Sharing With the Office Ch. 02

Story Info
Chad's got the best job ever, as the fuckfest rages on.
5.1k words
4.53
22.2k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beyond spent, flat on my back on my bed, in my room over the garage, with my arm across my eyes, though I've got them closed, I'm not sleeping. I'm just trying to give my well-used body a rest, since it's sure as hell has been a busy first couple of weeks at my new job. And that's putting it mildly.

My buddy Travis is sitting on the couch strumming his guitar, but I can feel him watching me, curiously. Finally he says, "So, Chad, this new gig of yours must be hard, if it's got you this wiped out after only a couple weeks on the job. I thought you were working in an office, so the work can't be that tough, it's just clerical shit, right?"

If he only knew. Heaving a weary breath, I'm not really sure how much I should tell him. Mostly because I don't think he'd believe me if I told him the truth. It was all just so crazy, he'd think I was making it up.

Basically, believe it or not, my new job entails nothing but servicing all the lovely ladies I work with, the cougars in particular it seems are the most eager and the most grateful for me to give them just what they need.

And if I were to try and tell Travis what happened the first morning I'd started, when I'd barely got my foot in the door, and my shapely new boss Kay, dropped to her knees, took me in her mouth and sucked me till I'd exploded down her throat, I knew he'd call bullshit and say I was lying. Hell, if I wasn't right there, seeing her on her knees with my own eyes, and she didn't have my dick buried in her mouth, with her lips stretched tight around me, I wouldn't believe it happened, either.

After that first taste of office life, the rest of the day turned into just one big, long fuckfest. Where I'd eaten out and fucked Kay's twin sister Pam, before I got busy with lovely raven-haired Carmen, who'd decided that I needed another blow job, before I got her down on all fours, and took her from behind, and really fucked her hard, just the way she likes it.

Then before I'd even got a chance to catch my breath, and just barely had my dick back in my pants, pretty blonde Lilah, the office receptionist, dragged me into the copy room, where she stripped for me. And I of course, deciding she had a very pretty pussy that I knew I had to taste, got her up on the photo-copier where I ate into her honey-sweet pussy, till I had her screaming for mercy, and just begging to be taken, and taken hard. So, naturally, what could I do, I fucked her, too.

And since that first day, the regular clerical duties I'd originally been assigned were forgotten, and all I did from the time I walked in in the morning, until quitting time at five o'clock was make the rounds of the office and spread the joy amongst the lusty women at Wilkinson Investments, the company my grandfather started. And I'm sure if he knew the kind of kinky shit his grandson did all day with his staff, while I was supposed to be learning the tricks of the trade, to one day actually work there, he'd probably shit.

You might wonder what's so special about me that would make an entire office full of women want to divest themselves of their clothing and get busy with me, day in and day out. Well, I've been told I'm a pretty good looking guy, tall, with nicely-styled dark hair, bright blue eyes, and a body that I've always taken care of, and hopefully it shows. But what really has the ladies begging for me to do them every way they can think of has got to be my great big ten inch cock, that amazingly gets even longer and thicker when fully erect.

I can still remember the look on my boss Kay's face, when she first glanced down and saw my friend 'Dick,' clearly outlined as it hung loose inside my pant leg. The damn thing is just so long I just can't contain it, and believe me, I've tried.

Her eyes flared, and then without even thinking, she reached out and started to stroke me in her hand, and once I offered to let her have a look and finally a taste, as they say, the rest was history.

Word spreads fast in an office environment, and soon every woman from nineteen to sixty-three, wanted to at least get a peek at my trusty sword, and most of them wanted a lot more than that. Because I've been blown too many times to count and had more pussy than the average guy ever dreams of, just in these two weeks alone. And apparently, just the sight of my crazy big prick when it's fully erect, is often enough to get them begging me to give them what they need. And believe me since I'm hard nearly every hour I'm at work, I'm more than willing to give it to them any way they want.

Yesterday, for instance, first thing in the morning, I'd just gotten into Kay's office, when she smiled coyly into my eyes and instantly started to do a playful bump and grind, peeling out of her clothes and giving me a sexy little striptease, making my eyes go big as fucking moons and my cock grow insanely hard. And seeing as she's gotta have one of the nicest racks I've ever seen, when she started palming those big girls, and playfully tugging at her nipples right through her white lace bra, still doing her little dance, while sensually running her tongue along her lips, she didn't have to tell me, I knew just what she needed. And so did my cock judging by the way it was twitching to get at her.

