Sharkbait Ch. 46-50

Story Info
Suitors.
9.3k words
4.85
10.2k
24

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,311 Followers

The next two weeks for me went on without incident, although the increased security presence was a pain. The Bodyglove appearances in Virginia Beach and Myrtle Beach were packed, but it was nothing like our joint appearance at the Navy base. The two of us signed autographs and took photos with Sailors and Marines for over five hours. Amy often had Noelani in the pictures, with the photogenic wolf hybrid wearing her Service Dog harness. The store finally cut off the line, and we finished ten minutes after it was closed.

Mercedes ensured the press was invited and sent a few boxes of swag along to give out as prizes. The Navy Times even did a feature on us.

Hammer volunteered to work security for the event and stayed busy, preventing any aggressive young men from causing a scene. He'd brought a few of his buddies along, their dress uniforms with ribbons and SEAL Tridents an unspoken signal to stay behaved.

Hammer let them know he was going to take Amy and her dog (home to have a late dinner with her family. "Why don't you come out with us for dinner," Petty Officer James McFadden said. He had curly red hair, stood just taller than me, and had that SEAL body that was fit as hell without being bulky. I loved his smile and his easy laugh. Amazingly enough, all of Hammer's buddies that volunteered today were in their twenties and single. I'd politely turned down fifty or so dating requests and three marriage proposals already today, so James had adjusted his tactics. "Have you ever been to McP's Irish Pub? Best Reuben in town."

"I went for lunch once," I said. "I need to change, can I meet you there?"

"Sure thing, we'll get a table outside," he said with a smile.

With the threats still active, I wasn't allowed to go alone. Colleen would trail me in her car and watch from the parking lot, while Makani shifted before I put her collar and leash on. McP's was dog-friendly if you stayed outside.

I walked into the restaurant an hour later, my hair tied back in a ponytail, and wearing khaki shorts and a Bodyglove wave-print silk blouse. The place was still busy with the dinner crowd morphing into the bar crowd on the weeknight. James waved me over; he was wearing boat shoes, cargo shorts, and a bright Tommy Bahama shirt. I hung my purse on the back of the chair he pulled out, then sat at the small table. Makani curled up under the table where she could watch the entrances. "Where are the other guys?"

"They couldn't make it," he said with a grin.

I raised an eyebrow as he sat down. "How much did that cost you?" I couldn't imagine the others turning down this time willingly.

"It was a price I gladly paid," he said. He was smooth; he was out on a date with me even though I would have turned it down an hour ago. I had to respect his tactics. "I wanted a chance to get to know you, Vicki."

"You know I'm eighteen, right? That I haven't started college yet?"

He nodded. "I do. I've read the stories about you on the web, and I've talked to Hammer and others about you. I know you are selfless, driven, and kind. I know you are wary of those you think might want you for more than you can give. And, I know how much you love the water."

"What did Hammer say when he found out your plan to go out with me?"

James winced at that. "He said if I hurt you, I'd be lucky if the sharks got me before he did."

"Yeah, he's like that. You know he's dating Amy's Mom, right?" He nodded. They were a serious couple, and Hammer had already asked her to move in with him. "She's my best friend, and we both work out in his dojo. He's wrong, though."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm the one you have to worry about."

He raised his glass to me. "I know. You're tough and strong, Vicki, and I find that attractive in a woman."

"What, you don't like meek, submissive blondes with tits for brains? There are plenty to be found in a SEAL bar like this."

"Nope. The spirited fillies are the most fun to ride." That had me laughing.

"I hope you can handle it when I can outswim, outrun, and out-fight you."

"If they let women become SEALs, I could see you in the class. We will see how good you are another day," he said with a grin.

Conversation flowed as the food came and went, and I barely noticed the time as the night moved on. We listened to the band, danced, and talked about our busy lives. James was from Chicago and had joined the Navy at eighteen, becoming a SEAL at twenty. He'd deployed twice to Afghanistan before receiving orders to Coronado. Now twenty-seven and a First Class Petty Officer, James was taking a SEAL Advanced Combat Skills course at the base. He loved his job because he got to "blow shit up and kill bad guys."

I could respect that. We bonded over food and our shared love of diving. I told him about my adventure on the Ocean Explorer, while he had me rolling with stories about his experiences as a combat diver and Special Forces operator.

It was well past midnight when we finally walked out, holding hands as he walked me to my car. "I had a great time tonight, Vicki. Thank you."

I turned after unlocking my car, my hands moving up around his shoulders. I looked up into his eyes, my lips parting slightly as my tongue flicked out to wet them. He wrapped those strong arms around my waist, pulling me close as his mouth moved down to mine.

He wasn't my mate, but he was a damn good male, and I liked him a lot. The tentative kiss I gave him wasn't enough. My mouth opened slightly, and I let out a low moan as he deepened the kiss. His hands moved up my back then back to the curve of my ass, making my skin tingle. I ran my fingers through his short hair as his mouth possessed mine. My nipples were hard as rocks, scraping against his hard chest by the time the kiss ended. "Call me," I said as I caught my breath.

"I don't have your number," he said.

I opened the door and got in after Makani jumped across to the passenger seat, rolling the window down. "You can beat it out of Hammer," I said with a grin. I backed out of the spot and drove off. I was leaving him with a smile on his face and a big bulge in his pants, and he left me buzzing and wet with need.

He wasn't Mr. Right, but he'd make a damn good Mr. Right Now. Waiting for my mate seemed silly when it could be a decade or more before we'd meet.

If Luna even gave me one.

I needed to talk to Hammer and Amy about this.

When I got home, I was shocked to see Unky Leo waiting for me. "Why was your phone off," he said after he hugged me.

"I was on a date! Why are you here?" Adrienne had joined the hug, but this was a surprise.

"The Council called off the search," he said.

It had been over a week. "Traci and Timothy never returned to their townhouse in Haverhill?"

"No, and from the stale scents left behind, they were last there shortly after you left on the Ocean Explorer. Traci missed her well-baby appointment the day before you returned, and she has not rescheduled. Plus, we found their phones in their bedroom and their car in the garage. There has been nothing since then," Adrienne said as we sat down. Amy was already in bed, but Colleen and the twins joined us.

"I'm beginning to think this was a setup from the beginning," I said.

"Why do you say that," Leo said.

"Do you remember how confident Alexander was when he told us the deal?" Adrienne nodded. "He made a big deal about his payment being 'non-negotiable,' like we'd HAVE to pay it."

"True. Even when I turned the deal down, Alexander didn't react like I thought he would."

"That is what has been bothering me. Alexander didn't care that hundreds of werewolves were crawling around New England, and he wasn't worried about our search. Now we know that Timothy and Traci disappeared almost a week before payment for the hit. Why would Alexander not worry about us finding the two first?"

"They're dead," Makani said.

"If they were dead, there would be no reason to ask for Council permission to hold them," Adrienne said.

"He already IS holding them," Leo concluded. "The whole thing was a setup to ratify his hold on prisoners he already has. Without the deal, holding them risks retaliation from the other Vampires, or war with the werewolves."

"And the deal would bring me over into his control," I said. "Even under a Council deal, he would have to turn them over after the baby is born for trial and execution. I'm the long term play."

"Why would he need you if he has Timothy? He's mantled Alpha-blood, just like you," Noelani asked. "His blood should be strong enough to get him through the challenge."

"By making the second time a 'special case,' it makes me more likely to agree. Vampires can live for centuries, so he has more patience than our kind does," I said. "I've let that vampire feed from my neck once already. If let him again, and the third, fourth, and fifth times are even easier," I said. "It would be that way without the effect of his bite."

"And in the long term, his bite brings you closer until he takes you as his lover," Adrienne said. The thought was too much for Leo; he stood and shifted, his clothes ripping apart as he changed into his fur. Adrienne and I had to tackle him before Leo could break down the patio door and escape. After a few minutes, he calmed down and trotted into the bathroom. I grabbed an extra pair of Bodyglove shorts and a T-shirt out of the closet stash and tossed them on the counter before closing the door. He back out wearing them. "He won't have her," Adrienne said as she sat in his lap.

"Alexander is vulnerable as long as he holds them in violation of the Treaty," I said. "The other Vampires will turn on him to protect the peace."

"And none of them want one Master to have the advantage of a werewolf blood bank," Adrienne agreed.

"We have no proof," Leo said. "We don't even know for sure that he has them. We're making assumptions that we can't back up."

"Then we need to find proof, and our Council can bring it to theirs," I said. "He's holding them somewhere in the city limits of Boston, I'm sure. They have to be in his territory, close enough for him to feed periodically without raising attention. We need to find out where."

"That won't be easy," Adrienne said. "Under the Treaty, we can't enter the town except for innocent reasons."

"Boston has a lot of history, and our young need to learn it," I said. "We identify the potentials and wander past them. Maybe we catch a scent."

We talked for another ten minutes, but no one had a better plan. "I'll contact my son in the morning," Adrienne said.

"Security stays tight," Leo said. "For all we know, there may be someone else out there after our Sharkbait. Alexander may have been twisting the truth to meet his aims."

"Fine," I said. "I'm tired, and we have to be up to run in the morning," I said as I stood.

"We'll talk about your DATE over breakfast," Leo said menacingly.

"He's HOT, and that kiss was worth of a romance novel cover," Makani teased.

I just rolled my eyes. "It's good to see you again," I said as I kissed my Uncle and Aunt goodnight.

"We'll be over at Hammer's place, in his guest room," Adrienne said. "We'll be here before you leave for your run."

I laid in bed a half-hour later, thinking about the date and smiling. My fingers drifted down my body as it responded to my daydreams, one cupping a breast, the other moving under my sleep shorts. I kept my eyes closed as I dreamed about a different ending to the night, one where he took me home and ravished me again and again. My fingers moved faster, rubbing my clit and sliding into my slick channel as the fantasy continued. I buried my face in the pillow as I built to a climax. I came hard on my fingers, my core squeezing them like a vice as my body locked up in spasms.

Exhausted and satisfied, I finally fell asleep.

Ch. 47

A week had passed since I returned to Coronado. The Baxter pack searched potential sites where Alexander's coven might be holding werewolves, but found nothing. "Master Corvinus may have nothing to do with Traci and Timothy's disappearance," Adrienne admitted on the video call. "Alexander swore he doesn't know who tried to hire Emily. Since we turned down his deal, he has no way to find out. He did wish us the best of luck in keeping you alive."

"Asshole."

"A very old, smart, and rich asshole with a taste for your blood."

The information we'd gotten from the Council historians indicated the effects of the bite could last for months. Leo and Mom didn't want me anywhere near them, just in case. "What happens now?"

"We can't keep up high levels of protection forever," she said. Colleen had to return home a few days ago for her real job as a Dakota County Sheriff. Between Three Sisters and Miesville Packs, we would be able to keep at least one dedicated werewolf bodyguard with me for all planned events through September. When I traveled, Bodyglove would pay for local security details for me. It was a cost of business, especially overseas, where kidnappings for money were still happening. At home, I needed protection from the paparazzi, crackpots, and crazed fans that I gained as a celebrity.

I was running out of summer, with classes at Oregon starting up in two more weeks. Although our fall classes were all online, Amy and I had to attend Freshman Orientation. It would be our chance to tour the school, meet the professors, and pick up a lot of Duck swag for the family and around the house. Makani and Noelani were already up in Oregon, spending time finishing their Pack training and seeing friends before the summer ended. "Once we get back from Eugene, things will calm down. With lectures and homework, I won't be going out much except for Bodyglove events. Beta Susan will be here to help."

"She has her own life, Vicki. She's got her relationship with Hammer, and she needs to help Amy while the twins and Luke are at school." Amy and Luke were moving into Hammer's home next week, and Luke would be attending Coronado High School with Makani and Noelani. "Promise me that you'll stay alert and never go anywhere alone."

"I promise, Aunt Adrienne," I said. "Best case, Alexander made the whole thing up, and there is nobody out to get me."

"Worst case, they hired someone else," she said. "Now, what is this about you having a boyfriend?"

I blushed. "It's no big deal," I said. "We've gone out a few times. He's a nice guy. You'd like him."

"I don't know if I like a man in his late twenties dating an eighteen-year-old girl," she said with a bit of anger in her voice. "He's almost a decade older than you!"

"He's spent that extra time in training and on deployments, Mom. Hammer would kick his ass if he thought James was a bad match." I wasn't kidding, either. He stopped by the dojo during my training yesterday, and Hammer sort-of forced him to demonstrate attacks with guns and knives for the class. What that meant was that Hammer slammed, bent, and choked-out Petty Officer McFadden a couple of dozen times during their 'demonstrations.' He could barely get his leg over his motorcycle when we left. "Between him and his SEAL buddies, I'm safe."

