Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 08

Story Info
Where is her relationship headed next after their threesome?
5.2k words
4.58
10.3k
11

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
297 Followers

This series follows one woman's expanding sexuality after a glamour shoot. Thanks for 65 000 reads. At the end, you decide where you think her relationships will go next.

The Threesome

I thought that I was ready for this, but now I realize that I might not be prepared after all.

For the past week, I have been looking forward to this time; planning for it; fantasizing about it. I thought it all through and had no reservations whatsoever. No worries about sharing my husband with my girlfriend. No concerns about him kissing her, touching her, being inside of her. No issues at all. And here I am now, face-to-face with these realities, wondering if I can actually handle it?

They're both naked, close to each other at the other end of the bed. He's seated, my girlfriend is on her knees. I can see their mouths pressed tight together and hear their lips and tongues playing open-mouthed.

I can see her hand wrapped firmly around the base of his cock, stroking him slowly and steadily. Meanwhile his fingers are in her pussy, probably seeking out her clitoris to return the sensations she is delivering to him.

These are the things that WE do as husband and wife. Now he's clearly enjoying them with somebody else right in front of me, and I don't know if I really am ready to share him like this.

I feel uneasy. My enthusiasm for this threesome is beginning to shrink away as I watch them play, seemingly oblivious to my presence. Dark thoughts run through my head.

"Why isn't he paying any attention to me now?"

"What if it is better with her than with me?"

"Will she want him all to herself, even though he is mine?"

Questions, nagging questions, but I sincerely hope not regrets.

"Come join us, baby," I hear my man say as he pats the bed beside him, and my clouded thoughts begin to clear.

I move close to my husband and we begin to kiss now, while his big hands caress my naked body. My girlfriend stretches out next to him on our bed, and soon I can hear her lips noisily working on his cock. He groans into my mouth and I know that she is giving him much pleasure.

But now I feel much less threatened or concerned about her being here with us. Her hand is softly stroking my skin at the same time. I'm with my two lovers tonight.

"Don't come too soon tonight, honey," I whisper to my husband. "You need to do two of us."

He smiles and we lock lips again. His fingers trail down across my bare skin and I feel them slip easily into my waiting vagina. He turns them, stretching me for what is to come, then they retreat and find my eager clitoris. I moan as waves of pleasure pulse from my core.

My apprehensions have vanished. Our threesome has begun.

The writing had been on the wall for Sharon, Mark and Liana for some time now. A few months earlier, Sharon had posed for a glamour photo session to surprise her husband with sexy prints for his birthday. It had turned erotic, and she was so excited by it that she arranged to help the photographer in return for two sittings each month.

She had posed three times already and hooked up with her attractive bisexual lover, Liana, at the studio along the way. After the new girlfriend met Sharon's husband, she was eager to have sex with the married couple, and Mark had agreed wholeheartedly.

The couple had come a long way in a hurry. Sharon, a mid-thirties part-time Administrative Assistant and mother of two children, found that her erotic posing and affair with Liana were both broadening the limits of her sexual experience.

Husband Mark had no problem being pulled along with her- as long as it didn't involve other men, particularly Liana's hung boyfriend, Jay. Recently, the couple had smoked up and fucked amid two other couples at Liana's wild party, a good indication of how far things had evolved.

Mark, a skillful computer trouble-shooter by day, was as fit and handsome as his wife was shapely and beautiful. He paid close attention to small detail in his work and thus was quick to notice how his wife was gradually changing her appearance. Tighter sweaters, shorter skirts, and taller heels all pointed to her blossoming sexual transformation.

She was feeling especially supercharged after the party at Liana's. One afternoon when no-one was home, she was thinking about what they'd done in front of the two other couples, and she found herself wet and needy. She rushed to the bedroom and stripped naked, posing in front of her big dressing mirror.

Her hands cupped her shapely tits, lifting and pushing them together like an offering of fruit. She pulled her nipples stiff and rolled them between her fingers, sighing softly from the tingling sensation.

Then she knelt on the carpet in front of the mirror, spreading her knees wide and leaning her body backward a bit. One hand cupped and caressed a tit, while the other went down to her wet pussy and stroked her stiffening clitoris.

She liked what she saw in the mirror, an aroused woman offering herself for love, thinking about being with two. Her man and her girlfriend, fuck that would be hot!

Sharon could feel her pussy getting wet at the very thought of them both loving her at the same time. She would give them everything they wanted and more. Her lips, her tits, her pussy- all theirs for the taking. She wanted to fuck them so badly!

It felt wicked to be back in the zone again, that place of so much erotic pleasure. Sharon's hips began to rotate against her stealthy fingers, and she clutched at her smooth breasts as her passion intensified. She continued to rub her hot clit and began to whisper slowly to the lovely woman in the mirror:

"This feels so good!... Soon we'll all be fucking... It'll be so hot!... She'll suck his big cock... Mmm."

"He'll fuck me... She'll watch us... He'll fuck her too... Mmm... Ugh! Ugh!"

"He's coming now... So much cum... Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!... Enough for both of..."

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!... Mmmmmpphh!!"

Sharon's body took on a life of its own, her lower legs lifting her off the floor while her pelvis thrust back and forth against her busy fingers. Gradually she slowed down and eventually caught her breath again.

She was surprised how quickly she had come, recognizing that thoughts of sex with her Mark and Liana together had quickly ignited her.

After she came back down to Earth, Sharon phoned Liana to make plans for their get-together. The coming weekend would be fine with her Mum to mind the children. Sharon hoped that Liana would be available Saturday night and Sunday morning. Liana picked up right away.

"I've been thinking about you, Cher. What's up?"

"I've been doing more than just thinking about you, baby. How would this Saturday be for you to spend time with me and Mark at our place? Overnight too, can you?"

"Great! Will you meet me for coffee before then to make some plans? Say, about 2:00 tomorrow? Good. Same place as always."

The next day, they met with hugs and kisses to both cheeks. Soon they were settled into the corner table which they had shared several times recently- 'their table'. They reminisced about the party at Liana's apartment before laying plans for the coming weekend.

"That was about the craziest party Mark and I have ever attended. We did things I would never have imagined!"

"Yeah, it was wild. Blame it on that slut Virginia. Isn't she something? The next day I was really pissed with Jay for doubling up on her like that. I told him he should get tested."

"I can't imagine what that would feel like, two guys at once..." Sharon commented, lowering her voice.

"Over-rated, unless that's your thing," Liana smiled knowingly. "I guess we all found out that it's hers!"

They both laughed before Liana got right to the heart of the matter. She had been thinking about this since her party.

"Your husband didn't want to swap with us, did he. Threatened by Jay's equipment I suppose?"

"Not sure. Well... probably. I think that's how guys are. 'My dick is bigger than your dick.' You know." They both laughed at this.

"Yeah. Do you think he'll relax a bit on that? Jay and I would love to swing with you two. We really would."

"No, he won't change his mind, so let's just stick with what worked so well at your party, OK?"

"But would YOU do it if you could? Like a threesome with us? He doesn't need to know everything."

"Liana, stop pressuring me. Back to this weekend, OK?"

"This Saturday at your place, with a sleepover too, right? Count me in!" Then she gave it one more try. "But it isn't really fair that I'll be with your man, and you won't go with mine," Liana pouted.

"The difference is that he's my husband and Jay's just your 'friend-with-benefits,' as you called him. So, just drop it, please!"

Sharon was firm about this, though deep inside she still felt a bit curious about the idea, part of her broadening views toward sex. Would she be able to stay within the straight and narrow rules? But, her good sense still screamed "No" to swapping, so it was dead- at least for now.

They decided to start Saturday evening early by going for supper at an intimate Italian restaurant across the city. Liana had been there and would reserve a little curved booth in the back corner, where they could both sit beside Mark.

After that, they'd return to Sharon's home for drinks before retiring upstairs to the master bedroom. Later, all three would sleep naked in the couple's big bed, then lounge over coffee late morning. Mark and Sharon wouldn't pick up the kids until mid-afternoon Sunday.

Everything was settled by the time they say goodbye.

By 10:00 Saturday, Sharon and Liana had retired to the master bedroom to get ready for some sex. Mark was sitting downstairs finishing his scotch, told he wasn't to go up until they were both ready. As he waited impatiently, he wondered what delights Liana would draw from her overnight case, and Sharon from her dresser.

Upstairs, they were like silly schoolgirls, dressing one another in little nothings and giggling about how much skin they were showing tonight. Mark was in for a treat. Finally, they called for him to come up.

There they were on the bed, kneeling to face one another, one of them in white, the other in black. Their long hair was tumbled down across their shoulders as they turned to look at him, pointing to the lounge chair, close to the bed.

He noticed that the big dressing mirror was pulled up alongside the bed and he could see their backs reflected in it. Mark caught a beautiful view of their shapely bare bums in the glass- it appeared that they wore no bottoms tonight!

Mark hardly knew where to start first, but apparently, he wouldn't have to decide just yet. Sharon spoke softly to her husband.

"Sit tight, and we'll warm you up for sex. Watch us. You've been fantasizing about this. Now you'll see the real thing."

Liana was wearing white baby-dolls that stopped just below her pussy, so sheer that every detail of her tanned body was visible. The front seemed to be held together by two little ties, revealing plenty of bare skin to Mark's eyes.

Her taut dark nipples clearly showed Liana's excitement, and her tiny 'landing strip' of chestnut pubic hair was only partly hidden by a ruffle along the bottom edge of the gown. She wore a gold chain around her neck and a matching one on a wrist. Her lips were painted a deep purple.

Sharon looked every bit as good to Mark's hungry eyes. Her sheer black waist-length gown struggled to contain the full, rounded breasts within, and while there was one big bow in the front, a great deal of pale skin was on display.

Her gown was wholly immodest- reflecting exactly how she was feeling- so short that her entire pussy was visible below the bottom hem! Mark's beautiful wife wore her wedding rings, a black ribbon 'choker' tight on her neck, bright red lipstick, and nothing else. She looked hot!!

They each put an arm around the other's shoulder and pulled their lips close Their tongues danced together before plunging deep inside the other's mouth. Mark could hear the wet sounds of kissing, and saw Liana press her hand to his wife's big breast.

Sharon was bolder, sliding hers down her lover's body, until he heard a long sigh of pleasure issue from Liana's throat

.

Now Sharon's lover put her hand to the blonde's hip and pulled her closer, so close that their pelvic areas pressed together. Both began to roll their hips rhythmically as they ground against one another, pink-on-pink.

With the mirror behind them, Mark had a wrap-around view of their intimate sexual play. He liked what he saw!

Sharon went to the top tie of her lover's gown and deftly pulled it loose, exposing the breast closest to Mark. His wife leaned sideways, taking it into her mouth and sucking greedily. Liana moaned with pleasure, excited too by displaying her loved body to her girlfriend's man.

"Suck my tits, baby. Suck me hard," she murmured, just loud enough for Mark to hear.

Then Liana drew her hand across the exposed skin below Sharon's gown until her fingers reached the deep cleft that marked out her shaved pussy. Mark could hear his wife exhale loudly as the digits found their sensitive target, where they began to rotate in a little circle.

He could see Sharon further widen her stance to give her lover better access to eager private flesh. His wife's eyes were closed, her head tilted back, and her mouth open, moaning with pleasure at Liana's touch. Her hips were swaying in time with her lover's fingers.

Mark was rock hard. He couldn't wait much longer to join them. This wasn't a porn video. This was happening in real time and he needed to be a part of it! By now, the two lovers had stripped one another of their sexy lingerie, eagerly exploring every part of each other's delightful bodies while they kissed.

He doffed his clothes and quickly joined them, taking Liana's hand and pulling her toward him. Sharon briefly got up, and on returning, plopped down at the end of the bed to watch them.

As her husband and girlfriend touched so intimately, she began to wonder if this had been such a good idea after all. Troubling doubts clouded Sharon's mind.

Finally, Mark noticed Sharon and beckoned her to join them.

Relieved, his wife pushed him back and lunged onto his chest, her magnificent tits pressing against him as she smothered his face in wet kisses. Meanwhile, Liana took his already-stiff cock into her mouth, pumping it gently with her fist.

Eventually, she switched with Sharon and pressed her purple lips against his. Liana's distinctive perfume told Mark that he was with another woman tonight, a passionate one, her tongue probing his mouth. He bent an elbow to roll a peaked nipple between his fingers, stretching it to a long point.

She wanted him to kiss and suck it, so Liana shifted her body enough that he could take her extended nipple between his lips. Her different taste, smell and touch excited Mark- a new lover! Meanwhile, Sharon had his balls in one hand and engorged cock in the other, working it hard, deep in her sucking mouth.