More than happy to be of service, I smiled into her eyes, and turned the lock on her office door. And as I began to unbutton my shirt, and do a little striptease for her, I loved how her green eyes flared and darkened with desire as I bared my ripped, tightly muscled bod, with my narrow waist and washboard six pack, before I unzipped my fly and freed my long, already pulsing and ever-ready friend 'Dick.'

I almost laughed at the way she gasped when I got the long, hard bastard in my hand and started to give it a few good tugs. She was just so taken with the sight of all that fully erect meat in my fist, that she was actually salivating, and her gorgeous tits were really starting to heave. And even right through her bra, I could see her rock hard nipples were just begging for me to slide them over my tongue and tease them with my teeth.

"Oh, fuck me," she murmured. And naturally, being a dutiful employee, I was happy to do just that.

But seeing how pretty she was, first I wanted a taste of her lips, so I wrapped her in my arms, chest to chest and kissed her nice and long and slow, playfully teasing her tongue with mine, taking the opportunity to unfasten her bra and free her gorgeous tits while I was at it. And by the time I was trailing a hot, damp path along her neck, over her collar bone, and finally tracing a trail with my tongue over her diamond hard nipples, where I feasted on her gorgeous breasts, she was nearly squealing her fucking head off.

I'd discovered, before I got busy with her, that Kay loved to have her big round girls sucked and nipped till her pussy was so damn wet I could both see and feel her juices sliding down between her long, lean legs, tempting me to get down on my knees and lick up every drop.

Her chest was really beginning heave by the time I'd continued my journey south, lapping into her navel, and groaning out loud at the scent of her arousal filling the air as I nipped at her hipbone, just to make her gasp, before planting a long, hungry open mouth kiss on her mound, teasing her with wicked little flicks of my tongue to her swollen clit, till I had her nearly squirming right out of her skin.

All the ladies and I see I to eye on one thing, I love to eat cunt as much as they love to have their cunts eaten. A win, win for all of us, the way I see it.

I decide to pick up pretty Kay, lay her back on her desk, and kiss her again, before I dive in face first to make hot sweet love to her juicy as fuck pussy with my mouth. And damn, the delectable taste of her on my tongue is almost enough to make me lose my freaking load, because she's sure got my cock pulsing hard. So, no surprise, as I eat into her pussy, and she starts to whimper, tearing at my hair, my cock's just throbbing like a bitch to get at her. But her pussy's just so sweet, if I could live between her legs with my tongue buried as deep in her tight little cunt as I can go, I honestly think I'd never want to leave.

But the way she's sliding her hand up and down over 'Dick', and really starting to whimper, I know what she's really been aching for since the last time I had her alone, is a good hard, deep fuck. And since I'd never neglect my boss, I take a condom out of her desk drawer, that she's now stockpiling just for us, and smile teasingly into her eyes, I hand it to her to do the honors. Kay is so anxious as she snatches it from my hand and then tears into it with her teeth, obviously dying to get to it, she can barely manage to get the little piece of latex out of the wrapper, so she can sheath me with it.

Once finally she's got the condom in her hand, softly moaning at the sight of my cock fully erect, reaching out and fisting me tightly in her hand, she strokes me a few more times. Then she leans in, happily humming around my engorged flesh as she licks all around the swollen crown, groaning out loud as the taste of my pre-ejaculate washes over her tongue as she takes me in her mouth, gliding 'Dick' across her tongue, deep into the heat of her mouth.

Then it's me with my eyes rolling back in my head, at the feel of her running her hot, little tongue down along my shaft, licking and lapping and softy mewling, till she's got her lips wrapped around my heavy balls, sucking them one after the other into her mouth, until they're tingling like crazy, too. "Oh, fuck, I love your cock, Chad," she tells me reverently, like she tells me every time she's gets her mouth on me, as she grazes him with her teeth and then soothes him with a long, slow leisurely lash of her tongue, then peppering him with grateful kisses.

And fuck me, do I ever need inside her now. She's got me so stoked, after worshiping the shit out of my cock like that; it feels like my fucking eyeballs are even starting to sweat. Ready to crawl right out of my skin, my dick is just so hard, I swear I could pound nails with the damn thing for about a week before it would start to go soft. And with the way she's still lapping and licking and sucking and nipping at the poor bastard, she's getting me so close to the edge, I'm thinking 'Dick' might just let go, and shoot into her mouth all the way to her stomach. Since now I don't think he can wait much longer to be buried in her cunt, where I'm sure he'll come with the force of fucking tidal wave, she's got him so damn primed.

With the astonishing size of him, no surprise, my pal 'Dick's' got every woman in here fawning over him, he's just so thick and long, he's a true freak of nature. And I'm willing to bet, they've never seen anything like him, or felt anything like him, either. Because after I've fucked a woman, she sure as hell knows she's been fucked.

Since I know Kay loves a little dirty talk, once she's finally managed to roll the condom on me as far down as it will go, I slide my fingers over her slick little pussy. Then I push two fingers inside her to give her a nice little finger fuck to get her ready for the good hard pounding she's about to get, I roll my eyes and tell her, "Holy fuck, you're wet for me, aren't you? You're pussy's just dripping. And I bet you want to get fucked good and hard today, don't you, you naughty girl?"

Her gaze lifts to mine, and as she quietly nods that that's exactly what she wants, I forget as I stare into the beseeching look in her pretty green eyes, that she's got to be in her forties, and probably has at least twenty years on me. But when a beautiful woman's happily worshiping your cock and just begging to be fucked and fucked hard, age is totally irrelevant. Sex, as far as I'm concerned, is eternal, and we're designed to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh, no matter our age.

And I've also discovered since I've started working here, that every woman loves to feel cherished, whether they're twenty or sixty. So, I'm not just screwing with them when I tell every one of them how beautiful they are, and how much they rock my world, as I spread their legs and let them have a ride on my big fat pussy melter, I mean every word.

And it must be working. Kay's told me that since I started working here, office morale is way up, and absenteeism is the lowest it's ever been, since no one wants to miss a day of work anymore, especially if it might mean sacrificing a chance to enjoy a hot little session with 'Dick'.

I know most guys would kill to find a job like mine, and though I realize that what I do with my harem of eager ladies is a little unorthodox, to say the least, I'm enjoying this kinky new gig so much that I don't think I'll ever want to leave. Considering what I do for a living, I'd happily work here forever, if you want to call what I do for these women actual work.

I've not only learned all their names, but know just the way they like it, too. Gray-haired Miriam in accounting for instance, likes to be sweet talked while I give her a gentle little fuck, while smiling into her eyes and reminding her how attractive she still is.

While Lilah, our pretty blonde, deceptively innocent looking receptionist, isn't fussy, and just likes me to give it to her good and hard, just as often as I can, anywhere I can, and I mean anywhere. Fuck, she's ambushed me more times than I can count. Even crawling under my desk to suck me off, when I was on the phone, talking to my damn mother! And let me tell you, that was one weird fucking conversation, with me trying not to grunt and growl, and shoot my load. I was so overwhelmed, with my eyes rolling to the back of my head and my heart nearly pounding out of my freaking chest, as Lilah blew my cock like it had never been blown before, while my mother kept jabbering on about her brother-in-law's knee surgery. With me right on the edge, tightly fisting Lilah's hair under my desk, and tugging her mouth down right where I need her to get off, flexing my hips to fuck her mouth, while insatiable Lilah's busy whimpering and moaning and sucking me off till she'd milked me dry as a fucking bone. After I'd come, filling Lilah up with what felt like a gallon of my seed, I could hardly catch my breath, even to say goodbye before I hung up.

And I've noticed now that Lilah never wears anything under her clothes, probably so I can have easy access to her tight little pussy whenever she gets her chance. Like last night once everyone was gone for the night, I walked out to the reception area preparing to leave. And there she was, naked as the day she was born, bent over the desk, coyly grinning over her shoulder at me, while playfully wiggling her ass, clearly inviting me to slide my foot-long into her pussy and give her a good hard after-hours fuck.

So, naturally I was happy to oblige. After tugging down my fly, I fished out my ever present erection, rolled on a condom, then slid two fingers into her hot little cunt and gave her nice little finger fucking, just to be sure she was wet and ready for the good hard pounding I was going to give her. And the moment I got her whimpering and thrusting her ass back at me, eager to be filled and fucked, I kicked her feet apart, took hold of my cock and rammed into her really deep with one hard powerful thrust.

And Jesus, did she ever squeal as I rode her cunt like a fucking beast, even biting down on her shoulder when I could feel my balls were ready to let go, and fill that little sheath, till I'd overflowed it. Tugging her nipples hard, and ruthlessly pounding her cunt for all I was worth, sweat was flying, and my heart was pounding as our flesh slapped together loud enough that I could both hear and feel it vibrating through us. Blown away by what we were doing, right in the reception area, I ripped into her with my mighty sword, showing no mercy, just the way I knew she loved it, and I'd bet giving her the dirtiest, hardest, most satisfying fuck of her life. By the time she started mewling and squealing her head off like crazy, and clenching me wickedly tight inside her, I was so fucking ready to come, once I let go, my cock felt like it pulsed inside her forever. I shot her so full of cum, that I could feel it leaking from the condom and dripping down her slender legs right onto the floor.

God, the entire office was probably marked with my shot stains; I'd taken so many women in so many different places. And I just hope no one ever shines a black light in here, or they're going to be so fucking shocked to see what I'd been up to.

And once she could finally catch her breath, Lilah was just so grateful, she turned and took my face in her hands and nearly kissed my face off, to thank me for giving her just what she needed, obviously the fuck of her life. She's like all of them are, so damn happy that I'm taking care of them. So, I actually consider what I'm doing a service, keeping office morale high, while giving all the lovely ladies just what they need to get through their day - with some pretty big fucking smiles on their faces, too.

But I've got to say, out of all of them, sexy dark haired Carmen really blows my mind, as well as my cock, just as often as she can. She's got to be around forty-five, but man she loves her sex kinky as fuck. Like yesterday morning, I'd barely finished saying goodbye to my boss Kay with a quick kiss, after leaving her smiling and still shivering from head to toe, after the nice little tune-up I'd just given her. When Carmen wanders by, grabs hold of me by my necktie and basically drags me into office for a good long hour of non-stop kink.

First thing she did when she closed and locked the door, was lock eyes with me, give me an evil grin and toss aside her clothes. Then standing gloriously naked in front of me, with her huge tits heaving, and her long, erect nipples hard as fuck, her grin widens as she produces her trusty bottle of lube. And she tosses at me, telling me, with a nod at my dick, "I'll need that bad boy nice and slick for what I've got in mind." And I know just what she wants, a good hard ass fucking that I'm sure will get her so out her mind, she'll be tearing up the carpet with her nails, and screaming her fucking head off once I slide my cock into her tight little asshole and ride her till her pussy's gushing like an absolute bitch.

But first, like she always does, she drops to her knees, tugs down my fly and starts to suck on my cock, like she can't get enough of it. And of course I'm more than happy to let her.

Soon, she's nearly got me crawling out of skin with how insanely good she is at giving head. Sucking 'Dick' so deep, I wonder if he'll hit her fucking lungs with how amazing she is at sucking him all the way down her throat, with no sign of gagging, all while doing the most incredible things I've ever felt with my balls, rolling and tugging them just enough to get them sweating like bastards.

And if that's not enough, then she slicks up a finger in her juicy cunt and works it into my asshole, and starts finger fucking the hell out of my tight back hole, while nearly sucking my cock off. Holy shit, I can feel what she's doing right to my freaking toes, she's nearly got my heart pounding out of my chest, and has me teetering so close to edge, I think I'll be floating her teeth with the wave of come I'm about to fill her with, if she doesn't pull back and stop sucking me off. As it is, I have to clench my jaw and think of boring shit like cleaning out my fridge just to keep from blowing my wad, since I'm still hoping to give her ass the good hard pounding I know she's desperate for.

Finally, I don't know how, I find the strength to pull my cock, dripping with long streams of her saliva, out of her mouth. And then all I have to do is lift an eyebrow and look her in the eye, and she starts to smile, and get all quivery knowing it's time for the ass reaming she's been aching for.

12