Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 07

Story Info
How did the young volunteer survive his first erotic shoot?
5.5k words
4.46
12.3k
10

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
299 Followers

A studio model's erotic posing adventures continue in the presence of a young male volunteer. Thanks to readers for this story suggestion, and others about character development.

Her shoot with Liana

Their smooth, silky skin was pressed close as the blonde straddled her lover, long legs wide apart and groin pressed against the other woman's naked vulva. The blonde's hips undulated slowly as she ground their pink flesh together while devouring her lover's eager lips.

Her hands held the attractive face of the woman beneath her, periodically pulling it closer to stab her snaking tongue deeper inside. A low moaning- the sound of their mutual pleasure- rose from the bed as the photographer zoomed closer to capture erotic images of their unrestrained desire.

Now the auburn-haired woman rolled herself from beneath the blonde and became the aggressor. From the side, she ran her hand through the blonde's long, curled hair and began to lavish wet kisses across her neck. The blonde arched her back seductively and tilted her head back with a look of ecstasy.

These models needed little direction, for they were well-practiced in the art of loving one another. In fact, the photographer was largely along for the ride.

"Perfect shot," she said softly as she came closer. It was almost as if the photographer didn't want to break the spell of the magical scene in her lens. "Now, push her more to her side and enjoy those lovely stiff nipples for me."

On command, the two women shifted position slightly, giving the auburn beauty access to the blonde's breasts. They were lovely, full and rounded, their tips extended into aroused points. The kisses began to trail down from the neck and onto the nearest one, until the painted lips settled on the erect nipple and drew it deep into the mouth, pulling and sucking firmly.

The intense stimulation drew a low, satisfied moan from the blonde, an indication of how much she was enjoying being loved on camera.

Another gentle push had the blonde on her back, her eyes closed but hidden by curls trailing across her upper face. The other woman shifted to enjoy the other breast, lavishing it with the same attention given the first, elicting more satisfied moaning. Both models seemed to be in another world- a realm of erotic indulgence.

As she kissed and sucked, the woman on top now slowly trailed one hand down across the blonde's stomach until her painted fingernails lay very close to the shaved pink flesh which they sought. The photographer brought her camera to this focal area and waited to see what would develop.

"That's it. Tease her with your fingers now, but just to the edge. Kiss and suck her breast at the same time. Perfect. Perfect. Wonderful. Oh my god, you two are so hot together!"

The blonde knew what she wanted and drew her legs further apart to encourage it. The other woman gave a little chuckle, then slipped lower, so the tip of her middle finger rested mere millimetres from the top of her lover's crevasse. There she began to tease, pressing and moving the finger in a little circle, dancing close to the willing clitoris, then drifting away.

The blonde lifted her pelvis slightly in response, as if to invite the digit to explore inside. The teasing was excruciating, delectable, and oh-so-erotic to the photographer. She was experiencing it herself on a very personal level, her sex now every bit as damp as the blonde's.

The models' lips met once more, the blonde bringing her hand into the other woman's hair to pull her mouth closer. Kissing open-mouthed, their tongues danced in and out of one another's orifice, just as those teasing fingers began to reach the moist labia so eager to receive them.

Both women sighed with pleasure, part of a shamelessly unfettered display of female desire for the photographer. These two lovely women were not simply paid models- they were lovers in real life. Ardently, sexually lovers.

They were breathing more deeply now, their passion rising, seemingly oblivious to the close attention of the photographer and the young man assisting her for today's shoot. For Gary Smith- he with eyes and jeans bulging at the moment- this was his first erotic photo gig, and he was absolutely gobsmacked by what was unfolding there on the bed! Literally shaking, he could hardly steady the lights, scarcely able to believe his good fortune in witnessing this amazing spectacle close-up.

The young man had never seen anything like this before. Sure, he had watched porn, but this was live! In the lights before him, two beautiful women were relishing each other's shapely bodies as if there was no-one else present. They seemed oblivious to him as they kissed, caressed and intimately pleasured each other under the photographer's occasional direction. To be here watching this shoot unfold seemed like a once-in-a-lifetime experience to him.

