Sharkbait Down Under Ch. 41-50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So many vampires were training at the warehouse that only a few were here. Hector came running down the stairs, and Paco let him in the door. Master Vespucci arrived a moment later via the fire pole from the bedroom. "What's going on," the Master asked.

"Vampires are coming in from all sides," Paco said as he showed them the screens. "At least a dozen and they've breached the house in three places."

Paco pointed to the camera at the mansion's main entrance. The attackers moved with incredible speed and skill, quickly overwhelming and killing the guards. Master Vespucci snarled when he recognized the leader of the attack. "Master Cyprian isn't waiting for my challenge, the fool," he said. He looked at me. "Fetch me Vicki's blood, both bags, and get some Beta blood for Paco. They won't be able to take us with that boost."

"Yes, Master." I ran off to the storage area, happy to be out of their way. I grabbed the two bags of Vicki's blood, then one bag of Amy's. Running back out, Hector grabbed a bag from my hand before I could react. He checked the label, then started downing it. "Here's your blood, Master."

Master Vespucci checked it, then bit into the bag, and started to drink.

Ten seconds later, the toxin was starting to work. Hector was first to react, tossing the bag away, but he'd already sucked the pint bag dry. He grabbed at his throat, screaming out in pain before his mouth and nose started to bleed. He fell to the ground, rolling around in pain.

Master Vespucci stopped drinking after two long pulls when he saw Hector's reaction. Hernando looked at the half-empty bag in horror, then turned to me. "You BITCH," he said as he realized who had poisoned him. "Kill... her," he ordered Paco as he dropped to his knees.

Paco stood up, placing himself in between us. "The great Vampire Master, dead at the hands of the young vampire he married just this morning," he said as Vespucci's mouth started to foam and bleed. He knelt over him as Vespucci dropped to the ground and onto his back. "I'm going enjoy fucking your widow over your dead body."

No! No, Paco wouldn't live to do that to me. I wouldn't trade one abusive master for another. I removed the syringe from my purse and popped the cap off the needle with my thumb. Turning it over, I plunged the needle into his shoulder. I'd injected the poison before his hand could knock it free. He turned towards me, trying to grab me but his arm no longer worked. He tried to stand, but the poison rapidly spread through his body and overwhelmed him. I waited until he was on his back, bloody foam coming out his mouth and nose, and then I talked. "I choose to be free, you bastard," I told him as he died.

All three vampires were gone now, their healing capability overwhelmed by the rapid action of the poison. I sat down at the desk and looked at the monitors; all of the Mexico City vampires upstairs were dead, and five were trying to open the door leading to the safe room. I pressed the button for the internal speakers. "My name is Consuela Mardona, and Master Vespucci and his men are dead. I'm the new Master of Mexico City, and I'm also the one who told you where the girls were." I gave my codeword from the tip line to prove it. "I'm letting you in now." I hit the door release for the library entrance, allowing them to come in, and opened the door at the bottom as well. I was sitting with my hands in plain sight when the big vampires entered the room, looking for a fight. "I'm not a threat to you," I told them.

Master Cyprian and two other Vampire Masters waited until his men verified the basement was secure before they came down the stairs. I was still sitting at the desk, a rather large vampire standing guard behind me. The Supreme Master looked at the three deceased vampires, then kicked one of the blood bags with his foot. "You did this?"

"Yes," I said nervously. "Bloodroot extract. I knew that Vespucci would drink Vicki's blood if his life is in danger, and I was right. Hector was a bonus. I injected Paco with the poison as he did his victory dance over his dying coven leaders."

"Smart and resourceful," he said with admiration. "How old are you?"

In the vampire world, this meant how long since your turn, since we never aged physically. "Fourteen months."

"That's impressive." He waved forward two of his men. "Show these men where the blood storage is so we can get it out of here. The rest of you clean up the rest of the house; I want no evidence of a fight left behind. Leave these three where they are, but take the blood bags and the needle." The Supreme Vampire turned to me. "I've got an idea, provided you don't mind giving up some of Vespucci's estate."

"I'll do whatever you think is right, Supreme Vampire." I just wanted to live through tonight, and this was my best chance.