Sharks Tail

Story Info
Lori Greiner. This sharks tail ain't bad.
5.2k words
4.42
2.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind.

This story depicts lesbian sex and a bit of BDSM, it is a follow up to a request by one of my readers. I already have their feedback and hope you similarly enjoy it, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions.

----------

Melissa was glad that she had reached the final room on her floor. She had been cleaning rooms all morning and was looking forward to her break. As usual when the door didn't have the 'Do Not Disturb' sign hanging from the door handle she knocked on the door and placed her ear to the door to see if anyone replied. Her next usual action was to use her pass key and open the door slightly to announce "Housekeeping."

Another nonresponse was enough for her to proceed inside, there was the usual scattered bedding and so she strode forward; her usual plan was to start at the window and work backwards towards the door. As she stepped into the main seating area the young redhead stopped in her tracks and gasped. She had been doing the job for nearly a year now and she thought she had seen everything there was to see until today.

In the middle of the bed was a tallish woman face down on the bed; later Melissa would guess her age to be late forties/early fifties. The mystery woman was wearing black toe and heel stockings and suspenders but the most noticeable aspect was she lay with her pelvis over a couple of piled up pillows so that her rear was presented front and centre. Her curly dark brown covered her face but the fact that she was not making a sound made Melissa suspect she was either passed out or asleep. The two aspects that shocked the young redhead were that the woman's wrists were in cuffs at each side of the bed and sticking out of the woman's butt was a vibrator that kept on buzzing away. Not just any vibrator mind you, this was quite a thick diameter -- out of her butt!

Just when the young redhead couldn't be anymore shocked the bathroom door opened and a similarly aged blonde woman, perhaps shorter than the cuffed brunette, steeped out of the bathroom wearing similar stockings of a paler colour but wearing a strap on dildo that waved from side to side as she walked. The blonde woman stopped in her tracks as she was shocked and asked "Ohhhh, who are you?"

Melissa visibly jumped and the colour drained from her face as she was confronted "I'm housekeeping, I did call out but got no answer. There was no sign on the door" she babbled in one breath she and then hesitantly said "I... I..." the woman looked vaguely familiar but the young maid couldn't place where she recognised her.

The blonde steeped back into the conversation "Yes sorry that was my fault. I guess with the water running I couldn't hear you."

Melissa was still the little startled rabbit "I... I..."

The blonde smiled at the other woman's discomfort as the redhead's gaze scanned the scene in front of her. "I'm guessing this is not an everyday occurrence for you." The maid stood rooted to the spot and shook her head making her ginger locks jump and swish around. The blonde's expression then changed to a look of intrigue "I've just double fucked my friend here -- pussy with my strap on while a vibrator up her ass - but she became so overcome when she orgasmed that she passed out."

The maid found it hard to move her gaze from the comatose woman cuffed to the bed and on hearing the other women's confession she gasped and brought her hand up to her mouth. She then looked at the other woman and it slowly dawned on her where she knew her from. Her father liked to watch this program where entrepreneurs pitched for funding, Shark something she recalled, and the woman stood in front of her was the one they called Lori. "I... I... " Melissa stuttered as she took in the detail in front of her. The blonde was naked apart from the strap on dildo and her stockings, her breasts were a similar size to Melissa's but her nipples stood out large and proud.

As the younger woman had made no effort to avert her gaze from either Lori's body or that of the other woman, Paige, Lori decided now was a good point to take control. One of her quotes sprang to mind that she often used to encourage new entrepreneurs 'You can make anything happen if you put your mind to it' and that's what she decided to do right now. Lori stepped over to the young maid and flashed one of her most dazzling smiles as she stroked her hand from the young maid's shoulder and down her arm asking "I'm sure you've guessed who I am and if this got out it would do my image a great deal of harm."

Melissa quickly cottoned on to what the older woman meant and immediately waved her hands around saying, "Oh I'd never do anything like that, the first thing we learn in this job is how to be discrete."

Lori nodded and smiled back as she replied "I'm so pleased to hear it. Now your presence gives me an idea why don't you take your tunic off" this was the point that Lori reached up and started to pop open the fastening on the young maid's tunic.

Melissa was still flustered as she spluttered "What?... No, no no I... I can't... I mean I'm not..."

"Shhhhh" soothed the older woman, "There's no need to protest, all I'm saying is that you're here now and we might as well make the best of it."

Finally, Melissa was able to string a sentence together "But I'm still on shift, I'll get in trouble if I'm caught." All of the poppers were now undone on Melissa's top and Lori had pushed the garment back over her shoulders so that all she had her top half was her white lacy bra. The redhead just stood there in disbelief, she had been looking forward to her break after this room was done and here was a nearly naked older woman undressing her. "But my shift" she insisted.

"Oh, don't worry about that" Lori said with a dismissive wave adding "If you do as I say I'll buy this hotel and make you the Manager. How would you like that idea? Not having to clean anymore bedding or clean up after anymore drunken parties?" Melissa stood with her mouth agape and so Lori bent slightly and tugged at the hem of the redhead's tunic so that it slipped past her hips until it was a crumpled heap at her feet. "Mmm you look delicious" Lori said with a predatory tone in her voice.

The stammer returned "But... but... I'm not... not a lesbian." Melissa stated.

Lori smile was her most enigmatic "Oh that's alright, neither are Paige or me, we're bi-seexual. This was the point when Lori worked her hand inside Melissa's little lacy panties so that she could trace gentle circles around the redheads crotch until she could worm her forefinger inside the young woman. Lori smiled inwardly as Melissa's next action was to reach up and grasp Lori's shoulders for support. She could have pushed Lori away, she could have slapped her across the face, she might even have fled the room and yet she stayed where she was and allowed the older woman to explore her body as only her boyfriend had been allowed so far.

Lori's finger searched deeper making Melissa grip the older woman's shoulders tighter, although no virgin, Melissa would admit to herself later that this woman certainly knew how to pleasure another woman. The finger quested deeper and deeper inside her stimulating nerve endings that she never knew existed. Just then Lori curled her middle finger and that slid into the pussy. Without a conscious act, Melissa had lost any vestige of protest she might have put up, instead she wanted more, she wanted this older woman to explore further, she wanted this very influential woman to carry on until her building orgasm burst.

For now, the young woman was gasping and groaning towards her climax to such an extent that the passed out Paige started to rouse round and crane her neck around to take in what is happening at the bottom corner of the bed -- not that easy when your wrists are bound in cuffs on either side of the bed. Before passing out Paige was positioned for easy access for her blonde lover who had been hammering her pussy with the strap on she wore while working the vibrator in and out of her butt.

Paige's fuzzy head was slowly clearing although she still had no idea who this young woman was. A quick glance at her slender ankles showed a beige coloured garment pooled around her ankles 'the colour tunic I saw a maid wearing yesterday' Paige considered, 'Maybe she's a maid that came to service the room and Lori took charge as she tended to do.'

Paige's slow realisation then switched to the vibrator wedged in her anus that continued to buzz and buck 'I can't have been out too long' she mused to herself. She remembered Lori excitedly flourishing a new set of seex toys for their latest hook up. Lori had seduced the ex-third grade teacher when they had both been stranded in a snowstorm forcing them to share a room while the airport cleared the snow. It was the perfect opportunity for Paige to mention she would soon be looking for the Shark's funding in a new line of activity lingerie and Lori had indeed stepped up to inject the required funds when Paige needed.

The reason Lori had been in Boston at the time was her having visited a new subsidiary she had acquired that developed and made sex toys. Lori's headache had been how would she market the new acquisition and had ended up with a selection of toys that Lori was able to use on Paige during their initial hook up. As Paige's product materialised, it meant the two women needed to meet up more regularly meaning they got to sample each other's body regularly. Each time they met up Lori presented Paige with a new selection of toys which naturally the two had to try out. The lined handcuffs Paige was currently wearing were a new addition Lori produced this time around. They hadn't had chance to try them out on Lori yet but they at least had time to explore.

