Sharing toys

Story Info
A brother and sister were taught to share.
3.6k words
4.4
30.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over eighteen years of age. One is still in school, but has had their eighteenth birthday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate going home for the summer.

I graduated high school three years ago and I have avoided being home since. I don't have a bad family by any means, but I wanted so badly to be out and on my own, it feels like a betrayal to my younger self to go back. My Dad has a very high paying job that requires a lot of international travel. He is a good man, but he is never around. My Mom has always been around, and was really the one who raised my sisters and I.

My older sister (Krista) is a couple years older than me (25). She participated in an exchange student program where she went to Italy her Junior year and she hasn't been back since. My younger sister (Kayla), is a senior this year and has always been highly active in school. She has about three awards for everything you can think of.

I am pretty bland (Peter). I made slightly above average grades, and I barely made it into a college, and I moved out.

So now, why is my Mom calling me? It's not like we NEVER speak, but she doesn't call me randomly. Sunday afternoon at 3 pm, sure, that's my Mom, but it's 2 am on a Thursday.

"Hello?"

"Peter? I am sorry I woke you, but it's an emergency. Your Aunt Macy is in the hospital. I need to go and be with her. How quickly do you think you could be here to be with Kayla?"

"Wait, do I have to? Why does she need a babysitter?"

"She doesn't need a babysitter, she is graduating in a week and I am not sure I will be back. Please, I hate that this is happening, but can we talk about it later? I need to know you are on your way."

"Yeah, sorry. I can be there in three hours. I need to throw a bag together, but I will be there before eight."

"Thank you, Peter. I will call you when I get a chance, but I am walking out the door now. I have a flight to catch."

"Bye Mom. Love you."

I think the call was ended before I could even get that out. Aunt Macy was a lot older than Mom, and her health hasn't really been bad that I know of. There must have been an accident. I hope she's okay. Right now I need to get up though.

I sat up and walked to the bathroom, making a to-do list in my head. I need to get dressed, pack a bag, let my roommate know I am leaving for a while, and I need to grab some snacks for the road. What do I need to take with me, oh, actually I think I still have the bag packed from last weekend when I went to the lake. The clothes are clean and it has all my toiletries. All I need to grab is my phone and charger. Nice. I threw on some clothes and tossed my charger in my bag. I sat the bag next to the door and grabbed a couple pieces of fruit from the bowl on the counter.

I opened the door and stopped abruptly. Tyler, I forgot to tell Tyler I was going to be gone for a bit. Tyler is my roommate, I have had the apartment for almost two years now, but my last roommate got engaged and moved in with his fiancé. I couldn't afford the rent alone, so I had to find a new roommate quick. Tyler is fine, I work with him and we get along. The only problem we have had is that I found him in my room a few weeks back. I don't think he steals or anything, but he was borrowing a shirt. I don't like the idea of someone going through my things.

I told him what was going on, and I could tell he was still completely asleep, so I just told him to go back to bed, and I would call him later. I grabbed my things and I was out the door. I tossed the bag in the bed of my truck, and I climbed into the front seat. I started the engine, peeled open my banana, and away I went.

This isn't too bad. It kind of worked out. I am not on schedule at work for the next couple weeks and yesterday was the last day of classes. I will spend a week at home, watching movies and keeping up the house, Mom will come home and I will get back to my life. I guess I just need to figure out how I will deal with Kayla and it will be a pretty good break.

Kayla isn't bad, it's just that she's that annoying little kid that's always underfoot. She also kind of always looked down on me. Like I wasn't living up to my potential or something. Whatever though, she's an adult now, I am sure she will want to be out with her friends the whole week anyway.

I had to stop a couple times on the way, just stretch my legs and wake up, but I pulled up to the house at about seven fifteen. I reached for the door and it swung up. Kayla was standing there with her bag over her shoulder.

"Can you give me a ride? My friend just called and won't make it today. I could walk, but if you don't mind, I would rather not."

I thought for a moment.

