All Comments on 'Sharkbait Down Under Ch. 41-50'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I get excited when I see your chapters but then get disappointed when they are over. Can't waiiiitttt

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great chapter as always

You never disappoint PW. Thank you for posting so quickly, I didn't even have time to go into withdrawal. You fooled me with Lawrence frameup and it was totally believable. I'm not sorry for the loss of the Chairman. He wasn't as big a dick as his predecessor was, but in my eyes only his family and former pack will morn his loss. I'm sorry for Vicki's lost child, but even that made sense to me. As always the posting was well written and held my interest from start to finish. I can sense this book is coming to an end, but I hope you still have some more tales in Vicki's world to share.

ELS

mac1729mac1729over 3 years ago
Another great chapter

The chapters never disappoint in the series

NHarmzWayNHarmzWayover 3 years ago

Cannot get enough of this storyline. So dislike getting to the end of an installment. Very glad for Mes Vespucci, Vicki, Amy, and the other girls. Can't wait for the next installment. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely Outstanding

I agree entirely with the other Anon 13th Nov. *sigh* great action packed chapter, literally devoured!

Thank you for sharing your stories and ideas 😎

Looking forward to reading more.

Tess (UK)

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

Very exciting... I loved it!!! You are truly one of the best authors on Literotica! Will be waiting (not so) patiently for the next chapter... Thanks again for sharing your talent and imagination with us!

sweetone66

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES