All Comments on 'Sharkbait Down Under Ch. 71-80'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Stormwolffe69Stormwolffe69over 3 years ago

Ahwoooooooo, ok that was apathetic attempt at a howl but eh.. awesome series, although I'm sad to see it come to an end.

Looking forward to the next series, sounds like a Werewolf, Vampire mated couple will be front and centre, or we can at least hope. Thanks for writing these great stories.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Loved this story, thanks for sharing your talent with us. I'll be looking for your next spinning of a yarn.

rml65rml65over 3 years ago
Amazing!!

This has been one of the best stories I've read on here! I have waited patiently each new post! Sad it's over but so well done. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Always happy to find a new chapter or better yet, story! Your imagination and style are phenomenal! Please keep writing, if you can, I'll be watching as well as re-reading. Thank you, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What they said! Literally outstanding!

Honestly I’m in awe of these stories, you’re a damned good writer. Your stories have a fantastic mix of plot on different levels, the characters are relatable. You make writing look easy too. I’ve had a great time reading about Vicki’s adventures, both good and bad (bad for her) it’s refreshing to be able to enjoy a story more for the plot and not the sex scenes. The plot and characters are what pulled readers to your writing.

So a huge thanks for taking the time to write and share your imagination with us.

Tess (UK)

LwcbyLwcbyover 3 years ago

Please more, I love this series! I keep my favorites page open so I can read your new stuff ASAP! Thank you!!

NHarmzWayNHarmzWayover 3 years ago

Loved it! After reading all of your stories, I can say that this series has been, without a doubt, my favorite you've written. Please keep them coming.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

Outstanding story. A complicated plot, adventure, evil doers, sex, international intrigue, all wrapped up in a well told tale. Well done and I look forward to your next effort. Thank you.

mac1729mac1729over 3 years ago
Fantastic

Another great story that I am going read all over again starting from the beginning with Porch wolf

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Noooooo

I knew it was coming to an end but I was not ready for it. Looking forward to your next book bc in my mind they are books :)

Randy24Randy24over 3 years ago

Thank you so much, this story has been a gem to read. I hope there will be more to come. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy/Sad

Any time I visit the site and see a new installment of your work, it's a happy day. You weave a good tale. Sad that this one has come to an end but lots of spinoff potential. Thank you for sharing your gift and, if you have the time and are so inclined, tell us another story.

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 3 years ago
Well done!

This is an excellent tale, well conceived and well written. I also see it as an allegory outlining the benefits that different groups achieve when working together. If only we humans could do that.

GenorangerGenorangerover 3 years ago

Great storytelling and lovely ending. Thank you part wolf.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

I enjoyed this delightful and at times exciting story. I hope you will write another with some of the same characters.

Definitely 5 stars throughout.

gemman1gemman1over 3 years ago
What can I say

What can I say that hasn't been said before. Another great story from a great story teller. Well done!!! I look forward to your next story in what ever universe you decide to put it in..

Gemman

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hurray for shark bait

Part wolf, you are the absolute best in this genre, thank you for another great story.

Not to be greedy, but I can’t wait til your next story, hope you can find time soon. Thank you for your time and effort. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad it's over.

Another story that captures the imagination and wraps you in the lives of its inhabitants.. I hate to see this story end but, of course, that's true with all of them. I will be anxiously awaiting the next adventure!

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

I certainly hope you are safe, healthy and happy! I don't want to sound greedy for your stories (although I am ;)...), but I check daily to see if you've posted something new... Please please... more more... sooner rather than later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
more sleep lost

I really. Need to finish all your storys so i can start going to bed before midnight ...another page turner good job again ..is sill think the way the chapters combine into sections makes it hard to find the next part on here..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great series u should have someone proof read it and publish it. It's better than some stories I've read

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

WOW WOWWOW That was epic great job , it is a shame this story ended but happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, mostly. But squeezing it into so short time frame isn't good. What happened in a year should have been given at least 5 years, and even then it would've been one hell of a roller-coaster. In a year? The main characters would be mentally exhausted.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Taken as a trilogy they work well as a complete arc, but the internal timescale is too short, let’s be honest half of your characters would have been suffering from PTSD after half of what happened to them, let alone it all happening inside of 18months. The other major flaw is the repetitive and unoriginal “Kidnapping with plan X” by vampires and/or werewolves with an axe to grind, all that was missing was a secret lair in a volcano and maybe a few sharks with frickin’ laser beams strapped to their heads lurking with intent.

Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed 90% of it, but I wish we’d had villains with more originality in their plans. Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 1 year ago

I have just reread the Porch Wolf and Sharkbait stories. As good the second time through as the first. Do keep writing - I'm enjoying the Endangered Species stories as they appear.

(Still have a lot of editing issues - not just grammar and mis-spellings, but actual character and story-line mistakes her and there - such as saying that Todd, the baby, is a mantled Alpha, which he is not, which caused so many of the problems that Vicki faced.)

Even with the need for editing, I love your stories. Thanks. Doug

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

(second reading, 3 books)

Thoroughly enjoyed this convoluted tale; well-thought-out plot, pretty good English.

Pleased to see strong, self-determined female characters (although they did mostly seem to want to be firmly taken by stronger males) making their own way in the world. Author's preference?

Also very pleased to see someone speaking up for sharks - we need to take care of the seas, we ALL need them, even people living hundreds of miles inland - they're part of our life-support on this little blue dot.

5* every instalment, thanks for sharing,

Dixon (UK)

one_literate_ladyone_literate_ladyabout 1 year ago

Great story, Lots of interesting twists and turns.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think that if you introduce a rule that only half of those turned die you shouldn't have every single turn in the story succeed. An author if free to make up his own rules, but he should then play by them.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Look, I adore this story, and the vast majority of what you have written, and so this comment comes from a place of love.

Being a pawn in a deity's chess game is a living hell.

This is an absolutely horrific story for the character, that SharkBait only starts to realise, that she never had a choice to start with. She loves sharks, because it would lead her on a path to finding the Australian colony. She was a love child without a pack because she needed the independent alpha mantle to rule Southern Cross. Even Leo, had to have his wife die, to be there to support a child that was under attack.

There was no choice, there is only the grinding hell of existence, babies and pack management till the inevitable drop from the mortal coil.

I completely understand this is a work of fiction, and its overriding arcs may have been penned before a word of story, it may also have been a fluke (a way for the writer to continue and tie up, and call back without pre-planning). Still doesn't mean I would be happy to live as a character in this one.

Yeah, it fulfils our erotic but also narrative requirements, but the world you have created, whilst set in similar contextual universes but in parallel dimensions (due to the similar constructs but different logical consistency's of the stories) would be one that I would probably bail from if I realised what was happening

I would adore a true soul mate, because humans are essentially narcissistic arseholes who don't believe in win-win, antagonist traits which your characters experience, but the deity and destiny part would be a major deal breaker.

I don't get the comment below me that the turning ratio is inconsistent, its a narrative arc which shows the deus ex machina is real (those who follow the true path are blessed as shown in Treasure and Dominant Species).

I would have preferred a little more consistency within the world building, turning and the council and other weres are super inconsistent but the difference is narratively understandable. One stories were trait would make another story useless, like introducing caller ID to scream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES