All Comments on 'Sharkbait Ch. 21-25'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15almost 4 years ago
Sweet sweet justice!

Oh this was horribly terrific! I half wish they got a harsher sentence but why waste the oxygen on the likes of them. I hope Amy gets her sight back and she can swim again with her mate and bestie and of course our Sharkbait gets the true happiness she deserves in her life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
JUST BRILLIANT!

You are such a great writer and you build and build up the tension. I absolutely LOVED it!

amartsamartsalmost 4 years ago
good comeback

I had stopped following you after reading the first page of the blood curse. I am squeamish about a few things, actual rape (this story does not have a graphic description) and hate crimes/religious crimes.

But I came back and found the last chapter. And then I was checking every single day, even though you usually post after 15 to 18 days. And I glad I checked.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 4 years ago

"It's a story that belongs among the trashy teenage werewolf books on Wattpad." Heh, love it when an author can make fun of himself. It shows confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Please don't end it there please continue the story to a great finale with a cherry on top

LiterKnightLiterKnightalmost 4 years ago

At this point do I need to say more? One or two minor grammatical errors (a strangely repeated 'of' on the first page comes to mind, if I recall correctly) do not detract from the story as a whole. As others have said: good riddance to the guilty parties and I hope that Amy regains her sight.

Ginger630Ginger630almost 4 years ago

Amazing!

Sharks with FRIKKIN laser beams...I practically peed myself at that line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looooooooove all your Series. Fantastic Job!!

Can't wait for the day each series is made into a movie!!!

plak62plak62over 3 years ago

Hmm. Attaching super strong rare earth magnets to an animal that hunts by sensing weak magnetic fields. Probably not the best option. Great story other than that.

goo_neiggoo_neigover 2 years ago

"Occam's Razor is a rule stating the obvious answer is usually the correct one"

What does the wikipedia page on it says ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

I love , Love , Love.it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES