All Comments on 'Sharkbait Ch. 01-05'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cliff hanger

Glad kept the same story line. As always. Can't wait to read the next installment of your wonderful work. Read all your stories and if your not stopping...I'm not stopping :)

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

So glad to see this story line back. I have not read it Just had to comment because it is here. THANK YOU

LiterKnightLiterKnightalmost 4 years ago
Of course

It wouldn't be a true partwolf chapter without ending on a cliffhanger, would it? Regardless of my love/hate relationship with cliffhangers, I'm very happy to see that you're continuing in the same world as Porch Wolf. Can't wait to see how this all plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh no!

Glad the story continues on the edge wanted to know what happens with Sharkbait and the crew. Keep up the great writing

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 4 years ago
So Glad Your BACK !

I really missed your stories . As one of my favorite writers its like a drink of water to a starving man . Sorry for the false start I read it and found it was not up to your usual stander-ed ,your wonderful details were there but it just was you GREAT usual .

Glad your back ,thanks for the read , your usual 5*s

txcracker

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15almost 4 years ago
Okay well he's a prick

What an asshole! I hope he sees Vicki and has instant MASSIVE regret when he realises who she is not just for her position but for who she is as a person and as for that she-wolf he's fucking she will never compare to Vicki. Hope you're doing well with everything going on in our crazy world

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Glad to see you are back, can't wait for next installment.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 4 years ago
Aahhwoooo!!

Man that was a great starter for the next part of their story. I can’t wait to see how Vicki plays this out. Please keep writing and I’ll keep reading!! I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh how I have missed you and your stories

Welcome back PW, you have been missed and I'm also glad that you are continuing this story line. Keep up the great writing.

ELS

SwifthawkSwifthawkalmost 4 years ago
Awsome read, as always

Thanks so much for sharing your stories with us. Greatly appreciated! Out of curiosity, what happened to Blood Curse? I really enjoyed that one and would love to see what happens.

Anyways, thanks for this and all your stories, you really have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
YES!!!

It is great to see more of your work. I am extremely glad that you chose to continue with the story of the Miesville pack.

amartsamartsalmost 4 years ago
good model

Including a REAL environmentalist and shark expert gives a veracity to your story that that lifts it a class above. I bet you had the idea for the first story based on her.

And it helps that she's beautiful on a real way.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

I laughed at myself as Vicci talked about SCUBS I was wondering what a wolf looks like in SCUBA.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

" For my sixth birthday, my parents had a photo of her swimming next to Deep Blue, a 20-foot pregnant Great White,"

A quick search shows that the shark was probably Haole Girl, not Deep Blue, she was not pregnant but had just gorged on a whale carcass (just like sharkbite) and that while the popular photo gives the impression that Ocean was there alone there were half a dozen divers there harassing the shark. Later on more boats with more divers showed up scaring away all the sharks from their food.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story continuation but......at the end of the Porch Wolf series, Adrienne was pregnant with twins but you seem to indicate that Leo and Adrienne only have a son. Continuity mistake?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES