Sharkbait Ch. 51-55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a pleasure to meet you," I said as I offered my hand. Vincenzo shook it warily. "I obtained recordings that told me Master Corvinus was not just lying to me, but he ordered the attempt on my life a few days ago. The same audio verified Corvinus was holding two ranked werewolves in the basement of a building in his territory, making them into his personal blood bank. Both acts are grounds for war between our species."

"I didn't know about this until a few minutes ago," Vincenzo objected.

"We found out last night. Luna Adrienne raised the army, and you know the rest." I could see Timothy and Traci sitting in the open door of a minivan, their injuries being tended to by a Pack doctor. I looked at Cyprian. "You were able to verify Corvinus was violating the treaty?"

"We were," he said. "Our people arrived at the location just after the werewolves brought the pair out. Two of Corvinus' vampires died fighting them."

"Now, how did you kill Alexander," Vincenzo asked.

"I got close to him and used this sword to remove his head," I said. "He fucked with me, and I took him out."

"I see," Vincenzo said.

"The Werewolf Council is satisfied that the Vampire Council did not know of or sanction Master Corvinus's actions, and we have retrieved our people and killed the ones responsible," Luna Adrienne said. "Our people are out of Coven territory and returning to their homes. We would prefer to treat this as an aberration in an otherwise successful treaty between our peoples."

"I would agree," Cyprian said. "If our Council had known of his actions, the outcome would have been the same. We have no wish to go back to the time before the treaty was in place."

"What about them," I said as I pointed to the newly-freed couple.

"I will ensure the new Coven leader provides compensation to them for their suffering," Cyprian replied. "Alexander had plenty of money; Emily can provide restitution."

"I'm glad our peace will endure, and I thank you for your assistance," I said. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to endure a stern talking-to from my father and my Uncle about going off on my own."

That got a smile out of Cyprian. "If you are ever in New Orleans, you are welcome in my home, young Vicki," he said. "I will need to stay here for a week or so until the Masters can meet, and Emily faces any challenges to her new status. My aircraft is at your disposal as long as you need it, Vicki. Have a safe trip home."

That was cool! I loved private jets, and it would make traveling with a samurai sword easier.

Vincenzo extended his hand, this time bringing mine to his nose. "I will not miss your next public appearance in New York. Thank you, Vicki, for resolving this cleanly." The pair turned and headed back towards the other vampires.

I turned back to my family and opened up the links. "The Volkov School of Diplomacy is great! First, you kick ass like Leo, then you smile and mend fences like Adrienne."

They all started laughing. "We better get you on the plane before your diplomacy goes bad," Unka Leo said. "Can we trust his pilot?"

"They are human, and I trust Cyprian wants us safely home," I said. I didn't have anything except my purse and my new sword. "I wish I could shower and change. I wiped the blood off where I could, but it's soaked into my dress."

"I know, the smell is awful. I think I have something in my bag you can use," Mom said.

The pilots had another twenty minutes of preflight, so we sat in the comfortable cabin of the aircraft. My Mom saw the hilt of the Japanese sword sticking out of the blanket. "Can I see that sword, Vicki?"

"Sure," I said as I pulled it out.

It was centuries old, and the craftsmanship was incredible. "What do you know about it?"

"It was on Alexander's wall. Emily said it was priceless, made around 1300 by Masamune."

Mom had her tablet out and started searching for information while Dad pulled me close. "You're taking too many risks, Sharkbait," he said. "Look, you're giving me grey hairs."

I snorted. "Dad, you had grey hairs when you met Mom," I said. "I know it's been a little wild, but it's not my fault! It's not like I'm going out of my way to get into trouble!"

"I know, honey. I just worry about you." I leaned into his shoulder, the fatigue getting to me. "Now, why do you have a boyfriend who is much older and rides a motorcycle?"

"Da-aaad," I complained. "James is a good man, a SEAL. I like him a lot."

"He's not your mate," Dad said. "You'll hurt him if you let him get too close."

"I know," I said. I needed to change the subject. "Luna, how did you guys take the vampires down so fast?"

"Armor and flamethrowers," she said. "Smelled horrible, but it's effective. It doesn't kill them right away, but it hurts them enough to bring the swords to bear. You aren't the only one who lopped off a vampire head today."

"My sword wasn't as expensive, but it worked just as well," Leo responded. "Maximillian was defending the entrance to the cellar when he got lit up and charged us."

I smiled and moved over to hug him. "My Unky Leo is such a badass," I said.

"I love you, Sharkbait," he responded.

"HOLY SHIT," Olivia said. "Look at THIS!" Mom had a page up talking about Masamune, whom the page declared to be the greatest of all Japanese swordsmiths. I saw the photo she was pointing to; "Honjo Masamune" was the title. The sword was an exact match to the one in her lap.

"How?" I kept looking back and forth between the photo and the sword.

"The Honjo sword was the Sword of Shoguns," she said. "It was the finest sword Masamune created and is a Japanese National Treasure. Its last sighting was in 1945 when the owner turned it in with fourteen other swords to a police station. The American Military Occupation had outlawed the manufacture or possession of swords. An American soldier signed for it, but no one matching that name was in the military in Japan. The sword's whereabouts are the subject of much speculation; it is so well-known that selling it is impossible. Some think the sword was destroyed with the other collected weapons."

She handed me the tablet, and I read the article. "I can't keep this," I said. "It belongs in a museum, not on my wall!"

"Your finding this will be a big story, and there will be questions if you bring it in," Leo said. "Questions you can't answer."

We talked for a few minutes and came up with a plan. Instead of flying to Minnesota, we flew to Washington, DC. My newfound fame came with some benefits; the starstruck assistant at the Japanese Embassy was incredibly helpful. He was thrilled at the prospect of me filming a documentary in Japan about deep-water sharks. He got me a twenty-minute appointment with the Ambassador that afternoon. He was surprised when I asked that the Military Attache attend but agreed when I mentioned Amy's husband was a SEAL, and the project might include military divers.

When we arrived at the Japanese Embassy, I only brought my parents inside with me while Leo and Adrienne went off to dinner. The Military Attache, a Commander in the Maritime Self-Defense Forces, met us at Security. The katana raised some eyebrows in the X-ray. "It's a gift," I said.

"I will have to hold it while we are inside," the Commander said. With that, he escorted us to a waiting area where we drank tea and nibbled on snacks as we waited. "Where did you get this," he said as he looked at the sword closely.

"I'd rather tell the story once," I said.

With that, the door opened, and a young woman asked us to follow her. The Ambassador looked up as we entered, and the Commander made the introductions. "You wish to film a documentary in Japan," he asked me.

"Yes, but that was just an excuse to meet with you. Commander, the sword?"

He handed it over to his boss, and the Ambassador's eyes got big. "This... it can't be!"

"The Honjo Masamune sword. It is my gift to the Japanese people."

The Ambassador gently set the sword down and sat back in his chair. "Are you sure?"

"Part of the reason I brought it to you is that your experts could authenticate it. I am fairly certain of what it is, but even if it is another maker, it is still worthy of museum display."

"I don't know what to say," he finally said.

"Take high-quality photographs and send them off to the experts," I said. "I can wait."

He made a phone call, and ten minutes later, the emails and phone conversations were coming fast and furious. I couldn't follow the language, but I could sense the excitement. "Further testing will be required to verify the age, but it matches the last known photographs of the Honjo. This gift is extraordinary," he said.

"I prefer the donation remain from an anonymous donor, except those at the highest level of your government who need to know," I said. "All I am doing is returning a treasure to your people, and I cannot say how I obtained it."

"Did you steal it?" I shook my head, no. "Then it is of no consequence. My people are in your debt, Vicki Lawrence," he said as he stood and bowed. "If there is anything we can do for you, just ask."

I asked for only one thing, and he was happy to provide it. The Ambassador quickly set up a teleconference with the Prime Minister and the head of the two Japanese Houses. After informing them of my gift and desire to remain anonymous, they gave me time to address them directly. They listened attentively as I passionately advocated for shark conservation and the importance of banning shark-fin soup. I even got an invitation to testify in front of Parliament when the conservation bill came up for debate.

We dined with the Ambassador and his family that night, leaving about ten that evening to head back to the airport. I couldn't keep the smile off my face after today's events.