"Oh, jeez that's good Sharon. But stop now, before I come!" Mark groaned.

Earlier that evening, the three of them had arrived at Ciccerelli's and were led toward the corner table which Liana had reserved. Patrons' watched the handsome man in the leather sports jacket leading two gorgeous women across the restaurant. They both wore stylish dresses, short and tight, Sharon showing plenty of glorious cleavage, while Liana flaunted her long, tanned legs.

They made quite a trio, and some eyebrows raised when Mark slid in beside his wife, followed by the other beautiful woman. Fortunate guy!

"Tell her a bit about yourself Mark. I don't want her to think you're as dumb as a rock," Sharon joked.

Mark talked about his office job, a computer specialist, and how he hoped to start his own related business some day. Prodded by Liana about his other interests, he told them how much he enjoyed world football, having played it all through school. Now, his favourite pastimes were teaching their children the game, and watching matches on television.

While Mark was talking, he was aware of his wife's hand resting on this thigh, hidden by the tablecloth. She was squeezing gently, encouraging his conversation with their guest. Sharon wanted this whole evening to be perfect.

Then she brought it up to open her menu and Mark felt another one smoothing his other thigh- Liana's! Without looking her way, he scanned his menu, feeling her hand curl inward and upward along his leg, until it rested very close to his jewels. He noticed himself becoming erect just as Liana caught his eye, grinned mischievously and removed her hand. She was in a playful mood.

The wine was good, the food better, and the company the best. Conversation was easy, though laden with sexual innuendo and double entendre. After dinner, while waiting for the dessert menu, Mark boldly wrapped an arm around both women, resting his big hands on their outside hips, pulling them a little closer.

Sharon's hand went below the table again and soon came to rest on her husband's cock. She smiled over at Liana and glanced down, a signal of some sort. Soon her hand joined Sharon's, Liana squeezing his stiff rod while his wife eased down his zipper. Then his cock was free, Liana sensuously stroking it. He shifted a bit and Sharon had his balls, juggling them with her fingers.

For the next ten minutes they teased him while he struggled hard to maintain his outward composure. Fortunately, all this took place beneath the long tablecloth. Finally, they brought their hands above board and excused themselves to wash up before the dessert course. While they were gone, Mark carefully repackaged himself.

On the way home, the bi lovers piled into the back seat. Mark could hear them kissing and whispering. In the rear-view mirror, he could see that Liana had his wife's tits out of her dress and was teasing her nipples while kissing her neck. Sharon's hand seemed to be up under her girlfriend's hem, and he could hear Liana softly moaning.

Back home, they shared a nightcap, wine for the women and scotch for Mark. They talked about their evening at the restaurant, and Liana boldly addressed the question of bedroom behaviour.

"So, are there any rules we should decide first? What's alright and what isn't?"

"No anal when we're together," Sharon stated flatly.

"I agree," Mark added. "Save that for Virginia!" Everybody laughed.

"And what about oral? Any rules there?" Liana continued.

Nobody seemed to have any concerns, so she went on.

"What about cum? Anything about that?"

"What do you mean, Liana?" Mark asked, curious.

"OK, I'll be blunt. Who gets it? And how?"

"I think we should share," Sharon said, thinking about her masturbatory bedroom fantasy a few days before. "He could pull out and finish in our mouths. What do you two think of that?"

"Sharon, where do you get such ideas!" Mark was a bit shocked, even though he knew his wife had changed since she began to pose nude.

"Well... from your videos. I found them hidden in your drawer."

"Oh, he has a porn library, does he! Mark, I never would have guessed," Liana said in mock indignation. "Cher, why don't you bring them down so I can see what he likes and..."

"Oh no, that isn't necessary. I mean..." Mark protested. He was flustered now and both women were enjoying the situation.

"Really, if I'm going to have sex with you, I need to know your perversions. Go get them, Cher."

Soon, Sharon was back with a stack of at least a dozen. The two lovers flipped through the titles, laughing and enjoying Mark's discomfort.

"'Co-ed Capers', 'Sex on the Beach', 'Sinful Swap Six'..." Sharon read aloud.

"Here's one about tonight. 'Three for Sex'. Oh Mark, You are such a bad man!" Liana teased and the laughter grew. "Which one is your favourite? Tell us."

1fastguy
1fastguy
297 Followers
12