Looking over her right shoulder Paige could see that Lori's fingers were still working away inside the redheads panties but her other hand was gently tugging the shoulder strap of the redhead's bra so that the cup revealed the pert little breast underneath. This was the point where Lori leant forward and encircled the little nub in her lips, a loud suckling sound could then be heard as the blonde steered the young woman like an expert. "Oh god" the maid gasped repeatedly in response to the things the older woman was doing to her.

Lori's peripheral vision caught the swish of Paige's long hair as the other woman took in the detail occurring at the foot of the bed giving the blonde an idea for the next part of the maid's seduction. She extracted her fingers from Melissa's panties, pausing briefly to taste the nectar coated on her fingers. Melissa's expression was a mix of disappointment that the fingers had been removed and curious what was about to happen. "Mmmmmm, delicious" purred Lori, adding "I think my friend would also like to sample just how delicious you are. Go and sit on the bed in front of her face, although I think we'll have this bra and your panties off first."

With her underwear quickly removed Melissa still wore a slightly dazed appearance although that didn't stop her following Lori's guidance. The redhead momentarily looked about how the older woman was bound in place and promptly climbed on the bed and leaning back against the head board opened her legs to reveal the sparsely haired treasure between them. It was obvious that the older woman was stuck in place and so Melissa wriggles her hips forward slightly until Paige could crane her neck and run her extended tongue along the redheads delicate little labia making Melissa shiver. She had never contemplated love with another woman even when a classmate had raised the topic years ago and yet here she was doing what was needed so that a woman she didn't even know could lick and lap away at her pussy. Hell, she hadn't even had too much sexual experience full stop and yet she couldn't think of anything she wanted more.

For her part Paige was still a little stunned at the inclusion of someone new. She and Lori had been lovers for a little over nine months and yet they had tried so many different ways that a woman could make love to another woman. It always seemed as though Lori was the instigator, not that she minded as Lori's sole focus seemed to be generating as many orgasms in her lover as possible. Despite her being a rich powerful woman with a successful TV career, Paige always found the blonde to be just as smiley and down to earth as her public persona. The two met up as many times as Lori's calendar allowed, neither husband had a clue that their wife was into other woman, in fact Paige's husband had always classed her as Prim and Proper. Paige's downfall at Lori's hands came as a result of too much wine, the athletic mum of four's Achilles heel.

Lori had been true to her word and had invested in Paige's fledgling company, perhaps more importantly Lori had been there at every turn to encourage and counsel Paige whenever she needed and she had taught Paige a lot about handling herself in business. Paige had many years' experience of teaching third grade schools but she still found the prospect of playing hard ball with banks and suppliers daunting until Lori stepped in and started coaching her. One of the things the two liked whenever they could meet up is they would quickly dispose of the business discussion so that they could just as quickly dispose of their clothing and explore the others body.

As her tongue enquired deeply inside the maid, Paige was forced to agree with her blonde lover, Melissa did indeed taste delicious. While she was burrowing away with her tongue, she caught sight of Lori, still wearing the strap on dildo that she had so recently been using on Paige, settle down beside their new friend and work her tongue and mouth over the redhead's cute little nipples that were standing proud.

Lori could see her lover straining to reach her mouth to their new plaything and so Lori reached over to the cuffs and pressed the release button so that they sprang open one at a time. Paige used her free hands to bring Melissa's delightful crotch nearer so she could explore the honey pot. Lori had seduced the former teacher on their first meeting and the taller dark haired woman had not looked back since. The two met up almost monthly; they would spend the first hour or so talking business but then got down to the business of sexually pleasuring the other as the circumstances allowed.

Lori resumed her adoration of Melissa's pert nipples, making a loud smacking sound with her lips as she teased and pulled at the nub with her lips. Melissa's head was still swimming with emotions being generated by two women now. As good as it felt having Lori's dexterously working away inside her but the dual sensations generated by two people, plus her previously heightened state, soon had the maid humping her hips up and down as the mother of all climax's hit making her head spin.