She nodded. "Have fun, but don't do anything stupid, and don't give up on your mate," she said. "You know it can't get serious if it isn't him."

"I know. Tell Leo I've almost got that sauce figured out."

"He was worried. You know Bonnie will go to her grave without giving her recipe out. I love her food, so the next time we're together, you can make ribs, and I'll give you the verdict."

"I love you."

"We love you too, Vicki. Good night."

I hung up the phone and got dressed for the party. One of the guys in James' platoon was leaving the Teams for private life, and his Commanding Officer was hosting a farewell barbecue at their home on the base. Colleen was gone, but I wasn't worried about the short ride to the amphibious base. Once at the party, I'd be surrounded by dozens of the finest warriors our country could produce.

I wouldn't be alone on the back of my boyfriend's motorcycle, after all.

I dressed in jean shorts, a muscle T-shirt, and a Bodyglove short sleeve ocean print blouse. Heading for the front hallway, I took down my riding gear.

My modeling contract had some clauses in it that affected how I had to live my life. I'd gotten used to only going out in public with Bodyglove brand products; Mercedes kept my closet filled with their latest fashions, and I wore them. Another clause dealt with 'activities likely to cause injury or disfigurement' and specifically included motorcycles. I called Mercedes when I found out James wanted me to ride with him. "The safest thing is not to get on a motorcycle, Vicki."

"I understand that, but I live in San Diego, and I've been on snowmobiles and dirt bikes since I was a kid."

"At least wear the proper gear," she told me. "If you crash and get road rash on your legs or arms, your career could be OVER."

"I can order a leather suit and helmet."

"No. Give me a few days," she said. Three days later, Amy and I received FedEx boxes from her. Inside were one-piece armored leather racing suits, motorcycle boots, and custom-painted shark-themed helmets.

I took my suit down off the rack, pulling the form-fitting leather over my legs and arms before zipping up the front. James LOVED the way my ass looked in leathers; he said I looked like a blonde Kate Beckingsale from the classic Underworld movies. I put the boots on and grabbed my sandals, helmet, and a swag bag as I heard his Suzuki Ultra 1200 sportbike pull into the driveway.

"Have fun," Amy said as I opened the door. "We'll be at Hammer's place tonight, painting Luke's new bedroom and cleaning out the garage. "

"Don't wait up," I said. I kissed James, who looked hot in his racing suit. I put my sandals in his saddlebags and pulled on my gloves and helmet. Swinging a leg over, I settled in behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. James took off, smoothly accelerating through the residential streets before hitting Silver Strand Boulevard. It was a short ride to the Lincoln Military Housing complex.

We parked across from the house on Saipan Road, and we bagged up our leathers and helmets and brought them with us to the back yard. "Hey, guys!" A man in his late thirties with shaggy brown hair, graying chest hair, board shorts, and Ray-Ban sunglasses ran up to us. "I can't believe he finally trusted us around you, Vicki," he said. "Commander Mark Prentice at your service. I'm this bum's Commanding Officer."

"Thank you for inviting us," I replied.

"We had to invite James to get you here, so we did. Come on back, my wife and daughter want to meet you." He led us around to the back yard, which overlooked the beach leading down to San Diego Bay. The Naval Base piers were right across the water from us. "Joan!"

A beautiful brunette in a sundress looked up from where she was setting out snacks on a table. "She's here! Jessica!" Her mini-me appeared at the patio door, a pretty girl of about twelve in the middle of her growth spurt.

Jessica's face lit up when she saw me. "You came!"

"I did," I said as she ran into me and hugged my waist. "I heard you like sharks."

"I DO! Come on, I'll show you!" I told James to have fun, and let the girl pull me inside to her bedroom. She had the poster with Amy and me diving with sharks, and I saw we both had signed during my Navy Exchange event. I borrowed a Sharpie and signed the other poster, this one me on the beach. I handed her the swag bag I'd brought for her, and she squealed in delight as she pulled out the autographed Bodyglove T-shirt and sundress. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome." We talked about diving for a few minutes before Joan showed up to get us back out to the party. Jessica stayed behind to change into the dress.

"You made her year," Joan said as she walked me back to the kitchen.

partwolf
partwolf
2,311 Followers