Sharon

Story Info
Sharon exploration of her sexuality.
8.9k words
4.21
8.2k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers

Sharon Pt. 01

By lrhustler

Note: Sharon was a minor but pivotal character in my story "Forced Servitude". This story is a depiction of who Sharon really was and how she became a factor in the life of the main character Jennifer

*

Sharon Reynolds

Have you ever had a single event that significantly changed your life? Well I did! This is the story of my life before and after that single event.

Before the Event:

Today people tend to give the term "Entrepreneur" a very encompassing meaning. It could mean that a person had an idea which they subsequently turned into a successful business, or a vocation. Another use of that term is for a person who uses the term entrepreneur as a cover for not presently being a productive person in today's society. Well, I became an Entrepreneur who built a highly successful computer business, "Predictive Causality".

My life before becoming a successful computer programmer/business owner was one of working hard as a computer student in college and as a low paid worker in whatever job I could get in order to earn enough money to pay for school and to support myself.

As a result of spending all my time in school and working those low paying jobs, I did not have much of a social life. I had a few dates here and there but nothing of any significance. I lost my virginity during the latter part of my senior year in high school. That experience was not a great one (no orgasm and little, if any, pleasure from foreplay) which soured me on seeking further sexual gratification throughout my high school and college years. I must admit that were a few times when I became sexually aroused, which could have been caused by either a male or a female.

As my computer company became a successful business and I had, for the first time in my life, disposal income, I decided to delve into satisfying these occasional sexual urges. Thus, I would hire a male or female escort depending on how I felt at the time. Through their expertise, I did experience orgasms and thus some satisfying sex. I even went to some high end strip clubs where I thoroughly enjoyed myself (lap dances and private rooms). But there was never an overwhelming sexual desire that I had to satisfy to maintain the balance in my life. Also, a strong sexual desire for a specific individual or for love itself were something foreign to me.

So, I spent my time concentrating on building my business into a successful and sustainable enterprise.

My business, "Predictive Causality", is based on a computer program that I created which is used to predict future outcomes. These outcomes could be in a wide variety of things: sport events; weather; farming; manufacturing; politics; or even, as I later became evolved with, the stock market.

My company had not ventured into predicting the stock market until I was contacted by a Mr. Joseph. I had some vague knowledge of this Mr. Joseph prior to being contacted by one of his representatives. It was my understanding that he was involved with criminal activities and that he was moving to include his involvement in several legitimate business. Mr. Joseph requested that I meet with him at his home to discuss a business transaction that could, potential, be very profitable to my company and to him.

I gave this request some serious consideration before concluding that it would be foolish not to hear what he had to say. So, a meeting was arranged for the 20th of September.

The Event:

My meeting was set for 1:30pm at the home of Mr. Joseph. I arrived precisely at 1:15pm (early but not too early). His butler led me to a room outside of his office. I waited there for about 20 minutes when the door to his office open and Mr. Joseph and another business acquaintance emerged from the office. They shook hands and the man left to be escorted out of the house by the butler. Turning to me, Mr. Joseph walked over to where I was seated, extended his hand in greeting as he said, "Ms. Sharon Reynolds, it is an honor to meet you". He then escorted me into his office.

The first thing I noticed in the office was an extremely large hard wood desk located in the center of the room. Off to the right were some office chairs in a semi-circle facing this large stuff office chair with one chair directly facing that large stuff office chair. But what really caught my attention was this, an essentially nude young college age woman sitting directly in front of that office chair. She was sitting on her behind with her legs spread wide apart out in front of her body. The only item of "clothing" that she did have on was a beautiful stainless steel collar/wrist cuff/chain apparel adorning her body. The wrist cuffs and the collar were attached to each other by two chains, one chain for each wrist that went from the neck collar down to her wrist. These chains were long enough so that she was be able to lower her arms down to her sides. Once Mr. Joseph sat in the chair, she positioned herself between his legs with her head leaning back so that the back of her head rested on Mr. Joseph's genital area. As I sat in the chair facing Mr. Joseph, the girl looked directly into my eyes. Her eyes remain looking at mine the entire time I was there!

