Sharon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers

In the elevator car, Sharon and Ron held each other and kissed. They kissed for a long time before Ron reached out and pushed the button for the second floor. As the elevator began to ascend, Sharon asked, "Why did you come back when you did?"

"We heard that other couple saying that they wanted to see who was in the basement," Ron explained. "Carol and Mike are friends with the security staff on today. They took me into the security office, and we watched you on the video. I came down when I decided that I'd rather get you off than let those two do it." Mike paused before adding, "And, you looked so incredibly sexy that I just had to be inside you." Sharon was thrilled that she'd aroused some jealousy and desire in Ron. She kissed Ron again.

Carol and Mike were waiting for them when the elevator door opened at two. "That was incredibly erotic," Carol said.

"Sharon, you are a very beautiful and very sexy woman," Mike added.

"Get a shower and come up to the pool," Carol said, "We've got chairs saved for you."

Sharon and Ron spent longer together in the shower than was strictly necessary. Sharon enjoyed the feeling of Ron's strong hands on her body and she enjoyed the feel of Ron's body under her hands. Sharon wasn't trying to stimulate Ron. She was just savoring the feel of his skin and the muscles beneath. Sharon and Ron finished their shower, dried each other off, and went up to the pool.

As Sharon and Ron were walking around the pool towards the two empty lounge chairs next to Carol and Mike, one of the servers in a skin-tight, high cut one-piece asked for their drink orders. Sharon looked at Ron, chuckled, and said, "I think I need a beer, some carbs to restore energy."

"Beer sounds good," Ron replied. He asked the server for two Creemores.

As Sharon walked on around the pool, she looked up. She saw the taller buildings she had noticed the night before. None were really close to DPC, but there were three or four buildings from which someone could probably see the pool. Sharon wondered if there was someone up in one of those buildings staring down at her nude body with binoculars. Sharon shrugged. If there was a peeper, Sharon hoped that he, or she, liked what they saw.

Sharon and Ron relaxed for a time in the lounge chairs, sipping their beers and chatting with Carol and Mike. Carol and Mike got up to use the toilet. Once they were out of earshot, Ron told Sharon, "I persuaded the security to delete the audio and video from the basement for the time you were down there."

Sharon hadn't thought about the fact that there was an audio and visual record of her bent over nude, strapped down, being fingered by strangers, and then fucked by Ron. That was not something she wanted on the Internet, or did she? To Ron, she said, "thank you."

Ron replied, "They bent the rules pretty far doing that. I probably ought to take you down there to thank them yourself."

"The security guys saw that couple fingering me and what you and I did?" Sharon asked.

"Yes," Ron answered.

Sharon thought for a second. She knew that she should be embarrassed that complete strangers had seen her completely nude, being so slutty. However, the thought of meeting the security people face-to-face, after what they had seen her do, was mildly exciting for Sharon. "You're right," Sharon said, "I should thank them myself."

When Carol and Mike came back, Ron finished his beer and asked, "Would you hold onto our chairs? Sharon and I need to talk to someone for a few minutes."

Carol gave Ron a quizzical look but said, "Be glad to."

Ron helped Sharon up out of her lounge chair. They went back around the pool, down a flight of steps to the playroom floor and down another flight to the second floor. Ron led Sharon to an unmarked door across the hall from the locker room. Ron knocked twice on the door.

A moment later, the door was opened by a big man with close-cut blond hair. Sharon guessed the man at about six-two and something above 275 pounds. Except for his gut, his weight appeared to be all muscle. Ron asked the man, "May we come in for a moment?" The man held the door open wide enough for Sharon and Ron to enter.

The room Sharon entered was dimly lit. On one wall were several small video monitors. A glance confirmed for Sharon that the monitors showed video from the security cameras at various locations in the Club. Sharon's impression was that the video was high quality. Below the monitors, a console extended from the wall on which there were knobs, sliders, and joysticks, presumably to control the video system. A large black man with dreadlocks sat at the console.

Ron made introductions. "Gentlemen, this is my friend Sharon."

The blond man asked, "She was in the basement earlier?"

"Yes," Ron answered.

Looking at Sharon, the blond man said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Ma'am. You're very beautiful."

"Thank you," Sharon replied.

