All Comments on 'Sharkbait Ch. 46-50'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15almost 4 years ago
Hmm getting very interesting

I wonder how things with the vamps will turn out. Maybe Sharkbait can turn her bf??

LiterKnightLiterKnightalmost 4 years ago

Well, I can't say I'm overly surprised at the turn of events. Sometimes reading too much makes you a bit paranoid, which can ruin twists in stories (there's only so many ways that things twist that authors commonly use, after all). But, even so, I loved the chapter. Please forgive me if I'm somehow guessing the direction this is heading, but I hope there doesn't end up an all-out battle between Corvinus' forces and Vicki and her friends where she or her mate get turned. I also hope that Vicki stays a werewolf, I'd hate to see her ripped away from family and friends like getting turned would do. Love the installment.

GraellicGraellicalmost 4 years ago
Djimon Hounsou

Anyone else picturing Djimon Hounsou sitting there with the glowing eyes from Guardians of the Galaxy (minus cyborg parts, of course)?

Add always, great to see a partwolf submission. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BEYOND AMAZING!

Everytime I think this story can't get any better it just does! Please Please keep going it brilliant.

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

RE: Cowgirl15 I would sooner expect Sharkbait will find her mate is a vamp than she turn Mr Right Now. But I do not think either will happen.

That said I am looking forward to a bit of pay back in the next installment. I expect the Supreme VAMP to a very angry powerful man. No stone will go un-turned to take the two offenders to task. 5 Stars as usual. Partwolf I love the work you do. Keep it up.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsalmost 4 years ago

I cant believe you ended this chapter there! Arrggg! Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Whow!!! Awesome installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it coming

this story is spectacular!!!!! I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES