All Comments on 'Sharon Does the Neighbours'

by Friskee_cpl

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Insular American

Absolutely great story guys. Don't listen to moronic, insular Americans (not all Americans are the same, most are very nice people). The dickhead who said your spelling isn't international, needs to get out a bit. Your spelling IS the international English spelling, it's just not American English. Whoever you are moron American, grow a dick.

Back to the real world, your story is great, friskeecpl. It's well written, builds up to a climax and is very horny. There's a lot of us who have and/or like to read about slut wives. "Dirty slut" isn't derogatory, it's a compliment. We also like to read stories in the vernacular, not like some stuck up Yankee cunt wants it to be like. If you're Australian, write like an Australian and tell the others to stick it up their arse (not ass. An ass is a donkey)

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel?

I'd love to read about Erin getting there and furthering the education of the lucky nerds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFriskee_cpl@Friskee_cpl
We love reading group sex stories and thought it's about time to put pen to paper.