Sharks Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rhythm of Lori's thrusts never let up and it was obvious that Melissa was close to coming herself. She had this strange way of twisting her face but when she finally came, her expression changed to one of utter relief as she collapsed forward on the bed. Paige now turned her attention to her blonde lover; the two shared a long kiss before Paige encouraged Lori to pull out of the maid's pussy and the dark haired beauty with the enigmatic smile leant down to slurp the dildo clean of the redheads secretions.

The two older woman sat back on the bed with their backs to the headboard and eventually Melissa wearily pulled herself up to sit between them. There then ensued a series of delicate kisses with the older women while the other tenderly played with her young body. Eventually the maid had to admit "I really must get the trolley back to it's station or people will begin to ask questions, perhaps more worryingly, they come looking for me."

Lori pouted her bottom lip out as she moaned "I'd prefer it if you stayed, I've already told you that I'll smooth things with your superiors."

Melissa then countered "Look I finish my shift in an hour, how would you like me to come back for part 2 after that?"

Lori's expression perked as she asked "Would you? I was secretly hoping you'd enjoyed it enough to continue."

Melissa's expression mirrored the blonde's "Oh yes, I've really enjoyed what you've demonstrated so far. I was hoping you could show me some more."

Paige now picked up the conversation "Oh yes, we have so much more to share with you." Melissa climbed off the bed and as she redressed Paige and Lori sank into each other arms. True to her word, Melissa was back knocking on the door a shade over an hour later, this time in her own clothes. She wasn't the least surprised to find Lori answering the door still in just her stockings, although this time without the strap on dildo.

As soon as she stepped over the threshold and Lori had closed the door behind her, the blonde pulled Melissa into a chest crushing hug and said "I'm so very pleased you came back. No if you don't mind, I'd like you out of those clothes."

Melissa was still only a few feet inside the hotel room when she shed her clothes in record time but the moment her panties were pooled around her ankles Lori was down on her knees with her face nuzzled into her flame haired pussy and her tongue working away at the delicate little clitoris peeking out from its hood. Melissa was powerless and merely stood there cradling the older woman's head to her crotch.

Paige heard Melissa's gasping and moaning and poked her head around the corner of the room as she said "Hey, no fair, monopolising her the minute she steps in."

Lori reluctantly pulled her head back and smiled over to her lover and replied, "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist." She stood back up and took Melissa's hand as they walked into the room and up to the bed.

As they came and stood so that Paige, who was now wearing the strap on dildo Lori had previously been wearing, could give Melissa a series of welcome kisses, the tall ex-teacher announced, "I think Lori needs a suitable punishment." She leant down to the other bed and picked up another strap on dildo before handing it to Melissa "Here wear this. Lori needs to learn to share, she is going to have to accommodate both of us at the same time." Lori gasped in response; this was a new dynamic. Paige and Lori had previously used various toys on each other's ass but a double penetration was something new entirely.

Once Melissa and worked out how the straps and harnesses worked Paige instructed her "Go lie on the bed" which the pretty redhead promptly did. Once Melissa was in place Paige then instructed the blonde that had seduced her so sweetly all those months ago "Go and sit that delightful pussy of yours on her strap on." Paige then turned and started to apply a liberal coating of lubricant on the strap on she was wearing. By now Lori was sat on the plastic cock and was leant over the maid reaching back with both hands to prise her buttocks apart providing the perfect target for her lover.

The bed moved about as Paige climbed on it and crouched behind her lovers upturned butt. Her aim was true and Lori gasped as the head of the dildo slipped inside her. Paige took hold of Lori's slender hips and then started to thrust away at the blonde's abused rear end. Melissa was a spectator at this point but had a direct view of the Shark work through her double fucking as her forehead beaded with perspiration; the satisfied expression on her face testimony to the fact that she was enjoying the attention behind her.

Melissa felt Paige reach between Lori's legs and she guessed the fingers were working away at Lori's clitoris judging from their proximity and general movement. Lori legs go of her butt cheeks and switched her hands to grasp firmly at Melissa's shoulders, letting out a loud wail that could only be her climax hitting home hard. Paige slowly pulled back but Lori seemed to be powerless other than to remain with her pussy impaled on Melissa's strap on. The redhead tentatively asked "Erm... do you mind... if I give that a try?"

Paige's expression demonstrated her confusion as she asked "Getting fucked up the ass?"

Melissa replied "Well yes eventually. No what I meant is while I have the strap on buckled up, could I fuck one of you up the ass. I want to see what it looks like; I've never considered it before."

Paige smiled as she looked over at the whipped out Lori as she said, "I think our friend is out of action for the moment." She then proceeded to unbuckle her strap on and added "But yes you can give it a try on me. Let's get you lubed up first." Melissa wriggled out from under Lori who only stirred slightly. As Melissa stood up off the bed Paige fell to her knees and proceeded to suck Lori's juices from the plastic cock. Her next action was to apply a bead of lubricant from the handy tube and then worked the clear substance along the coock's length which Melissa watched with fascination, taking in every detail for future reference.

Paige then knelt down near the other bed and, after working the excess lubricant around her anus, leant over to expose her peach of a butt, copying Lori by peeling her butt cheeks apart. The view before her fascinated Melissa, she had never study anyone's ass before, not even her own, but having witnessed what could be achieved sexually she saw it with a whole new perspective. Paige gave a slight muffled grunt as Melissa pressed her hips forward but then the first sight the redhead had of Paige was bent over with a vibrator wedged buzzing away in her butt and therefore she surmised that this insertion was no different for her.

Melissa attention was rivetted to the sight of the slick pink plastic coock slowly sinking into Paige's backdoor. The older woman groaned again and jerked her head back making her dark brown curls jump and bounce about. With a degree of satisfaction, Melissa bumped into Paige's buttocks, the older woman having taken all of the strap on inside her. Melissa just as slowly pulled her hips back and was rivetted by the view of Paige's anus gripping the dick as though reluctant to relinquish the pink toy. Gradually Melissa started to increase her speed and she instinctively grabbed the older woman's hips for leverage.

It was obvious that Lori had recovered suitably as Melissa could hear her saying encouragingly "Go on fuck her butt, she loves it up there."

Paige turned her attention to her blonde lover "Get over here and sit on my face, I need to taste you again." In all their meetings together, she had never seen Lori scramble to her feet as quickly as when the prospect of getting her pussy fucked was on the agenda. With her target in sight Paige craned her neck forward to rake her tongue along the fleshy labia she had come to know so well while thrusting her hips back to meet Melissa's own thrusts and the vision in the hotel room was of various white women's limbs thrashing about in unison until the two older women had managed to climax.

Paige sat back to rest but Lori decided on a different tactic "You haven't come yet since returning, lose the strap on and sit on the edge of the bed" she suggested to Melissa. The young redhead assumed the position and was treated to a pussy eating masterclass from the older blonde woman. Lori continued to stare up at Melissa's exquisite features as she worked a number on the maid delicate little clit. Two thirds of the way through, Paige stirred and went and sat next to Melissa on the bed, this enabled her to lean down and take the nearest of Melissa's nipples between her lips to nip and suckle longingly at the nub.

Paige and Lori needed a break to get some food inside them and Melissa was able to steer them to where the best restaurants were and once the three had had their fill they returned back to the hotel room which Melissa stayed with them until the next day when she had to go off for her shift which she managed to finish in record time meaning she could beat a retreat to Paige and Lori's room. It was here that the older women persuaded the maid to up sticks and move to Paige's home state where her new business was coming on leaps and bounds thanks to Lori's input and guidance.

12