Sharing With the Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And fuck me, once she's down on all fours with her ass in the air and her pussy glistening under the overhead lights, I can see she's just so fucking wet that once I get in behind her, I just have to have a taste. Lashing my tongue along her hot little cunt, from her tight little rosebud, all the way up to her swollen clit, I roll my eyes, lost as I savor her delectable juices, moaning as her essence slides over my tongue.

Her pussy gets so wet whenever she sucks me off that her cunt actually drips right down her thighs, and that's something I love to see - and taste.

Eyeing her nice round ass; it's finally show time. Once I've got 'Dick' wrapped up in a heavy-duty Magnum, the only kind that'll fit a monster his size, I grab the lube and slick him up really good, stroking him in my palm till he's glistening under the lights, ready to give the sexy little wench the ass fucking to end all ass fuckings. Just to get him good and hard, I give him a few more long hard strokes, fisting him in my palm to prepare him for the insanely tight fuck he's about to experience. Then holding him at the base, I grit my teeth as I struggle to push my fat cockhead past the initial resistance of her sphincter. Loving how she groans with relief once I manage to pop past her tight little opening till I've got my cock sliding inside her. Then carefully I begin to flex my hips and slowly inch my way deeper into her tight little ass. And with every thrust, knowing she likes it dirty, I give her ass a light stinging swat and mutter, "Look at you, you dirty girl, down on your knees, so happy to have my cock pounding your ass, fuck you're nasty."

"Hmmm," she moans, happily nodding her head in agreement as I begin to plow into her savagely deep and hard, giving her the mercilessly hard ass fucking I know she craves. But though she's already moaning, she really starts to make some noise when I slip a finger into her sodden cunt, then add another, then three, until finally I'm squeezing four long fingers inside her and giving her pussy the hard rough finger fucking I know she loves, as I continue to pound her ass. Till finally, I've gone so deep, my balls are tight against her now rosy red ass cheeks, shocked to discover that I'm able to bury my whole cock in her, since I've never managed to go balls deep in any woman before.

Reverently running my hand over her hip, it's always just so dirty and raw with her, but I love the feel of every last one of the ladies I service, whether they like it raw and dirty as fuck, just a little kinky, or sweet, quiet and tame, I'm more than happy to fuck 'em any way they want.

Naturally, every one of my ladies is different, and I've got to say the variety is nice, switching it up a little with everyone I do. But right now, I'm really getting off on this nasty little hookup with Carmen down on her knees, ruthlessly tugging at her nipples, and helplessly moaning as I slam her ass for all I'm worth. And holy crap, the erotic sounds her juicy cunt's making, as I'm practically fisting her hole, with my fingers sliding in and out of her so fucking deep that my eyes are popping, since I'm just about buried up to my knuckles in hot, steaming pussy.

Finally, when Carmen tosses back her head and lets out the most guttural groan I think I've ever heard, I wrap a hand around her long dark hair and tug it good and hard, which sends her right over the edge, and she starts clenching her inner walls wickedly hard around my fingers, with her ass clamping like a vice around my cock.

Of course, I'm grunting and growling right along with her as I slam into her ass over and over, in and out, in and out, tunneling into her so fucking deep I can't believe it, as I stare at the mesmerising sight of my cock going balls deep into the depths of her ass.

The blood nearly boiling in my veins, both of us sweating buckets, and quivering like mad as I piston in and out of her nice round ass like a crazy man. Till finally my eyes slam shut, and I can feel my entire body beginning to quake so hard right down to my toes. I throw back my head and groan at the feeling of blissful relief as my balls let go, shooting what I know will be a wad of cum so massive that it'll slide out of her ass and coat, not just her quivering cunt, but even slicking up her thighs, she's got me so fucking lust crazed with how dirty she likes to get fucked.

Once I pull out, and my elated cock flops onto my thigh, we collapse in a heap side by side on the carpet, grinning into each other's eyes after sharing something as raunchy and nasty as that. My chest heaving hard, I reach for her hand and press a kiss into her palm. Damn, I roll my eyes, what a wild fucking ride that was.

But every day is different, and sometimes I just hold whoever needs holding and give them a few kisses, trying to give them just what they need. So, it's not always about sex.

Of course the ladies are good to me, too. Every day there's always some amazing home baking sitting on desk, like muffins or brownies, or chewy chocolate cookies, along with a cup of Cappuccino, that Kay always picks up for me on her way in. And I never have to worry about lunch, since they spoil me with meals they bring in especially for me, reminding me that I need to keep my strength up, and we all know why. So, considering the unlimited sex on tap, and how sweet all the ladies are, I'd say I've got it really good at the office.

And when I got my first paycheck, I couldn't believe that after only two weeks on the job, I'd been given a bonus, for, 'Services Above and Beyond', it said in the notation, which made me laugh.

So, since I couldn't really see a downside to working at the family business anymore, I imagined I'd keep right on working with my lovely little harem, because I couldn't imagine ever wanting to leave, not when I had it this good.

Then when my buddy Travis brings me back to where I am, as clears his throat and asks, "Hey, Chad, do you think they have any openings coming up at your place?" I shot up out of bed so fast, and remembering his cock was pretty amazing too, after seeing him in the locker room in high school, there was no fucking way I was going to share what I've got with him or anyone else.

So, I told him, "No, afraid not. I only got hired because my family owns the company, but I doubt you'd like it, cause they really work me hard, like all day long."

Travis just shrugged and went back to strumming his guitar, while I started to smile and my friend 'Dick' started to twitch already imaging the fuckfest that awaited me tomorrow...

12