"Yeah, let's go."

"Thanks."

We both turned and walked to the truck, Kayla was in a hurry it seemed. She pulled the door closed and got ahead of me pretty quick.

"Do you have something going on this morning? Should I be running?"

"No." She took a deep breath and released it sharply. "I am giving a speech at graduation, and I am supposed to read it to my journalism teacher today for notes."

"Ah, okay. Well let's get you there."

Nothing else was said until the truck came to a stop in front of the school. Kayla jumped out and was halfway to the building before the door closed shut, and she said, "Thanks again."

I shook my head and drove home. Kayla was older, but nothing has changed. I don't think she has even grown an inch since I saw her three years ago. Hell, I think she was even wearing a shirt she wore back then. Same brown curly hair, same black rimmed glasses. Same sister.

I got home and I took in my bag. I walked into my room and I started to pull out my toiletries and put away the two outfits I brought. I left some clothes in the closet when I left, maybe they would still be there. I got all the stuff out of the small bag and I it hit me as soon as I saw it. I forgot I packed my fleshlight.

When I packed for last weekend, I packed it in there. I didn't want Tyler snooping and finding it. Whatever, I will just keep it in the bag and hide it in my closet, it's fine. Putting everything away, I saw that the closet was empty. I don't know where my clothes went, but they weren't here. That's fine though, I know Mom leaves a credit card in their safe for emergencies, I will text her that I need to use it to buy some clothes for while I am here. I laid down on the bed and I sent the text. I laid my head back to sleep a little more, but I was already awake. I knew I wasn't going to fall back asleep.

I sat there for a few minutes and decided I had the fleshlight, why not use it? I took off my clothes, and pulled it out. I laid it next to me on the bed, and I closed my eyes. I pictured Crissy from school. Tight little body in her track uniform. I instantly firmed up and started throbbing. Imagining bending her over and sliding her shorts to the side, I started fucking the fleshlight. It was too dry. It wasn't right. I quickly got up and went into the bathroom. Maybe Kayla has some lotion or something I can use.

Looking around the bathroom I quickly found a bottle of lotion. I turned to walk out and in the corner of my eye I saw a pile of clothes on the floor pushed behind the door. Kayla must have forgotten them there. I was pretty shocked when I realized right on top was a red thong. Kayla wears thongs?!? I don't know why it surprised me so much, but it did. Thongs are so sexual and Kayla is exactly not, sexual. Hmm. I stood there for a second longer than I probably should have, and I went back to my room. I laid down, pictured Crissy again. and started rubbing lotion generously onto my cock. Crissy was moaning as I was fucking her from behind when I looked down in my mind and had Kayla's red thong pulled to the side. I immediately corrected it in my brain, "No, shorts." but my brain obviously wanted the thongs, because I kept picturing my hand holding the red fabric off to the side while I came into her tight, teen, pussy. My strokes slowed pretty quickly, I slowed my breath and I went back to the bathroom.

I wiped myself up and I cleaned off the fleshlight with warm water and liquid hand soap. I placed it on the shelf in the closet and I laid back down. Yeah, that's what I needed. I was ready to sleep now.

I only napped for a half hour, then I woke up needing to piss pretty bad. I quickly walked to the bathroom. While I was peeing I looked over my shoulder and the pile of clothes, and the red thong were gone. a little confused I quickly finished up and flushed. I pocked my head into the hall, but no one was there. Someone had to pick it up. I didn't imagine my sister's dirty panties did I? I turned down the hallway and took two steps to my bedroom.

"PETER?!"

I didn't even register the voice, but I sprinted into my room and slammed the door. Who was that? Who just saw my naked ass?

"Peter? I am so sorry. Your Mom called me and asked me to come by. My name is Jess. I live next door. She has my clean the house a couple times a month, and since she is gone, she wanted me to do it today. I have only been here about ten minutes, I am sorry. I didn't think you would be naked."

I opened the door and this beautiful Hispanic 19 year old girl was standing at my door. I had pulled my jeans on, but was still without a shirt.

"No, I am so sorry. I had no idea anyone would be here or I wouldn't have been naked. I'm sorry. Let me get out of your way."

"No no, I am already done for now. I will come back tomorrow and do some dusting, I just needed to get a load of laundry started before I went for my morning run."

Of course she runs. She is stunning. I looked down her body for a moment, but it was obviously too long of a moment because Jess knew exactly where my mind went. Her eyes widened a bit and her jaw dropped just a bit.

"I am so sorry. I really am just surprised still." My heart was racing. "I am sorry."

"Sorry for what? Checking my out? I just saw your bare ass. I think you are allowed to check me out."

I smiled.

"Well I mean, if you wanted to make it even..."

Jess pause for a minute, but she smiled so big it made me hard thinking she was enjoying the thought of it. Jess looked over her shoulder and the checked her watch. She looked at me and my shirtless body. Then to my eager surprise, she pushed me into my room. shutting the door and taking her shirt off.

"Take your pants off. I'm not going to be the only one naked." We both stripped down and checked each other's bodies thoroughly. "Your dick looks so good."

Jess got down onto her knees and grabbed hold of my cock. Stoking it a couple times, she shook it a bit before she swallowed it whole. Bobbing her head back and forth, she gagged as she pulled it out to stroked it again.

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me, but cum in my mouth. I want to taste you."

She planted her hands on the edge of the bed and bent over just like I pictured Crissy. I fucked her slow, but she wanted it fast. She wanted it hard. I felt her pushing back against me with each thrust, so I sped up. Pushing into her as deep as I could go. She started moaning loudly.

"Oh my God... Oh God, fuck me. Fuck me Peter. I want you to cum baby."

It felt amazing, but I felt like I had just came. I don't think I have ever came more than once in a day, let alone the same hour.

I pulled out of Jess and stroked my cock a couple times. She thought I was going to cum so she dropped to her knees and started sucking me again. It felt so good. I was right on the edge for about three minutes, but it felt like a life time. I could tell she was getting tired too. I moved to sit on the bed, and Jess's eyes caught the shelf in my closet.

"Is that a fleshlight?"

Oh shit! No! We're done.

"Yes, fuck, sorry. I used it earlier and I was letting it dry."

"Sorry? That's perfect. My arms are getting tired."

Jess stood up, grabbed the toy and spit into it. She rubbed her spit in deep with two fingers as she sat between my knees.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck my pussy. I want your cum. Give me your cum."

Jess moved the fleshlight back and forth as I fucked it. It felt so real. I was on the edge, but I was about to go over.

"I'm cumming." I said as my hips pushed forward.

I shot the first pulse into the toy, but Jess quickly tossed it to the bed and wrapped her soft wet lips around the tip of my cock. I shot two more, much smaller, ropes of cum into her mouth. She swallowed it as she was getting dressed.

"That was great Peter. I really need to go, but I will see you later? I will be back to dust around six." and just as quickly as she appeared she was gone. Texting on her phone on the way out the door. I laid back and took another deep breath.

Just a minute or two went by, then I stood up and grabbed a towel from my dresser drawer. I looked around the room, debating on grabbing clothes. No one should come home again, but just in case, I grabbed a change of clothes and went to the bathroom. On my way out, I sat the toy on my dresser on top of my dirty shirt. I was only in the shower for about 10 minutes when I heard a knock at the door.

"Hello? Yeah?"

"It's me, Kayla. I am home."

"Why are you not at school."

"I have pass periods. So I don't go in the afternoon. I just wanted to let you know I was home, that way I don't catch you walking around the house naked or something."

"What?"

Did Jess already tell her? How did she know? She didn't respond. I finished my shower pretty quick, and toweled off. By the time I was dressed, Kayla was in the kitchen making her lunch.

"Who is Jess?"

"Why, did she come by?"

I wasn't sure how much she already knew, so I wasn't going to give anything away.