"Sharon," Ron said, "This is Brent," pointing at the blond man, "and this is Jabbar," pointing at the black man. "They are the co-heads of security for DPC."

"It's nice to meet you both," Sharon said. As she said it, she realized that just days ago she would have thought it absurd, if not perverted, for her to be standing naked in front of two strange men having such a polite, normal conversation. Now it seemed perfectly natural.

Jabbar, in a deep and educated-sounding voice, said, "Ma'am, the security video and audio are digital and stored on a server in-house. That means we can go in and delete any part of it we want to. The system doesn't back up until 3:00 a.m. the next day, so there's nothing from today backed up yet. I deleted the material recorded while you were in the basement earlier." Jabbar picked up a thumb drive from the console. "I thought that you or your friend might like to have a copy, though, so I saved it on this. This is the only recording of you down there that still exists." Jabbar looked between Sharon and Ron as if unsure of whom he should give the thumb drive to.

Ron said, "Give it to her."

Jabbar handed the thumb drive to Sharon. Sharon said, "thank you." Sharon realized that she wanted to see and hear what had happened in the basement from a viewer's perspective. She also realized that Jabbar could be lying about the thumb drive being the only record of her escapade. She didn't think that he was lying though. Something about Jabbar made him seem trustworthy.

Sharon also thought that the situation offered an opportunity to gain some information relevant to their mission. "DPC is a very nice place," she said. "I don't envy you your jobs though. I'd think you have a lot of problems with drugs and sexual violence."

Brent responded. "Nowhere near as much as you probably think. DPC draws a pretty well-behaved crowd. Yeah, sometimes a guy gets a bit too much in him and doesn't back off when a woman he' set his sights on says 'no.' The staff are all on the lookout for that kind of situation. If one is developing, we know, and we intervene pretty quickly."

Jabbar chuckled. "You may not have noticed," he said, "but I'm the only person in here with black skin. You'd be surprised at how calm folks get when a large black man appears at their shoulder."

Although Sharon couldn't judge accurately because he was sitting down, Jabbar looked like he weighed around 300 pounds and, like Brent, it appeared to be mostly muscle. Sharon didn't doubt that Jabbar's presence could have a calming, or deterrent, effect.

Brent spoke again. "Drugs were something of a problem back when the Club first opened but The Wolf took care of that."

"The Wolf?" Ron asked.

"Yeah," Brent said, "That's what we called the guy who was originally in charge of security here. He hired me. I don't even remember his real name. Everyone just called him The Wolf. His story was that he'd spent time in the Army. He got out and applied with a bunch of police forces, TPS, OPP, Ottawa, but he always failed the psych evaluation; at least that's what he said." Looking at Ron, Brent added, "The Wolf was about your size, but he was a tough MF."

Sharon and Ron remained silent. Brent paused, as if pondering the wisdom of saying anything more about how The Wolf had eradicated DPC's drug problem. Finally, Brent said, "It was so long ago now that it doesn't matter who knows, and it worked. Just after the Club had opened, our first busy Friday night, there were two dudes and a chick in the dance bar offering to sell folks coke. They were telling folks that it would really increase the sensation if they rubbed it on their dick or into their cunt. One of the servers heard that and gave us the heads up."

Brent took a breath before resuming the story. "The Wolf and I went to the dance bar. The server pointed us to the people and The Wolf and I went up to them. Very politely, The Wolf said that the Club didn't allow any illegal drugs on premises and would they please take their cocaine and leave immediately. The larger dude laughs and says, 'fuck you.' The Wolf again, very politely, asks them to leave. The bigger dude turns like he's starting to throw a punch at The Wolf. The Wolf got the dude's arm in his left hand and got his right arm around the dude's throat. A few seconds later, the dude's gone limp. He's passed out. The Wolf drops him on the floor. He tells the chick and the other dude to take their buddy and their coke out of here right now. The Wolf also tells them to put the word on the street that if anyone brings drugs in here again, I remember his exact words on this, 'they'll end up a dead body fished out of Lake Ontario.'"

"That's pretty aggressive," Ron commented. "It worked?"

"Well, that's not the end of the story," Brent replied. "The next afternoon two other dudes come marching in. The girl working the reception desk tells them that unaccompanied men aren't allowed in on Saturdays. One dude tells her "fuck that' and says he's looking for the guy who beat up his 'associate' the night before. Lisa, who was working reception that day, hits the panic button under the desk and The Wolf and I go down there."

Sharon was interested in the story now. "What happened?" she asked.

Brent smiled. "The dude doing the talking sees The Wolf and says, 'you're the shithead.' The Wolf just says, 'who says I'm a shithead, shithead?' The dude pulls out a blade and lunges at The Wolf. It was beautiful. The Wolf pivots so the blade misses him. He grabs the dude's arm, pulling him off balance. At the same time, The Wolf brings his knee up hard into the outside of the dude's elbow, forcing it the way it isn't meant to bend. You heard bone breaking. The dude is screaming in pain, but The Wolf doesn't care. He takes the guy to the floor, pulls out a pair of cuffs, and cuffs the dude's hands behind his back. The other dude headed for the door, but I blocked his way and signaled Lisa to call the police. To make a long story short, the police saw our video and agreed that the dude was trying to kill The Wolf and he acted in self-defense. They busted both dudes, searched them, and found that they each had leather pouches with enough crack in them that they were deemed to be dealers. Both dudes went away and, I think, are still in. Occasionally, we'll have a guest with some recreational stuff for their own use, but they always agree to flush it when we'll tell them it's a lifetime ban if they don't. We haven't had any serious drug problem here since The Wolf did his act."

Sharon asked, "You spend a lot of time here?"

Brent, who was doing all the talking, replied, "Yeah, but that's cool. The Club pays well, and it pays overtime. I get paid to look at some really gorgeous naked women." Brent looked Sharon up and down as he said that. Sharon simply straightened her shoulders, pushing her bare breasts out a bit. Brent, thinking he'd offended Sharon, added, "Don't get me wrong. I respect our guests. I met my girlfriend here."

"Your girlfriend was a guest here?" Ron asked.

"Yeah," Brent replied. "She was at the pool and some guy was coming on too strong. A server buzzed us, and I went up. I got the guy to back off and started talking to Megan. We hit it off. It's kind of cool when we tell people that Megan was stark naked the first time we met."

"What does Megan do?" Sharon asked.

"She's a fitness instructor," Brent answered. "She's great. She's fixed my diet and got me back working out seriously for the first time since the Argos cut me."

"Do you ever come here as guests?" Sharon asked.

"Yeah, I get a discount," Brent answered. "Megan really likes this place. Of course, you'd understand why she does if you met her. She looks great wearing anything, but she looks incredible naked. I don't blame her wanting to show her body off. She's put a lot of work into it. I was a little uncomfortable at first about going naked in front of the people I work with, but I got over it."

Sharon looked at Ron and smiled. "I suppose you could get used to being nude with your co-workers," she said.

Ron interjected, "We've taken enough of our time. Thank you."

"Yes," Sharon said, "Thank you for erasing your recordings and thank you for this." She held up them thumb drive.

Sharon and Ron went to put the thumb drive in Sharon's locker. As they walked, Ron asked, "Do you believe that there hasn't been any dealing here since those incidents Brent told us about?"

"I do," Sharon said. "We've not seen or heard anything suggesting there is, and Brent and Jabbar seem to be on top of things and seem truthful."

Ron laughed. "They truly enjoyed looking at you," he said.

"I know," Sharon replied. "I enjoyed that. Does that make me an exhibitionist?"

"If it does," Ron answered, "I approve."

After stowing the thumb drive, Sharon and Ron rejoined Carol and Mike by the pool. Sharon decided that she and Ron had done their job, that there was nothing to see here, and that she could relax the rest of the afternoon. She was surprised by how much she regretted the fact that she'd probably never be back to Dominion Paradise Club after they left that day. Her three visits to DPC had introduced her to freedom and pleasure she'd not experienced before. The good news was that she'd still have Ron. Sharon hoped that the kinds of things they'd done at DPC would remain a part of their relationship.

Around 4:00 p.m., Carol said, "We've got to leave before long. Of course, you two can stay but they let unaccompanied men in starting at 7:00 p.m. on Sunday. You might want to leave before then."

"Before you go," Sharon said, "do you want to see what's up in the playrooms?" Sharon had already had sex, but they hadn't been in the playrooms that day and she wanted to at least see them again before they left.

"Great idea!" Carol replied.

As they were finishing their drinks, Sharon noticed a nude woman, darkly tanned, wearing high heels with her black hair elaborated piled on top of head. The woman was stopping to talk with some of the guests as she made her way around the pool. Before long, she had reached Sharon and Ron. Seeing her up close, Sharon guessed that the woman was about 50. She had, Sharon thought, a nice body marred only by obvious breast augmentation.

As the woman reached Sharon and Ron, she said, "Ms. Dawson and Mr. Crewes, I'm Melody Slaughter. I'm one of the owners of DPC. When I can, I like to personally welcome our first-time guests. Having come all the way from Vancouver, I'm pleased that you chose to spend two of your days in Toronto with us. Have you enjoyed Dominion Paradise Club?"

Sharon assumed that part of that speech was intended to thwart misbehavior by letting new guests know that the Club knew who they were and how to find them. Still, Slaughter's approach to them had seemed genuinely welcoming. "I've loved it," Sharon replied.

Melody Slaughter turned her gaze to Ron, who said, "I agree with Sharon completely."

"That's good," Slaughter said. "You're both very physically attractive people. We don't tolerate body-shaming at DPC but, frankly, it's good for business to have good-looking people here. There's a small gift waiting for each of you at reception when you leave. Please don't forget to take it." With that, Melody Slaughter went on to talk to another couple, presumably also first timers.

"Melody's a good person," Mike said.

"Melody and her partner Clare Knowlton founded DPC," Carol said. "We don't see Clare around much anymore. I think she has other business interests. DPC is Melody's full-time occupation. In fact, her daughter Melissa is vice president here. She handles the accounting and financial side." Carol put down her now empty drink cup. "Playrooms?" she asked.

Sharon, Ron, Carol, and Mike joined the group of people in the large playroom. A middle-aged couple were both orgasming on the sofa in the center of the room as they walked in. After that couple got up and toweled off the sofa, a nerdy-looking young man hesitantly led an equally nerdy-looking young woman towards the sofa. They were both nude but seemed to Sharon to be very shy and uncertain of themselves. They stopped in front of the sofa. The young woman reached out and took the young man's hand. They stood there holding hands.

Sharon watched with growing anticipation as they young couple stood there. Finally, Sharon saw the young woman take a deep breath. She let go of the young man's hand and stepped in front of him, facing him. The young woman slowly reached out and took the young man's dick in her hands. She began stroking him very carefully as though, Sharon thought, the young woman was afraid she might break something. Even more hesitantly, the young man placed his hands on the young woman's breasts. It seemed to Sharon like this was the first time the couple was having sex together. But, would a couple to DPC and have their first time in public?

Despite the young woman's very gentle stroking, the young man quickly became hard. The young woman had been looking into the young man's face. Sharon saw her look down at the young man's erection. Sharon saw the young woman take another deep breath. She lay down on the sofa on her back and spread her legs. In that posture, at least, Sharon thought that the young woman looked rather nice.

The young man got on the sofa above the young woman. He lowered himself down and tried to push his dick into her cunt. He missed a couple of times. The young woman took the young man's dick in her hands and guided him into her. The young man started making tentative thrusts that were too slow and too hard. Sharon thought he was trying to imitate something he'd seen in a porn flick. The young woman said something Sharon couldn't hear. This wasn't going to end well, Sharon thought, and she felt bad for the young couple.

Sharon's prediction was wrong. The young man started to speed his pace and reduce his force. Before long, Sharon could see that the young woman was being stimulated. She pulled the young man down by his shoulders and kissed him. As the young man kept thrusting, Sharon heard the girl yelp "there." The young man earnestly applied himself to the spot his partner had identified.

Contrary to Sharon's initial expectation that both members of the young couple would end up disappointed, they both very obviously came. Sharon still thought this seemed like the first time the two had sex together, or sex with anyone really, but she was touched by their obvious desire to please each other. Sharon was also impressed that they were willing to get naked and have sex with strangers watching them. When the young man finally helped the young woman up off the sofa, Sharon saw that the young woman was smiling. Sharon thought that young woman likely had a life-changing experience as profound as Sharon's experience with DPC.

As the young coupled toweled off the sofa, Sharon leaned over to Carol and asked, "Do you think all four of us can fit at once?"

HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers