All Comments on 'Sharkbait Down Under Ch. 21-30'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damm

I expected them to end up being kidnapped but not with the help of Lawrence

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow.. Good plot twist

You did it again. Nice way to keep story going. I await the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

More asap new twist is great but lots of killing should be going on soon too

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 3 years ago
Lawrence

Dead man walking, but probably not for long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
O. M. G!!!!!

Amazing as per usual. Please post again soon!!!!!

NHarmzWayNHarmzWayover 3 years ago

I get so into the story that when the part (chapters) is done, I so want to read the next one. Have read everything you've currently have posted and love all of it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! Fantastic!!

Of course the only bad part is that we have to be patient to wait for more!

What an amazing action packed instalment, edge of the seat stuff. Aw, Lawrence is a very silly man I must admit I wasn’t surprised at all that he was the front man for this. He helped Leo in the past but this is something else entirely......because they’re only females.

Revenge will be well and truly frosty! Looks like it’s time to clean house in the American Council, dragging them kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

Thanks for the amazing update to Sharkbait’s story.

Tess (UK)

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

Lawrence was the twist I didn't see coming. False trail, perhaps?

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

Wow, what an exciting, cliff hanging ending to this chapter. Can't wait until your next chapter arrives! You are truly one of the best authors on this site. I hope you and my other fav's will continue writing non-human stories forever! There are truly very few good ones anymore let alone great ones! (my personal opinion of course--and you know what they say about opinions)

sweetone66

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plot twist

Right!? I agree left field on the one but gooooooood story!

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 3 years ago

I Hate You! LOL. Damn good chapter and such a cliffhanger! Is Lawrence doing this against his will? Has he gone bad? What is going to happen to the girls? What will the Mexican vampire want in exchange for his help? So many questions. I hope the next chapter comes out soon!

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

A lot of your readers/fans are talking about Lawrence. My guess is that he is being pressured into his act of betrayal... of course I have been known to be wrong before and that could be the case here. But I just can't imagine why a previously honorable and otherwise trusted friend would participate in this terrible act!

sweetone66

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No good can come from Lawrence's actions

Thank you PW for another good chapter and answering my Vampire questions. You have once again set up an interesting framework for Sharksbait's new pack and having Lawrence deliver the Council's demands was also totally believable. But, having him betray his friends with the kidnapping opens a whole new angle to this saga. I wonder just what the Council has on him? Thank you again for my Sharkbait fix and I hope it will hold me until your next posting.

ELS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks, seriously, thank you for making the day better

All of your writing on this site has been more than worth the time spent reading but the series about Vicki and her family have been especially wonderful. Can't wait to see how she and her team get out of this situation but I guess I'll have to...hopefully not too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ANOTHER BRILLIANT CHAPTER!

Please keep going this story just gets better and better. You are an extremely talented writer x

WolffishWolffishover 3 years ago
What a story

Another great story by Partwolf as usual. I can't wait for the next chapter

CherryMoon49CherryMoon49over 3 years ago

Great chapter

This girl's life is anything but boring.

I think Lawrence is being framed.

Why bleach the place but leave his scent on the collar?

But I might be wrong.

Can not wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next Release Please!!!!!

I can’t believe you left us with a major cliffhanger and no follow-up chapters. I am excited to see what’s next. I would pay to read this as a book. I can’t wait for the next chapters to be released. Please release them soon, I would love to know what’s happening with the characters. Honestly Fiona, has suffered enough, she should be out for blood. Overall amazing story line.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Holly shit you did it again, but damn give then a break.love your stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES