Shark and the Minnow

Story Info
A woman trying to take advantage of the wrong Southern Belle.
1.7k words
3.71
5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne was hummed happily to herself. The mark that walked through the door had a smoking body and seemed to be as dumb as a bag of rocks. She knew she needed an extra memory card for the camera. She hoped to really show this whore how to fuck. Giving a fake name like Dixie Mae, in her sweet Southern Belle accent.

She let a laugh out. She might even get a bonus for this one. Joanna got what she needed and had to prepare herself again before she walked in. Even a fool can tell when you're laughing at them, her mom always said. He calmed down and walked through the door.

"I'm sorry, I should have had this ready beforehand. The last audition went on so long. I hope things last that long for this interview."

Dixie simply responded, "Not at all darlin' I was admirin' the view here. I'm sorry that I didn't realize that you were the only one here today." Dixie had that fool smile on. Joanna told Jim that security wasn't needed. This woman posed no threat. "Oh, this is such a nice neighbourhood. Look at this real gold coin necklace I got for my mom." Joanna watched the coin, but the swaying motion seemed to make it tricky. "Is it such a nice piece?"

Joanna seemed to loosen and fall for that Southern accent. Her mom always said she had a thing for the belles. "Yes. Such a pretty one."

Dixie smiled, "Glad you like it. Plus, the coin has such a nice sway. Going back and forth."

Joanna's eyes kept pace with the coin. The arc seemed to get longer as she felt herself loosen up.

"Oh, Darlin, you look like you got a bit of the vapers. Take a seat on the couch." Dixie said as she lightly pulled on Joanna's arm. "Surprised how easy you were to drop sug. Now seat down and admire the coin." Joanna simply sat down or did the couch come up and grab her. It happened so fast. But the coin motion seemed to be in perfect cycle with her. "Breath in and hold that breath." Joanna felt the seconds tick away that coin moved three arcs. "And out. And feel the tension flow right out of your body. Starting at those cute toes and working up your fair skin legs." Joanna didn't realize until she was told. Dixie was so right. "Now listen to my voice and answer my questions." Joanna watched the coin and nodded. "Were you planning on taking advantage of me?"

"Yes, Dixie," Joanna replied. She just couldn't tell that beautiful voice a lie.

"You'll call me Mistress Dixie."

"Yes, Mistress Dixie. I was going to take advantage of you. The camera is recording. I was going to have you pose and work you until you were naked for me posing seductively. Then make a move and taste that sweet southern pie."

"Good. When I say southern pie, you'll return to this state. Keep watching the coin and breathing, in three out three," Joanna obeyed. that was all she wanted to do. "Now, do you want to pose for me?"

"Not really," Joanna breathed in for there, "Mistress."

"Would it be fair considering you were going to do it to me?"

"I mean," Joanna paused to think. "I would have been in some shots."

"Can I have some pictures of you in poses get more and more naked? You were going to be in the shots with me. What is the harm?"

"No, harm. Just, not wanting, be hurt."

"I won't hurt you. And if you do a good job, I'll take you home and introduce you to my other friends."

"I don't know."

"Take a breath in and loosen even more. Feel your body loosen going from your legs to your back." Joanna felt her body loosen at mistress' words. "Repeat after me." Joanna nodded. "Mistress knows best.". Joanna repeated. "I obey my Mistress." Joanna hesitated at first. Then repeated, "I want to please my Mistress." Again, Joanna repeated.

"Will you pose for me?"

"Yes, Mistress," Joanna replied. Her eyes still watching coin.

"Good. When I count down to the one, you'll want to pose for me. Three, you want to pose for me."

"I want to pose for you," Joanna repeated those words sink into herself.

"Two, your clothes feel so uncomfortable."

Joanna felt her clothes. They felt so stiff and tight. "My clothes feel so uncomfortable."

"One."

"What happened?" Joanna asked. Her clothes felt too tight. "Sorry. I think these clothes shrunk in the wash." Joanna took off her jacket, but her jeans and top felt tighter. "I'll show you the poses, Mistress Dixie." Mistress? No, that is right, she is clearly a Mistress, Joanna thought to herself.

"Could you show me how the camera works?" Dixie asked so sweetly. "If you want, I can take pictures of you while you show me the poses. You can delete them later."

Joanna chuckled a little, "You press this button to take a picture. There is a whole class for this type of camera. That should get you to use the camera good enough. The first poses are plain. Just your standard standing pictures front, back, and side. No need to show you that." Dixie flashed the camera. Joanna was blinded for a moment. Careful with that. The flashes can be a bit bright."

"I'm so sorry. That outfit looks so binding. Are you sure you can show me these poses?" Joanna couldn't lie that her top and jeans felt so tight and binding.

"Will, it is just us girls here. I'm deleting these pictures." Joanna looked at Dixie with the camera.

"Southern Pie." Joanna eyes glossed over. "Would you feel so much at ease if I was taking pictures as you undress out of your irritating clothes?"

"Yes, Mistress Dixie. But..." Joanna started.

"Yes, you can tell your Mistress anything," Dixie commanded.

"I am not wearing panties or a bra." Joanna blushed as she explained.

"Do worry, Mistress won't judge your body. Besides didn't you confess to wanting to eat my," Dixie hesitated as she was about to say the drop word, "cheery pie. Isn't it silly to be worried about modesty?"

"Silly to worry about modesty." Joanna repeated a smile crept onto her face, "Cherry pie."

"When I snap, go back to normal but say to take pictures as you give me a show."

"Give a show." Joanna nodded as she repeated like a little hypnotized whore. Dixie snapped her fingers. "You know what, Dixie, yeah my clothes are uncomfortable. Why do you take some shots while I give you a great show." Joanna smiled. She was going to trick this woman and try to push it as far as it could go. But she felt so free. Joanna faced Dixie and undid her jeans one button at a time. Camera flashing with each one. Mistress smile was worth it. Not Judging me at all and no need for the uncomfortable clothes. It was just us girls here. No need for modesty. Halfway down the buttons, her landing strip showed up. "I hope you don't mind trimmed."

"Not at all Darlin'," The camera flashed. "Is there a pose where I turn my back to the camera and strip my skirt?"

This sweet little Mistress is just my kind of woman. Looks clean but a perverted whore. "Let me show you." Joanna turned her back to the camera just over halfway to look over her shoulder at the camera. She gave her the pose of an innocent naughty girl. Flash. Joanna put her thumbs under the waist strap of the jeans and as she bent over to pull those uncomfortable jeans down. She practically bent herself in half as she brought her jeans to her ankles. "Is the view good, Mistress?"

"Darlin' there are few women who could pull that off in my hometown. How about spreading your ass cheeks a little." Joanna turned away from the camera, shy. "Southern Pie." Joanna dropped into her trance. "Would you feel so good obeying your Mistress? You have come so far."

"N-," Joanna paused. "Yes, Mistress. I feel free and liberated. I'll obey my Mistress."

As if to tease the point in, Dixie asked a question with a smile. "Who is your Mistress?"

"Mistress Dixie," Joanna replied as stating a fact.

"It turns you on to be posing and stripping for your Mistress."

"It turns me on to pose and strip." Dixie thought of correcting her but thought it only fair for the shark to be her minnow.

"When I snap my fingers, spread your ass cheeks and obey my orders."

"Spread my ass cheeks and obey."

"Obey like a good little slut."

"Like a good little slut." Snap. Joanna turned to the camera. God, this fucking Mistress knew how to play me, like a good little slut. She pulled her ass cheeks apart, to show her rosebud to her Mistress. Flash.

"That wasn't too bad. This is how you take off a top like yours," Joanna laughed.

"Do I need to show how to do everything, Mistress?" Joanna retorted.

"Yes, Yes you do slut." Dixie snapped.

Joanna bit her lip as shivers of pleasure climbed up her spine. Mistress's order. God, it felt so good to be forced to obey like that. Joanna Turned to the camera. "I like this Mistress. But have the camera on the high-speed shutter." Dixie manipulated the camera like a pro. Joanna pulled her top off in one fluid train motion and tossed it over the shoulder of Mistress Dixie. Her A Cup is on full display. Joanna pulled her arm to shield her tits.

"No. Let me see my slut's tits." Joanna lowered her arm as her cheeks redden. She was dripping wet as striped and posed for Mistress. Joann turned from the camera. The sound of Dixie's heels approaching echoed in the room. Joanna felt Mistress' hand on her face pulling her face into a kiss. Joanna made out with Mistress. Her tongue tried to dance with Mistress' skill tongue. Mistress pushed her face away and stuffed a handkerchief in her mouth.

"You get to come home with me. You're going to be my slut minnow. Bring the camera and get dressed. Unless you mind walking in town for everyone and me to see."