At that point, Mr. Joseph and I started a conversation about his desire to use my software program to predict changes in the stock market. At that time, I had not thought of using my software for that purpose. It was a very thought provoking discussion.

I did have some difficulty concentrating on the discussion. My focus was betraying me, switching to looking at the body of that beautiful nude woman in front of me. My attention was especially drawn to her pussy. I had never seen, in my life, something that was so beautiful (with its prominently totally exposed clit and the seeping wetness leaking from between her pussy lips).

Through pure will power, I was able to regain my focus on the discussion of using my software in that innovated way. Sensing how gaining an upper hand in the stock market was important to this Mr. Joseph, I was able to drive a hard bargain in my favor. That seemed to unsettle Mr. Joseph.

As we concluded our discussion and I prepared to rise from the office chair, I paused and took an extended look at that lovely creature so wantonly displayed in front of me. (I was sure that Mr. Joseph notice me looking).

As I entered the taxi for my ride back to my office, I instructed the driver to take me home instead. I needed some alone time to go over in my mind the implication of using my software to predict the changes in the stock market. I wanted to start outlining the modifications that would be needed to be coded into the software program. I also needed information about the stock market. This was not going to be a minor modification. But if it worked, that would open a whole new area of opportunity for me and my company.

But there was something else that I needed to do prior to starting that work, I desperately needed to masturbate! I had to relieve that sexual tension in my body caused by that beautiful creature in Mr. Joseph office.

After getting home and letting my housekeeper, Marilyn go home early, I went to my office. The office contained a well padded leather couch. I stripped down completely and laid down on that couch. With my head on one of the couch's arm, I laid length wise on the couch which caused my medium size breast to spill to the outsides of my chest. I spread open my legs forcing my already excited pussy lips to open, just like the pussy of that beautiful woman in Mr. Joseph's office. At that point I could feel liquid seeping out of me onto the couch. As I touched and spread my pussy lips even further outward, in my mind's eye I saw that woman's body knelling between my outspread legs, her hands in place of mine softly stroking my lips, her fingers working the insides of my pussy, soon to be accompanied by her lips sucking and biting my clitoris. I imagined this going on for a few minutes as she brought me closer and closer to that ultimate climax which occurred when one of her fingers (actually, one of my own fingers) bent upwards and stroked my G-Spot. I came in an earth-shattering climax, squirting fluids forcefully out of my body.

I spent the next ten minutes gently stroking my lips sending me through almost continuous mini climaxes until I fell asleep.

When I awoke 2 hours later (I had expended so much energy, I needed that much time for my body replenish itself) feeling refreshed and invigorated. I did not get immediately up from the couch (even though my butt was sitting in a puddle of my own cum), but rather spent the time reliving the events of the day in my mind.

What shocked me the most was that prior to seeing that beautiful woman displayed before my very eyes, I had never had such as strong desire to orally possess\ravage another woman's vagina. I really preferred sex with men! I did occasionally satisfy my curiosity of being with a woman. But if I had to choose, I would prefer a man's penis pounding into my pussy. That was true even though my experience with men was somewhat limited due to all the time I spent in educating myself in the computer sciences, developing my software program, and establishing my company. I never had a long term serious relationship (male or female). I had sex, of course, but never found any one desirable enough to seek such a relationship with.

This, of course, was not the first time I ended up on this very couch in the same condition as now (nude and spread out, recovering from a masturbation session thinking of sex with the perfect male). Those experiences were satisfying but never like what I had experienced tonight (even though one time, due to physical exhaustion, I did fall asleep and was awoken the next morning, in my naked condition, by Marilyn).

After much thought, I was beginning to wonder if the opportunity presented itself to me, should I allow myself to thoroughly experience the limits of my sexuality (hopefully with both men and women).

Noticing the time on the clock on the wall, I remember that Mr. Joseph had invited me to return to his home for a formal dinner that evening. I immediately called the taxi driver that has brought me home and instructed him to return so that he could take me to the dinner. Realizing that I had no one to assist me in getting ready, I went for a simplistic yet stylist look. I believe I accomplished that. I had just finished getting ready when the taxi arrived at my home.

Upon arriving at Mr. Joseph house, I was escorted into the dining room. Like everything else in his house, the dining room was a measure of understated elegance. I was the last guest to arrive for the dinner. After ten minutes of friendly conversation from all in attendance, the room became quite as all eyes were fixed on that beautiful woman from earlier in the day in Mr. Joseph's office being escorted into the dining room. She had on this dress made of a velvet green clinging material that form fitted every curve of her body, especially her medium size breast and tight prominent butt. She was seated in a chair next to Mr. Joseph. I was impressed in how she conducted herself during the dinner. Throughout the dinner's conversations and discussions, I noticed that Mr. Joseph made a point of eliciting her opinion on the subject matter being discussed. I was impressed with her knowledge and her communication skills. But I had no problem looking her way, she was simply gorgeous.

For the next several weeks, I and my associates poured ourselves into modifying my software to be used to predict the stock market. We had some initial success. I want to show the results to Mr. Joseph, so I invited him to come to my office for a demonstration. I asked him to bring some pass data from the stock market on some obscure stock so that we could use that to determine if the program would successfully predict the rise or fall of that stock over specific time period.

Mr. Joseph arrived with a large box of data for the stock in question. Since it would take time for my staff to enter the data into my software's system before we could determine whether the software had been refined enough to make an accurate "prediction", Mr. Joseph and I ended up in my office while awaiting the results.

After about an hour of aimless discussion on various subjects, my curiosity got the best of me and I asked, "If you do not mind my asking, who was that young lady who sat in your office and was seated at your side during the dinner on the day of our first meeting?" The question seemed to pique his interest.

Mr. Joseph responded, "Why are you interested in my associate, Jennifer?"

"I just wanted to know who that interesting create is. She is quite beautiful."

Before he could respond, I receive a call from my computer lab asking for Mr. Joseph and myself to come to the research computer. We immediately left my office to go to the lab.

Upon our arrival, my senior research associated explained how the data was loaded into the computer and converted into data streams that allowed the computer to make it's prediction on the outcome of that stock over the period of time covered by the data Mr. Joseph had given us. The computer predicted with a 70% probability, a 25% increase in the value of that stock. Mr. Joseph than pulled out a piece of paper with the actual performance of the stock in question. During that period, the value of the stock had increased by 19%.

Both Mr. Joseph and I were pleased with the performance of the program. The results showed that the program needed more refinement to increase its accuracy. I told Mr. Joseph that I wanted to spend another two months working on refining the software. He agreed with my assessment and we set a tentative date for the next demonstration of the software.

Just as Mr. Joseph was leaving, he turned and asked if I would like to attend a formal dinner that he attends each year. The dinner was the weekend after next. He would arrange for a table for myself and up to 3 additional people. He noted that the dinner/party was a little on the adult risqué side and that I should dress appropriately. He pointed out that beside himself that I would know one other person at the affair in that Jennifer would be his date for the dinner. I quickly gave it some thought and agreed to attend. I was eager to see Jennifer again (especially dressed) but what made me give it some thought was his comment, "the dinner would be a little on the adult risqué side". How risqué and what could I wear that would fit in with that theme.

Since I have large C size breast and a fairly tone figure (I would say I am a 7 or 7+ in the looks department), I thought a full length, form fitting dress showing a lot of cleavage with slits running from the bottom of the dress up to just pass the knees would be in vogue with the party's theme.

Since I was so busy with my work on the program, I had my housekeeper, Marilyn, shop for the dress that I wanted for the party. Marilyn has been in my employment for the last five years. As my business took off and I had disposal money I purchase a rather large house and needed someone to keep it up for me, Marilyn was perfect for the job. We have become rather close during that time. Our age difference, ten years, in a way has contribute to that closeness. She is old enough to give me sage advice but close enough in age to create a bond that transcends employer/employee, moving into a personal caring/bonding situation. A week later she had secured the perfect dress.

The dress was made of a cling lavender silk material. When I tried it on and noticed that I would not need a bra since the dress had some built-in breast support which produced sufficient cleavage. The panties that I had on ruined the flow of the material and gave me a distinct panty line. The solution was, of course, no panties. My only concern was that the side slits ran about 3 inches higher than my knees. As a result, when seated, the dress showed a lot of leg (which was not a problem since I have nice legs).

I arrived at the dinner a little early. I had 3 members (two males and a female) from my programming group attend the party with me. I thought there might be an opportunity to discuss with Mr. Joseph the advances we had made in the programming language needed to convert the software into a better predictive stock market machine. Unfortunately, our table was across the room from Mr. Joseph's. We were, however, able to look across the room and have a direct line of sight of Mr. Joseph's table.

We were seated at our table prior to the arrival of Mr. Joseph. He arrived a little late and seemed a little agitated. That agitation quickly abated with the arrival of Jennifer who was being escorted to the table by the hotel manager and, what appeared to be, a member of the hotel security staff, what an entrance!

Upon see her, a tinkling sensation ran through my body ending up causing a slight spasm at the entrance of my pussy (quite an unusual occurrence for me). I sat there entranced by the sight of her beautiful body in that quite reveling dress (a blue dress with no sides to it, being held together by two ties on each side of the dress, which discreetly obscuring the view of the sides of her breasts and hips (talking about being risqué).

Mr. Joseph, accompanied by Jennifer, went from table to table greeting people in attendance and introducing Jennifer to them. When he arrived at my table, he seemed to be pleased that I had come to the party. When he started his introduction of himself and Jennifer to our table, I reached out my hand to Jennifer and stated that we had met before. I saw a moment of recognition on her face, which caused her to blush somewhat (and made me feel good that she remembered me).

Our table was the last one to be visited by Mr. Joseph. I did follow Jennifer with my eyes as she was led back to Mr. Joseph's table. I occasionally (ok, more than occasionally) looked at Jennifer seated at their table. She seemed to be having a good time interacting with the two other couples at their table.

At some point later, a dance band started playing music. Various couples went to the dance floor and started dancing. A few songs later, I saw Mr. Joseph lead Jennifer to the dance floor. I watched them dance (I could not take my eyes off Jennifer). After a few minutes, I noticed that, taking advantage of her dress being two halves held together by two ties, Mr. Joseph slipped his hand through the side slit and placed it on Jennifer's very prominent and shapely rear. She seemed a little surprised but quickly accepted his hand being there. I looked to see if anyone else noticed or was disturbed by Mr. Joseph blatant action. That is when I noticed that most of the women on the dance floor were in various ways being feel up by their dance partners through the parts of their attire that allow access to the most sensitive parts of their bodies (their outfits made mine look like something a nun wear!). It made me realize what Mr. Joseph meant when he said that the party would be somewhat risqué.

I must admit that I was surprised that the two men at their table, upon dancing with Jennifer took the same liberties with Jennifer that Mr. Joseph had taken. That gave me pause.

But that pause was soon supplanted by what I saw next, Mr. Joseph pulling at and untying the tie that went across Jennifer's hip. A few minutes later, Mr. Joseph lead Jennifer back onto the dance floor for a fast dance number. When he turned her, the front and back of dress completely separated fully showing her body from slightly above her waist down to her feet (Jennifer must have undone the tie on the other side of the dress). That was really risqué.

When they returned to their table, one of the other men immediately took Jennifer back on to the dance floor and spun her at every opportunity. I looked at her face, she was having fun!

lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers