Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon it was time for the black-and-white erotica. Gary wondered how much hotter this photo shoot could possibly become, but Joannie knew the two women were just getting started! What happened next was something that the young man would likely carry in his memory for a long time. He certainly couldn't tell anyone from his class about it or they would all be clamouring to volunteer at the studio! But it was imprinted in his brain, replayed over and over.

"It was incredible! The blonde lay on the bed in the studio completely naked. She wore nothing but her rings- nothing! Her body was shaped like an hourglass, with nice tits and flared hips. She was a beauty, with deep green eyes and soft smooth skin. Her long, curled hair fell across her face, and the photographer sometimes used it to hide her identity. Probably mid-thirties, a MILF for sure!"

"Her partner had a different look- slimmer and a bit taller too, tanned all over. Firm little tits with long nipples and narrower hips than the other one. Her angular face and dark, flashing eyes were very striking, and she wore her hair long too, so she could be anonymous. She was probably a bit younger than the other woman and might have been single- I didn't see any rings. Both of them were gorgeous!"

"Toward the end, the blonde motioned for her partner to join her on the bed and the photographer had me move to backlight it. Both were naked. I could hardly concentrate- the two of them looked so damn hot! Next thing I knew, she was laying across the blonde, so their lips were close. Then the blonde put a hand behind her partner's head and brought their mouths together."

"The photographer was right there shooting as they Frenched, eyes shut, mouths open and tongues moving. Jeez, I was shaking, hardly able to hold onto the lights!"

Gary watched as the full-on sex scene unfolded before him. He saw the blonde sit up and pull the other woman close, both hands holding her head. The studio lights were glinting off the sparkling diamond rings which the blonde had been wearing throughout the shoot.

With both of them totally naked now, her rings were the only things worn. He wondered why, until it dawned on him that a married woman having an affair with a single woman was suggestive, naughty, even wrong. He understood that this brought the erotica to a whole new level. Does her husband know? Does he ever join them?

They were kissing and caressing breasts again when Liana whispered to Sharon, who grinned and nodded agreement. Liana turned her head and spoke to the photographer.

"Joan, we're going to finish up with something we practiced. Scissoring and it's pretty sexy. See what you think."

Sharon knelt on the bed with her legs wide apart, completely opening herself up. Then Liana lay down facing her, sliding one leg under Sharon while bringing the other above one of Sharon's thighs. She too was now opened wide. Slowly, she shifted herself closer to her lover and rolled a bit onto one side, while Sharon lowered herself so that their groins were in contact with one another. Their legs were now arranged like two interlocking pairs of scissors.

The photographer could see where this was going and moved closer, directing Gary to bring some more light to focus on their mid-sections.

The two lovers were so close now that their bare labia were touching. And then they began to simulate fucking one another, by moving their pelvises in opposite directions. Liana found that she could press harder by using her forearm to push upward while Sharon ground down against her. It did look very sexy, and for the lovers it felt that way too.

As they rotated their pussies together, Sharon could feel her clitoris being stimulated. The look on Liana's face told her she could too. This was exciting, here under the lights making love with another woman. Both instinctively tilted their heads back, mouths partially open in arousal as they pressed their bodies together. Sharon was totally in the moment.

"Bring that ring hand right down where your bodies meet, Sharon," Joannie directed. "That's it. No-one knows who it is, but they'd be shocked the married woman has a lover! Perfect. Liana, bring your hand down and take hers. Have the rings up. Got it. Carry on."

The position was stimulating but somewhat tiring. Both models began to perspire, breathing hard under the heat of the lights. Joannie had her shots now, so they moved out of the scissors and lay together kissing softly as if nobody else was there. The studio went quiet before they realized that Joannie had turned away to fetch their robes, while Gary remained rooted in place, glassy-eyed, trying to come back to his senses.

Joannie tossed the two of them robes and they rushed into the spa area. In no time they were in the shower. Both knew what they needed after the heated scenes they had enacted today, especially the last ones, naked and loving on the studio bed.

The hot spray felt good after so much flexing and stretching today. The lovers soaped each other up, paying special attention to deep crevasses and pink flesh. They hugged and kissed deeply as the warm rain poured over them. Sharon began to caress and pull at Liana's sensitive nipples, with an order to her.

"You're first today, baby. Remember two days ago? I owe you one and don't try to stop me."

With that, Sharon aggressively pinned her lover against the shower wall and launched an oral assault on Liana's nipples. She moaned in appreciation, and Sharon brought a free hand down across Liana's stomach to her girlfriend's labia, playing eagerly with the soft, wet flesh she found there. Busy fingers pressed inside, while lips sucked Liana's nipples to erotic peaks. Then Sharon came to her lover's open mouth for some deep tongue play, while her free hand pulled at a waiting nipple.

Liana's eyes were closed while she enjoyed her lover's attentions. Often, she was the more aggressive one, but today Liana wanted to submit sexually. She spread her legs apart and arched her back in submission, offering herself fully to Sharon. Her hand pushed into the mass of blonde hair and pulled the woman's face tighter to her mouth, deep kissing with an eagerness that bespoke her growing desire. Her Cher had become an excellent bi lover, one that Liana willingly gave herself to now.

Sharon crouched in front of Liana, pressing her lips against her lover's wet sex, seeking out that little nub that would bring Liana so much pleasure. Pressing her hands flat against Liana's thighs, she was in charge today. Drawing back a bit, she looked up and told Liana what to do.

"Baby, caress your pointy nipples while I eat your beautiful pussy. Will you do that for me while I love you? Tell me you will," she coaxed in a low voice.

"Yes. Yes!" was her lover's heated reply.

Now Sharon used one hand to hold Liana wide open while she slid first one, then two middle fingers into her vagina. At the same time, she began to kiss and suck the woman's clitoris, drawing it between her lips, torturing it with stimulation. The fingers began to pump in and out like a piston, stretching Liana's tunnel sufficiently to allow a third digit to enter.

"I'm going to fuck you now until you come baby, and I won't stop. This is for you!"

Sharon lowered her mouth again to take Liana's tender clit into her mouth where she sucked it relentlessly as she drove her fingers in and out of the woman's vagina. Gradually she picked up speed as she heard her lover beginning to moan while pushing her hips forward in rhythm with the plunging fingers. Sheets of warm water flowed across Liana's upper body, running down into Sharon's face. It felt surreal to her, like loving someone underwater.

Liana was louder now, very vocal and Sharon worried that Joannie and Gary might hear. But Liana was so close, thrusting forward, writhing her pelvis, that there was no silencing her. Then came a rising wail, and Sharon knew her lover was almost there.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me! Fuck meeeee... Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!... Aarrraaaaghhh!... Yeah!!"

Her body pushed hard against Sharon's face, but the blonde was relentless, refusing to release her clit. It seemed incredible how much energy Liana belted out as she orgasmed, bucking and heaving like a wild horse trying to throw its rider. Finally, Liana grabbed Sharon's still-plunging hand and wrenched it away.

"Enough! Enough! Fuck, no more. Enough."

Sharon grinned and laughed, "I'm sure that they heard that out in the studio!"

About five minutes earlier, Joannie and Gary had been tidying up, getting things ready for the afternoon sittings.

"Gary, they will probably be in there for quite a while. You may have noticed that they have a thing for each other?" Joannie gave a knowing little laugh.

He smiled awkwardly and nodded agreement. Then Joannie continued.

"So, what did you think of your experience here today? As if I don't already know!" And they both laughed, easing the tension that the young man felt about about being a voyeur all morning.

"The truth? What can I say!" Gary enthused, then he hesitated a bit, thinking before he continued. "Seriously though, this is what I want to do. Nature photography is fine, but this is really exciting! You can get the shots that capture... that capture the feelings behind the action. I could see that those two women are lovers, because it was right there in the emotion. You must have really enjoyed doing your work today?"

"Yes, I did, Gary. Yes, I did. More than you could know." Joannie gave a shy smile.

This had been exciting for her too, and she was eager to choose some of the hottest of today's shots to use for her personal pleasure. All morning she had been imagining herself there with Sharon and Liana as they writhed in passion. It had been highly stimulating, and the photographer still felt flushed, aroused.

"So, what will you tell them at the college? Say too much and I may never get another volunteer from them. I don't think they would want students seeing what you observed."

"I'll say that it was a great learning experience and that I'm available anytime you need help. I'll tell them that it was mostly just still life photos- old books, vases and flowers." They both laughed.

"And your friends and classmates. What will you say to them if they ask?"

"Hah! Never take an assignment at that studio! The photographer is horrible to work with and the work itself is incredibly boring. Mostly I just stood around doing nothing. A total waste of time. Just stay away from the place!" More laugher.

As they talked, sounds were coming from the dressing area. At first, they tried to ignore them, but soon both grinned knowingly as the sounds of lovemaking echoed from the spa. Clearly, the two models were being intimate in the shower, making it impossible to converse. When the loud moaning and cries reached a crescendo, they knew at least one of the lovers had orgasmed in there.

Joannie gave a nervous little laugh, to break the tension, then continued talking.

"And if I need assistance again, can I call you directly, now that I know you can do a good job? You did very well today, even with distractions. Like that one!" Joannie pointed to the spa.

"Absolutely! And you don't need to pay me a penny!"

"That's great Gary. Oh, I didn't tell you that Sharon, the blonde, poses for me every two weeks. Interested?"

"Am I! Book me in as soon as you know when she's posing again. Any day or time. I'm available!"

It had been a big day for Gary Smith. He witnessed an incredible spectacle. And, he became Joannie's volunteer photo assistant, while settling on his new career ambition- erotic photography.

Good choices, young man! Good choices.

12