Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I experience was her pussy being pushed (by Thomas) directly into my face. I came alive, placing both of my hands on her butt cheeks, holding her pussy into my face as I stuck out my tongue pushing it between her lips. That did it, this woman then squired all over my face. I was licking up her cum as fast as I could before surrendering to my own squirting orgasm.

The woman started to collapse, but Thomas caught her and held her up. I, however, feel over onto my side. The next thing I realize was that Tim came over and helped me to my feet.

Mr. Joseph came around the table and stood next to me. In a voice loud enough for everyone in the room to hear he said, "The woman, Ling, that you just ate out, is going to be lifted up and placed on the card table on her back with her butt on the edge of the table. All the men in this room are going to gangbang her. Would you like to be place in the same way on the table next to her so that you can hold hands while you are also being fucked by us?"

Thinking that I did indeed desperately needed to be fucked, I nodded yes even as I was thinking that a gangbang was excessive but realizing that otherwise I was not going to get the relief I so badly needed.

A nod apparently was not enough to satisfy the sexual craze that Mr. Joseph was experiencing because he then said, "Nodding is not good enough, you have to beg us to fuck you." Even though that was degrading, my need was too great for me not to comply. So, I shouted out as loud as I could, "Yes, fuck me all of you!"

With Tim still holding me up, Mr. Joseph place his hands at the neck of my blouse and rip it apart as he took it off my upper body. He grabbed the waist of my skirt and pulled until the button popped out and zipper was ripped, and the skirt dropped to the floor. He pulled the front of my bra until it broke and joined the skirt on the floor. Surprising he gently pulled my panties down my legs as I stepped out of them. Once they were off me, he then ripped them apart.

I kind of succumbed to this animalistic act of Mr. Joseph, as my pussy started leaking again as I saw a look of approval on Mr. Joseph face as he surveyed my naked body.

Thomas came over and lifted me out of the hands of Tim and easily placed my body on the table next to Ling. Ling looked into my eyes as we joined hands. There was a connection between us, two women who agreed to be ravaged by a group of men. I came again at that thought.

The next thing I saw was Jim placing himself (and his penis) between Lings open legs. In one smooth motion he sank his penis all the way into Ling. In response, Ling tighten her grip on my hand as her hips thrusted upward to meet Jim's thrust. I felt a pang of jealousy, wishing that someone would pound me like that.

Looking away from Ling, I saw the face of Mr. Joseph heading for my pussy. He proceeded to fuck my pussy with his tongue and fingers. Since I was in such a high state of sexual desire, that was all it took to bring me to two powerful climaxes.

As I was coming down from that high, I saw Tim taking over the position between my legs. He sank into me as easily as Jim had into Ling. Within two minutes I felt a large amount of his cum splashing deep within me. That set me off again!

Tim got off of me and was replace by one of the other men (from that moment on, I was on such a sexual high I didn't recognize or care who was between my legs just as long as he had a dick and was pounding me with it). I did feel him groping my breasts as he fucked me. That was followed by a few mild slaps of my breasts (that added to the intensity of the feelings flowing throughout my body).

The next surprise came when the next man stepped between my legs. Through my foggy eyes I saw he intently looking at the cum leaking out of my pussy. He then slapped my pussy just before driving his penis into me. The combination of that slap and the sensation of immediately being penetrate, sent me to the highest level of sexual pleasure I have every experience.

From that point on, I was repeated penetrated, as my breasts were groped, slapped, my nipples sucked, pulled and twisted and I was bitten all over my body. At that point I believe I passed out from the intensity of the pleasure my body was receiving. I believe even though I was out, they continued to fuck me, as evident by the bite on one of my ass cheeks which I had no memory of being bitten there, and accumulation of cum that was all over my body and profusely leaking out of my pussy.

It was early in the AM when I regained my consciousness. I was looking up at the face of Mr. Joseph as he said to me, "Sharon, we are finished using you. Everyone has left except for you. It is around 3:00am. Since your arrived here by taxi, I am having my driver and Thomas take you home. We have your purse and keys, but your clothes are in shatters. However, since it is a very warm night, you really have no need for clothes. Besides, whom am I to deprive anyone, who might see you, the privilege of looking at your well fucked body. (Since I was still in an extreme sexual high, the exhibitionist in me came out and I agreed with Mr. Joseph's logic)! Therefore, Thomas will take you home in the condition that you are in now. He will see to your safe arrival and entrance into your home. At the point if you need any further assistance, just inform Thomas what you need, and he will provide that assistance for you prior to his leaving your residence".

At that point, Thomas picked my cum cover body up off the table and putting my arm over his shoulder, he carried me to Mr. Joseph's car. As we approached the car, the driver got out and held open the rear door for Thomas and me. He got a good view of my naked and cum cover body.

Once we were situated in the back seat, Thomas pulled my body over to his and held me there for the entire trip to my home. I felt safe and secure in that man's powerful embrace. I showed my appreciation for his kindness by slowly stroking the firm erection I founded in his pants.

At my house, Thomas put my arm over his shoulder as he walked me to my front door. The driver had my purse and got my keys out to open the door. Once the door was open, he handed the keys and purse to Thomas. Thomas instructed the driver to wait in the car until his return.

Once inside, Thomas asked me which was the way to my bedroom. I was still in a highly aroused state, so I directed him toward my office. Opening the door Thomas said, "I believe you must be mistaken; this is an office not a bedroom. Looking upwards so I could look him in the eyes, (he must have been at least 6' 4'' tall) I said, "No mistake. This is where I go when in need of sexual relief. Place me on my back on the couch."

Thomas very carefully place me on the couch as I had requested. "I need one more thing from you before you can leave me here. After that, hand me my keys so I can remotely lock the front door after you walk out."

"What is that you need me to do?"

"Mr. Joseph stated that if I needed any further assistance, to just inform you of what I need, and you would provide that assistance to me prior to your leaving. I have this insatiable desire to suck all those cocks that gave me all those wonderful climaxes that I experience when I was being fucked on that card table. Since at least 5 men fucked me and none of them are here, I can only satisfy this desire by sucking your dick in their place. I would also be thanking you for, even though I was naked and in a condition where I was sexual vulnerable, I felt so safe, secure and protected in your embrace as I laid my head on your chest during the trip here. Please straddle my chest and pull out your penis so that I can orally make love to it as I fall asleep here on this couch. Thomas, in that gentle manner that he carries himself in, did as I requested.