Lori shifted down and started to kiss and lick at Paige's mouth, savouring the taste of Melissa's sweet pussy juice. Paige was just as keen to attack her lovers mouth that had given her so much pleasure over the last few months. As the young woman stirred the two older women encouraged her to sit with her back to the headboard and then went and sat either side of her. Paige handled the introductions "Hello, I'm sure you know who Lori is, I'm Paige a business associate of Lori's and we are lovers. I'm hoping we can count on your discretion in keeping this meeting between the three of us."

Lori chimed in "Melissa was worried about what her managers might say about finishing her rounds late but I've said I'll look after her. It might come to me buying the hotel in which case she can expect a rapid promotion now I know how much she treasures customer satisfaction."

The young redhead still looked like the proverbial rabbit in the headlights as she looked from one woman to the other. Paige patted her leg and said "Now don't worry, we don't bite. We just want to have some fun away from our husbands. You see love with a woman is a very different prospect than with a man. Have you enjoyed it so far?" Again, Melissa's gaze switched from one to the other but Paige's expectant look was enough to encourage the young maid to slowly nod her head in confirmation. Paige smiled broadly at the gesture and then asked, "Would you like to try some more?" This time the nod wasn't as hesitant and Paige's smiled broadened to dazzle the younger woman "Good girl. Above all remember that we only want nice things for each other."

Another nod from Melissa prompted Lori to offer "I'd like to sample what Paige was enjoying just. How do you feel about repaying the complement on her?" The hesitation returned for Melissa who again switched her stare between the two women. When she looked at Paige, the dark haired beauty flashed that dazzling smile once more as she nodded slowly.

Melissa held her gaze and nodded back slowly saying "Yes, I'd like to try if you don't mind guiding me. I've done it with my ex-boyfriend but never with another girl."

Lori took charge once more "That's the ticket. If there is anything at all that you don't like I want you to say something, we only want the best for you. Paige why don't you take Melissa's place. Melissa my lovely, assume the position Paige was in when she was pleasuring you and I'll be behind you." Through a combination of limbs thrashing and jumping around the three assumed their positions. For Lori's part, she immediately got to work with her tongue and lips, working over Melissa's delicate little pussy.

The young redhead took her time studying Paige's splayed labia, it was like nothing she had studying before and yet she found it fascinating, especially how it glistened in the light thanks to her obvious excitement. Sensations were shooting around her body in response to Lori's actions and she decided very quickly that actually she rather enjoyed the sensations even going as far as to admit she was disappointed that her blinkered approach had stopped her trying it out previously.

Melissa started to lick the tip of her tongue over Paige's folds in an effort to replicate what Lori was doing to her and this prompted Paige to coo "Ohhh, that's so nice." This sort of encouragement just spurred the younger woman on to try and generate in the dark haired woman, what the blonde was generating in her. Paige worked her fingers through Melissa's red hair, it felt silky soft to the touch and Paige started to grind her pussy into Melissa's face. The ex-teacher looked down at the young woman's face which was staring back at her wide eyed, this look of adoration spurred Paige to encourage "You're doing brilliantly, I'd go as far as to say you are a natural." The redhead's cheek bones raised in what Paige guessed was a broad grin in response to her words.

Lori saw this shift in her lover and decided to mix up the dynamic as she knelt up on the bed and pointed the head of her strap on dildo at Melissa's pussy, driving her hips forward to slip about half of the soft plastic phallic inside. Melissa groaned approvingly without removing her mouth from Paige's tasty pussy; if anything the intrusion spurred her on to intensify the licking until Paige gave an anguished grunt as she came in response to Melissa's attentions.

Paige moved around and encouraged Melissa to kneel up on the bed without Lori having to disengage. The blonde was now feeding the entire length of the dildo and Melissa was pushing her hips backwards in response. Paige leant down so that she could kiss Melissa longingly. Her lips, lower face and tongue still tasted of her own pussy juices, something she savoured from Lori's mouth on many occasions.

12