I slept the whole way back to Minnesota.

Ch. 54

Between all the people who wanted to talk to me back home and the FAA-required pilot rest, we couldn't take off again until after dark that night. With the time change, it was still midnight by the time Susan was dropping me off at home. "Thanks for the ride," I told her. "Tell James that I'll see him first thing in the morning."

"I'm sure you will," she said. "Get some sleep, Vicki."

I walked to the front door and unlocked it; it was dark inside, but there were two smells present. Amy was the strongest, but the other was unexpected. I walked into the living room and saw James lying on the couch, dead to the world. I turned off the television and covered him with a blanket before heading back to take a shower.

I'd done a lot of thinking about our relationship while I was gone. I liked James a lot, and my human side could grow to love him. My wolf wasn't interested in him. I'd talked to Mom and Brent about it, and that was unlikely to change if James became a werewolf. "Your animal side knows what it wants," Brent said. "What if you fall in love and marry him, then you find your mate? What if you change him, and he finds his mate in another? What if he dies during the change?"

I couldn't answer any of those questions. Mom wanted me to end the relationship before it got any deeper while Dad just cautioned me not to let him expect much. "I know kids your age don't need a relationship to have fun," he said. "Don't lead him on; it's not fair to him. He's much older, and deserves someone he can marry and raise a family with."

Having him in my home didn't help. I finished my shower, dressing in a T-shirt and panties for bed. I walked out of the bedroom to check on James before nodding off.

He'd pushed the blanket off and rolled onto his back while I was gone. He wasn't wearing a shirt so I could see his injuries now. His left wrist was in a cast, and I could see the deep bruising from his broken ribs on his left side. Susan said his concussion symptoms had lessened, but he was still getting headaches and could be light-sensitive.

Looking down at his loose shorts, I could see one thing that wasn't injured. His manhood was hard as steel, pushing up the thin material. The elastic waistband was the only thing holding it back from me.

I licked my lips and knelt to take a closer look.

I wasn't ignorant of sex; it was all around me as I grew up in a Werewolf pack. Saving yourself for mating was encouraged, but not all females did. Amy and I even 'practiced' things at sleepovers, so I knew what I was doing, though this was my first time.

I didn't want him waking up right away, so I moved my hand gently down his stomach and under the waistband that his little head was stretching out from his six-pack. I grasped his hard shaft gently, my fingers moving around it as my other hand pulled his shorts down out of the way. He wasn't overly long, but he was thick. I moved my head down, taking the head into my mouth and licking around it. He smelled manly, and the stimulation had him moaning in his sleep. I moved farther down the shaft with my tongue gently laving him until he was at the back of my throat. I backed off until I was at the tip, then took him deep again.

"Oh, yeah," he said sleepily. I felt him moving, but I didn't stop. This time, I pushed past the gag reflex and took him into my throat. "Fuck, Vicki!"

I backed off after a few seconds, then turned and smiled at him in the dim light. "Lie back and enjoy this, James. I don't want you hurting your ribs." I took him deep in one long move this time as his head fell back to the pillow. I moved up and down on his shaft, using my tongue and lips in what I hoped was a decent first effort. His moans and whispers told me it was. Popping off, I kissed the tip. "Dating a free-diver has its advantages," I whispered.

"Like what?"

"This." I took a few deep breaths as I licked him, then I drove his cock into my throat until my lips were at the base.

"Oh, God," he said as I swallowed around him. My tongue snaked out to lick his balls, and I moved around him to let his hard cock rotate while still in my throat. His hands went down to my head, gently holding it while I licked and sucked on his manhood.

A minute later, he got the idea as I still hadn't taken him out of my throat. "Jesus, Vicki," he said. "I'm close." I smiled in victory, moving up and down slightly while keeping the head from coming out. I could feel his muscles tensing, and his cock swelled a little in my mouth. "I'm coming," he warned.

I didn't pull off the way he expected; instead, I buried his cock deep in my throat and held him in place with my hands around his muscled ass. He exploded down my throat, a half-dozen spurts going straight to my stomach as emptied his balls. I backed off, taking the last of him in my mouth. It was salty, but not unpleasant; I licked around the head to make sure I got it all before I moved back onto my knees. "How was that," I asked nervously.

"Fucking amazing, just like you are," he said as he looked over to me. His fingers moved to my face, caressing it as I leaned into them. He must have seen the doubt in my face, and it clicked for him. "Have you ever?"

"Not until tonight," I said. "I did learn at a few rowdy sleepovers with the girls, but I've never been with anyone."

"If that was your first try, I'm not going to survive you as an expert." He pulled me towards his face and down for a kiss. I'd heard some guys didn't want to taste themselves, so I almost pulled away. He didn't let me. His welcome home kiss was long and left no doubt as to how glad he was to see me.

I backed up a bit. "I'm tired, and you need your rest," I said. "Come to bed with me."

"I'd love to." I helped him sit up, noticing his grimace from his injured ribs. I took his hand and led him to my bedroom. I pulled down the sheets and helped him get comfortable. I tossed my shirt aside as I went around to the far side of the bed. I climbed under the covers with him, and he pulled me to his uninjured right side so my head was resting on his shoulder. "Where did you go?"

"In the morning," I said. "We'll talk then." I fell asleep quickly, his scent in my nose and his taste in my mouth.

"I'm having the most erotic dream." That is what I thought to myself as I started to wake. It felt like butterflies were flitting across my wet sex, teasing me with their gentle caresses. The wet strokes got longer, and I nearly came as something circled my clitoris. "Oh," I moaned softly. My right hand moved down to help out, stopping short when it met hair.

I figured out what was happening right at the point James licked me from bottom to top, ending with him circling my clit and sucking on it gently. "JAMES," I cried out as I started to orgasm. I held his head in place as my hips bucked against him, his tongue sending me from one toe-curling orgasm into the next. He finally relented, looking up at me with a satisfied grin. "Holy shit," I said.

"Turnabout is fair play, I figure," he grinned as he pushed himself up from between my legs. He kissed me deeply, letting me taste myself on his lips. "You need to get up. Hammer will be here in ten minutes for your morning run."

"Shit," I said as I rolled out of bed. I grabbed my running shorts and a sports bra out of my drawer, pulling them on. I heard James groan. "What?"

"Covering such perfection is a tragedy," he said.

"I can't have the girls flying all over while I run," I said. "Get dressed. You can take my car to the beach and work out at the exercise park instead." We met Amy by the door, locking up and stretching for a minute while James drove out of the garage. He was gone before Hammer showed up. The three of us started jogging down the road towards the beach.

"You two had fun last night?"

I blushed as I looked at Amy. "Oh, Luna, it was SO good," I said.

"He's not your mate. You're playing a dangerous game."

"You fooled around before you met your guy," I complained.

"Yes, but I was honest with them that it was going nowhere. I see the way James looks at you, Vicki. He's falling in love with you." She let me think about it for a while. "He's a good guy. Don't toy with him."

She was right. Dammit.

Ch. 55

After our morning workout finished, we showered and changed before we all went over to Hammer's place. Susan was making a big breakfast for us. "You're already taking over his house," I teased as I helped bring the food over to the table.

"He'd emptied the place of everything that reminded him of his wife, and gave her family the antiques back that were family heirlooms. He turned this big home into a bachelor pad," Susan replied. "A poker table doesn't make for a good dining room setup. He moved that to the recreation room off the patio."

"And Mom talked to him before she moved our stuff in," Luke added. "As long as she leaves his man-cave and the garage alone, she's got carte blanche for the rest."

"I'm just kidding. I'm happy you two are settling in." It was always nice to see an example of someone who got a second-chance mate; it gave me hope. "When are you going to tell him about our kind?"

"He's not ready yet," Susan said. "I should tell him before we return to Minnesota for Christmas. I don't want everyone to have to hide what they are because he's around."

"And changing him?"

"Not until we're married and only if he wants it. My wolf and I can handle him this way, and we don't want to risk him not making it through the change. I don't know if I could survive the loss of a second mate." It was a logical choice, given the risks of changing him. No one knew why only half survived, but if strength and willpower counted, Hammer would make it. "When are you having that talk with James?"