All Comments on 'Sharon and Me... and Bob'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Things come true

My brother and I would enjoy fun together and with our sister and her friend

Your story relights our fun together as teens .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Always wanted to

Many moons ago in a land far, far away, I had always wanted to experiment with my sister when we were much younger. But alas, we only fondled each other a couple times before we stopped. Insufficient lubrication prevented us from completing the home run bc we didn't know any better. In a way, I'm kinda glad for that in that my fantasies remain intact.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 4 years ago
My Sister

And I did each other for several years as young 20 somethings. Then stopped for about twenty years. One day I took a chance and told my wife Dee about my sister Gayle and I while we were having sex. I was flummoxed when I realized how turned on Dee was, to the point that she insisted I try to have sex with my sister again. I gingerly approached the subject with my sister and I was surprised again as she agreed and wanted to be together with me immediately. Explaining that she always loved our sex sessions and always regretted stopping, but feared asking me. My wife sent me over many times and my sister and I had kinky brother/sister sex. We all agreed that just Gayle and I having sex was the smart way to go with this unusual arrangement. I would return home and describe in detail what my sister and I did together as I fucked my wife vigorously. Conversely, I always gave my sister all the details of what Dee and I did as well. Of course there came a day when all of us decided that the next natural thing in the progression of behaviors, if you can consider the arrangement natural, would be a 3 some. It continued for 10 yrs. we were wildly happy with the arrangement. Then one day my sister died suddenly. To this day my wife and I miss her terribly, and yes the 3 somes too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...