being discreet." I said, sighing.

"Don't bother, you never will. What did I tell you this afternoon?"

"A woman can always tell."

"Exactly." She reached out and took my hand, placing it over one round breast. I didn't hesitate, as instinct took over and I massaged and squeezed the delicious, firm flesh. Like her daughter, Rina's breasts were milky and veiny. And as I loved doing with her daughter, my fingertips traced the light blue streaks under her skin. Rina meanwhile unbuttoned her blouse all the way and pulled her breasts free.

"Sweetie" she whispered, "I don't know about my daughter, but my tits need a stronger touch."

With that, she twined her fingers with mine and squeezed, showing me the way she wanted to be touched. A sigh left her lips as my palm grazed her nipple, already hard. I put my free hand on her other breast, and fondled her chest the way she responded to. Squeezing, pinching, massaging, stroking, pressing, pulling... until I was positively groping her tits. Rina's lids drooped low as she savoured my hands on her flesh.

"Mmm... just like that Jay..." she moaned. "I know you know how to show a woman a good time."

Then her eyes opened and she fixed me with a sultry gaze.

"The women in this family, that is..."

Her hand left mine and reached out for the crotch of my shorts, coming to rest on the top of my semi-hard cock. She stroked me through the thin fabric.

"And the women in this family know... how to return the favour."

Rina slipped her hand inside the waistband of my shorts and wrapped her fingers my manhood. She began slowly pumping the shaft, making me groan.

"Mmm it's all nice and slick with my daughter's juices... and some of yours."

Rina pulled her hand out and made a show of licking her palm, now covered in the slickness of her daughter and her boyfriend. I felt blood beginning to rush back to my crotch, and my cock twitched. I kept up my attention on her -- fuck I don't know, F-cups? -- as Rina spit on her palm once, then twice. With her other hand she pulled the waistband of my shorts down, and lathered her spit all over my naked shaft and head.

"I love the way it glistens in the moonlight" Rina purred, but she was speaking to herself. She began stroking my member again, and with the added lubrication my cock responded much better. In less than a minute I was fully hard again.

"Tell me something Jay" Rina whispered. "Has my daughter ever blown you under the moonlight?"

I shook my head no.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry." She said, leaning her face close to my groin. "Let me remedy that."

With that she parted her lips and engulfed my cock in her mouth, sliding more than halfway down in one motion. Even E had never been able to do that. I don't know if that was because her mouth was smaller, or because Rina was so... experienced.

"Fuck meee..." I groaned. Rina pulled her lips back until they were just under the ridge of the glans, and her tongue reached out and licked slowly all around the head. Rina moaned and let go of my cock with a wet pop.

"I think I prefer tasting you straight from the source..." she whispered. Then, with her eyes fixed on mine, she took me back into her mouth. This time, she went all the way down my shaft, until her lips were brushing up against my pubes. My head pressed against the back of her throat and I shivered. Her mouth felt just out of this world. Rina began bobbing her head up and down my cock and I almost fainted. My girlfriend's mother was blowing me, right under her nose! I looked over my shoulder, through the upstairs window where E was probably still setting the room up. It had already been five minutes since she had left me to recover by the poolside. I didn't know if she was going to wait for five more.

Rina meanwhile had built up a rhythm, both with her mouth on my member, and her hand on my balls. She fondled my sack, gently massaging the balls with her fingers, coaxing them to prepare their next load. Wet sounds filled the night air around us as she deftly worked her mouth and tongue on my cock.

"Rina, you feel so fucking good" I grunted. Her gaze alternated between my shaft and my eyes. She smiled around the shaft and kept working me up to a frenzy. Spit started to dribble out between her lips and down her chin to the deck below. It was clear that, while she was showing off, she was enjoying this too. It wasn't long before I felt another climax building in my loins.

"Fuck, I'm close" I panted. Rina surfaced from the hilt of my shaft for a second, her lips trailing strings of saliva from the head.

"Grab my face." She grunted. I took heed, more out of instinct than out of obedience. My fingers wrapped around her chin and forehead, and she held her mouth open as I guided my cock back between her lips. I began thrusting with my hips into her warm orifice, which at this moment felt no less heavenly than her daughter's sex. Rina fixed her gaze on me as I face-fucked her sideways. I watched her fat tits quake and roll on her chest with each thrust. Rina tended to herself, pinching and pulling on one nipple with her hand as her other trailed down between her legs. I heard the familiar nocturnal orchestra building up to a roaring crescendo, until everything melded into the same shrill white whine...

For the second time that night, my manhood erupted with warm seed. I bit my lip and tried not to yell out as I pumped the first couple of loads straight down Rina's throat. I had buried my shaft all the way down her mouth and felt my cock twitch against her tongue as my climax crashed through me. I stood frozen for what seemed like hours, until the spasms began subsiding again. This time however, I wasn't too eager to pull out. Rina grabbed my sack and gently tugged and massaged it with her fingers. Her tongue lapped up my cum while her lips formed a tight seal around the shaft to make sure not a drop escaped. She cleaned me up nice and good, holding me inside her mouth until I was soft.

She let go of me, her fingers shooting up to her face to collect the residual cum and saliva around her lips and chin. She scooped it all up and licked it off her fingertips. I was still reeling from the other-worldly blowjob she had just given me when she sat up, and directed my attention to her throat. Rina gulped, ingesting all my seed into her body. I had never seen anything hotter. Even my cum oozing out of her daughter's pussy was several tiers lower on that scale.

"Holy shit... I don't know... what to say..." I panted.

"Sweetie, you don't have the time." Rina patted my arm. "Your girlfriend's waiting." I whipped around and saw that the windowsill in E's room now sported a burning candle as well.

Had she???...

"I need to go." I told Rina. She nodded. I pulled my shorts back up and turned around, about to run inside the house. Rina caught my hand, stopping me.

"I know you're leaving tomorrow, but I can't let you go without treating me first." She said huskily. "When you're done with Esabella, make sure you come see me again. I'm two doors down."

I gulped and nodded. The night wasn't even halfway done, from the looks of it. Rina smiled and let my hand go. As I started walking away, I heard her whisper.

"I didn't discuss this with my daughter this evening, but I have plans of sharing this sugar..."