"Yeah, Mom had her come by to clean. She started a wash and left. She said she would be back at six tonight to dust."

"Yeah, I like Jess. She lives in the Dortie's old place. Her husband and her moved in about 3 months ago."

"Husband?!?!"

Kayla stopped and looked at me for the first time since I walked into the room.

"Yes, husband. Why? Did you think you had a chance?"

Kayla half smiled as I was noticeably uncomfortable.

"No, she just looked really young. Married huh?"

"Yeah, married. Her husband is like sixty. She's 19, but her birthday is next weekend."

Wow, she cheated on her husband with me.

"Don't get any ideas Peter. She's my friend and she tells me everything. I will know, and I will tell Brad. Her husband"

Well at least I know she doesn't know about today.

"I'm not interested in getting involved in that." I said as I turned out of the room. "If you're off this afternoon, what are you going to do today?"

"I am going to go for a run with Jess. She texted me so I can home to eat something small, and then I am going to go to her house."

I walked down the hall into my room and closed the door. I started straightening up the room when I went to grab my shirt to put it in the hamper and my fleshlight was sitting next to it on the dresser. I left that on my shirt. I am positive. Someone messed with it.

I picked it up carefully because it sill had the cum in it, or it should. When I looked in it, it was empty. the side with the artificial lips were wet, but there was no cum in it. I looked on the dresser, but it was dry. So was my shirt. I thought, maybe Kayla picked it up and spilled it on the floor. I felt around a bit on the carpet in front of the dresser, but it was dry too.

What the hell.

I wiped it clean with my dirty shirt, then I put it in the closet on the shelf. I grabbed all the clothes and I carried them into the laundry room. The washer was almost done, so I set my dirty clothes on the dryer. I went back into the kitchen and Kayla had already disappeared into her room. I want to talk to her, thinking about what I was going to say, "Did you take the cum from my sex toy little sister?"

I went to knock on her door, but as I reached, I heard a muffled buzzing sound. I waited for a moment longer and I heard her moaning into her pillow it sounded like. I instantly got hard again, but quickly went into the kitchen. I made a sandwich and imagined what she was doing. There was buzzing, so obviously, a vibrator. As I finished my sandwich I heard her door open and she walked towards the door.

"Okay, I am headed to Jess's, I'll be back in an hour."

I didn't even think about it, my body just reacted to the door closing behind her. I quickly moved to the front door and peeked out the window as I saw her round the corner of Jess's house. I knew I had an hour, so I went right for her room. I just want to see what kind of toy she has. It's probably in her dresser or in the night stand. I will find it.

I came in through the door and right on her bed was a small pink rabbit vibrator and her dirty pink panties. I walked up to them cautiously and saw a note sitting next to them.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I licked your fleshlight. I didn't realize there was cum in it before I did, but then I licked it clean. I don't know what I was thinking, but Jess said you like to be fair, so I left these for you. If you came in quick enough they should still be wet."

I was frozen. I read the note three times before I inspected the toy and panties. The toy smelled faintly of pussy, but only barely. Should I do it? Should I like my sister's freshly used vibrator? She did give me permission. Next thing I know, I had the whole toy in my mouth. I was sucking it clean. I couldn't really taste anything, but it was so hot knowing what it was, and where it had just been. I grabbed the panties and they were a different story entirely. They were soaked. They smelled like fresh pussy. Such a sweet wonderful smell. I had never thought of Kayla like this, but I needed it. I didn't even consider not. I smelled them for a minute and then I ran my tongue against it. They tasted so good. I pulled out my cock and I started to stroke while I licked my sister's juices from the panties. It didn't take long. I started to cum and instinctively I came into her panties. It was more than I had ever cum before. I filled them up and then balled them into soak the cum into the fabric.

I stood there for a moment realizing the situation. I had to leave her a note in return.

"I do think fairness is important, but I wanted to owe you again. If you ran fast enough, this should still be wet with my cum. Let me know when you're ready to square up again."