Gary Smith was a twenty-one-year-old college senior, completing a degree in Film Arts. When a local photographer had called the college seeking a volunteer for a half day of in-studio experience, he came forward. She needed someone who could operate lighting and backdrops for indoor photography. Already an amateur photographer himself, Gary had these skills, and no other plans for Saturday morning. He didn't know he'd be working an erotic shoot featuring two beautiful women.

Smith's good fortune had originated with pillow talk between swimwear model Liana and the blonde studio assistant, Sharon, after another satisfying bedroom romp. It had been particularly energetic, each of them becoming increasingly skilled at pushing the other to more intense orgasms. Liana had plenty of bisexual experience, but her lover was a novice, though a very quick study.

Sharon was a part-time Administrative Assistant with a college education, married to a loving husband, with two school-age children. Thirty-five years old, she was new to 'the lifestyle', the unexpected result of her recent interest in nude photography. Liana was a half dozen years younger and single, a professional model. She had been around and was more-than-capable of leading her new girlfriend astray. The two of them meshed right away and quickly become lovers.

They talked in bed about Sharon's next sitting with Joannie, the photographer with whom she had an arrangement: one erotic photo session every two weeks in exchange for two days volunteer work in the studio. There had been two such sessions already and Sharon was eager for another one.

"You must have photography coming up soon?" Liana asked. "It was almost two weeks ago that we practiced here for the last one."

"Yes, on Saturday morning, in fact." Then Sharon added, "By the way, Joannie has been choosing some of my best shots to frame for the studio. Two of them just went up the other day!"

"Here's an idea, Cher" Liana exclaimed. "Joan could do a sitting with both of us together? It could be very romantic and sexy. And, she would have some great choices for more studio pictures to hang."

Sharon knew that Joannie felt Liana was trouble and encouraged her to stay away from the woman and boyfriend Jay. She didn't think her boss would be willing to photograph them together naked and in erotic situations.

There was another difficulty. Joannie would have too much on her hands to photograph two models at once without the help of an assistant to manage lighting and moving backdrops. But, Sharon knew that Joannie wanted to keep on Liana's good side because there were benefits from her lucrative swimwear contracts. So, she would remind Joannie that this was her important swimwear model's request.

Liana had a solution for the second issue. "I know that other photographers work with the college sometimes to bring senior Arts students into the studio for practical experience. I'll bet she could get some free help for a half day."

Sharon liked her boss. The woman was about ten years older, a professional photographer for many years. Slight of build, she was energetic and sometimes funny in a sardonic sort of way. Long divorced and straight, Joannie had let her appearance slide, but with Sharon as her sometime assistant, she was making a comeback. She once confessed to Sharon that she enjoyed the blonde's intimate photos for vicarious sexual purposes.

The next time Sharon saw her boss, she carefully presented her plan for another sitting. First she told Joannie that Liana had decided that she would like to have some erotic photos taken, with a view to a framed shot in the studio gallery. When the photographer agreed, Sharon said that Liana had invited her to join the shoot, the pair of them together. Then Sharon reminded her how important it was to keep Liana a happy important client.

"But you'd be posing nude with her in erotic black-and-whites, Sharon."

"Let's be honest. We are lovers, and my husband fully approves. In fact, he likes Liana." The photographer was shocked.

After that, all Joannie could say was that it might be too difficult to photograph both of them without an assistant. That's where using a college volunteer came in.

College senior Gary Smith arrived at the studio that Saturday morning fully expecting to be helping with photos of children, family groupings, and the like. What he didn't expect was to meet the two beauties with whom he would be working. He was a confident sort of guy, mature beyond his years, but something about these two made him feel tongue-tied and awkward.

"So, what exactly are we going to be doing today, Ms. Forsythe," Gary asked politely, when the two models went to the spa to get ready.

"Call me Joannie please. Gary, I thought that it might be a woman coming from the college. You see, there is going to be a great deal of nudity and probably even sexual activity for the next few hours. I'll start in colour, with glamour shots, sexy but reasonably tame. But later, I'll go to back-and-white for erotic photos. That will probably become very explicit."

"Both of these women are very comfortable with their bodies, so things will certainly get hot. If this is offensive to you, I understand. You can leave before we start."

Smith quickly decided that he wasn't going anywhere! Joannie had an assistant for the morning. Soon she had him busy moving backdrop screens into place and demonstrating the operation of her lighting system. She was pleased to see that he had some experience and seemed comfortable about photo studio operation. All the while Gary was eager to get started. Talk about anticipation!

Two afternoons before the Saturday morning sitting, Sharon had arranged for Liana to come to her home to plan and practice. She was still unwilling to visit her girlfriend's apartment for fear of boyfriend Jay turning up. The two women decided on themes that the shoot would follow and then walked through some joint poses.

"Let's start in colour, dressed well like we are meeting in an office, one of us an assistant , the other an executive. We can pretend that we are attracted to each other and begin to kiss and touch," Sharon suggested.

"Great idea," Liana agreed, adding, "Then we can imagine that we've found a quiet corner where we can go farther. Like kissing, unbuttoning blouses, and caresses up under our skirts or dresses. Sound like fun?" Sharon nodded agreement.

"We could do that in Joannie's little kitchenette area, as if we had slipped in there to get some more privacy. What do you think, Liana?"

"I think we should go into your kitchen right now and practice a bit, OK? We'll be directing Joan, so we need to know what will happen."

In the kitchen, they French kissed, their hearts beating faster. This was the first time they'd been together at Sharon's home and for the hostess it was a guilty pleasure. Soon she felt her lover's fingers caressing her nipple and the other hand rubbing against her skirt. It wasn't long before Liana had that hand inside her panties, a finger stroking her girlfriend's damp labia.

"Damn, Liana! Stop that! We will never get ready for Saturday!" She reluctantly pushed her girlfriend away and straightened up her clothing.

"That kitchen scene should work well, just like that," Liana said. "Then we could move to the sofa and go farther, like undressing each other slowly and getting down. Right?"

On the sofa, they worked on some positions and poses, deciding that the undressing photos would be more interesting if one of them wore a short dress, and the other a skirt and blouse. Sexy lingerie beneath, of course, and office-height heels. As they talked, there was some kissing on the sofa, but for the most part, they were at work until that part was settled.

"I suppose the erotic black-and-whites would mostly be on Joan's studio bed, right? Lovemaking shots." Liana proposed.

"Yes, that would be fine. We could even start with our sexy lingerie in there and end up nude."

"I have an idea, Cher. Wear your wedding rings all through the shoot. The very idea of a married woman with a single girl seems really sexy to me. Now let's go up to your bedroom to walk through the last part of the session."

"Uh...the only room we can use is our master bedroom, and I'm not..."

"Oh come on. I'll behave," Liana lied.

The idea of sex with her lover right in the marital bed was very exciting to Liana, and this was an opportunity that she wouldn't miss. Without giving Sharon any time to object, she grabbed the hostess' hand and pulled her to the stairway. Quite honestly, the hostess was turned on by the thought of Liana being in their bedroom, so she let herself be led willingly upstairs.

What started out as a fully clothed discussion of poses on the bed quickly progressed from there. Not ten minutes later, the two of them were naked on the cool sheets, their lips locked together, and their legs intertwined.

Both of them were incredibly excited by what was unfolding- sex in the same bed where Sharon and Mark regularly loved! Today, their sex was perhaps more intense than ever, both women enflamed by the wicked thought of fucking together where the married couple often did the same.

Their kisses were intense, tongues darting in and out, licking and probing. Then it was two and three fingers mimicking big cocks in a very wet vaginas. The lovers were on fire, consumed with lust in Sharon's marital bed. They stopped for a moment for Sharon to drag the big dressing mirror alongside the bed to watch themselves cavorting together nude.

Sharon lay on her side, looking at the mirror as Liana, stretched out behind her, kissed her neck and worked her fingers into the hostess' vagina from between her legs. For a moment, she was nineteen again, in bed with her boyfriend Colin and another woman. She remembered how unnerving that experience was, but now she thought of having her husband here with Liana so both could love her. Liana's fingers quickly brought Sharon back to the present.

"Oh baby, that feels so good! But you're going to make me come if you keep that up."

"Good, Cher. That's what I want," she whispered suggestively. "I want you to come for me. I love it when you do that. Will you come for me? Will you be all mine again today?"

"Yes, yes, I'd like that," Sharon said softly. She could feel herself starting to drift away to that other place of sheer pleasure. "Yes, make me yours again. I want that today." Sharon's inner slut had come to play again.

Liana knew just what to do and slid down so that her face was close to her lover's wet pussy. Her tongue snaked out and licked Sharon's clitoris, drawing back and forth across it. At the same time, she slowly pumped three fingers into her vagina. Her girlfriend's moans told her that it was perfect. Then Liana began to whisper in a coaxing voice.

"Do you like this baby?... Yes, I thought you would... You always do... Turn your head to watch... See me loving your sweet pussy... Yes, you like that, don't you... A hot little bitch, aren't you?"

Sharon writhed with pleasure, grinding her hips against Liana's mouth, and lifting her pelvis to make her pussy more available. All the while she watched in the mirror so close by. She could see her own beautiful tits, now clenched in her hands as she pulled at her nipples to draw every possible sensation from her burning body. Sharon felt like her lover's hot little bitch. She wanted to watch herself come.

"You like watching don't you... Imagine he's here with us... His big cock inside you... He's fucking you hard... Just like this... Oh yeah, our hot little slut... We both want you to come now... Will you come for us?... Show us how you come... Come, baby... Oh yeah!"

Sharon couldn't hold back. Her tortured body was crying, screaming for release- she needed to orgasm so badly! When it happened, she saw it all in the mirror. Her hips flew from the bed as her stomach muscles clenched tightly, convulsing her body in a series of powerful jerks. At the very peak, she called out loudly and continued to gasp as the crest of a powerful surf crashed over her. Her orgasm continued for some time.

When she opened her eyes, Liana was looking down at her smiling. "You enjoyed that. I like to push and please you in bed."

"Wonderful. Always wonderful. Now it's your turn."

"Cher, what time do you have to meet the kids at the bus? It is almost 3:30 right now. I know Mark was angry when you were late last week."

"Oh my god! They come at 4:00, sometimes a few minutes earlier. I'm so sorry baby, but I can't..."

"I understand, I do. I loved being here in your bed today. I'll come again when Mark can join us, OK? I've been thinking about it ever since the party."

"Perfect, Liana. We both talked about it. You can stay the night with us, when Mum has the children overnight."

"Make it sooner than later, Cher. We would have an amazing time, especially if it's a sleepover. Three of in this same bed. Yes!"

"We better rush now because I need to leave in about fifteen minutes, Liana."

On Saturday morning, young Gary Smith was about to meet the two models. Both of them came out of the spa as if they were well-dressed for the office. They checked Gary out, noting that he was about twenty, sort of cute and fairly tall. He seemed a bit nervous, but Sharon was too because she had never posed nude in front of a man before. Another first.

They started the shoot with two women having an encounter set in Joannie's office. Sharon played the slightly older married executive, her younger assistant leaning on the desk beside her examining papers. As Liana bent forward across the desk, Sharon kissed her cheek and caressed her breast before her assistant turned toward the boss for some mouth kissing. Gary watched closely as he directed light to the area.

The models were still fully dressed when they moved to the studio kitchenette for the next scene. Here, Sharon pressed her secretary against a wall and began to unbutton her blouse as the two eagerly French kissed. Liana lifted a hand under her boss' short dress and slipped into the boss' panties to rub her pussy. By now, Sharon had released Liana's tits from her little bra and lowered her head to suck one nipple while fingering the other. It would only get better.

Now the impassioned pair found the studio sofa where they could advance their lovemaking. Sharon pulled away her assistant's blouse and pushed her down onto her back against the corner cushions. Liana pulled the boss against her and kissed deeply, at the same time pulling down the zipper of her dress. In no time, both were down to their bottom lingerie, with their lover's hand inside, caressing moist pink flesh. Exciting! Poor Gary had a massive bulge, difficult to conceal in his tight jeans.

As the sofa scene unfolded, the lovers made sure that Joannie got the intimate erotic shots that everyone wanted. Eyes closed and mouths open, their red lips consumed one another's hungry mouths and taut nipples. Sharon's rings reflected the light which Gary projected, as her fingers caressed Liana's eager tits or rolled her clitoris through sheer panties. He could see that these two beautiful women really were hot for each other.

1fastguy
1fastguy
299 Followers
12